bruder from another muder

UK

#73 May 19, 2012
I've got a problem with the ones who are stuck in the showing that they are hard with bad language and use intimidation tactics in groups .this is infiriority complex some of them are ok mainly the religious ones but most are a bad name for assume.muder !!!
bruder from another muder

UK

#74 May 19, 2012
Asains not assume.right bro
Sardara

Huddersfield, UK

#75 May 19, 2012
70-80% of Pakistanis in the UK are Mirpuri or Potwari 'nuff said.

Pakistanis in countries like Canada and America rarely have criminality or drug issues like the ones in the UK mainly because in North America the Pakistanis are from a Punjabi or Sindhi background.
Ryano

Burgess Hill, UK

#76 May 21, 2012
Sardara wrote:
Pakistanis in countries like Canada and America rarely have criminality or drug issues like the ones in the UK mainly because in North America the Pakistanis are from a Punjabi or Sindhi background.
What a pile of crap you talk!!!
Katie

United States

#77 May 22, 2012
Pakistanis r born psychos.The only thing they know is to disturb the whole world by their evil plans
Richard

Brighton, UK

#78 May 28, 2012
Katie wrote:
Pakistanis r born psychos.The only thing they know is to disturb the whole world by their evil plans
What A l;oad of Crap you talk!!!!!
RizoLite

Birmingham, UK

#80 Jul 11, 2012
english jat wrote:
Pakis or Porkis are only tough in gang try one of these dicks on their own they run away
cowards only act tough in a group.
So true I've seen it so many times I remember seeing 7 of them picking on some Chinese guy in a wheelchair LOL I kid you not
mirpuri

Walsall, UK

#81 Jul 11, 2012
Sardara wrote:
Majority of pakis in pakistan are punjabi and sindhi, the most feudal and corrupt parts of pakistan where rapes are sanctioned as part of law(karo kari) and acid attacks are frequent.With these punjabis and sindhis in power pakistan has become a pariah state which is continually at the bottom of the human development index... nuff said!
mirpuri

Walsall, UK

#82 Jul 11, 2012
sal wrote:
<quoted text>
That was before the Feudal landlord took over Pakistan as their own and have run it into the ground. When people have no hope...and even less education, What happens? Shit.
Typical scumjabi answers by the both of you.'sir umar', im glad you fit the stereotype of a status orientated punjabi by self appointing yourself as a knight of the british empire. Furthermore, only a scumjabi would be proud that they fought for the very people that colonised them, i have many people in my family who fought in the war but none of them show as much pride in it as much as the scumjabis ive met; maybe because they see the bigger picture and see how the british empire robbed them of their wealth.But as long as gorah saab decorates you with a few token medal i guess you scumjabis will be duped and appeased.

As for sal, you fool these feudals were the same scumjabis that the british left, they didnt 'take over' they inherited pakistan from the raj, read a few books and you will realise that. It's because of your elitist scumjabi race that pakistan has been run to the ground; all the countrys wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few absentee landlords who INHERITED power after being lackeys to the raj thus stopping any form of meritocracy forming. So long as these scumjabis keep this pre industrial system of privilege going and the people of napakistan dont change their attitude theyll be destined to live in poverty. I think napakistan is the only post colonial state which is still governed in reality by the very same people the colonialists left behind, thanks to piecemeal land reforms in the 50s whereas india, as soon as they got independence carried out a huge overhaul in ownership of land so that landlords could never get too powerful.

Change your own attitude punjabi scum; youre no different!
Ben

Birmingham, UK

#83 Jul 27, 2012
why do the UK 1's sound so illiterate?
Paki thug

UK

#84 Aug 8, 2012
Pakis will beat anyone 1 on 1, here's a video of 2 pakis vs 60 edl: http://m.youtube.com/index...
oks6275

Manchester, UK

#87 Nov 18, 2012
Sal wrote:
The youths follow the fathers - who are quite often violent to their women. Women in pak are lower than shit on street. Only use is cooking and bearing of boys. Boys whose purpose is to sneak in UK, work illegally and build a massive koti like the neighbours.
The parents are uneducated, from villages and the parents haven't a clue what goes on when their lads are out and about. They think taking the children to Pak will straighten them out - it only teaches them that violence is okay.
The parents then get them married to cousin as it will straighten them out. It doesn't. It only mean the get laid for free - no more do they need to pay.
UK made huge mistake in past to allow just anyone from Pak in. It has created a massive problem. Other countries were smarted and only hand-picked people. Its kinda like Israel allowing in all germans and not checking if some were Nazi's.
I completely agree. Hindus and Sikhs from India are generally ok though, I really don't mind them.
Gordon

UK

#88 Nov 19, 2012
The best way to be a better person is to be a role model to others i hate racism don't blame to communities or nation rather than that person who commit bad act , In every society, community , countries you can find good and bad people , With your current skills, strengthen You can never be too good at a skill – there’s always room to improve, it is responsibility of individual to joint the people and how we can perfect to our socieites communties and countries .....
Hamid gUd

Kent, WA

#89 Nov 20, 2012
Paki thug wrote:
Pakis will beat anyone 1 on 1, here's a video of 2 pakis vs 60 edl: http://m.youtube.com/index...
go watch 96,000 paki soldiers surrendering to 7,000 Indian army.
JATT

London, UK

#90 Nov 20, 2012
As sardara said no mirpuris so no fighting ability.
paki thug

London, UK

#93 Jan 4, 2013
Hamid gUd wrote:
<quoted text>
go watch 96,000 paki soldiers surrendering to 7,000 Indian army.
The coward people on earth are indians, hey they cant do shit, your women in front of their mum and dads are going with pakis and blacks, they dont want the all hyped up indian man, they impotent
Jai

Ashburn, VA

#94 Jan 4, 2013
Paki thug terrorist how many have have you seen such cases you people are just beggars be it their in london or here in states.These people are just begging on the streets.
paki thug

London, UK

#95 Jan 5, 2013
F you, i live in uk, 85% of our community is home owners, indians get bullied in school, your girls end up bedding blacks and pakis, thats why the only thing your good at is education, pakis have more businesses than indians in uk, in birmingham, manchester, london to bradford pakis run the restaurants, solicitor firms, etc; indian only succeed in doctorships and IT, thats why your known to be successful
Ibrahim

Leicester, UK

#97 Feb 27, 2013
To be honest, Alot of these Pakistanis are uneducated and resort to crime, to generate an income. They do not represent Islam. Lol they don't even know Arabic hehe. I agree the Indians are more educated and civilised. Most countries hate these Pakistanis. THe thing I love about UAE is that the Paki dogs know there place. There are only violent amongst themselves or in groups, Usually they get battered by white men. Pakistanis are so proud of there culture lol, that is why the youngsters act black.
Sidat

Leicester, UK

#98 Feb 27, 2013
paki thug wrote:
F you, i live in uk, 85% of our community is home owners, indians get bullied in school, your girls end up bedding blacks and pakis, thats why the only thing your good at is education, pakis have more businesses than indians in uk, in birmingham, manchester, london to bradford pakis run the restaurants, solicitor firms, etc; indian only succeed in doctorships and IT, thats why your known to be successful
lol is that why the Gujaratis own most the businesses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 14 min Maxi jan 4,309
All gays from islamabad & rawalpindi post skype... (Jan '14) 29 min atif 268
'Tell him to catch a bus': Angry passengers thr... 36 min NITiN 3
Pakistan offers one of world's best investment ... 39 min NITiN 43
Scotland: Vote yes for world peace 39 min NITiN 6
PTI perception of the new Pakistan 41 min NITiN 1
Pakistan cancels India visit over refusal to in... 42 min NITiN 1
badi behan ko nangi nahate hue dekha. Aur usne ... (Jul '11) 1 hr Shanzita 2,944
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 1 hr sami-jutt 4,935
Agar suhagrat ko ur bv ki choot se khoon na nik... (Aug '12) Sep 18 jiya 1,398
choti behan ko lund dikhaya (Aug '12) Sep 18 Ayaan 1,227
•••

Pakistan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••