Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Seculiar sure sounds good, but what is really reality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 10

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

ha ha ha
finey
u have gone mad....
pata hai jab mulla pagla jata hai to kya karte hain????
pakistan bhej dete hain......

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Notice the secular nature of these savages. The police all so display their secular attributes in this video.
Long Live Secularism.
FINELINE...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

More Seculiar behavior. Bravo!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Horribly wrong and it's the Muslim religion which has destroyed the peace of the world.

“Make Art ”

Since: Sep 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Can't say it's anymore violent than Islam or Christianity.

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Islam is the most hated religion.Just make a googling with keyword'most hated religion'.No other religion comes even close to islam in that case
These devilish savages will never leave islam for the sake of humanity.
Poor fineline,just making anti-hindu threads to pour out her frustration and trying to convince that islam is peaceful.
From oscar wilde to rushdie,everybody bullied islam.
Hinduism too a bad religion as it condones caste system.

Devil's hometown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

And another thing abt fineline she never dares to come and argue with us.I have seen most of her threads. she never answers the counter views.Her silence depicts that Islam cannot answer.It is simply hate against non muslims.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

fadu singh wrote:
Islam is the most hated religion.Just make a googling with keyword'most hated religion'.No other religion comes even close to islam in that case
These devilish savages will never leave islam for the sake of humanity.
Poor fineline,just making anti-hindu threads to pour out her frustration and trying to convince that islam is peaceful.
From oscar wilde to rushdie,everybody bullied islam.
Hinduism too a bad religion as it condones caste system.
It's been a long time fadu singh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Some more seculiar deeds.

Devil's hometown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

FINELINE wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been a long time fadu singh.
Yeah, and you are still hanging on your anti -indian saga....
How much knowledge do you have abt Ind constitution

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

fadu singh wrote:
And another thing abt fineline she never dares to come and argue with us.I have seen most of her threads. she never answers the counter views.Her silence depicts that Islam cannot answer.It is simply hate against non muslims.
It's no that, she is trained and doing a job the way any psychologist will do. She knows at one point you will start thinking why you are not getting answers. Muslims use psychology. They are organised by an organisation. Deeper than you and anybody else can think.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and you are still hanging on your anti -indian saga....
How much knowledge do you have abt Ind constitution
I don't give a shiit about Indian constitution, face the reality man.

Devil's hometown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

FINELINE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a shiit about Indian constitution, face the reality man.
Then just shut your foul mouth before calling India a non-secular state.
Now don't say,you don't know about your constitution.Can we have a debate whose constitution is more secular.?
If you just face the mirror before making an anti-indian thread you would realie you pigs don't have the standard to raise finger on us.
Because you belong to a pro-islamic state not a secular state .
How many muslim countries including yours allow preaching of non-muslim religions?And here in india muslims like zakir naik are allowed to preach islam and even point out flaws in other religion..have you forgotten that christian school girl in your porkistan was badly beaten and expelled just because she made a spelling mistake in a poem describing your prophet?All the local mullah poured out venom against the little girl.where is secularism in your country.Every now and then hindus are forcefully converted islam in your country?where is secularism
How can you criticize us when your own country is insecularl let alone be by constitutional means?
I say just shut up...Spit on the mirror...just feel the embarassment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

There is a saying, The kettle calling the pot black. Pakistan's religion of Islam is the most violent religion in this world. You ask any Muslim from any other country and they are ashamed of the Muslim Pakistan. Middle eastern countries are of the same view. You should be ashamed ofyour actions and calling peaceful religion a violent.
Pakistani's are being watched all over the world. You might get away far a shortwhile
But you time is coming.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Then just shut your foul mouth before calling India a non-secular state.
Now don't say,you don't know about your constitution.Can we have a debate whose constitution is more secular.?
If you just face the mirror before making an anti-indian thread you would realie you pigs don't have the standard to raise finger on us.
Because you belong to a pro-islamic state not a secular state .
How many muslim countries including yours allow preaching of non-muslim religions?And here in india muslims like zakir naik are allowed to preach islam and even point out flaws in other religion..have you forgotten that christian school girl in your porkistan was badly beaten and expelled just because she made a spelling mistake in a poem describing your prophet?All the local mullah poured out venom against the little girl.where is secularism in your country.Every now and then hindus are forcefully converted islam in your country?where is secularism
How can you criticize us when your own country is insecularl let alone be by constitutional means?
I say just shut up...Spit on the mirror...just feel the embarassment.
faduu,

Let me make it clear to you that everyone has a right to practise the religion that they choose without fear or intimidation, this have always been my stance and now I am talking about Pakistan.

I don't feel Pakistan is a secular state. Pakistan has never stated that it was a secular state. I hope it will one day will become a secular state, and we can get rid of all extremism in Pakistan.

faduu, it is your country remember that claims it a secular state, which is a myth.

I have no shame for what I say faduu it is you that have become insulting and vicious towards me, but that is okay.

It is always good to forgive the enemy.
FINELINE...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Humhainna wrote:
There is a saying, The kettle calling the pot black. Pakistan's religion of Islam is the most violent religion in this world. You ask any Muslim from any other country and they are ashamed of the Muslim Pakistan. Middle eastern countries are of the same view. You should be ashamed ofyour actions and calling peaceful religion a violent.
Pakistani's are being watched all over the world. You might get away far a shortwhile
But you time is coming.
Another disinformed rat, that can only give criticism but can't take criticism.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Watch this video it's a long one 114.37.

The hindu mentality is that he goes into denial and get verbally abusive. He will never give in or acknowledge anything or show remorse, It is I that should be ashamed and can't dare point out their own faults.

Lets hope that extremism may it be in Pakistan or India is eliminated.

FINELINE...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

It is I that should be ashamed if I want a secular state.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

FINELINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Another disinformed rat, that can only give criticism but can't take criticism.
I am informed enough but you are biased and ignorant of lot of things. I could take criticism and turn into a positive one, but you attack people and tell them you know every thing which is not true, and when one tries to correct you, you feel insulted and become a revengeful. I love all the humanity and hate none and believe there could be a difference of opinion but compromise and go along with people. Live and let live. I am not attacking you hope you take it as it is intended.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of121
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

120 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 4 min amjedd 2,098
multani girls & boys sexy chat cnt no (Feb '13) 44 min khisal 959
durga maa ke liye musalmano ki gandi soch mai 49 min deepa 1
Any man 20-40 want boy 16 must be from Rawalpin... 1 hr khawaja 24
Pakistani man arrested for eating baby 1 hr Moolana 4
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 1 hr sana gee 03077585584 2,159
Another case of blasphemy? : Extremist Hindus t... (Jul '13) 2 hr Humhainna 72
•••
•••