Who sponsors Pakistan Topix Forum ?

Posted in the Pakistan Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2012
Khan

Wichita, KS

#1 Nov 12, 2012
This Board is full of the most vulgar, insulting, offending and dirty language.
It is the duty of every civilized citizen, whether Hindu, Christian, Muslim or Jew to find out who sponsors this Board. Please find out and let us hire a law firm to file a law suite against those who are sponsoring this stupid board. It is very offending to a lot of people.

The sponsors of this Board must set up some civic ground rules and prevent those who violate a certain community standard.

All of us must learn to agree to disgree in a respectable manner.
Most Hindus who are on H-1 visa or temporary visa, please beware that you will soon be deported if you continue such dirty and vulgar language against Pakistan or Muslims in general.

This is not a Freedom of Speech.

Please join me in either helping to screen out those who use the vulgar language or let us get some help from Federal agencies and good attorneys to shut this stupid for good.

I need your cooperation. Lets bring some sanity and civility on this Board.
Let us open a discussion.
Parvez

Wichita, KS

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Freedom becomes questionable in certain cases! For example, let's pay closer attention to the term verbal abuse. In a situation wherein an adult constantly keeps making derogatory statements about a child in his/her presence, such comments can cause psychological damages, seriously interfering with that child's positive development, and overtime may lead to significant detriment to that child's self-esteem and emotional well-being.

Whom should we contact about this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay bottom guy needed in - Sialkot (Oct '13) 21 min ayaz 30
Whatsapp Girls Mobile Numbers 34 min ayaz 29
PAKISTANI GANDU tum log Rajput kaise hogye ? (Oct '12) 56 min Janjua Raja 94
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr Dragnet52 50,139
How many paki girls can i buy in 100 Yuans? (Jul '11) 1 hr YANA 72
Lahore is the poorest and dirtiest city in Paki... 1 hr YANA 8
All gays from islamabad & rawalpindi post skype... (Jan '14) 1 hr malik nabeel 229
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 2 hr MIR MUGHAL 3,946
multani girls & boys sexy chat cnt no (Feb '13) 5 hr nadeem razzaq 1,245
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) Thu arshad age 18 4,853
badi behan ko nangi nahate hue dekha. Aur usne ... (Jul '11) Wed sunny 2,924
Agar suhagrat ko ur bv ki choot se khoon na nik... (Aug '12) Wed foziA 1,384
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pakistan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••