why are pakistanis so violent in uk

Posted in the Pakistan Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
true indian lady

Norman Park, GA

#1 Jul 28, 2011
what is the reason 4 all these stupid pakistanis to be so violent towards whites and us indians why cant they just learn to live peacefully like others i just wished pakis and also blacks were out of uk it would be alot better 4 everybody living in the uk instead of starting riots beating up any innocent civilians and also forming gangs pakis and blacks are a bunch of parasites thats all
EDL

Canberra, Australia

#2 Jul 28, 2011
Pakis are a curse to this world !!!
Indian Appache

Jalgaon, India

#3 Jul 28, 2011
Pakis are violent through out the world.
paki pride

Norman Park, GA

#4 Jul 29, 2011
true indian lady wrote:
what is the reason 4 all these stupid pakistanis to be so violent towards whites and us indians why cant they just learn to live peacefully like others i just wished pakis and also blacks were out of uk it would be alot better 4 everybody living in the uk instead of starting riots beating up any innocent civilians and also forming gangs pakis and blacks are a bunch of parasites thats all
ha we luv bein violent dats what makes us more dangerous u stupid indian lady go lick off curry with ur stinky hindu fingers
pak786

Hayes, UK

#5 Sep 13, 2011
bruv pakis are dons yh if u was on ilford lane afta da cricket match yh us pakis mirked u indian gangs over u dropped ur flags. don get brave
Tharkistan ka baap

Kalamazoo, MI

#6 Sep 13, 2011
Kutte sirf bhonkte hai.......Yaar, hum Hindustanis hai aur Hindustan Tharkistan ka baap hai.......Jao, unn khusro ki gaand maaro
Ragu

Gaithersburg, MD

#11 Dec 8, 2011
Some of my best friends in the US are from Pakistan. They are highly educated, honest and sincere, like the rest of us. I am sure, some Pakistanis in UK are unable to get out of the hateful teachings of few self-serving religious clerics. Yet, the real questions is why is UK government tolerating all this nonsense- why can they not just deport violent immigrants to their native land, never to return to UK ever again? Certain lines have to be drawn about what it means to live in UK and enjoy its benefits. When these lines are crossed, kick them out- no matter where they come from; it could be a Sikhs, Hindu, Islamic or Tamil terrorist. Kick them out, if they abuse the freedom of UK.
Paki son

Mirpur, Pakistan

#12 Dec 26, 2011
V pakistani are like loins, thinking 48hr after and caught our target in 20scnds, like malik to sania.
Be cre ful indians from our lions, for ur safty.alarm
kyle

Enfield, UK

#13 Dec 26, 2011
Paki son wrote:
V pakistani are like loins
True said stupid Paki. Your brains are in your LOINS which you use to f@ck your first cousin sisters. The in breeding is helping evolution of brainless Paki Loins!
pakson

UK

#14 Dec 26, 2011
kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
True said stupid Paki. Your brains are in your LOINS which you use to f@ck your first cousin sisters. The in breeding is helping evolution of brainless Paki Loins!
i bet one fcuked u and walked away and left your ugly face standing because you a poor example of a woman with little womanly etiquettes. scum!!
kyle

Enfield, UK

#15 Dec 26, 2011
pakson wrote:
<quoted text>i bet one fcuked u and walked away and left your ugly face standing because you a poor example of a woman with little womanly etiquettes. scum!!
No but you are a fine example of inbred Paki Loin ! Retard
pakson

UK

#16 Dec 26, 2011
kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
No but you are a fine example of inbred Paki Loin ! Retard
And you are a true example of a lowly b!tch that nobody will hang on to.
kyle

Enfield, UK

#17 Dec 26, 2011
pakson wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a true example of a lowly b!tch that nobody will hang on to.
Just shut up you inbred Mongrel son of your fathers sister PAKI
india ka baap

UK

#18 Dec 26, 2011
true indian lady wrote:
the day pakistanis left the uk is the day the whites would line all you indians up and gang rape you 1 by one...
india ka baap

UK

#19 Dec 26, 2011
kyle iyl fcuk your mother soo hard that her father would feel the thumping in the grave!
shivas dad

UK

#20 Dec 26, 2011
kyle you chavy little lahn...tayri maow di phudi vich sport biscuits tuwna...if yoy know wot that means...pathai na...iyl do the rashid flex on ur mum and have your dad applaud whilst i performed the stint on her
rocketqueen

Guangzhou, China

#21 Dec 26, 2011
Pakistan is a failed state.long beard terrorists are ruling there.
foreign tourists are abducted and killed by these people.

“Thok deinge!!”

Since: Apr 11

Patiala

#22 Dec 26, 2011
Madarchod Bhikharion Auakat mein reh kar bhonka karo!

The day when Indian Left UK Pakistani beggers will automatically go to their Jungliland Pakistan.

Sala kutti ka pilla!
india ka baap wrote:
<quoted text> the day pakistanis left the uk is the day the whites would line all you indians up and gang rape you 1 by one...

“Thok deinge!!”

Since: Apr 11

Patiala

#23 Dec 26, 2011
Aajkal tere Burkewali ammijaan ki fuddi kaun maar reha hai ?

Mamujaan ya Nanujaan.

Ya phir Chachajaan ne hi tangey utha rakhi hai.

Waise tera Asli baap kaun hai ?

Pados wala Maulvi jiske pass tere Burke wali ne 3 mahine HALALA perfrom kiya tha ya Tera Mamujaan ?
Kutti ka pilla as india ka baap wrote:
kyle iyl fcuk your mother soo hard that her father would feel the thumping in the grave!
Sal

Preston, UK

#24 Dec 27, 2011
The youths follow the fathers - who are quite often violent to their women. Women in pak are lower than shit on street. Only use is cooking and bearing of boys. Boys whose purpose is to sneak in UK, work illegally and build a massive koti like the neighbours.

The parents are uneducated, from villages and the parents haven't a clue what goes on when their lads are out and about. They think taking the children to Pak will straighten them out - it only teaches them that violence is okay.

The parents then get them married to cousin as it will straighten them out. It doesn't. It only mean the get laid for free - no more do they need to pay.

UK made huge mistake in past to allow just anyone from Pak in. It has created a massive problem. Other countries were smarted and only hand-picked people. Its kinda like Israel allowing in all germans and not checking if some were Nazi's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chodne ke Tarike, Kaamsutra, My fav Chudai Post... (Dec '11) 10 min shrikrishna 542
Russia may ‘automatically’ cut oil output – ene... 22 min MOMIN ANSARI 1
Whatsapp Girls Mobile Numbers (Jun '14) 51 min scott_killz 339
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr Just a guy 52,422
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 1 hr btm 5,198
unsatisfied married women want to get satisfied... 1 hr hot shan 17
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 1 hr hot shan 5,174