CIA Drones Killed Over 2,000, Mostly Civilians in Pakistan Since 2006

Jan 31, 2011 | Posted by: Abu Najda | Full story: news.antiwar.com

A new report from the Conflict Monitoring Centre has reported that 2,043 Pakistanis have been slain in CIA drone strikes in the past 5 years, with the vast majority of them innocent civilians.

Comments
481 - 500 of 990 Comments Last updated Nov 3, 2013

Since: Jan 13

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born here...
OK then tell us why have your forefathers left their native country?

Since: Jan 13

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
May I remind u that it was a Panjabi, general Arora that liberated Bangladesh(East Pakistan) in 1971 and a Sindhi, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was the leader of Pakistan so really u should b thanking Panjabis, at the end of the day Tikka Khan was right, Bengal is a low lying land for low lying people.
Yes but he was an Indian Punjabi not a Pakistani Punjabi, there are many differences between you, the Punjabi's of India and Punjabi's of Pakistan share a bad history, the Indian Punjabi's created their own religion because of Pakistani Punjabi's and their violent crimes, and yes we are thankful to the Indians for that. "Bengal is a low lying land for low lying people." and I say Pakistan is a high lying country where Americans can fly their drones high and kill Pakistanis.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

How Will Americans Feels when Mexico Taking Targets down in US Via Drones

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Jewnited States Americunt wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE "FOX" IS RUN BY THE JEWS, GUESS WHAT i SHOULD KNOW I'M A JEW!
OF COURSE THE JEWS HAVE ALWAYS HATED MUSLIMS, NOT ONLY MUSLIMS ANY RELIGION THAT WEREN'T THE SAME AS THEM, WHY DO YOU THINK THEY'VE BEEN KICKED FROM EVERY SINGLE CONTINENT IN HISTORY, THEY WERE THE MOST HATED RELIGION IN THE WORLD!
COZ THEY STILL THINK THEY ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF GOD!
MAN HOW SUPERIOR CAN YOU GET?
Jews were unjustly victimized by Christian Europe because the dogma of religious antisemitism had become ubiquitous to all facets of society.....they became the convenient scapegoat for all of the nation's socioeconomic toils because Christians relegated them to the lowly status of dealing in loans and finances (believing that such jobs were impure and anti-Christian).....and they weren't kicked out from all nations, they'd lived with us for 2000+ years in Southernmost India without ever facing persecution (prior to Israel's establishment and growth).
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Israel is Non Existent Country

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews were unjustly victimized by Christian Europe because the dogma of religious antisemitism had become ubiquitous to all facets of society.....they became the convenient scapegoat for all of the nation's socioeconomic toils because Christians relegated them to the lowly status of dealing in loans and finances (believing that such jobs were impure and anti-Christian).....and they weren't kicked out from all nations, they'd lived with us for 2000+ years in Southernmost India without ever facing persecution (prior to Israel's establishment and growth).
so why do you slag off Muslims when the Muslims in India are accepting the Jewish Population more than the Hindu population in India or why do the Jewish population decide to settle in Muslim Area's in India rather than Hindu Area's?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Community...

"Mumbai Jews' ties with their city's Muslim community have historically been strong and remain so even after the Mumbai attacks. The two groups have been drawn together as minorities in a Hindu-dominated land even by the similarities of their non-vegetarian diets of Kosher and Halal foods.[6] "For these reasons, most Bene synagogues in Mumbai are in Muslim areas," Jonathan Solomon, chairman of the Indian Jewish Federation, said. Mumbai's Muslim Council had ordered that the nine gunmen killed should not be buried in the city. A gesture which was highly appreciated by the Mumbai Jewish community."[6]

History of the Jews in India
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_J...

quiet hypocritical of you init?
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

mICHEAL wrote:
How Will Americans Feels when Mexico Taking Targets down in US Via Drones
Don't know much about Mexico do you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

@ Tamil Tiger!

It seems to be the case that you are the extremist instead of the Muslim population of India!

coz the Muslims in Sikhs,Jews,Buddist,Hindus and Christians etc all regard themselves as INDIANS hence the largest democracy in the world, after Hindusim and Budism the 2nd largest religious group is Islam in India!

you are hypocritical and very extreme about your views!

India was also one of the countries that voted a "Yes" for a Palestinian State in the UN!

I certainly don't think your country REPRESENTS YOUR RADICAL VIEWS!

PEOPLE LIKE YOU GIVE INDIA A BAD NAME!

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
so why do you slag off Muslims when the Muslims in India are accepting the Jewish Population more than the Hindu population in India or why do the Jewish population decide to settle in Muslim Area's in India rather than Hindu Area's?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Community...
"Mumbai Jews' ties with their city's Muslim community have historically been strong and remain so even after the Mumbai attacks. The two groups have been drawn together as minorities in a Hindu-dominated land even by the similarities of their non-vegetarian diets of Kosher and Halal foods.[6] "For these reasons, most Bene synagogues in Mumbai are in Muslim areas," Jonathan Solomon, chairman of the Indian Jewish Federation, said. Mumbai's Muslim Council had ordered that the nine gunmen killed should not be buried in the city. A gesture which was highly appreciated by the Mumbai Jewish community."[6]
History of the Jews in India
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_J...
quiet hypocritical of you init?
????

What the hell are you on about? I was merely correcting your warped view that Jews had brought upon the inflicted persecution because of their supremacist religious ideals....such is BS propaganda, and we know that from analyzing the peaceful history of Jews in South Asia in contrary.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
????
What the hell are you on about? I was merely correcting your warped view that Jews had brought upon the inflicted persecution because of their supremacist religious ideals....such is BS propaganda, and we know that from analyzing the peaceful history of Jews in South Asia in contrary.
So do you think creating the Atom bomb,Dynamite,Nukes these things are peaceful?

and creating loans so people can be in debt!

Of course you would you are Extremist a TAMIL SUICIDE BOMBER!

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

The Bengal Tiger wrote:
@ Tamil Tiger!
It seems to be the case that you are the extremist instead of the Muslim population of India!
coz the Muslims in Sikhs,Jews,Buddist,Hindus and Christians etc all regard themselves as INDIANS hence the largest democracy in the world, after Hindusim and Budism the 2nd largest religious group is Islam in India!
you are hypocritical and very extreme about your views!
India was also one of the countries that voted a "Yes" for a Palestinian State in the UN!
I certainly don't think your country REPRESENTS YOUR RADICAL VIEWS!
PEOPLE LIKE YOU GIVE INDIA A BAD NAME!
F*ck India...India doesn't represent me nor do I speak for it. The sooner the country disintegrates like the former Yugoslavia, the better for all.

These are the views which resonate:
http://www.tamiltribune.com/independence/inde...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck India...India doesn't represent me nor do I speak for it. The sooner the country disintegrates like the former Yugoslavia, the better for all.
These are the views which resonate:
http://www.tamiltribune.com/independence/inde...
Ok so far you have educated me,but the Article dose not give any reason's as to why the Tamils want to separate from India, don't you think if you was together wouldn't you be much stronger than being separated?

I can understand why our Scotland want's to separate from the England,because the have the natural Gases/Oils from the north sea and other forms of natural resources as a result can become self sufficient, but having said that they are much stronger if united a one England.

have you got any article to send as to why the Tamils want to be separated from India!

The article that you sent just told me about certain political powers and what I have gathered from that article that the Tamils are under represented in government.

well the vote machinery don't go on the Tamil population if united as one India, that's what gathered.

I'm being serious,No joke and No Sarcasam either!
Could you why the Tamils want to separate from India?
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>so what if he was a Punjabi!

he was a Punjabi from India not Fukistan, India is civilised compared to Fukistan!

so to me he came from India not Fannyjabi Fukistan!

I suppose you are also gona say his a Muslim!

Nah I don't think so his a Sikh!

no go and suck your daddies Dick!

then after that wash your mouth out!
I never said he was Muslim did I ghasti, clearly having the middle name, Singh would indicate that ?

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>so what if he was a Punjabi!

he was a Punjabi from India not Fukistan, India is civilised compared to Fukistan!

so to me he came from India not Fannyjabi Fukistan!

I suppose you are also gona say his a Muslim!

Nah I don't think so his a Sikh!

no go and suck your daddies Dick!

then after that wash your mouth out!
Also look up where he was born....

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Mohammedr51 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but he was an Indian Punjabi not a Pakistani Punjabi, there are many differences between you, the Punjabi's of India and Punjabi's of Pakistan share a bad history, the Indian Punjabi's created their own religion because of Pakistani Punjabi's and their violent crimes, and yes we are thankful to the Indians for that. "Bengal is a low lying land for low lying people." and I say Pakistan is a high lying country where Americans can fly their drones high and kill Pakistanis.
Are u actually retarded? Sikhism was created much before the idea of Pakistan was even conceived...btw it wasn't Panjabi Muslims that comited violent crimes upon them it was those turko-mongol mughal bastards.

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you think creating the Atom bomb,Dynamite,Nukes these things are peaceful?
and creating loans so people can be in debt!
Of course you would you are Extremist a TAMIL SUICIDE BOMBER!
You've missed the point....why were they forced to specialize in such professions that "leave people in debt"? Because the Christian mainstream marginalized them. So how can that burden be on Jewish shoulders ultimately?

Same for atom bombs, nukes, etc...everyone produces those, that's not a trait of exclusivity for Jews.

Suicide bomber? Nay....I'm still alive and posting to you...
pure pork is yummy

Whippany, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

BIG DEAL, SO WHAT, it is 2000 LESS BEINGS THAT WERE TRASH to begin with, EAT PORK THE WHITE MEAT of PEACE

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so far you have educated me,but the Article dose not give any reason's as to why the Tamils want to separate from India, don't you think if you was together wouldn't you be much stronger than being separated?
I can understand why our Scotland want's to separate from the England,because the have the natural Gases/Oils from the north sea and other forms of natural resources as a result can become self sufficient, but having said that they are much stronger if united a one England.
have you got any article to send as to why the Tamils want to be separated from India!
The article that you sent just told me about certain political powers and what I have gathered from that article that the Tamils are under represented in government.
well the vote machinery don't go on the Tamil population if united as one India, that's what gathered.
I'm being serious,No joke and No Sarcasam either!
Could you why the Tamils want to separate from India?
Which article? That is an index spanning many articles- and all of the reasons are embedded within them.

"Stronger when united"?......no, I really don't care about that sentiment. Tamil Nadu is already top-3 economically with the highest urbanization and infrastructural development....and that is with the central government thieving many millions of our state revenue to redistribute to the Hindi-belt in the north.

Read through those individual articles- all will be explained as to why.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
You've missed the point....why were they forced to specialize in such professions that "leave people in debt"? Because the Christian mainstream marginalized them. So how can that burden be on Jewish shoulders ultimately?
Same for atom bombs, nukes, etc...everyone produces those, that's not a trait of exclusivity for Jews.
Suicide bomber? Nay....I'm still alive and posting to you...
I asked who invented them, the bombs etc, its not to keep peace, its to bully the world, loans with interest, how many people have committed suicide and are in poverty and poverty now because of this invention called greed?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Which article? That is an index spanning many articles- and all of the reasons are embedded within them.
"Stronger when united"?......no, I really don't care about that sentiment. Tamil Nadu is already top-3 economically with the highest urbanization and infrastructural development....and that is with the central government thieving many millions of our state revenue to redistribute to the Hindi-belt in the north.
Read through those individual articles- all will be explained as to why.
So you are saying because of your piece of land India is prospering?

I'm sure there is other contributing factors to India's economy to.

If every part of India wanted to separate like you, they would not be strong as an economy, they would not be able to have a voice in the world of Politics, would they now, so are saying if you separated, you would have a stronger voice in the world of Politics than India dose (because of your economy)?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nauman I m 24 years boy Plz muj ko lun pe betho... (Jun '13) 58 min hashim 10
Hazrat Muhammad ki maa ka bhosda (May '12) 1 hr bitter but better 690
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 2 hr shael 3,230
Hindu Lund Ne Choda Namazi Muslim Aurat Ko (Jan '12) 4 hr aijaz 1,197
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 4 hr MUQ1 49,233
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 5 hr Ali 2,534
How to make my wife mind for wife swapping (Jan '13) 7 hr MarieD16 31
•••
•••