1000 muslim girls leave islam aday in the uk

Posted in the Pakistan Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of81
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DONNY

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

*fact* the evil so called faith is forcing their own women to leave the hell hole - they say its not fair i say good on you girls -- dogs get treated better then the muslim girls -- plus they are all marrying white - indian - jewish- etc --
Sahil

Kumar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

my muslim girlfriend wants me to be muslim,i'm a non religious hindu

now i need to think,how can she leaves muslims

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 6, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

DONNY wrote:
*fact* the evil so called faith is forcing their own women to leave the hell hole - they say its not fair i say good on you girls -- dogs get treated better then the muslim girls -- plus they are all marrying white - indian - jewish- etc --
Donny, I am not surprised 1000 muslim women are leaving Islam everyday in the UK, look at how Islam suppresses its women:

The truth is Islam oppresses muslim women, consider the following irrefutable rulings from the Quran:

1) A muslim male can marry up to 4 wives simultaneously, a muslim woman cannot have up to 4 spouses at the same time.

2) A muslim man can BEAT his wife on mere suspicion of rebellion, a muslim woman cannot do so to her husband, no matter how lecherous, tyrannical or unjust he is.

{NOTE: The wife does not need to go against Islam to get beaten (as you say), the husband needs to suspect rebellion on her part to give her a good thrashing ! Quran prescribes the steps before beating of a wife as follows: ADMONISH HER, DO NOT SHARE HER BED, INCARCERATE HER IN A SEPARATE ROOM & FINALLY BEAT HER !}

3) A muslim man can divorce his wife merely by uttering the word 'talaq' thrice, without assigning any reason for this ! The wife cannot divorce her husband in a likewise manner.

{I know you'll say the wife can go for a 'khula divorce' in a Sharia court, but it is a long winded and cumbersome process, where even if she wins, she loses custody of her children and any rights to the 'mehr' amount.}

4) A muslim man can marry a muslim, Christian or Jewish woman according to the Quran, but a muslim woman is only ever allowed to marry a muslim man.

5) From the deceased parents' estate, a muslim man inherits twice what his female siblings inherit.

6) In a Sharia court, as far witnesses go, a man's witness is worth twice that of a muslim woman.

And yet muslim men and and their supporters claim ISLAM RESPECTS WOMEN LIKE NO IN OTHER RELIGION !

If this is the sort of "respect" muslim girls get from Islam, is anyone surprised they leave the faith in droves ?
Amin

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 29, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

It is dangerous to even think of leaving Islam. If you do you must leave everything behind you, family friends, job, everything ! Even then you will spend the rest of you life looking over your shoulder. There is an organization in America that will help and protect you if you can get there but in the UK the government won't allow it in case it offends Muslims, which goes to show just how scared governments are becoming of Islam.
Ex-Christian ScottishGirl

Aylesbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 4, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

I dont know why you people hate Islam.
May be due to fact that it is fastest growing religion, that fact that it is best choice for human, a solution for all human issues.
I am Girl, if it was bad for girls, why I came, I am an educated girl . No body forced my for Islam, I just read Quran, compared it with bible,I found Quran better than changed bible.
Islam Gave share of Wealth to Woman, that no other religion gives, tell me if there is any share of woman in Bible?? I am not talking about English Legal System, We are comparing religions.
Islam dont allow muslim womans to marry non muslims, becoz "In Islam, a Muslim lady is sacred that dont deserve a disbeliever of GOD,It is respect for lady in Islam. " On the other hand Men are stronger , they can even afford a non muslims wife"
Tell me any better religion than Islam, I will sure follow it.. you cant, MAy God show you right path
mud ham mad criminal

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 4, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

did you read also about the 72 virgins in "helven"?
and the 28 boys?
what about muhammad pedophilia?
the sunset in the pond?
al makir?
Lund Fakir

Nagpur, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 4, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ex-Christian ScottishGirl wrote:
I dont know why you people hate Islam.
May be due to fact that it is fastest growing religion, that fact that it is best choice for human, a solution for all human issues.
I am Girl, if it was bad for girls, why I came, I am an educated girl . No body forced my for Islam, I just read Quran, compared it with bible,I found Quran better than changed bible.
Islam Gave share of Wealth to Woman, that no other religion gives, tell me if there is any share of woman in Bible?? I am not talking about English Legal System, We are comparing religions.
Islam dont allow muslim womans to marry non muslims, becoz "In Islam, a Muslim lady is sacred that dont deserve a disbeliever of GOD,It is respect for lady in Islam. " On the other hand Men are stronger , they can even afford a non muslims wife"
Tell me any better religion than Islam, I will sure follow it.. you cant, MAy God show you right path
Muslim man gets to enjoy 72 virgins in the heaven...is your arabic god some kinda dealer or what?
and why a man can marry 10 women at a time in islam? can you see your husband marrying another lady and screwing her in the bed besides you?
what about prophet marrying 9 year old girl for his pleasure and still justifying his decision for marry a child...in any case some 50 yrs old marrying a 9 yrs old girl is unacceptable and not divine what ever may be the reason. He could have made that little girl his sister if he wanted to support or protect her why did he marry her?
Islam is the fastest depleting religion in this world...thousands of muslims die in pakistan, iraq, palestine, and now in lybia. The day people start getting scientific education it will permanently put breaks to this arabic religion once and for all.
concept of God in islam which is that there is some arabic superpower sitting right up in the sky and having some silly magical powers is unscientific and foolish magic. only some low IQ person can believe in islam, the one hu is uneducated and lacks brains to understand the real truth that is science.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Amin wrote:
It is dangerous to even think of leaving Islam. If you do you must leave everything behind you, family friends, job, everything ! Even then you will spend the rest of you life looking over your shoulder. There is an organization in America that will help and protect you if you can get there but in the UK the government won't allow it in case it offends Muslims, which goes to show just how scared governments are becoming of Islam.
Amin,
What you say is not right. The organisation you refer to is the "Council of Ex-Muslims", I know of three separate branches, one in the USA, one in the UK and one for the rest of Europe.

Apostates, who are members of the Council, openly declare they have left Islam and the UK branch will help any Muslim who wants to come out of Islam.

If one googles "Council of Ex-Muslims", all information can be obtained.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 6, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ex-Christian ScottishGirl wrote:
I dont know why you people hate Islam.
May be due to fact that it is fastest growing religion, that fact that it is best choice for human, a solution for all human issues.
I am Girl, if it was bad for girls, why I came, I am an educated girl . No body forced my for Islam, I just read Quran, compared it with bible,I found Quran better than changed bible.
Islam Gave share of Wealth to Woman, that no other religion gives, tell me if there is any share of woman in Bible?? I am not talking about English Legal System, We are comparing religions.
Islam dont allow muslim womans to marry non muslims, becoz "In Islam, a Muslim lady is sacred that dont deserve a disbeliever of GOD,It is respect for lady in Islam. " On the other hand Men are stronger , they can even afford a non muslims wife"
Tell me any better religion than Islam, I will sure follow it.. you cant, MAy God show you right path
Hi Ex-Christian ScottishGirl,
I am sorry you have converted to Islam, your rights as a woman are now severely curtailed, according to the Quran and the Sharia; please read the following:

The truth is Islam oppresses muslim women, consider the following irrefutable rulings from the Quran:

1) A muslim male can marry up to 4 wives simultaneously, a muslim woman cannot have up to 4 spouses at the same time.

2) A muslim man can BEAT his wife on mere suspicion of rebellion, a muslim woman cannot do so to her husband, no matter how lecherous, tyrannical or unjust he is.

{NOTE: The wife does not need to go against Islam to get beaten up, the husband merely needs to suspect rebellion on her part to give her a good thrashing ! Quran prescribes the steps before beating of a wife as follows: ADMONISH HER, DO NOT SHARE HER BED, INCARCERATE HER IN A SEPARATE ROOM & FINALLY BEAT HER !}

3) A muslim man can divorce his wife merely by uttering the word 'talaq' thrice, without assigning any reason for this ! The wife cannot divorce her husband in a likewise manner, no matter how lecherous, cruel or unfair he may be.

{Some will argue the wife can go for a 'khula divorce' in a Sharia court, but it is a long winded and cumbersome process, where even if she wins, she loses custody of her children and any rights to the 'mehr' amount.}

4) A muslim man can marry a muslim, Christian or Jewish woman according to the Quran, but a muslim woman is only ever allowed to marry a muslim man.

5) From the deceased parents' estate, a muslim man inherits twice what his female siblings inherit.

6) In a Sharia court, as far witnesses go, a man's witness is worth twice that of a muslim woman.

And yet muslim men and and their supporters claim ISLAM RESPECTS WOMEN LIKE NO IN OTHER RELIGION !

If this is the sort of "respect" muslim girls get from Islam, is anyone surprised they leave the faith in droves ?
Amin

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

I was born a Muslim and I certainly don't hate Islam but I do hate what it has become. My Father honored my Mother and both treated each other with the greatest love and respect. My Mother was my Fathers equal in our house and if either of her sons had been rude to her my Father would have beaten them severely. I never saw my Father raise his hand to my Mother either and he was an old fashioned Muslim from Pakistan. But today Islam has been taken over by a kind of Taliban who treat women with no respect and who interpret the Quaran to suit their own perverted view of our religion. They incite women to become suicide bombers and young men to take bombs onto subway trains or fly airplanes into buildings. This is not my Islam this is just pointless hatred. The West is where millions of Muslims have chosen to make their homes. Instead of keeping ourselves separate from Western society we should join with it and integrate.
Sarah

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am a muslim girl and PROUD and I would never think of leaving my religon, not because of compulsion but because I love Islam! Also, where are yu getting these bull.shit statistics from?

Since: Jul 11

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 7, 2011
 
Source?none so its nothing more than a piece of white paper.
Even if they are leaving its not stopping the non Muslim women's converting to Islam where will that go?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13439...

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/126164/re...

Since: Jul 11

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

steadyfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ex-Christian ScottishGirl,
I am sorry you have converted to Islam, your rights as a woman are now severely curtailed, according to the Quran and the Sharia; please read the following:
The truth is Islam oppresses muslim women, consider the following irrefutable rulings from the Quran:
1) A muslim male can marry up to 4 wives simultaneously, a muslim woman cannot have up to 4 spouses at the same time.
2) A muslim man can BEAT his wife on mere suspicion of rebellion, a muslim woman cannot do so to her husband, no matter how lecherous, tyrannical or unjust he is.
{NOTE: The wife does not need to go against Islam to get beaten up, the husband merely needs to suspect rebellion on her part to give her a good thrashing ! Quran prescribes the steps before beating of a wife as follows: ADMONISH HER, DO NOT SHARE HER BED, INCARCERATE HER IN A SEPARATE ROOM & FINALLY BEAT HER !}
3) A muslim man can divorce his wife merely by uttering the word 'talaq' thrice, without assigning any reason for this ! The wife cannot divorce her husband in a likewise manner, no matter how lecherous, cruel or unfair he may be.
{Some will argue the wife can go for a 'khula divorce' in a Sharia court, but it is a long winded and cumbersome process, where even if she wins, she loses custody of her children and any rights to the 'mehr' amount.}
4) A muslim man can marry a muslim, Christian or Jewish woman according to the Quran, but a muslim woman is only ever allowed to marry a muslim man.
5) From the deceased parents' estate, a muslim man inherits twice what his female siblings inherit.
6) In a Sharia court, as far witnesses go, a man's witness is worth twice that of a muslim woman.
And yet muslim men and and their supporters claim ISLAM RESPECTS WOMEN LIKE NO IN OTHER RELIGION !
If this is the sort of "respect" muslim girls get from Islam, is anyone surprised they leave the faith in droves ?
Nice post by you no source no evidence no quote from Quran good job
It seems necessary that i reply to you so here are the answers to yours no existent theories.
1 - Firstly a Muslim man can only marry if he is able to provide the same rights between all the spouses if he cant than he should not marry more than his limit.How on earth is not letting women marry more man like a lack of rights?
Quran 4:3
""And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].""
Atleast the religion is better giving women rights and not like ancient arab pagons burying women alive
2 - Again not worthy of reading theory.
One of the proof to backfire your claim is hdatih by Prophet Muhammed
"How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then embrace (sleep with) her?(Al-Bukhari, English Translation, vol. 8, Hadith 68, pp. 42-43)"
Secondly the beating you talk about is the article you may have seen over from google or some lame youtube video which isn't some kind of uncommon thing.The verse does say beat but have you ever translated that arabic word and try to find out by what means it says beat. I take my time to read and it says like beating with toothbrush and avoiding face.I would just laugh at myself thinking of beating my wife(when i get married )with a toothbrush does it even hurt?

Since: Jul 11

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 7, 2011
 
3 - what a lame quote by you sir ,that 3 talaq thing is not a uncommon thing to people these days and i would like to argue to it also.
What about Christianity does this seem to be a big matter
"The school of Shammai held that a man should not divorce his wife unless he has found her guilty of some sexual misconduct, while the school of Hillel say he may divorce her even if she has merely spoiled a dish for him. Rabbi Akiba says he may divorce her even if he simply finds another woman more beautiful than she" (Gittin 90a-b)
What about jews?in jewish women is not allowed to file for divorce what you will call that?
I live in a Muslim country and it takes less than 1 day for a women to get divorce provide your evidence or else dot bother posting falsehood.

4 - So your sentence is true and agree with you on that but have you ever considered why it was made like that ?IF a Muslim man marries a non muslim women,when they have children if the mother decides to teach her children about the prophets ,the father wont interfere as all are also prophets in islam i.e adam,abraham,jesus,moses etc.
But in matter of husban being christian wont allow the wife to teach his children about islamic prophets like Muhammed etc,this martial matter is also dealt with higher stakes

5 - I am not completely educated in that field to answer that question,I may google it to go easy like you did but i would prefer doing research on my religion rather than throwing fairy tales.

6 - Again baseless learn something known as fiqh to understand this matter copying pasting junk doesn't make up a fact

Since: Jul 11

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 7, 2011
 
Nice post by you no source no evidence no quote from Quran good job
It seems necessary that i reply to you so here are the answers to yours no existent theories.

1 - Firstly a Muslim man can only marry if he is able to provide the same rights between all the spouses if he cant than he should not marry more than his limit.How on earth is not letting women marry more man like a lack of rights?
Quran 4:3
""And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].""
Atleast the religion is better giving women rights and not like ancient arab pagons burying women alive

2 - Again not worthy of reading theory.
One of the proof to backfire your claim is hdatih by Prophet Muhammed
"How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then embrace (sleep with) her?(Al-Bukhari, English Translation, vol. 8, Hadith 68, pp. 42-43)"
Secondly the beating you talk about is the article you may have seen over from google or some lame youtube video which isn't some kind of uncommon thing.The verse does say beat but have you ever translated that arabic word and try to find out by what means it says beat. I take my time to read and it says like beating with toothbrush and avoiding face.I would just laugh at myself thinking of beating my wife(when i get married )with a toothbrush does it even hurt?

Since: Jul 11

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 7, 2011
 
last 2 post reffered to steadyfriend
nukethelotofthem 1

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 10, 2011
 
Religion is trying to prove that one imaginary friend is more powerful than another.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 22, 2011
 
Coldmine wrote:
Nice post by you no source no evidence no quote from Quran good job
It seems necessary that i reply to you so here are the answers to yours no existent theories.
1 -Firstly a Muslim man can only marry if he is able to provide the same rights between all the spouses if he cant than he should not marry more than his limit.How on earth is not letting women marry more man like a lack of rights?
Quran 4:3
""And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].""
Atleast the religion is better giving women rights and not like ancient arab pagons burying women alive
2 - Again not worthy of reading theory.
One of the proof to backfire your claim is hdatih by Prophet Muhammed
"How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then embrace (sleep with) her?(Al-Bukhari, English Translation, vol. 8, Hadith 68, pp. 42-43)"
Secondly the beating you talk about is the article you may have seen over from google or some lame youtube video which isn't some kind of uncommon thing.The verse does say beat but have you ever translated that arabic word and try to find out by what means it says beat. I take my time to read and it says like beating with toothbrush and avoiding face.I would just laugh at myself thinking of beating my wife(when i get married )with a toothbrush does it even hurt?
ISLAM & MUSLIM WOMEN

Coldmine, the facts from Islam I have mentioned are too well known to need any sources ! If you are truly a muslim, you would know these emanate from the Quran and Shariat law, the latter being derived from the Quran.

You write ".... a Muslim man can only marry if he is able to provide the same rights between all the spouses ..."

THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS EQUAL RIGHTS FOR A MAN & A WOMAN, ANY FOOL WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT !

This is the trouble with muslim men, whenever they are faced with the awkwardness of a quote from Islam, they go to great lengths to explain the MECHANISM of the Quranic ruling, rather than comment on the inherent unfairness therin. Get it ?

Surely, the most fair system for a man to have one wife at any one time and for a woman to have one husband. If either want another spouse, they must divorce the existing partner, then get a new one. This is common to all major non-Islamic religions.

Being 'fair' to multiple wives, the number of rapes in the USA and Western Europe (these are crimes, punished appropriately), childbirths out of wedlock don't come into this discussion, which muslims normally quote to digress to other, unrelated matters.

Having more than one wife simultaneously without giving women the right to have more than one spouse at the same time is an insult to womanhood, which has been institutionalised in Islam, THAT IS WRONG ! It is time muslim men had the balls to accept this great injustice to muslim women.

Likewise, I can rebut everyone of your other responses to the six points of injustice towards muslim women, but it'll take too much of explanation to treat each point in great detail without digressing into other spurious matters. I shall do so as time permits.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Coldmine wrote:
.... the beating you talk about is the article you may have seen over from google or some lame youtube video which isn't some kind of uncommon thing.The verse does say beat but have you ever translated that arabic word and try to find out by what means it says beat. I take my time to read and it says like beating with toothbrush and avoiding face.I would just laugh at myself thinking of beating my wife(when i get married )with a toothbrush does it even hurt?
ISLAM & MUSLIM WOMEN

Common now Coldmine, you, I and the whole world knows how some muslim men THRASH their wives ! It is not the same as beating witha toothbrush.

In fact, one of the Hadiths mentions the wife can be given a good hiding, provided 'she is not hit on the face nor have a bone broken'. Even Aisha, Mo's favourite wife, complained in a Hadith that 'Mo had hit her and it pained her chest'.

However, the point is not whether the wife can be given a 'good thrashing' or should be beaten by a 'toothbrush', the point is whether the wife has the same rights over her muslim husband (who might be a lechrous, cruel and extremely unfair)-- the answer is clearly 'no'!

THE QURAN DOES NOT GIVE A MUSLIM WIFE ANY SUCH RIGHTS OVER HER HUSBAND AND THIS IS WHAT IS SO UNFAIR IN ISLAM !

Again, its time for muslim men to accept this unfairness !
Sarah

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lund Fakir wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim man gets to enjoy 72 virgins in the heaven...is your arabic god some kinda dealer or what?
and why a man can marry 10 women at a time in islam? can you see your husband marrying another lady and screwing her in the bed besides you?
what about prophet marrying 9 year old girl for his pleasure and still justifying his decision for marry a child...in any case some 50 yrs old marrying a 9 yrs old girl is unacceptable and not divine what ever may be the reason. He could have made that little girl his sister if he wanted to support or protect her why did he marry her?
Islam is the fastest depleting religion in this world...thousands of muslims die in pakistan, iraq, palestine, and now in lybia. The day people start getting scientific education it will permanently put breaks to this arabic religion once and for all.
concept of God in islam which is that there is some arabic superpower sitting right up in the sky and having some silly magical powers is unscientific and foolish magic. only some low IQ person can believe in islam, the one hu is uneducated and lacks brains to understand the real truth that is science.
You clearly have no understanding of Islam. Its nt ten women, its four and is only dne if the husband can treat all four equally which we no is impossible. Also, there is no evidence FROM THE QURAN that states Aisha was 9. What we know is that she reached puberty, cooked and helped Prophet Muhammed prepare for war which no 9 year old can do. There marriage was a happy one and its people who have misinterperated that have made it such a big issue. Its because of islam that yu are so educated ane scientists praise the religion a lot. We are nt the only religion that believes in god. Christianity, hindus, jews.. Therefore, I conclude yu must have a problem with all religion right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of81
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 21 min MUQ1 49,022
g.a.y mo.h.a.m.m.a.d vol 4.0 2 hr Ramiya 38
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 2 hr RAHIAN 2,966
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 3 hr XYZ 4,653
gay boys from pakistan share skype ids (Nov '13) 4 hr fairuz 46
Why are Pakistanis so much better looking than ... (Dec '13) 8 hr pakistan the best 192
multani girls & boys sexy chat cnt no (Feb '13) 9 hr imran 1,164
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••