Pakistan has always condemned terrorism: Malik told Indian journalists

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: The Nation 121

Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Friday arrived in New Delhi to discuss implementation of visa accord signed between the two countries on 8th of September in Islamabad this year.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Words have no meanings. Actions tell the truth. You have been saying that ever since
Independence but your actions were always opposite. The world at large knows you now but are diplomatic and watching you actions not your words all the time. Your runners of thencountry have defamed Islam and Pakistan in the eye's of the world. Believe it or not at your own peril.
TTPeE

Kent, WA

#2 Dec 14, 2012
His real name is BeimaN Malik!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 14, 2012
TTPeE wrote:
His real name is BeimaN Malik!!
We are not concerned by his name but his actions. But some of his words are inhumane as well. Not a matured politition. He will never learn. Just stay quite when you are guilty and don't defend yourself with lies.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#4 Dec 17, 2012
extremely gentle, humble and kind person

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 17, 2012
mICHEAL wrote:
extremely gentle, humble and kind person
I wouldn't like his remars if some thing happens to you family. No caring person.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Well The situation is much in control and i respect this man because in his tenure the Government able to finally putting Nail in Coffin of every type of terrorism in Country Pakistan - they getting succeeded day by day

Despite that People of Pakistan especially Youth every day posting Thousands Postings against this man in Social Media - he doesn't seem to be bother about that .. he is confident that he will make it to second term as well ...

and i also think that when fairly speaking

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 17, 2012
mICHEAL wrote:
extremely gentle, humble and kind person
We can all make mistakes. Never defend a wrong statement made by whoever. This is the first time I heard him and found most ungentle, unhumble and unkind person.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#8 Dec 19, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
We can all make mistakes. Never defend a wrong statement made by whoever. This is the first time I heard him and found most ungentle, unhumble and unkind person.
Rehman Malik is Gem of Crown ...
SkyFall

Kent, WA

#9 Dec 19, 2012
mICHEAL wrote:
Well The situation is much in control and i respect this man because in his tenure the Government able to finally putting Nail in Coffin of every type of terrorism in Country Pakistan - they getting succeeded day by day

Despite that People of Pakistan especially Youth every day posting Thousands Postings against this man in Social Media - he doesn't seem to be bother about that .. he is confident that he will make it to second term as well ...

and i also think that when fairly speaking
hahahaha!! Terrorism ended in pak!! What you smoking punk!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Joke of the century. That's how Pakistan makes money. You want it to starve. They sell terrorism all around the world and try to hide it but new technology is catching up with them and every time found Pakistan guilty of lying and cheating the world.

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

#11 Dec 20, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
Joke of the century. That's how Pakistan makes money. You want it to starve. They sell terrorism all around the world and try to hide it but new technology is catching up with them and every time found Pakistan guilty of lying and cheating the world.
Your country people are also not very kind,honest and noble.You people are same like us,excluding the Talibans only.What do you think
your country is heaven,don't make Pakistanis angry.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12 Dec 20, 2012
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your country people are also not very kind,honest and noble.You people are same like us,excluding the Talibans only.What do you think
your country is heaven,don't make Pakistanis angry.
Shahid think India is making you angry. How much education did you have to make this stupid idea. Sir no one can make you angry apart fro yourself. Your anger is seen daily on the streets of Pakistan.
NITiN

Karachi, Pakistan

#13 Dec 22, 2012
influential person

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 22, 2012
Pakistan has always condoned terrorism.

Yes Opposite is the truth.

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

#15 Dec 23, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Shahid think India is making you angry. How much education did you have to make this stupid idea. Sir no one can make you angry apart fro yourself. Your anger is seen daily on the streets of Pakistan.
Yes,It is seen in your country also.what more is happening in our country except the blasts,nothing if we will stop or catch the Talibans or killers then our country will become the best.India and Pakistan are similar,same people.You people can't do anything except insulting our country without any reason,what problem our country is causing to you?I can't understand the reason.If you people hate or dislike us then we too.

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

#16 Dec 23, 2012
NITiN wrote:
influential person
To whom you are saying?

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

#17 Dec 23, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
Pakistan has always condoned terrorism.
Yes Opposite is the truth.
Look at your filthy people first.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 23, 2012
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at your filthy people first.
You are patriotic so your eyes look Pakistan from different angel.
All the Independent visitors say Pakistan is Jahaanam and India
Is Jannat. You can never accept that. Had you opened schools instead of madrases
You would have been much ahead of India. You are ahead oF any other country in
This world in TERROR. You are a great arguar.

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
You are patriotic so your eyes look Pakistan from different angel.
All the Independent visitors say Pakistan is Jahaanam and India
Is Jannat. You can never accept that. Had you opened schools instead of madrases
You would have been much ahead of India. You are ahead oF any other country in
This world in TERROR. You are a great arguar.
India is Heaven in your dreams.
Jai

Ashburn, VA

#20 Dec 23, 2012
Shahid afridi ki gaand me suar ka danda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do the sexy Pakistani men think and love a... 2 min rafeeqi1210 yahoo 9
big lun 8inc lamba lun hai mera.03006370505 13 min ali 122
Germany: Corrupt Ahmadiyya in the asylum business 24 min David 1
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 28 min Sahil btm 0304464... 5,294
Whatsapp Girls Mobile Numbers (Jun '14) 49 min zain 414
phuddi man khujli ho (jb lun mangay or chatwana... (Oct '13) 53 min hottest 7
Lusty brazilian gay bottom looking for pakistan... (Nov '12) 54 min rafeeqi1210 yahoo 16
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 4 hr PeteWaldo 52,778
More from around the web