London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

No I don't abuse the system, in fact In the past I have been unemployed , I had live off my savings, you seem to have this paranoia that every Mirpuri is out their abuse the system, living off the state is a rubbish life anyway and I don't intend to, I was just giving you a example that people from all walks of life can abuse the system, even politicians. Have I gotten trough you yet?

Most of the young Mirpuris I've spoken to quite happy live in UK, that's where born, 
Sardara

Huddersfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

Obviously Mirpuris are happy to live in the UK they can stay in their own little ghettos and live off the state - while doing their dodgy business on the side.

The facts are in the UK, educationally Pakistanis in areas like Birmingham, West Yorkshire are one step above the AfroCarribean community - i.e. they pass with like 4 GCSEs way below national average. YET, if you look at the GCSE pass rate in London for Pakistanis, its way above average - WHY? Because there's more Punjabis and other Pakistanis in London compared to Mirpuris - simple as that.

The same goes for the UK - North America paradox. The fact is Pakistanis are way above average in terms of income and education in Canada and USA where its mainly Punjabis and Sindhis but in the UK Pakistanis are below average - as the majority is Mirpuri!! Irrefutable evidence that the Mirpuri community have failed to make anything of the resources available to them.

And all this shit about Punjabis being less religious than Mirpuris is crap. In terms of faith I would say they're equal, but Mirpuris are way more superstitious and that's how we end up with news stories in the local news about some crazy ass mirpuri mother in law beating the shit out of her daughter in law accusing her of black magic or w/e. Just because you lock up your daughter and grow beard doesn't mean you're more religious LOL. Go to Bradford on Eid and count all the pissed and high Mirpuris - a massive disgrace to Pakistanis and Muslims.

The Mirpuri/Potwari community need a wake up call - its sad 'cause most Mirpuris who do well for themselves deny that they're Mirpuri and become "Urdu speaking" and Islamabadi LOL. Basically they reject their community instead of helping it because its hard changing such a backward mindset.

Also I'm sick of hearing Potwaris saying they're Punjabi - no you are bloody not. As a Punjabi I understand about 10% of what you're saying - the rest sounds like assa wassa kassah to me!!!

Until Mirpuris do something about 1) Education 2)Drug problems 3)General criminality then I and other Pakistanis will have no respect for them. Mirpuris that I've met are generally charming and open persoality wise - but you know they're as bent as a jalebi and won't hesitate in using you or ripping you off.
English Salim

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

@Sardara

You sound like one if those Punjabi girls that got dumped by a Mirpuri, just generalising, 

Any kind of oppression against women should be abhorred, whether it's by Mirpuri, Punjabi or any one else, although this about UK, in Punjab it's become so common acid attacks on women, where yours venom towards that? Or is it only reserved for Mirpuris, We could back and forward on who's more evil all day long, 

There  are people who leave school with no grades and go on to a successful careers, most of the country's wealth stay in the South, and with that good education, I know lot my friends with good education who are struggling right now, 

few weeks ago I went see a play, I met a women who was  originally from Punjab, we got talking, she Mentioned Mirpuri people, I told her that I was Mirpuri and I get my  inspiration from my background, I told her young Mirpuris are beginning voice their identity and will be playing dominate role redefining the idea of what is British Pakistani, I wanted see her reaction, she did not like this, she felt this will  separate us, this is not my intension but you see how alot Punjabis fear, one of the reason a intellectual class is beginning to develop amongst Young Mirpuris is that the way they been portrayed by others, this going to happen whether you like it or not. 
Sardara

Huddersfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

Acid attacks are common throughout Pakistan, but they are more concentrated in the North West and Pahari regions like Mirpur LOL. What drug are you on?

This is what I mean, Mirpuris just reject any flaw or problem within their culture even though evidence points out they have massive issues with education, drugs and criminality. You can't fight that mentality, its something that needs to come from the Mirpuris themselves - which is unlikely.

Pakistanis who work in the community know for a fact the majority of domestic abuse and forced marriage cases in South Asian families are found amongst Mirpuris and they are the most difficult to deal with.

And as far as I know there is no intellectual class among Mipuris unless you count that two faced uloo Lord Ahmed.

The majority of Mirpuris that gain any form of education or money buy their flash cars and leave any traces of Mirpur behind becoming "Urdu speaking" with white English wives.

As a Pakistani I would love it, if I wasn't categorized with a group of Pakistanis who have drug problems, sex crimes and general criminality rife in their community. This is why other Pakistanis not just Punjabis have an issue with Mirpuris. They don't just disgrace themselves they disgrace the whole country.

If Mipuris sorted themselves out every Pakistani would love it. But in order to help your community you have to understand and accept the problems in it.

As far as Mipuris are concerned its just the Punjabis and Sindhis who are jealous of Mirpuris and somehow scared of them, for reasons they themselves can't work out!

For Punjabis the golden rules are, say Salams to the Mirpuri but don't marry a Mirpuri and don't do business with one.
The only problem we have is Mipuris smearing the name of other Pakistani communities on a consistent basis.
turk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

The Mirpuris in general as in inner city dwellers are involved in crime be it fraud,drugs,sexual abuse of under age girls,motoring offences,violence when in a mob,dodgy buisnesses etc.and they are superstitiuos in an almost medevil way.let's face it they for the most part don't even know that they are not ethnic Kashmiris........pathetic.
English Salim

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

@Sardara

You have just shown  your own insecurity when comes down talking about Punjabis, 

I know many Mirpuris are married to Punjabis, included my friends and relatives,

In a place where it's  over populated there is more likely of crime, that is Punjab, there was recent documentary about acid attacks set in Punjab, what planet are you living on? 

Some times I think some of the punjabis views on other minorities mirrors Pakistan Punjab's on Christians, ahmedis and the tiny Sikh community, Salman Taseer Killer was seen a hero by many, sorry I don't want to be part of that kind of Pakistan, Mirpuris shouldn't look for a Pakistani approval or any one else,

Criminality, drug abuse and low education achievements is nothing unique to Mirpuris only, through out history of diaporas many community have gone through this and the same time falsely depicted by others, go to France and Germany, see how other minorties are seen, see how the Turkish community is seen in Germany,

Go to America, which has a longer history of immigrants, Italians, Mexicans and the Blacks were seen by others, it's when they spoke up and told their side of the story, Today Mirpuris can learn from those Communities, and they are.

In America are all Italians gangsters? 
No

There is no intellectual kind of  Mirpuri class  yet, but I  can see the signs of it happening, I'm more impressed by young Mirpuris than disappointed, look at this very thread, instead of attacking they can articulate their case,

They are most amongst other ethnic communities and the oldest south Asian Diaspora in western Europe, theses are their strengths they can built on.

The difference is I can say this out loud there on the real world, in the public, can you say  same about Mirpuris?

You are right about Lord Nazir Ahmed.

I expect repetitions of jibes at Mirpuris keep coming, this only makes Mirpuris stronger together and a sense of identity. 
ahmed

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

i will stand by what i have said in my earlier posts,mirpuris for the most part uneducated crime ridden idiots from my own personal experience.be it suspect buisnesses,drug dealing,peadophelia,buying houses through benefits,non payment of motor insurance etc,or just being backward inbred kashmiri wanna be's whos hygene in the home leaves a lot to be desired,they are only tough in numbers and are for the most part unlikable idiots unlike the rest of the pakistani people.and by the way if it was not for the arab mirpuris would be hindus practising the caste system,i will say it yet again,the truth hurts.
Paki Jatt

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

We dont want the Mirpuris as muslims they should f off back to hinduism and workship idols like their ancestors did.
Mirpuri = scum = kiddy fiddler = give true muslims a bad name.
sal

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

I admire people for speaking about positives. This is good.

However accepting and confronting the bad elements is also a good thing. What I see is that the Pakistani community (all of it) hides behind either a "racist" or a "offence" mentality and generally the community covers up and pretends that nothing wrong is going on.

Should someone point something out - it is seen as racist or "why pick on us". Sort of like a young lad I know who continueally is involved in crime and complains that the Police follow him! Duh!

Take a case of a close friend. He lives across from a group of people (a family actually) where the entire family is involved in drug dealing. What does he do? He knows it is going on but says nothing. A young man is killed in a street and must have been witnessed by dozens of people. Who comes forward...no one. The perpretrator of the crime is even helped with transport by relatives. And somehow Pakistani's (and muslims in general) are to be seen as having higher ethics than others?

This is the contradiction that there is in the community. On one hand we say we are better than the Gora..on the other we adhere to ancient traditions that means we are not!

Rather than going around and speaking with people who we like...we should confront those we don't. Leaving it to the Police to sort out is hardly the answer.

BTW acid attacks are mainly in sindh and south Punjab in the Siaraiki area. In the north it is more likely to be a physical or knife attack or a gun on women. However acid attacks number about 400 per year in Pakistan...meaning that today a woman was attacked with acid.

As for the Mirpuri - They are a duality. Living in two countries at once with a care for neither.
sal

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Sandra, You said

"Pakistanis who work in the community know for a fact the majority of domestic abuse and forced marriage cases in South Asian families are found amongst Mirpuris and they are the most difficult to deal with."

Show me some proof of this. The forced marriage cases I know of, none have been in Mirpuri families. Those people tend to not object to marrying (in general) their cousin.
Most of the cases would be with women..The men being such losers they leave it all up to the parents to sort out. Though I have met two men who were forced.
My parents were so crap at it...I had to find my own bride myself and do all the work myself. Lucky me!!:D
abdullah

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Mirpuris are for the most part the reason that people in the uk have a mistrust of Islam.how can a people who don't even understand they are not even Kashmiri try and understand the Koran.It was these type of braindead idiots that massacred all the innocent people in 2005.NOT ALL BUT FOR THE MOST PART MIRPURIS ARE A WASTE OF SPACE........by the way I am Bosnian,can't wait for a responce from a Mirpuri about what scum the Bosnians are.But then again what would you expect from people who think the pashtuns of Attock are a people called chachi,a sad and confused ignorant people for the most part.
Sal

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

English Salim wrote:
There  are people who leave school with no grades and go on to a successful careers, most of the country's wealth stay in the South, and with that good education, I know lot my friends with good education who are struggling right now, 
.... one of the reason a intellectual class is beginning to develop amongst Young Mirpuris is that the way they been portrayed by others, this going to happen whether you like it or not. 
How can you have a career with zero education??? You might be able to open a business (like a takeaway or fabric or similar) but your certainly can't have a career!

I'd like to meet this intellectual class. I have yet to meet a single Mirpuri person who has even made it through college let alone university. And where I live the community is 80% Mirpuri. And here the Mirpuri are at the bottom of the school table. And that is after already one generation going through the schools, still they don't acheive. There is something in the culture. Becuase the Indian's and the Punjabi's are amongst the highest acheievers here.

And when the local politician pointed the above out..the Pakistani's were offended! How can you be offended by fact?

This is what I mean when the community does not confront the realities. It is too stuck in the pariochial culture of Pakistan where it doesn't matter how you do in school - family and tribal connections will get you where you need to go. They still haven't figured out that it doesn't work like that in the west.
ahmed

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

im not saying all mirpuris are thick but as i sais from personal experience they are for the most part corrupt sly untrustworthy ignorant uneducated inbred morons who give the rest of the pakistanis a bad name.i really felt physically sick when i had to to repairs in some of their houses because they were so unhygienic.a truly odd people who are as unlikable as they are thick uneducated inbred dimwits,the truth hurts.
driver01

Staines-upon-thames, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

The main problem with Mirpuris are they are predominantly mentally disturbed. No, not all are, but it's a vast majority that are. Usually it will be one or two percent of other ethnicities, with Mirpuris it's about 94% with 1 or 2% normal. After interacting with them for a time it becomes obvious.

They will predominantly be about as educated as their illiterate forefathers and seek another identity when needed. They'll be Pakistani or Kashmiri depending on who they're talking to in order to reduce the impact of their idiocy and bastardize as many ethnic labels as possible.

They haven't lost their farming skills either. They are all experts in all weather drug cultivation with garages being subdivided to harbour taxis in addition to drug manufacture. After nearly 100 years the dizzying height of their success has been drugs, inbreeding, immaturity, idiocy, lunacy, mental defects. An awful eulogy.
driver004

Staines-upon-thames, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

The main problem with Mirpuris are they are predominantly mentally disturbed. No, not all are, but it's a vast majority that are. Usually it will be one or two percent of other ethnicities, with Mirpuris it's about 94% with 1 or 2% normal. After interacting with them for a time it becomes obvious.

They will predominantly be about as educated as their illiterate forefathers and seek another identity when needed. They'll be Pakistani or Kashmiri depending on who they're talking to in order to reduce the impact of their idiocy and bastardize as many ethnic labels as possible.

They haven't lost their farming skills either. They are all experts in all weather drug cultivation with garages being subdivided to harbour taxis in addition to drug manufacture. After nearly 100 years the dizzying height of their success has been drugs, inbreeding, immaturity, idiocy, lunacy, mental defects. An awful eulogy.
allyy

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

I am from punjab and i live around lots of mirpuris i hate them to the max. They up bringing is so bad im not suprised they dont know any history there just jungles and to me wel i see them all as lost dogs in pakistan who need to be thrown into inda pakisatn dose not need them they have runied our reputation these are not my emotions its all true.
allyy

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Paki Jatt wrote:
We dont want the Mirpuris as muslims they should f off back to hinduism and workship idols like their ancestors did.
yes totally i agree strongly as they dont know there history we should tell them who there really are and they can go back honestly they ruined pakistans reputation they need to &*^&*^& back home to inda.
mirpuri

Walsall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Paki Jatt wrote:
Comments like these made by morons who cant even see the irony in their own words just makes you understand why muslims are in the pitiful situation that they find themselves today.
mirpuri

Walsall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

LMAO mirpuris ruined pakistani's reputation?- it's funny how dirty pakistani punjabi scum try to lump the blame for the 64 shambolic years of shame of that failed state on the diaspora of a mere 500,000 in the UK. As for the bosnians dude; get real, son. You guys are barely muslim, you only use the muslim identity to distinguish yourselves from serbs and croats. Most bosnians i know drink alcohol and barely practice islam. Also do you want me to bring up your people's dubious actions in WW2? At least my people wouldnt align themselves with bigoted nazis as many thousands of bosnians did in the SS Handschar division; now I understand why your serb brethren were so pissed off, you dirty traitorous scum! Lets face it, the serbs fought the occupiers but you became their collaborators- i guess you had it coming to you in the fall of yugoslavia.

Ok now for the next retard, Ahmed. Listen you stupid camel- fucking piece of shit, no arab went as far as Azad Kashmir you fucking ignorant retard. This is quintescential arab delsion and misguided sense of superiority. I know the history of the subcontinent a million times better than the so called muslims on here. The people that established islam properly in the subcontinent were all NON ARAB!!! Im talking about the timurids, chagtai turks, persians such as mahmud of ghazni and last but not least the mughals. Go back to your primitive sand dune you pathetic semitic prick. Allah curses you guys with constant hardships as seen in syria, palestine and egypt; you get everything you deserve for your laziness, corruption and hypocrisy. I couldnt give a damn about dirty palestinian scum or any other arabs for that matter.
mirpuri

Walsall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Sardara wrote:
Acid attacks are common throughout Pakistan, but they are more concentrated in the North West and Pahari regions like Mirpur LOL. What drug are you on?
This is what I mean, Mirpuris just reject any flaw or problem within their culture even though evidence points out they have massive issues with education, drugs and criminality. You can't fight that mentality, its something that needs to come from the Mirpuris themselves - which is unlikely.
Pakistanis who work in the community know for a fact the majority of domestic abuse and forced marriage cases in South Asian families are found amongst Mirpuris and they are the most difficult to deal with.
And as far as I know there is no intellectual class among Mipuris unless you count that two faced uloo Lord Ahmed.
The majority of Mirpuris that gain any form of education or money buy their flash cars and leave any traces of Mirpur behind becoming "Urdu speaking" with white English wives.
As a Pakistani I would love it, if I wasn't categorized with a group of Pakistanis who have drug problems, sex crimes and general criminality rife in their community. This is why other Pakistanis not just Punjabis have an issue with Mirpuris. They don't just disgrace themselves they disgrace the whole country.
If Mipuris sorted themselves out every Pakistani would love it. But in order to help your community you have to understand and accept the problems in it.
As far as Mipuris are concerned its just the Punjabis and Sindhis who are jealous of Mirpuris and somehow scared of them, for reasons they themselves can't work out!
For Punjabis the golden rules are, say Salams to the Mirpuri but don't marry a Mirpuri and don't do business with one.
The only problem we have is Mipuris smearing the name of other Pakistani communities on a consistent basis.
Dirty punjabi racist; the main ethnic grp that smears the name of shittistan are the punjabis with their corrupt absentee landlords, homosexual army members, perverse politicians and their pimps in the glorified harem that you call the heera mandi. you really expect ppl to believe that the 500,000 mps in the uk are responsible for napakistans bad name? even where there are no pakistanis ppl hate pakistan and why? because of the rampant corruption of the punjabi dominated elite there ; two faced lying faux muslims who suck the life out of the weak and poor. As muslims we have a responsibility to help the poor instead of mocking them openly like you punjabi scum do. You guys are perpetual suck ups to the arabs and usa thats why pakistan is suffering from sectarian violence spurred by saudi wahabbis and is now officially americas bitch. Dont you dare blame all of this on us village folk who hail from a tiny corner of azad kashmir that is constanlt used and abused and neglected by the devilish punjabi elite. Keep speaking the lang of north india and claiming arab lineage, and allowing ur women to dress like whores and go to clubs and pubs- its obviously been working for the last 64 yrs hasnt it?! lol. You are below me in every single way , i would never wanna marry u ugly scrawny weird looking folk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 21 min hamza butt sexy 3,148
Why are Pakistanis so much better looking than ... (Dec '13) 39 min Indian 199
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 53 min aftab 4,721
Pakistan is Poorest country in the world (Jul '11) 1 hr punjabi 49
All gays from islamabad & rawalpindi post skype... (Jan '14) 2 hr ali 140
Hazrat Muhammad ki maa ka bhosda (May '12) 2 hr oey begerat k bachey 674
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 3 hr Aryan 49,163
•••
•••