Kamloops, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

pakis used to be so proud of their useless army.
now they're cracking jokes about it, especially after we snatched osama fish laden from right under their noses.

here's a link to jokes about pakistani army:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13...

that said, i have only this to add: pakistani nation and pakistani army deserve each other, and are perfectly fit for each other.
Farhan

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

I think you people have forgot the achievements of Pak Army.....
Its the toughest Army of the World.
and for your kind information its only the Pakistan Army which is dealing with all Armies of the world in Afghanistan.

US Army has no way to escape that is the reason America has created this USAMA blunder.
Faraz

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

Judged:

The Pak army is saving the entire world by combating global terrorist, the world cant afford if The pak army withdraws its contribution from the war which is called WAR AGAINST TERROR invoked by USA
George

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

Farhan, which achievements? Surrender of 90000.00 troops? 1965 floss, 1971 loss, kargil loss, killing its own people in Sindh in 80s, still on killing spree in Baluchistan, KPK, etc? Eating of 6bn USD of you poor Pakis each year and spending it on mega projects like DHA, Askari Bank, Army Welfare Trust, etc?
George

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

Faraz, advise your Army to not worry about the global terrorists, tell them they save themselves, I refer to GHQ Capture and PNS Mehran Seige.
Rizwan

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Farhan, you must have been living in a world that I am not aware of. So please enlighten me on the following gems of yours:

Achievements - I'll let you off the hook on this one since George has already listed the illustrated history of this army.

Is there a certain competition like a world cup etc that an Army has to win in order to be the "toughest" army in the world?

How is PA dealing with all the armies of the world in Afghanistan?

Let the process of enlightenment begin!
sadia

Lahore, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

farhan yup our army is the toughest among all.............i m not agred wht the other people said about my great army...y u people forgot the achievements of our pak army....so be positive see the dark side as welll as the bright side
a true pakistani

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

pakistan is the best country in the world no body nothng can defeat pakistan alhamdulillah
a true pakistani

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

if you donot agree to me then attack my army if you have 1percent gutz if our leadership is wel then america the son of unmarried bitch and other countries cant even thnk about capturing us
a true pakistani

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

let the world be finished accept our pakistan
Greg

Engadine, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

Oh my this post made my day. Pakistani army the best in the world? LOL
nola

Riverstone, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Pakistani army all corapted and con
Indian

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

a person can tell lie to any one but can not tell lie to himself......

please dont lie to yourself.......
Nayyer shah

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

i m proud of my pak army.pak army is tactically and operationally way superior than bullshit indian army.if u not agree with me than try us.
khan

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

a bloody indians
Just see what our army will do with you people ...
We have drone technology , we made our own jet fighters , our home made tanks are one of best tank in world , our missile sheen hatf 2 can target every place in india ......
A patriot

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

khan wrote:
a bloody indians
We have drone technology , we made our own jet fighters , our home made tanks are one of best tank in world , our missile sheen hatf 2 can target every place in india ......
Oi stupid, apni gandi jubaan band kar. India tum logo se 10 guna takatwar hai. pagal ke baccho sapnay dekhna band karo or keekat ka samna karo. or kis chor ki technology ki baat ker rahe ho. Chori kernay ke baad bhi kitnay pichay ho. ankhe khol ker dekho. tab malum padega hakeekat kya hai. Sari zindgi sotay rahogay.
Indian Appache

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Recently Pakistani army officials sent their superiors reports that they can't fight with Haqqani. If battle starts with Haqqani network then Pakistani army will be defeated and this will be disgrace to Pakistani army.
Pakistani army can't fight with one person like Haqqani,then With whom this world's best army is fighting under the name of 'Fighting With Terrorism ?'
KingZ

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

Aby Gando Tumhari Indian ArMy Hamra kuch nahen bigar Sakti Tumhari Army ki 100.000 Jawano ki liye Hamari Paki Foj ki 1000jawan kafi hain Kutto
A real Indian

Edgware, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

khan wrote:
a bloody indians
Oi ignorant paki. open your eyes and see what other country has got and what technology they have. What you are boasting about your stolen technology and most of it is crap Chinees one which even doesnt function properly. Forget about making target on Indian cities. If we want and when time comes we will take the hell out of your country beyond your imagination. Go and search where your country stands. Dont just give false hope to your self.
A real Indian

Edgware, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

KingZ wrote:
Aby Gando Tumhari Indian ArMy Hamra kuch nahen bigar Sakti Tumhari Army ki 100.000 Jawano ki liye Hamari Paki Foj ki 1000jawan kafi hain Kutto
Or hamaara aik sikh soldier tumhare 10000 soldiers ke baraber hai haram ke pillo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of208
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
g.a.y mo.h.a.m.m.a.d vol 4.0 1 hr Ramiya 38
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 1 hr RAHIAN 2,966
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 2 hr XYZ 4,653
gay boys from pakistan share skype ids (Nov '13) 3 hr fairuz 46
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 5 hr Aryan 49,020
Why are Pakistanis so much better looking than ... (Dec '13) 7 hr pakistan the best 192
multani girls & boys sexy chat cnt no (Feb '13) 8 hr imran 1,164
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••