Pakistan voices concern on India's treatment of Kashmiris

Feb 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PakTribune

ISLAMABAD: Commenting on the execution of Kashmiri leader Afzal Guru by India, Pakistan on Monday reaffirmed its solidarity with the people of Jammu and Kashmir and expressed serious concern on high-handedness of the Indian government with Kashmiris.

Comments
1 - 20 of 84 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Pakistan Protested at UNITED NATION Over India's non commitment of PLEBISCITE
Clark

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Free and Fair Plebiscite Under United Nation Umbrella is what needed to solve this Oldest Leftover Issue in United Nation's Books

Since: Feb 13

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Expressing serious concern on the high-handed measures taken by India- what does this mean? He was a terrorist and the decisiin to hand him till death is justified when we take into account the serious crime committed by him. Pakistan would have done the same thing had someone done the same thing to them what Afzal Guru had done to Iindia
Clark

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Why Afzal Guru become Militant --- it is because of Kashmir which India Illeagllay Occupying denying Kashmirs Basic human rights ... United Nation Passes several resolution for Kashmir but India's reluctance made situation worsen day by day ... and now Kashmiries fighting on their own ... against oppressiveness

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Clark wrote:
Why Afzal Guru become Militant --- it is because of Kashmir which India Illeagllay Occupying denying Kashmirs Basic human rights ... United Nation Passes several resolution for Kashmir but India's reluctance made situation worsen day by day ... and now Kashmiries fighting on their own ... against oppressiveness
I have a question for you. Had someone done the same to Pakistan, what would have happened?
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

It can't be same Because Pakistan is Not Occupying Kashmir illeaglay and here at Pakistan's side Kashmir is peaceful --- At Indian Side Kashmir is Burning and wanting freedom

“truth always wins”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Clark wrote:
dear Clark,
thanks for accepting that Afzal Guru was a militant and that must be treated the change of your attitude towards the so called freedom struggle. Yes UN has passed several resolutions on kashmir and all most all of them became unworkable due to the non cooperation of pakistan and direct help to the militants in kashmir. people of jammu and kashmir, except few paid defunt leaders and their supporters may misuse their rights given by the constitution of india , but we have own every challenges poised by the pakistan and her establishment.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

He is fighting for a Legitimate cause agaisnt oppression
Kyle

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

mICHEAL wrote:
Correction
Was not is

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction
Was not is
Dear Not "WAS" is ... U can Hang kill any one who is against the jurisdiction which claiming to have on Occupied Territory but cannot stop the way oppressive People of Kashmir Thinks

“truth always wins”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

mICHEAL wrote:
legitimate cause? who decides this?
Star

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Hindia forcefully stopping voice of Freedom...
Indian

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

mICHEAL wrote:
It can't be same Because Pakistan is Not Occupying Kashmir illeaglay and here at Pakistan's side Kashmir is peaceful --- At Indian Side Kashmir is Burning and wanting freedom
Abe saale micheal ..... teri maa ki gand mei danda chutiye.... teri maa kasmir (POK) mei rehti hai aur aatanvadiyon ko apni chut ke maze dilvati hai tabhi vaha shanti hai.... ab teri behan bhi jayegi vaha par....

bhosdike apni mummy ka naam likha hai Michael ...... tera daddy america..... tera bada daddy china..... aur tera asli daddy india.....

Bhosdike.... dood maango ge toh kheer denge (tatti daal ke)
Kashmir maango ge toh cheer denge....

jai hind!!!!

“truth always wins”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Star wrote:
Hindia forcefully stopping voice of Freedom...
oh freedom to use Ak-47, bomb, land mines . it is necessary dear as without it the people of jammu and kashmir would be like unsafe citizens of pakistan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

-XxXx- wrote:
Expressing serious concern on the high-handed measures taken by India- what does this mean? He was a terrorist and the decisiin to hand him till death is justified when we take into account the serious crime committed by him. Pakistan would have done the same thing had someone done the same thing to them what Afzal Guru had done to Iindia
Kashmir is beautiful part of subcontinent and we have to keep it as nice it is. Poor people of subcontinent who can not travel abroad can travel to this peace of heaven in their own home.

Your post is as confusing as situation is in india or subcontinent my friend. We have to clear this confusion as soon as possible nicely, to get the respectable status in the world not the poorest status of the world.

According to the rules of division in 1947 Muslim majority area will join Pakistan and Kashmir is one of them but still Pakistan want to solve it through UNO and already put 2 or 3 proposal on table. It is disputed territory and a issue to resolve for Pakistan but more than that it is a issue of people Kashmir, don't you agree with it.

For example if I enter in your house and ask you to follow my instruction, how you will feel. Don't you think it is against brother hood or friend ship or against countryman or against fellow indian regardless. Neither I nor you will be happy in the house.

Similar situation people of Kashmir are facing, as well as Pakistan and India. WE have to follow democracy as European did after II.W.W. even a smallest nation with less than million population are enjoying prosper life style.

Look at indian population 1.2bl and total population of subcontinent is around 2bl and very poor and major responsibility go to India being a big member of the region to make friendly decision not create paranoid ism otherwise we left poor in the world.

India spending on poverty hardly 2bl rupees to tackle poverty, while spending on war is 2 trillions rupees. Don't you think this is good enough to clean or push away poverty from inida. Think again and again.

“truth always wins”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Jabbar Abdul wrote:
<quoted text>
Kashmir is beautiful part of subcontinent and we have to keep it as .......... Think again and again.
Kashmir is beautiful part of subcontinent .......... own home.
Ans- Totally agreed with your opinion as The state of jammu and kashmir is indeed heaven and thus it is the duty of responsible Countries not to make any attempt to dis-stablise the state and the lives of her people.
According to the rules of division in 1947 Muslim majority area w..........don't you agree with it.
Ans- With due respect to your opinion, i am just requesting you to revisit the rules of division which determined creation of pakistan nad india . The rule that created both the countries have never stated that muslim majority areas would go to pakistan though this was a principle which was followed to draw border between India and pakistan. The state of jammu and kashmir was given to India as per the rules laid down by the act. UNO was approached to solve the crisis but it failed to do so because not so cooperative attitude by pakistan. this has been highlighted again and again in this forum.
For example if I enter in your house and ask you to follow my ......... house.
Ans- The needs clarification as the lines seems confusing. to whom you are referring to?
India spending on poverty hardly 2bl rupees to tackle poverty, while spending on war is 2 trillions rupees. Don't you think this is good enough to clean or push away poverty from inida. Think again and again.
Ans- Though the figures presented before us needs some further research, we must agree that we both have a huge defense budget and that is a point of concern. however Indian economic infrastructure has the capacity to afford it but have doubt on the capacity of pakistan to sustain huge defense expenditure.(perhaps the proper word is "indian centric defense expenditure" ). however India also needs cooperation from Pakistan to reduce her defense budget and this is possible only through stopping some activities which we must admit as "state sponsored terrorism". However we must thank you for stating India as a big member of the region though India wants to see pakistan and other countries of the region as friendly and equal partners in the development of the region.
IndianPakistaniM onkeys

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

India and Pakistan are both nations of monkeys. Who cares who has Kashmir? Neither of your crappy countries will be there in 500 years.

“truth always wins”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

IndianPakistaniMonkeys wrote:
India and Pakistan are both nations of monkeys. Who cares who has Kashmir? Neither of your crappy countries will be there in 500 years.
Thanks for your personal opinion though it's acceptance is a subject of discussion

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

debasis behera wrote:
<quoted text>
Kashmir is beautiful part of subcontinent .......... own home.
Ans- Totally agreed with your opinion as The state of jammu and kashmir is indeed heaven and thus it is the duty of responsible Countries not to make any attempt to dis-stablise the state and the lives of her people.
According to the rules of division in 1947 Muslim majority area w..........don't you agree with it.
Ans- With due respect to your opinion, i am just requesting you to revisit the rules of division which determined creation of pakistan nad india . The rule that created both the countries have never stated that muslim majority areas would go to pakistan though this was a principle which was followed to draw border between India and pakistan. The state of jammu and kashmir was given to India as per the rules laid down by the act. UNO was approached to solve the crisis but it failed to do so because not so cooperative attitude by pakistan. this has been highlighted again and again in this forum.
For example if I enter in your house and ask you to follow my ......... house.
Ans- The needs clarification as the lines seems confusing. to whom you are referring to?
Ans- Though the figures presented before us needs some further research, we must agree that we both have a huge defense budget and that is a point of concern. however Indian economic infrastructure has the capacity to afford it but have doubt on the capacity of pakistan to sustain huge defense expenditure.(perhaps the proper word is "indian centric defense expenditure" ). however India also needs cooperation from Pakistan to reduce her defense budget and this is possible only through stopping some activities which we must admit as "state sponsored terrorism". However we must thank you for stating India as a big member of the region though India wants to see pakistan and other countries of the region as friendly and equal partners in the development of the region.
Mr. Behera you are right according to law of division Kashmir is part of India. Then I really don't understand that why people of Kashmir, India, Pakistan and U.N.O. failed to solve the issue.

Mr. Behera thanks for correcting me, and I am going to send another post about Kashmir.2 not for argument for answer OR open new window for all the participant in the conflict. I will pray and hope that we will enjoy peace in future.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Pakistan recpect slef determinitaion right....as per |United Nation's Madate only

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BRAHMIN vs DALIT..Parshuram ki Maa ka bhosda BR... (Oct '13) 25 min Dalit 27
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 30 min ali 3,213
pakistani girls and guys.share ur blackberry me... (Feb '13) 1 hr abbas alone 197
incest-the-unspeakable-crime-in-pakistan-3/ 1 hr Yoodle doodle 38
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 2 hr sahil mirza 4,746
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 2 hr Shamma 49,226
free place or gher available in the morning tim... (Oct '12) 7 hr shan 48
•••
•••