|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

more pedo meerpuri sex groom gangings in rotherham

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22077...

rotherham many meerpuri
Khan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

ugly hindu bastad tere mu me peshab.In Pakistan all hindu manders r converted into tatti toilets. Yes many Pak tribes intermixed with arabs, pathans, turks so some still keep that identity. I would rather mix with muslim country people than ugly dirty dravidiam hindu monkeys. u dravids r the toilet cleaners in Pak.
mirpuriretard

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

is strange. meerpuri gypsy jutt hindu responds with islam when topic is why meerpuri jutt stupid, pedo iletrate fraud drugs smugling drug taking swearing and everyone hate. even meerpuri.
Raja ali

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Jatts are a martial race and have always been very brave, my grandad told me before that the jatts have been very hard working ever since he can remember and are much more respected then us (he didnt want no one to know that hahaha) he said he loves jatt but carnt show it as we are Raj-put. But the Jatt still showed respect to him, some of them are arrogant but most are the best people you'll ever meet, if your in with a jatt he'll protect you for life no matter if someone tryna kill you or if youv lost all your money and property they are always there for you, they show upper-most respect for guests and travellers and treat them like loyalty trust me. They arent people to mess with as they can fight and are born warriors which do not fear anyone, i heard pathans even fear jatt and that is why they do not like them but hjatts always say their our brothers and they war is ours we are gonna help them ... a lot of jatt have actually went to Afghanistan and Peshawar to fight alongside their 'muslim brothers' even thought they show hate to them behind their back. I would say they have much more dignity and respect then pathans aswell as when they were slaved in the 17th centuary they didnt let nobody dis-honour their women whereas when the pathans were slaved many of their women were prostitutes. I am just writing facts, i got love for pathans but i have to note the truth, also the pathans come from bani israeel (jews) isaac whereas most Jatts Come from Arabs (ishmaeel) both are warriors and i believe the jatts are probably the strongest race in south asia/middle-east or even the whole world, Pathan are also very strong so are kurds and arabs. And mirpuri and stupid!!!!
mirpuriretard

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

more meerpuri scumbeg in gengs raping litle white childrens in breadford.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-2031693...

keighley all mirpuri. is drug adict or fidler kidie.

Kulwinder

Dagenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Mirpuri language gives me the runs.
Be fair

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Get together bad and good is in both community's main thing is Muslims are brothers giving each other abuse will help non Muslims to attack us wake up don't make same mistake as our old generation
Be fair

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Khan wrote:
ugly hindu bastad tere mu me peshab.In Pakistan all hindu manders r converted into tatti toilets. Yes many Pak tribes intermixed with arabs, pathans, turks so some still keep that identity. I would rather mix with muslim country people than ugly dirty dravidiam hindu monkeys. u dravids r the toilet cleaners in Pak.
please brother don't attack each other religion it is against islam thanks
Be fair

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

mirpuriretard wrote:
more meerpuri scumbeg in gengs raping litle white childrens in breadford.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-2031693...
keighley all mirpuri. is drug adict or fidler kidie.
again you putting everyone in the same boat
mirpuriretard

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-buc...

today is more meerpuri pedos arrested. do these scumbegs ever stop?

high wycombe also mainly meerpuri. from book kinship and continity
mirpuriretard

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Be fair wrote:
<quoted text> again you putting everyone in the same boat
pedos is all from meerpuri side. polices hushes it ups. in rotherham makings take lesons in meerpuri.

toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

youtube.com/watch... … He a Old Fart or young Stinker that just a stain in the shorts you see
Lahori

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

paksistani wrote,

Zaynab bint Jahsh born c. 593 was a wife of Muhammad and therefore a Mother of the Believers. Prior to this, she was married to Muhammad's son, Zayd ibn Harithah. She was also Muhammad's first cousin, Muhammad's father Abd Allah ibn Abd al Muttalib was brother of Zaynab's mother Umaimah bint Abd al-Muttalib

Juwayriyya bint al-Harith, born c. 608) was a wife of Muhammad, after a battle the Muslim forces were victorious. Among the many captives was Juwayriya, whose husband, Mustafa bin Safwan, had been killed in the battle. She initially fell among Muhammad's companion Thabit b. Qays b. Al-Shammas. Troubled by this, Juwayriya sought a deed of redemption from Muhammad. Muhammad proposed to marry her and as a result freed her from the bondage of Thabit b. Qais and took her for himself.

Rayh&#257;na bint Zayd ibn &#703;Amr was a Jewish woman from the Banu Qurayza tribe. Rayhana was originally a member of the Banu Nadir tribe who married a man from the Banu Qurayza. After the Banu Qurayza were defeated by the armies of Muhammad in the Siege of the Banu Qurayza neighborhood, Rayhana was among those enslaved, while the men were executed for treason.
According to Ibn Ishaq, Muhammad took her as a maiden slave and offered her the status of becoming his wife if she accepted Islam, but she refused. According to his account, even though Rayhana is said to have later converted to Islam, she died as a slave. According to Marco Schöller, Rayhana either became the Prophet's concubine or, was married to him and later divorced
Ibn Sa'd writes and quotes Waqidi that she was manumitted but later married by Muhammad. According to Al-Halabi, Muhammad married and appointed dowry for her. It is further narrated that, upon marriage, she refused to wear the hijab, causing a rift between her and Muhammad. The couple later reconciled. She died young, shortly after Muhammad's hajj and was buried in Jannat al-Baqi cemetery. Ibn Hajar quotes a description of the house that Muhammad gave to Rayhana after their marriage from Muhammad Ibn al-Hassam's History of Medina.

Ramlah bint Abi Sufyan, Umm Habiba, was the daughter of Abu Sufyan. She was born c. 589 and died in 666. She was one of the wives of Muhammad, the final prophet in Islam and therefore a Mother of the Believers.

This is why we are mad. Our profit moh was a pervert. he married a nine year old and his daughter in law he raped juwairiya and had slave girls what can we do we follow sunnah.

This is all true and this is why mirpuris are perverts in fact all people who follow sunnah are like that.

In Pakistan women are raped, pedo, homo, acid thrown on them, burnt alive, given in sawara and vani, married to the Koran, forced in to burkas and all cousin marraiges, child marriages.

This happens in all muslim countries as it is sunnah.

In The UK mostly meerpuri as you said and they are sunnah followers and so they are all involved in these things.

It is that simple.

Save meerpuris and all muslims and you will find to save them from this you have to save them from Mohmd, he set the gold standard as he done all these things himself.

Ban or update islam to save meerpuris.

By the way i met many meerpuris in London who are not muslims and they are Ok it is all the northern mullahs and peer wallas.

Have you seen those wierd northern muslim channels and all meerpuris siting by the peers. You should investigate them as well as they are probably the masterminds of pedo gangs.

Even in USA the pakistanis are cultural muslims and OK. The fault lies in perverted arabic religions.
Lahori

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Stupidinty is genetic and taught.

In breeding results in stupid.

Living as islamofacists makes you stupid as you are not allowed to think, and studying is frowned upon.

You are fooled into reading an arabic book and then spend 6 years learning it by heart which is madness and a waste of time as you could always look up whatever you wanted to when need be so why learn it by heart.

Only to waste time and stop you learning something useful and thereby make you stupid.

I am not saying that meerpuris or jhelumis are stupid as most pakistanis and muslims do cousin marraiges.

Also i know that this backward force of islam is destroying muslims everywhere not just the UK.

But in the UK please stay clear of mullas, islam and arabs to succeed. This is my advise to merpuris and all other pakistanis.

Finally i think this topix was started by a mulla or peer who was laughing at merpuris after shafting them for money, which they stupidly handed over.

mirpuriretard

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

go away hindu gypsy. find rummu to put small lull up.
Lahori

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

I am not a Gypsy i am a sayed from Lahore.

I am also not a Hindu.

I also do not know who rummu is.

By the way why don't you accept facts, to help you. You say that you are retarded so i am explaining how to solve the retardation.

There is no point to always complain and then not listen to the solution and the reasons for your retardation.

The reasons for your perversion and retardation have all been listed. Now you know that the reason is following an arab desert cult you know the only solution is to stay away from the arab cult.
Non-partisan observer

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

It would appear that the same person is spewing out the hatred between Mirpuris and Punjabis, perhaps in an attempt to create tension between these two Pakistani-based communities here in the UK. I will be passing on these facts to the Police and to my local MP as I believe it constitutes a number of race crimes deliberately to provoke much-larger scale responses. The language of the interlocutors in the main appears to be essentially one and the same, which leads me to believe that the persons involved in this pretty vile debate are fictitious characters.
Wasim

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Nazir wrote:
<quoted text>
true have never met a mirpuri or kashmiri i heard about the rochdale thing
o you paki what u talking about all bull shit you know the electricity you paki use in punjab where its come from the capital of yours airport the most flight comes from uk who tervels in them most of them mirpuri and look at your government they dont want us to make airport in mirpur that your business gonna be end ok stay in your limits .
Jatakbaloch

Oxford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Jats jatoi jadgal r baloch ppl ALHAMDULILAH
Kelly

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I dont like mipuris people they are inferior..

Am Irish girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 401 - 420 of621
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 18 min Mohbati insan 2,136
Madarchod Hinduo mar jaayo Bhagwan Ram ka lauda... 20 min Sita ki gand me geeta 11
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr Danger mouse 47,892
apni bv ki gand kis kis ne mari ha,?? (Apr '13) 1 hr jam ali 53
Talagang chakwal 03085682820 1 hr Kamran 3
India + Pakistan forgive past and join together... 2 hr Humhainna 180
Muslim apani gand utha ke Namaz kiyu padhtey hy? (Apr '11) 2 hr Rangeela Rasool 50
•••
•••
•••
•••