Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

pathans are the most brutalised and wounded people on this planet

pathans have the maximum number of “tundas” and “langdas “ because of soviet and uzbed anti personnel mines

its sad to see so many pathan children with crutches in landi kotal , hangu, peshawar and even mardan.Pathans are the most illiterate and most dirtiest people who dont have bath for days at an end and they stink of urine and faeces

afghanistan has been raped, brutalised , and cut up again and again by the english, the sikhs , the soviets and finally by the americans. Pathans have no doctors, schools , universities and there they are the most illiterate set of humans on this planet

for miles and miles on and end there is no good roads, no schools,no buildings, not even taps for water in what is today khyber pakhtoonwa,“ilaka gair” and afghanistan. Eastern afghanistan looks like a huge moonscape with its large craters at every 25 meters and bombed out derelict buildings
Pak thriller

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

It is the Pathans who enslaved Indians(Hindus, Gorkhas and all) for 1000 years.

History is full of pathan rule and they are the bravest of the braves.

Pathans are the sweetest, loveliest, prettiest and the most beautiful city.Even India's most pretty actress Madhubala wa pathan.

Pathans are the sweet hearts of Pakistan, Turkey and most of south Asia.Pathan smell like rose flower and it is heart's delight when pathan is in sight.

Whenever Pathan is in the sight
Pathan is yes the heart's delight
Bravest men, women most pretty
Pathans are light of each city

Sweetest thing you'll ever know
No one else but Pathan is so
Fairies like women, look feel proud
As each stepped out of the cloud

Look Pathan and right from start
Beauty touches all your heart
Livable, lovable and so grand
Pathans are best, all understand

Each Pathan girl got pair of eyes
Brighter than the summer skies
Tiger is Pathan's each man
He can eat you up he can

Fairy, hoori, call her so
Pathan girl is the best you know
Rose like lips and apple cheeks
Pathan girl is just all one seeks

Pathans ruled India thousand years
One can bark against in fears
But we cannot hide true fact
Pathan is grandest, yes in fact

Pathan is just that everything
Glory, winter, summer, spring
Pathan you are dearest to me
Love you from my heart you see
raw

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

gurkha rats listen and stun
see a pathan and just RUN
The Bengal Tiger

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Pak thriller wrote:
It is the Pathans who enslaved Indians(Hindus, Gorkhas and all) for 1000 years.
History is full of pathan rule and they are the bravest of the braves.
Pathans are the sweetest, loveliest, prettiest and the most beautiful city.Even India's most pretty actress Madhubala wa pathan.
Pathans are the sweet hearts of Pakistan, Turkey and most of south Asia.Pathan smell like rose flower and it is heart's delight when pathan is in sight.
Whenever Pathan is in the sight
Pathan is yes the heart's delight
Bravest men, women most pretty
Pathans are light of each city
Sweetest thing you'll ever know
No one else but Pathan is so
Fairies like women, look feel proud
As each stepped out of the cloud
Look Pathan and right from start
Beauty touches all your heart
Livable, lovable and so grand
Pathans are best, all understand
Each Pathan girl got pair of eyes
Brighter than the summer skies
Tiger is Pathan's each man
He can eat you up he can
Fairy, hoori, call her so
Pathan girl is the best you know
Rose like lips and apple cheeks
Pathan girl is just all one seeks
Pathans ruled India thousand years
One can bark against in fears
But we cannot hide true fact
Pathan is grandest, yes in fact
Pathan is just that everything
Glory, winter, summer, spring
Pathan you are dearest to me
Love you from my heart you see
I completely disregard your post! I completely disagree with your post as well! You don't know what you're talking about! Get educated! The only way this post is accurate is if you replace the word Pathan with Bangladeshi!! Get educated!
Bangladesh is the potential ruler of all of South Asia!! Turks Uranian's afghaners Indians Cambodians and Russians all fear us! Get educated!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely disregard your post! I completely disagree with your post as well! You don't know what you're talking about! Get educated! The only way this post is accurate is if you replace the word Pathan with Bangladeshi!! Get educated!
Bangladesh is the potential ruler of all of South Asia!! Turks Uranian's afghaners Indians Cambodians and Russians all fear us! Get educated!
Are you that obsessed with me You Gay Toronto Canadian, why the hell are you still trolling my name, have you not learnt your lesson yet ?

You don't stop do you, why do you have a Gay Bitch Fit 24/7, when some one like me have given you a taste of your own medicine, is this how you get punters for you hate campaign against me, that is sooo proper Gay Bitchy personality you have.

You can troll every nationality and religion under the sun, but when some one like me gives you a taste of your own medicine, you hate it and carry on like the Gay Bitch that you are and never stop, remind me how many weeks have has it been since i've given you a taste of your own medicine 2 weeks I believe, and you haven't stopped trolling my name since.

Its actually getting quiet boring and sad.

GROW UP MAN YOU GAY BITCH!

AND STOP YOUR PUSSY FIT 24/7

I don't even see women behave the way you do.

since you have been trolling me for the last 2 weeks, this only confirms that, you can take the piss out of others but when people take the piss out of you, you seriously can't take it, as a result this tells me that, I was right, You are gay, hence throw a Gay Bitch Fit 24/7.
Pak thriller

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I have absolutely nothing against Bangladeshi and would not say any thing against some one admiring any Bangladeshi.

I am looking forward to seeing one pretty black Bangladeshi beauty on my next trip to Gulph middle East, where there are many of them.

I even wish that we had stayed together the way we started.
asad

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

potoharis are the great warriors tum muslims ko kya keh sakte ho musalmano ne tum pe kitni hakoomat ki hai. hamare ghulamoon bangla mein ham bharwoon ki wajah se hare the. britishers bhi ham se tum bharwoon ki baghawat ki wajah se jeete the kashmir bhi hamara hai you r the real terrorists. tmari gand mein anda or baans ka danda dedenge. muslims ne tm pe hakumat ki or tmari grand mothers ko choda. whores ke bache bharwe.
Ewww

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

time wrote:
waste of
just like
ajay

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

great reply
arvin jat

Lucknow, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

if u know nothing
den keep ur mouth shut
jats r real royal blood of india
and aggresion , bravery flow in our genes
but u cant deny the fact of unbeatable gurkhas
they are splendid & fearless soldiers
47 48 62 65 71 99
in evry war they hav taken part n prove
Mohammed was a pedo

Northcote, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Because all of you turdskins have a heart the size of a pea
pradhan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

proud to be gorkha..........

and i will crush u all who wrote those kind of silly and rubish about gorkha .....u big ass

gorkha is in the top ...with no fear ,,
and u should know the history of the world....
and i want to mention the quotes of adolf hitler he told "if i got the gorkha rifles then i would rule the world"
no any damn jats nor any regiment in india but gorkha regiment is the top leading and killing machines. who is the saviour of my india.

jai gorkha
muslim

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Jats aur gurkho ki ma ka bhosda.gidad hai saale.
muslim

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Ram ki ma ka bhosda
Gandhi was a poof

Mount Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

muslim wrote:
Jats aur gurkho ki ma ka bhosda.gidad hai saale.
How is it when you belong to a pedophile cult? Embarrassing?
boby

Bahadurgarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

gurkhas sided with brits in 1857 gurkhas do anything for money its also a fact that millions of gurkha girls are smuggled into indoa to wprk in brothels and nepali govt failed tp stop this???????sad sad
sanjay

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

M Azeem wrote:
<quoted text>
insert quran in ur mums puccy
teri maa ko masjid mai chod k uski chut mai quran fit karu fir mai teri behan ko lund du aur quran se lund ko pochu
wt has happnd to u , r u frastate
mohit nandal

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

my friend i am also jatt ...yes its right that we are the best one...but gurkhas are also very strong and in mountain region they are better then us.... so they are heroes of mountains as we are heroes of plain field ..
Kantara2009

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

mohit nandal wrote:
my friend i am also jatt ...yes its right that we are the best one...but gurkhas are also very strong and in mountain region they are better then us.... so they are heroes of mountains as we are heroes of plain field ..
..I was with some of these chaps durring my service.If interested please look at how they became inorganated to the British Army
Joy Bangla

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Kantara2009 wrote:
<quoted text>..I was with some of these chaps durring my service.If interested please look at how they became inorganated to the British Army
Did you piss your pants when you saw the Gurkhas coming

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 42 min harpreet 3,201
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 1 hr I love fat man 2,519
Agar suhagrat ko ur bv ki choot se khoon na nik... (Aug '12) 2 hr asif 1,329
Who are Punjabis (Pakistan)? 2 hr Imam 11
Why do Punjabis (Pakistan) sell their girls to ... 2 hr Irene 31
Pakistan is a failed pathetic country. A big ur... 2 hr Irene 58
Madarchod Hinduo mar jaayo Bhagwan Ram ka lauda... (Dec '13) 4 hr snigdha 39
•••
•••