China and Pakistan ready to attack India

Posted in the Pakistan Forum

Khan

Wichita, KS

#1 Jan 19, 2013
China modernises while India lags behind
A casual glance at tables comparing Indian and Chinese military assets shows the numbers heavily stacked in favour of China, which has more of just about everything. Numbers matter, but then these are subservient to a host of other factors like doctrinal aspects, technological prowess, terrain and deployability, logistic support, training levels and leadership.

PART-VII
India and China, 50 years after
Lessons learnt from 62 war
The humiliating 1962 war with China made India lose face. Everything that could have possibly gone wrong, did. Flawed threat assessment, inadequate intelligence, ill-equipped military and poor diplomatic skills made it impossible to see what was coming. There are lessons to be learnt. India can ill afford a repeat and must modernise its forces, experts tell The Tribune

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pakistan defeated India in 1948, 1965 and Kargi... (Jun '10) 19 min robinhood 11,829
pakistani girls and guys.share ur blackberry me... (Feb '13) 49 min lucie 287
Whatsapp Girls Mobile Numbers (Jun '14) 2 hr mai hu na 556
sexy and unsatisfied aunties poxt thr numbrz (Dec '12) 2 hr decent girl 24
Pathan larki ki gaand mast hoti h (Feb '14) 2 hr decent girl 12
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 2 hr Interstellar 53,591
Meet Chinaskyline in Capacity 2015 in Dubai 2 hr chinaskylinerebeca 2
All gays from islamabad & rawalpindi post skype... (Jan '14) 16 hr gandoo for u 590
More from around the web