New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

John Voxx wrote:
Pakistan is a centre of global terrorism. 90% of terrorist activities in the world have their origin in Pakistan or are supported by Pakis.
Pakistan is bankrupt and will always be bankrupt. Pakis have never done or will ever do anything productive.
Pakistan has nuclear weapons, but is not a responsible nuclear state. Pakistan is guilty of selling nuclear technology to rogue states like Iran. Pakistan is a beggar nation and it is very likely that more nuclear technology will be sold to terrorists in future. Also the military in Pakistan is not efficient enough to protect its own citizens, how can it protect its nuclear weapons?
Pakis smell like pigs. Every time a normal human being comes to a Paki, he feels like throwing up.
Pakistan's population is a ticking time bomb. Pakis smell like pigs but reproduce like rabbits. Every year, Pakistan is addition millions of UNPRODUCTIVE people to the world population and increasing the burden on global resources.
It is not the common people who are to blame. It is the government and and the operatives of the government/terrorists who are the cause for Pakistan as a whole coming across as a threat and a nuisance on the global front. The people of Pakistan are suffering because of them.
The whole government and executive should be dissolved and the country should be taken under the wing of the UN.
Genius

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

John Voxx wrote:
Pakistan is a centre of global terrorism. 90% of terrorist activities in the world have their origin in Pakistan or are supported by Pakis.
Pakistan is bankrupt and will always be bankrupt. Pakis have never done or will ever do anything productive.
Pakistan has nuclear weapons, but is not a responsible nuclear state. Pakistan is guilty of selling nuclear technology to rogue states like Iran. Pakistan is a beggar nation and it is very likely that more nuclear technology will be sold to terrorists in future. Also the military in Pakistan is not efficient enough to protect its own citizens, how can it protect its nuclear weapons?
Pakis smell like pigs. Every time a normal human being comes to a Paki, he feels like throwing up.
Pakistan's population is a ticking time bomb. Pakis smell like pigs but reproduce like rabbits. Every year, Pakistan is addition millions of UNPRODUCTIVE people to the world population and increasing the burden on global resources.
It is not the common people who are to blame. It is the government and and the operatives of the government/terrorists who are the cause for Pakistan as a whole coming across as a threat and a nuisance on the global front. The people of Pakistan are suffering because of them.
The whole government and executive should be dissolved and the country should be taken under the wing of the UN.
GOOD FOR NOTHING PAKIS

Streatham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

"5 Reasons Why Pakistan Should Be Destroyed - JFV"

To make the world a better place.

Since: Apr 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

GOOD FOR NOTHING PAKIS wrote:
"5 Reasons Why Pakistan Should Be Destroyed - JFV"
To make the world a better place.
Why can't we just love each other? What ever happened to peace? We can help each other out instead of spreading hatred. Even most kids know better than to turn to violence and hatred. Most of them are more accepting than all of us. Are we even more immature than them?
Arslan Saleem

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Here is a list of all the countries which have been ruled by Britain.(AKA been robbed by England). You people have no right to live. All your country and your people are good for is robbing others countries.

Antigua and Barbuda; Australia; The Bahamas; Bangladesh; Barbados; Belize; Botswana; Brunei Darussalam; Cameroon; Canada; Cyprus; Dominica; Fiji Islands; The Gambia; Ghana; Grenada; Guyana; India; Jamaica; Kenya; Kiribati; Lesotho; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Malta; Mauritius; Mozambique; Namibia; Nauru; New Zealand; Nigeria; Pakistan; Papua New Guinea; St Kitts and Nevis; St Lucia; St Vincent and the Grenadines; Samoa; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Singapore; Solomon Islands; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Swaziland; Tonga; Trinidad and Tobago; Tuvalu; Uganda; United Republic of Tanzania; USA; Vanuatu; Zambia.

Since world war 2 America has tried to invade 69 countries. You people have sucked the blood of innocent and have fed on it. Now you think ur better than everyone else. You looking down on Pakis. without who your country would not exist. I cant stress enough do ur research. And if u need to be taught a lesson of any sort. Jus gimme and email. Arslan.saleem@hotmail.co.uk
Message Allah

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Arslan Saleem wrote:
Here is a list of all the countries which have been ruled by Britain.(AKA been robbed by England). You people have no right to live. All your country and your people are good for is robbing others countries.
Antigua and Barbuda; Australia; The Bahamas; Bangladesh; Barbados; Belize; Botswana; Brunei Darussalam; Cameroon; Canada; Cyprus; Dominica; Fiji Islands; The Gambia; Ghana; Grenada; Guyana; India; Jamaica; Kenya; Kiribati; Lesotho; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Malta; Mauritius; Mozambique; Namibia; Nauru; New Zealand; Nigeria; Pakistan; Papua New Guinea; St Kitts and Nevis; St Lucia; St Vincent and the Grenadines; Samoa; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Singapore; Solomon Islands; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Swaziland; Tonga; Trinidad and Tobago; Tuvalu; Uganda; United Republic of Tanzania; USA; Vanuatu; Zambia.
Since world war 2 America has tried to invade 69 countries. You people have sucked the blood of innocent and have fed on it. Now you think ur better than everyone else. You looking down on Pakis. without who your country would not exist. I cant stress enough do ur research. And if u need to be taught a lesson of any sort. Jus gimme and email. Arslan.saleem@hotmail.co.uk
https://www.google.com/url...
FucckJohnFucckJh on01

Peshawar, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Jhon and indian bastardds I will blow my huge bonerr in you Bhen CHodo
MENTALLY DEFECTIVE PAKAY

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

FucckJohnFucckJhon01 wrote:
Jhon and indian bastardds I will blow my huge bonerr in you Bhen CHodo
Which one of these are you?

http://www.rewardsforjustice.net/
Allah hu Akbar

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Pakistan is a bastard nation, a cancer on face of the planet. Pakis gave sanctury to the piece of shit called Osama bin Laden. It says it all. Dirty bastards. Invade it like Iraq and return the land to India
DRONE OPERATOR

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

I love the smell of roasting Paki in the morning.
Ain't nothing else like it in the world.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
PAKI GENOCIDE

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Now that PAKIs are known all over the world for exactly what they are,
they will never be left alone.

The world will pay attention to them continuously - until they have gone completely.
GERNAL AHMED KHAN

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

listen all peoples .. ever country have its fault .. so think and investigate about your country before saying about other countries .. i am the Army officer you are smaller than me so i leave you because everyone is not same if there is some bad peoples in pakistan so there are some bad peoples in india , amrica, china and etc. so next time be carefull if some other read this than they will arest you .. and if i see any more comment against pakistan so i will arest this page admin and those peoples that comment on this page .. i have many friends in india .. every indian officer knows me .. soo its a warning to all.
officer.Ahmed Khan
date.23-6-2013
location. india
sakeenaa khan

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

GERNAL AHMED KHAN wrote:
listen all peoples .. ever country have its fault .. so think and investigate about your country before saying about other countries .. i am the Army officer you are smaller than me so i leave you because everyone is not same if there is some bad peoples in pakistan so there are some bad peoples in india , amrica, china and etc. so next time be carefull if some other read this than they will arest you .. and if i see any more comment against pakistan so i will arest this page admin and those peoples that comment on this page .. i have many friends in india .. every indian officer knows me .. soo its a warning to all.
officer.Ahmed Khan
date.23-6-2013
location. india
abe paki kutta koi bharat ke khilaf bolega to thik aur jab koi pak ke khilaf bolega to teri gaand jalthi hai kutta sala
Ali

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

100% true needs destroying
usa

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

nostradumus predicted that pakistan will be destroyed by india
Porkroaches

Mitcham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

usa wrote:
nostradumus predicted that pakistan will be destroyed by india
Hahaha!
Well, it's a nice idea.
But Nostradamus knew nothing of India during his lifetime.
faizal

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

one day india will be punish fuckistan.all fuckistani must be death by india.
Abiha

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

On the cobtray YOU are a racist pig
Pakistani

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Isn't that what your stupid, senseless, spineless and dumb fuck movies taught you? Is that all you know about this world? All that your movies taught you? You guy are a special kind of illiterate honestly. Wake up and smell some coffee!Get in touch with the real world, it's very different from what your idiotic movies portray it as. Pakistan is a land of potential. If you want to eliminate 'potential' from
This world and then i really ain't sure what will become of it. Visit Pakistan once in your life and you'll die of shame because of these hateful
Comments that you guys are posting. Those people are made of love! Love and peace! And come on man! You guys seriously piss the shizz out of me! Pakistanis are the ones suffering the MOST! You guys can at least count the people who die in other areas of this world but the number of pakistani's suffering because of hatred is UNCOUNTABLE! If there is something that is needed to be eliminated from this world is ass holes like you! And trust me i can give you WAYYY more than just 5 reasons for that! If Pakistan could be destroyed by dumb fucks like you, it would have never been created in the first place. If HE created it, then HE'LL protect it! Do whatever you or your people can! Pakistan will succeed! It will rise and it will shine! And you idiots will be left gaping at its success! Bunch of losers!
DESPERATE PAKIs

Thornton Heath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Pakistani wrote:
Isn't that what your stupid, senseless, spineless and dumb fuck movies taught you? Is that all you know about this world? All that your movies taught you? You guy are a special kind of illiterate honestly. Wake up and smell some coffee!Get in touch with the real world, it's very different from what your idiotic movies portray it as. Pakistan is a land of potential. If you want to eliminate 'potential' from
This world and then i really ain't sure what will become of it. Visit Pakistan once in your life and you'll die of shame because of these hateful
Comments that you guys are posting. Those people are made of love! Love and peace! And come on man! You guys seriously piss the shizz out of me! Pakistanis are the ones suffering the MOST! You guys can at least count the people who die in other areas of this world but the number of pakistani's suffering because of hatred is UNCOUNTABLE! If there is something that is needed to be eliminated from this world is ass holes like you! And trust me i can give you WAYYY more than just 5 reasons for that! If Pakistan could be destroyed by dumb fucks like you, it would have never been created in the first place. If HE created it, then HE'LL protect it! Do whatever you or your people can! Pakistan will succeed! It will rise and it will shine! And you idiots will be left gaping at its success! Bunch of losers!
Yeah ... sure ... whatever PAKI
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

206 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 27 min oral 3,747
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 1 hr Faisal 4,825
mujhe lund chusna hai koi meri gand maro (Oct '11) 1 hr wahab khan 2,099
Lesbians in Lahore (Dec '13) 1 hr Sara 7
lund aur choot ka milan (Aug '12) 2 hr rajgatuam 46
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 2 hr MUQ1 49,784
For Sexy Girls in Lahore (Jan '13) 2 hr asif 686
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 6 hr gentelman 2,596
badi behan ko nangi nahate hue dekha. Aur usne ... (Jul '11) Tue MDZ007 2,910