pakistani army-the best in the world?

Posted in the Pakistan Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
khan

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 10, 2011
 
A PATROIT say india is ten time greater than pakistan . . . . Loin is smaller than donckey but 10.000 time powerful . pakistan is smaller but more powerful than india
imran

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 10, 2011
 
Pak Army has achieved much more than others in counter insurgency. Readers are invited to study Bajaur operation, compared to Srilankan, Isreali, Indian and US operations, difference is visible
Rang de basanti

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Paki army is only good @ making biryani :-P Osama was the chief food taster of this state sponsored biryani.
imran

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 10, 2011
 
If Pak Army is only good at making Biryani, why seven Indian Infantry division failed to cross BRB canal against one division on 6 Sep 1965? Why one company led by Maj Aziz Bhatti halted a brigade level attack for ages?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 10, 2011
 
Army of Heaven is the best!

www.scribd.com/doc/31322017/Salvation-A-Forth ...
A patriot

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 10, 2011
 
khan wrote:
A PATROIT say india is ten time greater than pakistan .... Loin is smaller than donckey but 10.000 time powerful . pakistan is smaller but more powerful than india
And who says you are powerful. Go and search the truth and then come to conclusion. You can say any thing but you cant deny the truth and that is the fact what I said.
A patriot

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 10, 2011
 
imran wrote:
If Pak Army is only good at making Biryani, why seven Indian Infantry division failed to cross BRB canal against one division on 6 Sep 1965? Why one company led by Maj Aziz Bhatti halted a brigade level attack for ages?
Lets believe what you are saying that Indian division failed to cross BRB against one division of yours. But it does not mean any thing. things happens in mission. So what you are saying because of this your army is better than Indian army. It is laughable. Go and research first if you want to find the truth. Many times Americans did not get success against terrorist so it does not mean terrorist are stronger than entire American force.
Deakin

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Even Somalian beggars can beat paki army :-P In fact osamas wifes can kick their ugly asses ! Paki army is the toilet cleaner of th world.They have false belief that they can win a war...they can't even clean their own bums properly...they outsource it to the taliban :-D Great country, keep it up :P
imran

Lahore, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 11, 2011
 
@ Patriot
Please give logic for your arguments. Indians seven divisions failed in 1965 against one Pakistani division,you dont seem to be bothered about it? You are comparing it with counter insurgency, its not fair. Even in counter insurgency Bajaur operation by Pakistan Army remains a landmark operation by any standard, in comparison with Indian, Sri Lankan, Israeli, US and NATO operations. Do you want details? Please read some details about 1965 BRB operations and Bajaur operations and then we can discuss it. Moreso, please give your nationality, lets see which country you belong to, might make the context clear.
imran

Lahore, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

@ Deakin
Abusive language indicates lack of decency, logic, rational and norms. If you want to contribute in a blog, try to be decent and talk through logic
Hina Rabani

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

imran wrote:
@ Deakin
Abusive language indicates lack of decency, logic, rational and norms. If you want to contribute in a blog, try to be decent and talk through logic
The only logic you prokis understand is insult, violence and social & economic boycott.
imran

Lahore, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Sep 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Hina Rabani wrote:
<quoted text>
The only logic you prokis understand is insult, violence and social & economic boycott.
I have the right to answer in same coins but I will show restraint. Lets talk on logics. You have any logics, you are welcome to share.
Sohaib

Kasur, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 11, 2011
 
@Patriot: BRB failure of seven infantry division was a complete battle with a result. It was secondary attack by Indian Army, primary being in Sialkot Sector. You consult some authentic book for result of both the battles. Result of a battle makes difference in history of nations. Take BRB offensive as a complete battle and the analyse the result. Take Sialkot offensive as a complete battle (main attack by Indians to hit GT Road) which failed even to cross Chawinda. Your argument that failure of BRB and even Sialkot offensive by Indians means nothing is not acceptable. Please be more realistic. First read both battles and then comment.
Sohaib

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 12, 2011
 
Pity on you. This is what your real face is.
Indian Appache

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 12, 2011
 
Pakistani minister of defence recently decleared that Pakistan is not comparable with India. India is much bigger than Pakistan in defence strategi and India has more arm's strength than Pakistan.
Jas

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 13, 2011
 
Inbeeding Muslims I used to work in a place which gave welfare payments to inbreed Muslim children, worse thing is they keep having more kids hoping one would turn out normal. Most of these children born with defects, hospitals spending millions to keep babies alive and for them then to have subhuman life's.
Sohaib

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 13, 2011
 
jas wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do Pak's die everyday, Karachi etc. Pakistan army cannot even help even its flood victims, US had to help. Pakistan asking for more money from world now how about taxing the rich instead of handouts and US went in without them even knowing near military academy. Great army NOT !!! HA HA
Why did the Indian Army's main attack in Sialkot sector fail in 1965? Do you have any reason for failure of your so called champion Indian Army?
Jas

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Sep 13, 2011
 
Who cares that long ago we are in the 21st century now, bet you were even born then typical Paki living in the past
Tharkistan ka baap

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Sep 13, 2011
 
Wa wa wa what a joke.......Bete, bhool gaya kya Kargil mein jo tum bharwo ki choot faadi thi hamare Air Force ne lmao
Imran

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Sep 14, 2011
 
You cannot change history. Please look at the composition of your main attack in 1965 and the ponder why it failed. Anyways if you want to forget it , I dont insist. Lets hope no more battles are there and both Pak & India progress in 21 st century

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
bahawalpur ka top03009783746 (Dec '13) 26 min muhammad rafique azad 30
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 1 hr asif 2,987
Pakistan army seizes control of key city from T... 1 hr talha sarwar 1
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 1 hr aftab 4,660
Sex in Islamabad...Float the numbers of chicks (Aug '08) 4 hr ali khan 37
mujhe lund chusna hai koi meri gand maro (Oct '11) 5 hr imran 2,033
Pakistan is a failed pathetic country. A big ur... 5 hr Huseyn Arablinski 48
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••