Next Last
xXx

Kannur, India

#3 Jun 26, 2010
in your dreams!
indian

New Delhi, India

#5 Oct 13, 2010
what about 1971 and sia-chine war at 1984.??

“truth always wins”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 13, 2010
indian wrote:
what about 1971 and sia-chine war at 1984.??
yaar madarassa-e-pakistan me yehi bola jata hai ke pakistani army ne ajj tak koi jung nahi hari
samy

Mumbai, India

#7 Oct 14, 2010
You missed out 1971 war. I think you should think of some reason to take pride of that war too. Your besharm politician are masters of spreading lie and taking pride for even a shameful act they do.
PakSympathiser

Mumbai, India

#9 Oct 14, 2010
Pakis always forget to add the Siachin Glacier war to the list of their victories. And also Sir Creek.
SDA

Pakistan

#10 Oct 14, 2010
Pakistan Army's clear victories against India:

1947: Pakistan captured 1/3 of Kashmir and it could have occupied the whole Kashmir as Tribal and Afridis had captured Srinagar. Nehru begged UNSC to intervene and he promised to hold plebiscite. Indian Government is the Best in the world in renedging its international commitments...it a weeny thing as we all know.

1965: A glorious victory for Pakistan
as most of Indian soldiers left food and armaments and took off to the relattive safety of their homes. Once agains India begged UNSC to request pakistan to withdrwa from the conquered land and India would resolve the Kashmir issue. And as expected India did not honor its commitment because it a weeny thing that we all know..

1971: Pakistan Peoples party Chairman, Z.A. Bhutto, who was the leading politician at that time, had already made a plan to say good bye to Bangladesh because the Bangladeshi
Freedom fighters were excellent fighter, like all muslims, and it was useless to fight them when they wanted to go a separate way. So, the victory goes to our Bangladeshi brothers and sisters but Indian Army not only stole their victory but also looted and cleaned the country like a swarm of locust.

The biggest slap that Bangladesh landed on the face of India was when they thwarted Indian dreams to merge Bangladesh in the Indian Union. Now, Bangladeshis are kicking Indian rear in many ways which every one knows and I need not elaborate them.

Kargil- 1000 Kashmiris freedom fighters gave a bloody nose to 700,000 Indian P.Pump soldiers and India had to beg the U.S. to help save its honor. Is it a victory for India?
Certainly not. It was Pakistan's victory and as brought Kashmir issue from the backburner to the forefront.
naji butt

Lahore, Pakistan

#11 Oct 14, 2010
Sarkar wrote:
Pakistan defeated us in 1948, 1965 and Kargil war. I know that my fellow Indians will start to defend the defeat in above mentioned wars therefore I explain the victory of Pakistan below.
1948 War? Pakistan freed one- third (1/3) Kashmir in 1948 war known as AZAD KASHMIR which clearly shows that Pakistan won against India.
1965 War? I personally believe that Pakistan won the 1965 war as India invaded war against Pakistan and Pakistan army successfully defended their country. For instant if I accept the Indian claim that 1965 war was a level war, no one win no one lose than I am afraid that Pakistan defacto won the war as they fought with 10 time bigger country/army.
Kargil War? I can't stop my laugh when fellow Indians say that they won the Kargil War. Whole world knows that how Pakistan's army slaughtered our army. Just consider some of the following facts;-
Pakistan army was much less in numbers in Kargil war we can explain it in ratio as 1:3000 (one man of Pakistan army and 3000 men of Indian army)
Pakistan didn't put enough army because they tried to show them as kashmiri mujahidin .
Pakistan army only used guns against India (they were not able to use air force, tanks and missile etc as they showed their army as kashmiri mujahidin) and as we all know in response the entire Indian army used air force, tanks, chemical weapon etc and still they couldn't beat Pakistan army.
Pakistan shot down two of their fighter aircraft and destroyed two weapon stores, number of tanks and countless army infantry members.
You all remember that when our Indian Govt decided to celebrate Kargil war anniversary, opposition criticized them by saying - you want to celebrate your defeat??
We should be thankful to Bill Clinton who saved us or otherwise???? You all know better?
One more thing - whenever Pakistan fights against India, Pakistan fights on his own but we Indians fight with the help of foreign powers - Americans and Israel. We can only win in propaganda war by the help of their DAD and granddad.
you are right India lost all wars against Pakistan. world know this truth that Indian army is gay army and born for defeat. And this is Universal Truth that THERE IS NO VICTORY IN HINDU HISTORY.
butt bro

Lahore, Pakistan

#12 Oct 14, 2010
(REMEMBER 2002)

2001-2002.....India Pakistan military stand off...... this is the most recent incident in Pakistan versus Indian military....... Pakistan made Indian army on a RUN without fight.....

India brought their army on Pakistani border for a "WAR" but the got scared from the Pakistani army & form the people of Pakistan..... & return back to put on BANGLES like household wife.....

In 2001-2002 there must be a shortage of bangles in India when Indian military ran from Pakistani borders without a fight to put on a bangles.....

This is the most cowardly display of an army in the history of the world.....

BECAUSE.......

The Indian military in numbers in equipment far more then Pakistan military. I will show a chart......

Armed forces man power.....
India has.... 1,100,000
Pakistan has .... 550,000

Combat air craft.....
India has.... 738
Pakistan has .... 353

Nuclear missiles.....
India has...... Estimate of 60
Pakistan has.... Estimate of 30

Submerins.......
India has....... 16
Pakistan has..... 10

Defense budget of India and Pakistan in 2001 were....
India...... 15.1 BN
Pakistan..... 2.6 BN

And India has every resource far more then Pakistan..... necessary for a WAR.....

BUT.....

LOL.....

HAHAHAHAH.....HAHAHHAHAH.....A HAHHAHAHAH.....

At the COWARDLINESS of Indians & Indian Military.....

HARSH FACT FILE........
Jack6Pack

Pakistan

#13 Oct 14, 2010
samy wrote:
You missed out 1971 war. I think you should think of some reason to take pride of that war too. Your besharm politician are masters of spreading lie and taking pride for even a shameful act they do.
LOL indians, pakistan ne RUSSIA ko todh dia INDIA
kia cheez hai 7 days main india ke 7 tokdhy kar sakty hain.

somnath, war main gaznavi ne tum indian ko choda
fir mughal muslims ne tum par RAAJ kia

1000 years tum muslims ke gulam rahy tum hindo ki gand jitni muslims ne maari hai utni british GOV ne nhi

kargil, somnath , 1948 , 1962 , 1965 1999 (KARGIL)WAR

en WAR main jitne hindo ki behen ko pakistanio ne choda utna es world main misal nhi milti aadha KASHMIR bhi en se chala gia LOL indian.

1971 war main india ko kia mila seeta ki choot ?
hum ne AZADKASHMIR le lia india se and india ne
apne liye aik or dushman BANGLADESH ka izafa kar dia.
indian

New Delhi, India

#14 Oct 27, 2010
Sarkar wrote:
Pakistan defeated us in 1948, 1965 and Kargil war. I know that my fellow Indians will start to defend the defeat in above mentioned wars therefore I explain the victory of Pakistan below.
1948 War? Pakistan freed one- third (1/3) Kashmir in 1948 war known as AZAD KASHMIR which clearly shows that Pakistan won against India.
1965 War? I personally believe that Pakistan won the 1965 war as India invaded war against Pakistan and Pakistan army successfully defended their country. For instant if I accept the Indian claim that 1965 war was a level war, no one win no one lose than I am afraid that Pakistan defacto won the war as they fought with 10 time bigger country/army.
Kargil War? I can't stop my laugh when fellow Indians say that they won the Kargil War. Whole world knows that how Pakistan's army slaughtered our army. Just consider some of the following facts;-
Pakistan army was much less in numbers in Kargil war we can explain it in ratio as 1:3000 (one man of Pakistan army and 3000 men of Indian army)
Pakistan didn't put enough army because they tried to show them as kashmiri mujahidin .
Pakistan army only used guns against India (they were not able to use air force, tanks and missile etc as they showed their army as kashmiri mujahidin) and as we all know in response the entire Indian army used air force, tanks, chemical weapon etc and still they couldn't beat Pakistan army.
Pakistan shot down two of their fighter aircraft and destroyed two weapon stores, number of tanks and countless army infantry members.
You all remember that when our Indian Govt decided to celebrate Kargil war anniversary, opposition criticized them by saying - you want to celebrate your defeat??
We should be thankful to Bill Clinton who saved us or otherwise???? You all know better?
One more thing - whenever Pakistan fights against India, Pakistan fights on his own but we Indians fight with the help of foreign powers - Americans and Israel. We can only win in propaganda war by the help of their DAD and granddad.

you pakkis are illitert(anpad,jahil ,gavanr) thats why you people think pakki won the 1948 war becouse molana sahab didnot disribed the reality..now i am telling you..with refrence of world..kindly read it and get the reality..
Indian claims[45] Pakistani claims[46] Independent Sources[9][47]
Casualties –– 3,000 Indian soldiers, 3,800 Pakistani soldiers
Combat flying effort 4,073+ combat sorties 2,279 combat sorties
Aircraft lost 35 IAF (official), 73 PAF.Other sources[48] based on the Official Indian Armed Forces History[49] put actual IAF losses at 30 including 19 accidents (non combat sortie rate is not known) and PAF's combat losses alone at 43. 19 PAF, 104 IAF 20 PAF, Pakistan claims India rejected neutral arbitration.[50][51]
Aerial victories 17 + 3 (post war) 30 –
Tanks destroyed 128 Indian tanks, 152 Pakistani tanks captured, 150 Pakistani tanks destroyed. Officially 471 Pakistani tanks destroyed and 38 captured[citation needed] 165 Pakistan tanks[52]
Land area won 1,500 mi2 (3,885 km2) of Pakistani territory 250 mi˛(648 km˛) of Indian territory India held 710 mi˛(1,1840 km˛) of Pakistani territory and Pakistan held 210 mi˛(545 km˛) of Indian territory
indian

New Delhi, India

#15 Oct 27, 2010
Sarkar wrote:
countless army infantry members.
Neutral assessments
There have been several neutral assessments of the losses incurred by both India and Pakistan during the war. Most of these assessments agree that India had a upper hand over Pakistan when ceasefire was declared. Some of the neutral assessments are mentioned below —
According to the Library of Congress Country Studies conducted by the Federal Research Division of the United States[53]—
The war was militarily inconclusive; each side held prisoners and some territory belonging to the other. Losses were relatively heavy—on the Pakistani side, twenty aircraft, 200 tanks, and 3,800 troops. Pakistan's army had been able to withstand Indian pressure, but a continuation of the fighting would only have led to further losses and ultimate defeat for Pakistan. Most Pakistanis, schooled in the belief of their own martial prowess, refused to accept the possibility of their country's military defeat by "Hindu India" and were, instead, quick to blame their failure to attain their military aims on what they considered to be the ineptitude of Ayub Khan and his government.
TIME magazine reported that India held 690 mi2 of Pakistan territory while Pakistan held 250 mi2 of Indian territory in Kashmir and Rajasthan. Additionally, Pakistan had lost almost half its armour temporarily.[54] The article further elaborates —
Severely mauled by the larger Indian armed forces, Pakistan could continue the fight only by teaming up with Red China and turning its back on the U.N.
Devin T. Hagerty wrote in his book "South Asia in world politics"[55]–
The invading Indian forces outfought their Pakistani counterparts and halted their attack on the outskirts of Lahore, Pakistan's second-largest city. By the time United Nations intervened on September 22, Pakistan had suffered a clear defeat.
In his book "National identity and geopolitical visions",[56] Gertjan Dijkink writes –
Roger

Calgary, Canada

#16 Oct 27, 2010
Pakistan defeated and beat the shit out of India. Half Kashmir was wrestled away. Chamb was captured to cut India off instantly from Kasmir next.
indian

New Delhi, India

#17 Oct 27, 2010
Sarkar wrote:
In his book titled The greater game: India's race with destiny and China, David Van Praagh wrote[58]–
India won the war. It gained 1,840 square kilometers of Pakistani territory: 640 square kilometers in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan's portion of the state; 460 square kilometers of the Sailkot sector; 380 square kilometers far to the south of Sindh; and most critical, 360 square kilometers on the Lahore front. Pakistan took 540 square kilometers of Indian territory: 490 square kilometers in the Chhamb sector and 50 square kilometers around Khem Karan.
Dennis Kux's "India and the United States estranged democracies" also provides a summary of the war[59]—
Although both sides lost heavily in men and material, and neither gained a decisive military advantage, India had the better of the war. New Delhi achieved its basic goal of thwarting Pakistan's attempt to seize Kashmir by force. Pakistan gained nothing from a conflict which it had instigated.
"A region in turmoil: South Asian conflicts since 1947" by Robert Johnson mentions[60]–
India's strategic aims were modest – it aimed to deny Pakistani Army victory, although it ended up in possession of 720 square miles (1,900 km2) of Pakistani territory for the loss of just 220 square miles (570 km2) of its own.
An excerpt from William M. Carpenter and David G. Wiencek's "Asian security handbook: terrorism and the new security environment"[61]–
A brief but furious 1965 war with India began with a covert Pakistani thrust across the Kashmiri cease-fire line and ended up with the city of Lahore threatened with encirclement by Indian Army. Another UN-sponsored cease-fire left borders unchanged, but Pakistan's vulnerability had again been exposed.
English historian John Keay's "India: A History" provides a summary of the 1965 war[62]–
Roger

Calgary, Canada

#18 Oct 27, 2010
Cry not you hind baby
Paks won, not may be
indian

New Delhi, India

#19 Oct 27, 2010
Sarkar wrote:
English historian John Keay's "India: A History" provides a summary of the 1965 war[62]–
The 1965 Indo-Pak war lasted barely a month. Pakistan made gains in the Rajasthan desert but its main push against India's Jammu-Srinagar road link was repulsed and Indian tanks advanced to within a sight of Lahore. Both sides claimed victory but India had most to celebrate.

Uk Heo and Shale Asher Horowitz write in their book "Conflict in Asia: Korea, China-Taiwan, and India-Pakistan"[63]–
Again India appeared, logistically at least, to be in a superior position but neither side was able to mobilize enough strength to gain a decisive victory.

Newsweek magazine, however, praised the Pakistani military's ability to hold of the much larger Indian Army.[64]
By just the end of the week, in fact, it was clear that the Pakistanis were more than holding their own.

lol!!!!!!!!!!pakki now you people can understan ypour government did not give you full details...ha ha ha ha ha...

aur han suno pakkiyo....pakistan ne apni army kargil bheji mujahiddin bana kar..aur indian army ne jitne pakki ko mara un sab ki dead body pakistani govrnment ne accept nai kiya ye kh kar ki ye pakistani nahi hai..bechare soldiers..ke sath dhokha...ha h ah ha..aur pata hai indian army ne unko dafnaya nahi..70% body ko sadne diya..fox,jackal's aur chile kauvo ne khaya unko...aur world ko dikhane ke liye 30% dead body's ko jala diya..hinduo ki trh..ha ha ha ha..ab batao pakkiyo who is the real winner???
Roger

Calgary, Canada

#20 Oct 27, 2010
None will believe the hindu side of lies-- lies not stories.
samay

Mumbai, India

#21 Oct 28, 2010
Jack6Pack wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL indians, pakistan ne RUSSIA ko todh dia INDIA
kia cheez hai 7 days main india ke 7 tokdhy kar sakty hain.
Ye dekho ye muh aur masoor ki daal, kaise bhaunk raha hai. kisine sach kaha hai ke bhaunkne wale kutte katate nahi hai. Itne saalo se gaand patak rahe hai ye porkistani. Inhone Kashmir ko Inida se alag karne ki koshish shuru ki. Inki gaand fat gayee lekin kashmir alag nahi hua, lekin Inida ne ek hi war me , Porkistan ke tukade kar diye, aur woh bhi sirf ek hi saal me. 1970 ke end me shuru kiya tha bangladesh ke muslim league ko support karna. aur 1971 me porkistan ke do tukade. 7 days me India ke 7 tukade???. arey khair manao chahe jaise bhi ho, tum logo ne abhi apna haath kashmir se hata liya hai ( terrorist ko madat karne wala haath) isilye tumhara balochistan abhi bhi tumhare paas hai. warna woh bhi tod dete.
indian

New Delhi, India

#22 Oct 28, 2010
Roger wrote:
None will believe the hindu side of lies-- lies not stories.
yess...you peple can only believe on your imamm's only..

pakistani govt making you people fool...to say about victory over india..this can not call victory..my freind.

pakistan is presently a poor country.
pakistan is suffring from taliban.
pakistan suffring from internal disturbance(bhutto murder,musharraf take over the govt)
TODAY AMERICA'S ARMY IS IN THE PAKISTAN Territory.
no multiplex.no metro's,no Good GDP,
think why it is heppning..just becouse of pakistan's kashmir issue..
kya rakha hai un pahado me,,waha pahdo,aur barf k alawa kya hai..chodo ye sab.

have remamber???before 1947 after bombay india was 50% depend over punjab(pakistan).
can you think where ypur country is going??is it good ??
3 times war with india make pakistan a poor country..

i am not saying india is rich country but very better than pakistan.

if you pakii are educated then please think about the fact.and make punjab reach as erlier..
BHAGWAN RAM TUM LOGO KO SATBUDHI DE..
Porki beggar

Mumbai, India

#23 Oct 28, 2010
Mo Ham MAD ne inki budhhi bhrasht ki huee hai, Ye kabhi sudhar nahi sakte. All porkis are hopeless creatures. They dont want kashmir, but they want to snatch kashmir from India to take revenge. aur badle ki bhawana inhe badalon me pahucha degi.
InshaIndia.
indian

New Delhi, India

#24 Oct 28, 2010
Porki beggar wrote:
Mo Ham MAD ne inki budhhi bhrasht ki huee hai, Ye kabhi sudhar nahi sakte. All porkis are hopeless creatures. They dont want kashmir, but they want to snatch kashmir from India to take revenge. aur badle ki bhawana inhe badalon me pahucha degi.
InshaIndia.
yess freind you are right..but i can't understand why they are not trying to understand..????itna badiya punjab inhe mila tha.5 nadiyo ka abah aggriculture point of view se india ki sabse achi jameen..itne colledge university,,but in logo ne sab barbaad kar diya..
look the isreal it is 1/20 of pakistan but it is developed country now..aur aaj bi hamesha war ki sochte hai na ki kuch tarakki krne ki..pata ni kya hoga in logo ka???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 591
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 8 min Ballbuster 52,425
Does bin Laden trail lead to Pakistan? (Aug '06) 33 min Swedenforever 4
SUNNI vs SHIA, inshah allah SHIA KO KAT K RAKH ... (Feb '12) 2 hr raza 210
Whatsapp Girls Mobile Numbers (Jun '14) 3 hr shrikrishna 341
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 3 hr ali 2,936
Chodne ke Tarike, Kaamsutra, My fav Chudai Post... (Dec '11) 4 hr shrikrishna 542
Russia may ‘automatically’ cut oil output – ene... 4 hr MOMIN ANSARI 1
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 5 hr btm 5,198