of 32
Next Last
Harpol singh

UK

#1 Mar 6, 2010
i have met many mirpuris and they seem to be the
most stupid people i have come across i have met
numerous mirpuri young men that have accused me
of being a "paki wannabe" just becuase they thought i was "acting bad" how stupid is that ?!
others have even said cousin marriage is good for health !! These mirpuri scum are unbelievably stupid maybe due to too much inbreeding .
Kumbhakaran

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2010
I have met many Harpol Singhs and they are stupid as the Santa and Bantas particularly around noon,
Basically the in-breeding among the Jatts and the Ravi-paars is the result of the Harpol Singhs being born in this world which is why they are the butt of the jokes.
Mulla Abdulla

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 6, 2010
Harpol singh wrote:
i have met many mirpuris and they seem to be the
most stupid people i have come across i have met
numerous mirpuri young men that have accused me
of being a "paki wannabe" just becuase they thought i was "acting bad" how stupid is that ?!
others have even said cousin marriage is good for health !! These mirpuri scum are unbelievably stupid maybe due to too much inbreeding .
Inbreeding is acceptable in Islam. That is why there are over 1 bil Muslims with dead brain cells specially ones living in Pakistan.
Remember though Islam is a very peaceful religion.
TTP

India

#4 Mar 6, 2010
Mulla Abdulla wrote:
Remember though Islam is a very peaceful religion.
Crap! Islam is peaceful ONLY when you submit to the TTP!!!

TTP Rulezz!!
An educated citizen

UK

#6 Jan 11, 2011
Well it seems you lack logic and reason but are fast in stereotyping and labelling others, a sign of someone lacking basic intellect. Firsty 'stupidity' cannot be attached or said to be a typical characteristic in regards to a certain people e.g. Mirpuris. And to the other individual stating that 1bn Muslims have dead brain cells, well it's blatant that you don't even have that. If you harbour a hate against a certain people, race or religion for the actions of a few, then wouldn't we all be haters and criminals? Every land has been stained with blood. If that was the system, then we'd all be at fault. And Islam is a peaceful religion but many misinterpret it and radicalise it. And those individuals are at fault, not Islam. I'm sure a few Hindus, Sikhs, Christians and Jews etc have all killed in the 'name of god' but each religion preaches peace. So are the innocent, god fearing at fault? Or the actual criminals who manipulate it, for their own advantage? If you weren't so blinded with the dust the media throw into your eyes, you'd realise. But until then you are and will remain a deluded fool.
stupid meer puri

UK

#7 Feb 26, 2011
i have met many meer puri and they r really stupid people they try to be english but they cant be that formal like them.they all the time fight and make trouble they should through out to the bins.i hate them.
ethnic kashmiri

UK

#8 May 9, 2011
the main problem with mirpuris is a lack of identity.until 1846 mirpur was part of the punjab(SEE THE 1846 TREATY OF AMRITSAR)when the british struck up a deal gulab singh in which the ethnic punjabi population of mirpur were gifted to jammu and kashmir.ethnic kashmiris do not consider mirpuris to be kashmiri as they are ethnicly and culturaly punjabi.this is why the term mirpuri is often used as a derogartive term as most mirpuris through lack of historic knowledge think they are infact ethnic kashmiri.plus the fact that the pashtuns had to protect them from india after partition,along with many of them losing there land to make way for a huge dam makes a lot of pakistanis look down on them.that is all 100%fact.check up any historical works regarding mirpur for proof.
mirpuri

UK

#9 May 9, 2011
i agree with ethnic kashmiri about a lack of historic understanding by mirpuris in regards to our(mirpur)punjabi historic past as well as our ethnic punjabi origin and culture.but all the bad things that happened to us in our history are hardly a reason for people to look down on us.and it might also suprise him to know that just like me there are other mirpuris who do infact know about the treaty of amritser in 1846 and that they are in fact ethnic punjabis.just thought id clear that up!
pakistani

UK

#10 May 9, 2011
mirpur was part of the punjab and its people are ethnic punjabis which thanks to the 1846 treaty of amritsar saw it become part of the newly formed state of JAMMU and kashmir.mirpur was then part of JAMMU and not kashmir.as you will note both JAMMU and kashmir even thuough it was formed as a new state in 1846 were and are still mentioned seperatly.jammu was renamed azad kashmir when pakistan tried to gain acsess to kashmir at the time of partition.this is historicaly accurate,so it is wrong for mirpuris(as with the rest of azad kashmir)to try and claim kashmiri ethenticity as history proves this is not the case.its the same kind of situation with attocks large pashtun population(whos main pashtun tribes are the alizai,yusufzai and the khattaks)as it only became part of the punjab in pakistan in 1970 when ayub khan,himself a pasthun removed it from the nwfp.the word chach comes from the pashtun word chaj which means bowl shaped. by the way i have a degree in history so nah nah!lol
azam

UK

#11 May 9, 2011
god these young mirpuris are so stupid.they dont even know there own history.i always here these idiots going on about being kashmiri.i have a cousin who is studying history in pakistan(in is lamabad)and he told me exactly what i have just read in the last few posts.why do they try and deny they are jatts and rajputs?because they dont know that they are.by the way i am from jammu(or azad kashmir as it is wrongly called)and i am proud of if.it is also amazing the level of ignorance some uk pakistanis have in regards to attocks pashtuns.they call them chachis like they are some ethnic group.what ethnic group might that be then,the bowl shapes ha ha.in regards to attock check the quote from the afghan president hazifullah amin in 1979 in which he mentioned the pashtun brotherhood that stretched from the oxus river in afghanistan to attock as he demanded it back as part of his dream of a greater afghanistan,it is in the book a history of pakistan.yet these mirpuris still think that they are an actual people called chachis.oh dear.most young mirpuris,learn your historic facts as you dont seem to realise how much rubbish you talk.mind you what do you expect from idiots who are only tough in a crowd!
alizai pashtun

UK

#12 May 9, 2011
that last post was very accurate but i take it you mean islamabad and not lamabad in regards to where your cousin is studying history,lol.my family are from afganistan and yes young mirpuris,the alizai of attock are the same ethnic pashtun clan as the alizai of afghanistan.the alizai can also be found in tarbela dam.we are part of the durrani clan of pashtuns,one of our great historical leaders was abdali shah khan.and yes chaj in pashtu does mean bowl shaped,and no there are no people called chachis.many pashtuns in attock have adopted hindko as their first language just as the pashtuns of kabul and its surrounding areas have adopted dari as their first language.so now you know.be proud of your punjabi blood.in islam we are all supposed to be equal.our different ethnic backgrounds just make it all so much more interesting.
hassan

UK

#13 May 10, 2011
it is a very sad fact that mirpuris do tend to cause trouble when they are in large numbers or when they outnumber whoever they cause trouble on.it is actualy embarresing to hear them going on about being ethnic kashmiris when they are quite clearly not.i have to agree that it is only through a lack of knowledge in regards to their own history,ie-that mirpur was part of the punjab until it was conseeded by the british to gulab singh to become part of jammu in 1846 as part of the then newly formed state of jammu and kashmir.infact the entire part of the pakistani named azad kashmir is made up of former punjabi and jammu teritories.mirpuris are mainly jatts and rajputs along with other none ethnic kashmiri groups.this is all documented historical fact.and as for this other thing they seem to have in regards to the pashtuns of attock being a people called chachies goes to confirm that there is a lack of historic understanding in mirpur.
abdullah

UK

#14 May 11, 2011
The very fact that the jatts,rajputs and other mirpuri people don't know their own history or that they are not even kashmiri answers the question of the first post.it is pure uneducated ignorance of the facts that makes mirpuris the subject of ridicule.I am not suprised they are just as ignorant about the pastuns of attock being an ethnic group called chachis the idiots.they probabley think the teletubbies are another ethnic group.is it any wonder ebery one looks down on them because of their stupidity.
A GENUINE MIRPURI

London, UK

#15 May 19, 2011
A WORD OF ADVICE FROM A MIRPURI (WHO INCIDENTALLY IS AN '''ANTHROPOLOGIST'''' BY PROFESSION)- if you have to look that word up, it exposes how ignorant you really are?????

I think many of the comments here are simply characteristic of ignorant people purporting to be experts on all issues Mirpuri. Hatred for Mirpuris does not equate to an expertise on their ethnic origins or the history of their contiguous region irrespective of one's claims to having credentials in history or some other related discipline. There are ignorant people here surmising that Mirpuris are Punjabis (ethnically) because of the historical accident of belonging to the Punjab which incidentally has never had fixed and ossified borders. The Punjab, like the Valley of Kashmir (like any other region on Earth)has over many centuries expanded and shrunk commensurate with invasions and the political ambitions of divergent power-brokers that have all left their indelible mark on the borders of these regions. No people are native to any region on Earth, a fact that is routinely forgotten by people not rooted in the history of human immigration. Mirpuris are comprised of all sorts of people,(for those obsessed with distinguishing 'Mirpuris' from Kashmiris as if there is something great about being truly 'Kashmiri'(what is so great about being an ethnic KASHMIRI????) there are thousands of Butts, Dars Khawajas and Mirs (supposedly ethnically 'authentic' Kashmiri tribes/clans from the valley of Kashmir that actually live in Mirpur, speak Mirpuri and wear the 'ethnic' dress of the Mirpuris, so what does that make them, ethnic PUNJABIS???? The fact that Mirpuris say that they are Kashmiris is not because they see themselves as being Kashmiri 'ethnically' but because in modern parlance they inhabit a region that has been called Jammu and Kashmir for more than 150 years (every country on earth has had changing borders) and which in shorthand is called Kashmir. Quoting a treaty that somehow proves that a region was formally part of another region historically is not an absolute proof that the people inhabiting that region are therefore of a uniform ethnicity. I suggest the many 'experts' here first learn how to communicate in English when engaging in a discourse of this nature, ie.,'who are the Mirpuris', because it bellies their claims of expertise in anything else. And finally, to put this into perspective, discussing a people's ethnicity on the grounds of conjecture, here-say, personal opinions, distorted or confused readings of historical data, simply exposes the incongruity of the various positions articulated in these posts. GOOD DAY TO ALL YOU MUPPETS CONSTIPATED ON YOUR HATRED OF MIRPURIS!
Mirpurian

Birmingham, UK

#16 May 20, 2011
Mashallah at your synopsis.

Its even funny that these Valley Kashmiri representatives tend to speak Punjabi, ethnically dress like Punjabi's...probably too embarrassed to wear their ethnic dress...lol who would want to wear it! I think the only commonality between these reps and their relatives living in the Valley is the 'pink tea'!

Lets take a look at history and see that the so-called 'Valley' women were the prostitutes of the Sikh rajah's so how authentic are their genes...How many times was the Valley invaded? Astagfirullah I should not be saying this, although its a part and parcel of history.

The so-called Paktuns from Attock that reside in Birmingham also call themselves 'Chachi's' without being embarrassed and speak Hindko and I suppose everyone knows about how true their genes are. even the real paktuns disassociate themselves from the 'chachi's'. In a nutshell the Chachi's are also victimised by the Paktuns!

Apologies if I have offended anyone. People need to grow up and do some preliminary reading before becoming internet authorities on this matter!
Tariq

UK

#17 May 21, 2011
Man you guys are funny, why are you getting so emotional about what these haterZZZZ are saying about Mirpuris... they've always been saying shit like this...stuff like Azad Kashmir needs Pakistan or that you Kashmiris ain't Kashmiris as if any Mirpuri has ever thought himself or herself to be a 'true breed Kashmiri'(its like what 'genuine Mirpuri' said, there ain't anything fascinating or 'cool' about these SO-CALLED TRUE KASHMIRIS, man they're women dress like gypsies and their men are covered wraped up in tents
I dont hear Mirpuris coming on forums cussing them, its because they're low lives loool
A GENUINE MIRPURI

UK

#18 May 26, 2011
I don't agree with any post that ridicules the supposedly 'ethnically authentic Kashmiris from the Indian Valley' (from the vantage point of Mirpuris retaliating in like to the ridicule they've been subjected to) as I know from my own dealings with many Kashmiris that originate from the Valley that they support the cause of a united Kashmir free from the occupation of both India and Pakistan, and these folk are Kashmiris through and through and subscribe to liberation movements that advocate such a cause. Most supposed haters of Mirpuris that are 'Kashmiris' are in fact Punjabi speaking descendants of people that have originated from the Valley and have now been domiciled in Pakistan. The only claim that they have to a Kashmiri heritage are their surnames, and it beggars belief then that they have the audacity to challenge the Kashmiri credentials of Mirpuris who actually live within the territorial boundaries of what is now Jammu and Kashmir. This approach characterises the antagonisms of uncultured people who are satiated by flimsy arguments that have no historical bearings. Mirpuris should not get involved in such lowly and dirty tactics that would aid friction among natives of Jammu and Kashmir which is ultimately to the advantage of Pakistan, a country involved in all sorts of dirty-dealings on the Kashmir issue.
ali

UK

#19 May 29, 2011
The last few posts are so uninformed.the pashtuns of attock are pure pashtun,check any history on the alizai or yusufzai.they have adopted hindko as their first language.by the way I'm am a malier from attock and I can assure you the different ethnic groups don't marry outside of their own ethnic groups yet live together quite happily.I take it the same goes for mirpur.who cares what peoples origins are as long as they get along with each other,be they mirpuri or whatever.
RoSie

UK

#20 Jun 25, 2011
A GENUINE MIRPURI wrote:
A WORD OF ADVICE FROM A MIRPURI (WHO INCIDENTALLY IS AN '''ANTHROPOLOGIST'''' BY PROFESSION)- if you have to look that word up, it exposes how ignorant you really are?????
I think many of the comments here are simply characteristic of ignorant people purporting to be experts on all issues Mirpuri. Hatred for Mirpuris does not equate to an expertise on their ethnic origins or the history of their contiguous region irrespective of one's claims to having credentials in history or some other related discipline. There are ignorant people here surmising that Mirpuris are Punjabis (ethnically) because of the historical accident of belonging to the Punjab which incidentally has never had fixed and ossified borders. The Punjab, like the Valley of Kashmir (like any other region on Earth)has over many centuries expanded and shrunk commensurate with invasions and the political ambitions of divergent power-brokers that have all left their indelible mark on the borders of these regions. No people are native to any region on Earth, a fact that is routinely forgotten by people not rooted in the history of human immigration. Mirpuris are comprised of all sorts of people,(for those obsessed with distinguishing 'Mirpuris' from Kashmiris as if there is something great about being truly 'Kashmiri'(what is so great about being an ethnic KASHMIRI????) there are thousands of Butts, Dars Khawajas and Mirs (supposedly ethnically 'authentic' Kashmiri tribes/clans from the valley of Kashmir that actually live in Mirpur, speak Mirpuri and wear the 'ethnic' dress of the Mirpuris, so what does that make them, ethnic PUNJABIS???? The fact that Mirpuris say that they are Kashmiris is not because they see themselves as being Kashmiri 'ethnically' but because in modern parlance they inhabit a region that has been called Jammu and Kashmir for more than 150 years (every country on earth has had changing borders) and which in shorthand is called Kashmir. Quoting a treaty that somehow proves that a region was formally part of another region historically is not an absolute proof that the people inhabiting that region are therefore of a uniform ethnicity. I suggest the many 'experts' here first learn how to communicate in English when engaging in a discourse of this nature, ie.,'who are the Mirpuris', because it bellies their claims of expertise in anything else. And finally, to put this into perspective, discussing a people's ethnicity on the grounds of conjecture, here-say, personal opinions, distorted or confused readings of historical data, simply exposes the incongruity of the various positions articulated in these posts. GOOD DAY TO ALL YOU MUPPETS CONSTIPATED ON YOUR HATRED OF MIRPURIS!
Great answer,I agree completely
RoSie

UK

#21 Jun 25, 2011
Stupid meerpuri
You seem like a insecure,jealous, frustrated freshy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr Aryan 51,401
Why Bangladesh must reunite with Pakistan and r... (Nov '13) 2 hr balle b 544
All gays from islamabad & rawalpindi post skype... (Jan '14) 2 hr teen age seeker 360
Indians drag Pak farmer across border, shoot hi... 3 hr Pakistanis r mada... 19
karachi k chikne gando (Oct '12) 4 hr ZARA 326
Pakistan Army Army Of Gays?? (Feb '10) 8 hr Jake 36
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 10 hr Noman 2,805
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 12 hr sikader mughalpora 4,705
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 19 hr Deepak 5,011
Agar suhagrat ko ur bv ki choot se khoon na nik... (Aug '12) Wed faraz khan 1,430
choti behan ko lund dikhaya (Aug '12) Wed gigy 1,230

Pakistan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE