Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

E=mc^2
"Opinions are like assholes- everyone has one"! These are my opinions. They don't matter much because they do not bring any change. People live as ever - spitting, throwing garbage, cheating, bribing, but leading a moral life - not smoking, not eating meat, not visiting a prostitute.
Extremist Shiv Sena and the RSS are terrorists who plan to perform a massacre of about 200 Million Muslims in India.
But, they do not understand from history that who ever plans such evil agenda, Allah SWT takes care of the innocent Muslims.

Hindu Fascism
It is futile to examine Islamic extremism since it does not exist. Whatever we see in the name of Islamic extremism is actually a reaction to something else. If you are faced with jihadism, better divert your attention to root causes that are forcing a persecuted community to blast bombs and take a few lives. Your explanations of Islamic extremism can contain factors from history, geography, economics, politics and everything else except from Islam. The moment you start considering role of Islam in Islamic extremism, you turn into a fascist.

Hindus need to "chill out", and improve their own religion, by shunning the caste system, astrology, excessive rituals, superstitions and a negative, fatalistic attitude

Khan

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Khan wrote:
E=mc^2
"Opinions are like assholes- everyone has one"! These are my opinions. They don't matter much because they do not bring any change. People live as ever - spitting, throwing garbage, cheating, bribing, but leading a moral life - not smoking, not eating meat, not visiting a prostitute.
Extremist Shiv Sena and the RSS are terrorists who plan to perform a massacre of about 200 Million Muslims in India.
But, they do not understand from history that who ever plans such evil agenda, Allah SWT takes care of the innocent Muslims.
Hindu Fascism
It is futile to examine Islamic extremism since it does not exist. Whatever we see in the name of Islamic extremism is actually a reaction to something else. If you are faced with jihadism, better divert your attention to root causes that are forcing a persecuted community to blast bombs and take a few lives. Your explanations of Islamic extremism can contain factors from history, geography, economics, politics and everything else except from Islam. The moment you start considering role of Islam in Islamic extremism, you turn into a fascist.
Hindus need to "chill out", and improve their own religion, by shunning the caste system, astrology, excessive rituals, superstitions and a negative, fatalistic attitude
1) Hindu Bhraman Dr. Meena Embraced Islam in English & Malayalam, She explain her way to Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

2) Hollywood girl converted to islam

3) Enemy of Islam accepts Islam

As in the rest of the world, Islam is in the midst of a rapid growth in Europe. This development has been attracting more attention in recent years, as evidenced by the many theses, reports, and

bakreebaaz muhammad

Bhopal, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Abay paadu khan kala mub hai tere islaa. Ka ..aaj bhee mauka hai hindu ban jaa ..film industry me villain ka role dilw dunga.....life set ho jayigi teri .......
Aaccha ak baat batao tau......muhhammad saheb ..k bare me ved me likha hay ...aap nay link diya thaa ..mainay dekha....aap ko batata hoon kee ved me ye bhee likha hay kee ak mallecch(tatti saaf karnay wla) pagalo ka guru ban k dunia me adharm faila dega....aur ak din hinduon k haatho us ko maanny wale kutty ki maut mar jayaingay.....
Jo hindu dharm apna lega wo zinda rahega bahi kuttay kee maut mar jayaingay.....muslims aa jao aap ka swagat hay hindu dharm may
bakreebaaz muhammad

Bhopal, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Mr.moderator..musalmaan free speech ka galat faida utha k ..in sab posts say islaam me logo ko dhokay say covert kar rahe hain..iskay liyai unko paisa milta hay....aap say nivedan hai ki convert krnay wali post ko turant delet kar do..aap ..warn aap ko hindu peoples ko mentaly confuse kar k muslim dharm apnanay ko mazboor karnay ka doshi samjha jayaiga....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
All gays from islamabad & rawalpindi post skype... (Jan '14) 1 hr sheryar 139
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr Aryan 49,163
Uk 1 hr Sufyan 1
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 1 hr ali 4,720
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 2 hr ali 3,144
Hazrat Muhammad ki maa ka bhosda (May '12) 2 hr Age Of Deceit 673
For Sexy Girls in Lahore (Jan '13) 2 hr Sana 668
Agar suhagrat ko ur bv ki choot se khoon na nik... (Aug '12) Tue adil 1,328
•••