No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,904)

Showing posts 38,061 - 38,080 of47,860
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>....What "you" and (sometimes) "Neville Thompson" fail to understand ....Is "who" wields political power in the United States ....."All" power belongs to Republican and Democratic Parties ....these two are lock in a power struggle like two might rams ...butting heads ....
If there was any .."any" ...evidence this was not an Al Qaeda attack .....the Democratic Party would have been "all over it" ....and, they would've have blocked former President Bush , from winning a second term ...
..Osama..vowed to bring down the World Trade Centers ...he succeeded ..
Was it because of its Jewish connections ?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it because of its Jewish connections ?
...Jews are the most persecuted of "all" men ...F.B.I statistics ..

yet, during the Bosnian War ....those f**king Jewish politicians .....had, the loudest voices ..."Stop the Serbs ...killing , the Bosnian's ..NOW..!!!"

also , those f**king Jews ...are telling the World .."Assad is using chemical weapons against his people !" ...

...I think , "We" should ,just ignore them ...they, can't be trusted .....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Find out who makes the stuff and their customer list .
..It's called ..Walmart..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! MUQ!..and Al Jazeera tape of Osama Bin Laden admitting to it was then doctored too? LOL! MUQ is conveniently a dupe for this conspiracy "theory"!
NB:Has MUQ not told us at least once that 9/11 destroyed theUS and west economies?
.."MUQ" ..Doesn't believe ..or..can not understand ...If a "threat" is coming to a democratic nation ....

..We, still demand our freedoms ...you have "no" right to check my luggage ...you have "no" right to detain me ...I'M AN AMERICAN ...!!!...

And, "we" got punched in the face that day ...

..now..we ,know better ...there are "still" barbarians at the gates ...God , Help Us All ...!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Pskak wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, what about archaeological proof?
All are fake and your mullachap conspiracy theory is only truth here.
Bring any proof, but it should a proof not a "belief". Do you know what is the difference between proof and belief?

It does not matter if you are wearing a cap, or put a Tilak on your face, you should speak the truth.

Conspiracy is the result when we cannot justify the Govt. theory and they refuse to discuss and answer our questions.

Fight logic with logic and not with assumptions.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

N4 wrote:
1.."MUQ"...Why , when dealing with others on topics such as Aisha's age ...sectarian violence ...Mohammed life and exploits ; being written 200 years ,after the man has died ...

...You write "okay , you've had your say ..time to move on to other subjects ..."

..okay.."MUQ".. You've had your say , "you've" beaten this horse to death ....I think even "harminder" is tiring of correcting you ...

...IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON...

Ans.

01. You do not understand what you are saying. You do not understand "old civilizations and how they lived and acted"

Do we have the "Book" which Moses "wrote"? When was the books we know as "Books of Moses" were written? Ask the experts, the same goes for Christian and Hindu and every scripture in the world.

Arabs were "used" to do their business "orally" and my memory. Writing was not a "Universal trait" amongst them.

But when the "revelation of last book started", our prophet made the rules changed. He ordered that every word of the book be written down as well as be committed to memory.

In those early days of Islam it was "absolutely essential" to preserve the Book of God beyond every doubt.

That was why the importance was given to Preservation of Quran, and the sayings of prophet and his actions and his life's history was "saved" in the memory of thousands of his companions.

These were transmitted to their immediate followers, and then to those who came after that.

And writing down of "prophet's sayings" and actions started not 200 years after the death of prophet, but by the end of time of Companions and those who came after them.

All these older books became "part of the books which came after wards".

And for every incident , Muslims have a Tight Chain of Narrators, whose life history is preserved.

No other nation or people made such an elaborate arrangements as Muslims did.

But there will always be doubters and we cannot solve their problems. But these people who take down their own religious scriptures and their history "without a murmur" raise all these doubts about Islam.

It is not the time to move on, it is time to reflect and analyze.
Pskak

Chandra, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

MUQ
Do you know what is the difference between proof and belief?

Pskak
Quran is words of god it is your belief.
Mohammand was in communication with allah it is also your own belief.
Any proof of this no this is just a belief.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Kufr MUQ,
Thousands of Hindu religious monuments are destroyed by you Muslims and yet you keep harping about Babri?
Vow vow vow vow
Extremist Hindus are a product of the excessive atrocities of you Muslims. Times have changed. The more extremism you kattus show the more resistance and extremism you will get.
Glory days of Islam are over. Stop living in the past.
....Lets not rush to conclusions ..."Observer"...How large are Hindu families ...??....What will the Hindu and Sikh population look like 100-200 years from now ....???

I see that ,only Muslims and Mormons ; are the only ones actually, having any children .....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
There are only around 15 mil Jews across the world. approx 6 mil living in Israel. Yet they dominate the world. The point is quantity does not mean quality. Muslims breed like rabbits yet what is their status today?
...Not good ...

(but, China is a developing nation , and with just sheer numbers ...they, are remaking the globe ..)

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. You do not understand what you are saying. You do not understand "old civilizations and how they lived and acted"
Do we have the "Book" which Moses "wrote"? When was the books we know as "Books of Moses" were written? Ask the experts, the same goes for Christian and Hindu and every scripture in the world.
Arabs were "used" to do their business "orally" and my memory. Writing was not a "Universal trait" amongst them.
But when the "revelation of last book started", our prophet made the rules changed. He ordered that every word of the book be written down as well as be committed to memory.
In those early days of Islam it was "absolutely essential" to preserve the Book of God beyond every doubt.
That was why the importance was given to Preservation of Quran, and the sayings of prophet and his actions and his life's history was "saved" in the memory of thousands of his companions.
These were transmitted to their immediate followers, and then to those who came after that.
And writing down of "prophet's sayings" and actions started not 200 years after the death of prophet, but by the end of time of Companions and those who came after them.
All these older books became "part of the books which came after wards".
And for every incident , Muslims have a Tight Chain of Narrators, whose life history is preserved.
No other nation or people made such an elaborate arrangements as Muslims did.
But there will always be doubters and we cannot solve their problems. But these people who take down their own religious scriptures and their history "without a murmur" raise all these doubts about Islam.
It is not the time to move on, it is time to reflect and analyze.
...Very well put , I appreciate your insight ...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ,
You keep preaching but avoid issues like Muslim involvement in London, Madrid and Mumbai attacks? WHY ??
You are a two faced liar with mulla cap on your skull, Koran in one hand and a knife in the other.
How can I answer to some one, who does not have decency to pick up a different name than one who is already using on this thread?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

N4 wrote:
2. A)...Stupidity...No, the WTC towers were "not" designed to take the impact of aircraft ...Why, do you think tall building have flashing lights on their roofs ...???

A1) Do you drive "MUQ" is your vehicle designed to take the rounds from a loaded AK-47 ..and , keep on trucking ...???...No , it is not ..designers try to build for earth quake and high winds ....terrorist attacks ,are really not that common ...

B) Killing Osama was only a small victory ...( it was only good ,for morale )....Al Qaeda is a threat ...

C) We are at peace with the Muslim World ...We are only killing terrorists ..

D) I don't know if you can answer this directly or not ....American military might could remove Bashar-a Assad ...very easily ...

D2) What do "you" want to see in Syria ..???

3. What "you" and (sometimes) "Neville Thompson" fail to understand ....Is "who" wields political power in the United States ....."All" power belongs to Republican and Democratic Parties ....these two are lock in a power struggle like two might rams ...butting heads ....

If there was any .."any" ...evidence this was not an Al Qaeda attack .....the Democratic Party would have been "all over it" ....and, they would've have blocked former President Bush , from winning a second term ...

..Osama...vowed to bring down the World Trade Centers ...he succeeded ..
Ans.

01. So you 'mean to say" that every building that has a "red light flashing" is a Declaration that it is unsafe for hit by a Jetliner"?

I never knew you could be so biased!!

You should ask the safety question with those designed WTC and according to them they were safe.

02. Killing Osama was a "small victory"? I think that was the "only achievement" of Obama to win a second term.

He succeeded where GWB the Great failed for 8 years!

03. You have a different view of "peace" than what We muslims have. What sort of "peace" you have with Jews?

4. The "real powers" in USA belongs to Think Tanks and lobbyists. It is they who decide before hand what should and what would be the USA 's policy.

These political dummies are just for show and to appease the general public.

You seem to be very naïve as to what is US politics all about.

5. When did Osama "vowed" to bring down WTC? I am not aware of it?

And do you know what "other things" Osama vowed to do?

Obviously you seem to be an "authority" on Osama, what he said, what he did, what he "vowed" to do.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly none of these early works exist. The Koran is written from memory of this so called storytellers. It's a well known fact that the same story when recited from memory by different people have variations or outright
exaggerations. From what you are saying, it gives further proof that the Koran is a glorified fictional work.
Isn't that what is being said here over and over? You keep confirming it.
If "NONE" of these things exist, then on which your belief is based on?

Please tell us how your own scriptures were written and preserved.

We have to compare two things with the same standards.

Please tell us some "interesting theories" about how your scriptures originated and were preserved over the ages.

It would make an interesting reading (of fiction)!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Very well put , I appreciate your insight ...
Thank you, agreeing on one point is "better than" agreeing on none!!

PS:

You would be the first to reject my insight into that 9/11 incident, won't you?

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Dear Friends and Foes,
Days come and days go, but I fail to see any evolution in MUQ’s primitive character. He is still dwelling in past and refuses to even think about present and future…..forget about answering. His posts can be divided in to three subject’s – on old , on very old, on very very very old (stone age) myths.

These myths generate never ending debates as they are myths. Just tell me if you start discussing about “Hanuman Ki Punchh’, where will you end?

Then he is a ‘dogla’. He praises destruction of Mosques by fanatics under Muslim Government (Saudi, Libyan, Pakistani, Syrians…etc.), but wants to behead every BJP government heads responsible for Babri Masjid demolition by peaceful democratic Hindoos !

I wonder if he is a singular case of hypocrisy in Muslim World or there are many out there!

Even as a Kffur one cannot digest making a public toilet on house and tomb of Khadija Begum…..how MUQ feels honoured about it only Allah knows!

Is he annoyed as all Muslim Tombs (including Taj Mahal) are not bulldozed and converted in public utility structures? I doubt – he is dogla – if Kaffurs do that – he will whimper whole life revisiting those issue – trying to prove why whole world other than Muslims are barbarian and terrorists.

In a way I believe Muslim world is well depicted in ‘Flintstones’! And MUQ fits in Dino’s character pretty well- fkcng a Snorkasaurus by even Muslim standard !

And Chaddi fits in Bamm-Bamm Rubble’s chaddi well……….

Luv
HK

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

When asked if OBL was a terrorist or not you said".....No comments as I neither know him personally nor want to know about OBL..."....

Bhosrdi K khusat Dinsaur - abhi kya tattO mein mirchi ka paste laga kaar aye hou ....that you want to know about his vows ???
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
5. When did Osama "vowed" to bring down WTC? I am not aware of it?
And do you know what "other things" Osama vowed to do?

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

.....All scriptures took birth in 'head' and will die there .....Islam is disgusting as Muslims primary head is small head ( I mean ...lund sE sochetey hein ...or dimag lund mein hei ...etc.)

!!!!!!!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If "NONE" of these things exist, then on which your belief is based on?
Please tell us how your own scriptures were written and preserved.
We have to compare two things with the same standards.
Please tell us some "interesting theories" about how your scriptures originated and were preserved over the ages.
It would make an interesting reading (of fiction)!!

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Budhdhey Khusaat Blind Dinosaur- what gives u right to talk about sight,insight, hindsight ?????
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, agreeing on one point is "better than" agreeing on none!!
PS:
You would be the first to reject my insight into that 9/11 incident, won't you?
MUQ-

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Yes you are right....he....he....look at the size of Muslim lund.....they are of a dinosaur size....!!!

Chaddi puttar - just clarify it further !
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Friends and Foes,
Days come and days go, but I fail to see any evolution in MUQ’s primitive character. He is still dwelling in past and refuses to even think about present and future…..forget about answering. His posts can be divided in to three subject’s – on old , on very old, on very very very old (stone age) myths.
These myths generate never ending debates as they are myths. Just tell me if you start discussing about “Hanuman Ki Punchh’, where will you end?
Then he is a ‘dogla’. He praises destruction of Mosques by fanatics under Muslim Government (Saudi, Libyan, Pakistani, Syrians…etc.), but wants to behead every BJP government heads responsible for Babri Masjid demolition by peaceful democratic Hindoos !
I wonder if he is a singular case of hypocrisy in Muslim World or there are many out there!
Even as a Kffur one cannot digest making a public toilet on house and tomb of Khadija Begum…..how MUQ feels honoured about it only Allah knows!
Is he annoyed as all Muslim Tombs (including Taj Mahal) are not bulldozed and converted in public utility structures? I doubt – he is dogla – if Kaffurs do that – he will whimper whole life revisiting those issue – trying to prove why whole world other than Muslims are barbarian and terrorists.
In a way I believe Muslim world is well depicted in ‘Flintstones’! And MUQ fits in Dino’s character pretty well- fkcng a Snorkasaurus by even Muslim standard !
And Chaddi fits in Bamm-Bamm Rubble’s chaddi well……….
Luv
HK

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring any proof, but it should a proof not a "belief". Do you know what is the difference between proof and belief?
It does not matter if you are wearing a cap, or put a Tilak on your face, you should speak the truth.
Conspiracy is the result when we cannot justify the Govt. theory and they refuse to discuss and answer our questions.
Fight logic with logic and not with assumptions.
Aah, it would have been so nice if you had lived up to your proclamations. As somebody asked here, how much of Islam passes muster if logic was the sole criteria for measuring credibility of a religion?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,061 - 38,080 of47,860
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Another case of blasphemy? : Extremist Hindus t... (Jul '13) 27 min Humhainna 79
Why Pakistani girls love black guys. (Dec '10) 54 min Joy bangla 13,754
Pakistani man arrested for eating baby 1 hr well 8
pakistani girls and guys.share ur blackberry me... (Feb '13) 1 hr abdulwahid 137
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 3 hr kamran 2,100
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 3 hr zain jutt 4,342
Hindu larkion ko pakistani lund ku pasand hain? (Jun '12) 4 hr Chaste Hindu 36
•••
•••
•••
•••