Why cant Pakistani men keep their women from white men?

Posted in the Pakistan Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 86 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

Paki girls beg a plead for white cock! Why are Paki guys such poor lovers?
RYANO

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

cos they love the white di*k
RYANO

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

AROOJ ya missus loves me mate
hey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

They tend to have smaller than average penis...besides white men are more attractive
RYANO

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

pakistani girls give amazing head too
RYANO

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

ask AROOJS missus she knows what i mean
hey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

RYANO wrote:
pakistani girls give amazing head too
How many have given you head to say that?
RYANO

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

HEY a few, they know how to suck c*ck,they love white c*ck.
bibi

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

white men have poor hygiene and age horribly, some pakistani women only like white guys because in desi culture it is better to be more fair, but it doesn't count for those outside of the race.. btw white men have smaller penis than average pakistani men.. u guys are a bunch of loser goons.
Jamaican girl

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

u wish white boys keep dreaming it happens but very rare cmon ur own women deny u lol AV seen paki guys with white women

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Jamaican girl wrote:
u wish white boys keep dreaming it happens but very rare cmon ur own women deny u lol AV seen paki guys with white women
Pakis get fat white girls while fat white guys get the cream of the crop in Paki women! I've seen it first hand!
Aslam Bhai

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Jamaican girl wrote:
Yeah I heard a lot about that in the UK
Sindhi Native

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Jamaican girl, you know us Paki dudes really like black girls too, especially the ones with that nice apple bottom ass, I've always thought black girls were the most exotic and feminine women out there, they naturally got great curves and they're great in bed hahaha white girls are too easy for us Pakis, almost all the Pakis in the UK has tried a white girl, but I've always liked black women for some reason
Sindhi Native

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Jamaican girl, you know us Paki dudes really like black girls too, especially the ones with that nice apple bottom ass, I've always thought black girls were the most exotic and feminine women out there, they naturally got great curves and they're great in bed hahaha white girls are too easy for us Pakis, almost all the Pakis in the UK has tried a white girl, but I've always liked black women for some reason
Hurrain

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Sindhi Native wrote:
Most of the Pakis I know in the UK have all tried a white girl, especially the people in Bradford and Luton
I am a pakigirl and I have tried white women as well annd loved it. Will do again soon.
Maria

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Sindhi Native wrote:
Most of the Pakis I know in the UK have all tried a white girl, especially the people in Bradford and Luton
You carry on 'trying" outside of marriage you beydeen munter - see where it gets you and your life in the afterlife
you creep.
CruiseControl

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>Paki girls are hot too, they're better than white girls in my opinion, they're a lot more faithful in relationships, most white women just go for big you know whats or our money, I've always like our women a lot more than the white sluts that we bang all the time
Guys like you will get the paki girls who have been slagging around just like you- you won't get the clean ones- pure for pure - gand for track lol
Mr Capone

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

normal Aussie wrote:
Paki girls beg a plead for white cock! Why are Paki guys such poor lovers?
I'm Paki and I'm a better lover than any White man lol..... Most White men can't even get their own women even here you'll find White women going out with a Black guy and leaving their own men XD
Mr Capone

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>Jamaican girls are hot, every Paki is obsessed with them, they have great curves
Eeewwww Black people are ugly even uglier than apes..... I'd rather have my women going out with a White man other than these apes. And Black women are rated as the most unattractive species on the planet. You'll never find any guy going out with a Black woman. Even Black men are leaving their women and going for White/Latinas. Black women look too masculine in my opinion Black women and Asian men would make a good tacky couple. Black women look masculine and Asian men look too feminine. That sounds more on the right track!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Mr Capone wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Paki and I'm a better lover than any White man lol..... Most White men can't even get their own women even here you'll find White women going out with a Black guy and leaving their own men XD
Forcing a woman to sleep with you doesn't constitute a good lover! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will win in India vs. China war? (Mar '13) 23 min jamil 509
Rajput and Syeds enemy of Pakistan (Mar '11) 46 min Raja Rathore 37
PAKISTANI GANDU tum log Rajput kaise hogye ? (Oct '12) 53 min Raja Rathore 73
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr MUQ1 50,093
i wish Pakistani people can come to usa why it ... 1 hr summerflower 1
Why Pakis are Loser Scum of the Earth?? (Jul '09) 3 hr famous_johnny 65
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 3 hr shani 4,850
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 5 hr ali 3,909
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 7 hr farhad 24 2,620
badi behan ko nangi nahate hue dekha. Aur usne ... (Jul '11) 17 hr sunny 2,925