|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

RAAAAW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey La hori u need some education..go to some skool no madrassa please..
Lison bro pakistan is not a toy to country i think you always with indian asol
Muhamad al jabar

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Indians are idiots and the true is pakistan is beter than india becz india have a uncucsses item bomb and pakistan always be strong than india

Since: May 10

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Muhamad al jabar wrote:
Indians are idiots and the true is pakistan is beter than india becz india have a uncucsses item bomb and pakistan always be strong than india
abe mullu
item nahin atom/nuclear bomb.
samajha kamakal madarsa chaap.
HUMAN

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

See guys, India or Pakistan is a very sensitive topic. Lets study and enjoy,work more and get good jobs. We countries are never going to fight and now when the whole world is running to be great,are we fools to waste our time here and blame each other. Lets enjoy the time that we got. Lets enjoy the time left with us. We never know which is our last moment.
LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
Because there is nothing in a war. Don't even think of it whether Indian or Pakistani.
Deepawali me ALI ate hai aur Ramzaan me RAM.
HUM EK HAI.
Lets get united.
Lets make the world without a border.
Mian Abdul Hakeem

Lahore, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Pakistan Zinda Baad
Zee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

All peoples say pakistan will break in 2025 and may be but this time pakistan have a atmi power and pakistan will be in 2025 and for always if any country want to attack on pakistan then we are ready for fight becouse we are pakistani...

Pakistan zindabad

"This is life"
azab ellahi

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

PAKISTAN WILL NEVER SURVIVE , STUPID CORRUPTS,WITHOUT EMAN,BAY EMAN PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN DESTRUCTION IS WRITTEN IN YOUR FATE.YOU NEVER CARED THIS POOR PAKISTAN, F CARELESS PEOPLES.YOU ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY,YOU ARE NOT REAL MUSLIMS ,YOU JUST PRETEND TO BE MUSLIMS BEGGARS,MEAN,CHEATERS,JELOUS,F AILED,EXTREMELY CORRUPTS ,ANIMALS,ILLITERATE,GARBAGE.SH AMELESS.
Neeraj Bishnoi

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

gaurav wrote:
no body wants pakistan in india.. it is going to destroy itself soon.. then might beg for help.. Rest assure.. we will not take ur 17 crore in our esteblished and stable india..
well first of all if you are talking about India then be a part of it...... if u can't even live in India then u have no right to comment on behalf of the Indians
Pravin

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I agree with you China is using your county against us to make their way to easy growing
Pravin

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Pakistan should represent as good country not as terrorist country in world
Pravin

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Muhamad al jabar wrote:
first go and correct your spelling mistake
every one know what Pakistan is capable of against India
usama

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

every 3rd person of the world is muslim,muslim never looses,we'v strong mujahideens,we are not afraid of death,indians and other religions love for living,they all are afraid of death,we pakistanis dont need army its extra
we have lashkar-e-tayyba ,the strongest network,
usama bin yousaf

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

hindus'v just one country,muslims are all around the world,and muslims are the strongest nation of the world,just one usama bin laden fuck the whole world,we'v lashkare tayba, soo we are just waisting time here,every one knows the reality india is really really afraid of mujahideens,
agyyu jo fuzul ki bongian marni hn ap logon ny shook sy mariy,but thats the reality,apny dil sy poochiy,
Haris

Sheikupura, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Inshallha Pakistan would be the greatest nation if Imran khan rule it.
Rehan Lahore

Lahore, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

RAAAAW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey La hori u need some education..go to some skool no madrassa please..
Excuse me! No need of your suggestion as you was saying Mr....Bkoz English isn't our mother tongue. As we have kicked English Rulers in 1947 and also get rid. Now you got my answer......
Relations purity is only in our Islam and Madrassa taught us and also gave us awareness not like you Mr. English just tell me 1 thing about the respect of Father, Mother, Sister and Brother in Europe or in English society....?
So humanity is everything not English and PAKISTAN is our HEAVEN and we wont tolerate anything even single words. CLEAR..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Malir ki sub Female yaha ao... Choot chatwanay ... (Jul '13) 6 min shabaz 44
Pakistan Zindabad - India Murdabad - Sarkar (Jun '10) 31 min Kunwar Rajveersinhji Zala 86
multani girls & boys sexy chat cnt no (Feb '13) 49 min I m top boy frm multan 1,186
Whatsapp users (Nov '13) 1 hr Mona 3
Pakistan: Right War, Wrong Battlefield 2 hr NITiN 3
Uk London Or Europe or Asia Decent Girls BBPIN ... 3 hr Hassan-ApnaYaar 2
maa behan (May '13) 3 hr milky cock 33
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 4 hr 20england 3,137
•••
•••