No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,823)

Showing posts 36,441 - 36,460 of47,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Chump change wrote:
<quoted text>
57 desho me 1.5 billion hum hain and ek mulq me 1 billion,bol maa ke takey kaun jyada abadi badha raha hai,tune apne bhagwan, modi ke naam pe choda kya apni maa behno ko without licence?gandu chamar neech zaat ..human scavengers
cockroach kee aulaad

cockroach ,keedey makaudey , earthworms kee taddat bhee bahut jyada hai…apnee hee maa bhen chodtey rehtay hain muslim jaisey

muslim are just like cockroaches, earthworms and keedey makaudey
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Chump change wrote:
<quoted text>
57 desho me 1.5 billion hum hain and ek mulq me 1 billion,bol maa ke takey kaun jyada abadi badha raha hai,tune apne bhagwan, modi ke naam pe choda kya apni maa behno ko without licence?gandu chamar neech zaat ..human scavengers
and why are u in US?

why not in one of the 57 muslim cavedwelling nations?

because u know that islam is a pile of tatti and cockroach waste
Pskak

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Chump change wrote:
<quoted text>
wow,and i didnt know that
every hindus must learn this definations by heart for self enlightment and future use
Chaddi 3 salo se ekk hi basuri baja raha hai aur tumhe ajj malum per raha hai.lagta hai ki chaddi ki post koi padhta nahi hai.
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

lahore kee hira mandi key gandi nalee key muslim keedey sab bhag gaye madarchod
Real Muslim

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Well the truth is Mokhammad which you call prophet is pervert, raper, pedophiliac, killer, lier, etc,etc,etc
Vicky Donor

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Chump change wrote:
<quoted text>
deal with this!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/usrmailcom...

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri

Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 86
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Prophet’s Plans to spread the Message of Islam beyond Arabia
Late in the six year A.H., on his return from Hudaibiyah, the Prophet [pbuh] decided to send messages to the kings beyond Arabia calling them to Islam. In order to authenticate the credentials of his envoys, a silver seal was made in which were graven the words: "Muhammad the Messenger of Allah" in the following formation:[Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/872,873]

Envoys were chosen on the basis of their experience and knowledge, and sent on their errands in Muharram in the year 7 A.H., a few days before heading for Khaibar.[Rahmat-al-lil'alameen 1/171]

1. A Deputation to Abyssinia (Ethiopia)

Negus, king of Abyssinia (Ethiopia), his name was Ashama bin Al-Abjar, received the Prophet’s message, despatched by Amr bin Omaiyah Ad-Damari, which At-Tabari referred to, either late in the sixth year or early in the seventh year A.H.…

"This letter is sent from Muhammad, the Prophet to Negus Al-Ashama, the king of Abyssinia (Ethiopia).
Peace be upon him who follows true guidance and believes in Allah and His Messenger. I bear witness that there is no god but Allah Alone with no associate, He has taken neither a wife nor a son, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger. I call you unto the fold of Islam; if you embrace Islam, you will find safety,
"Say (O Muhammad [pbuh]):‘O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah.’ Then, if they turn away, say:‘Bear witness that we are Muslims.’ " [Al-Qur'an 3:64]

Should you reject this invitation, then you will be held responsible for all the evils of the Christians of your people."…

When ‘Amr bin Omaiyah Ad-Damari communicated the Apostolic letter to Negus, the latter took the parchment and placed it on his eye, descended to the floor, confessed his faith in Islam and wrote the following reply to the Prophet [pbuh]:

"In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

From Negus Ashama to Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah. Peace be upon you, O Messenger of Allah! and mercy and blessing from Allah beside Whom there is no god. I have received your letter in which you have mentioned about Jesus and by the Lord of heaven and earth, Jesus is not more than what you say. We fully acknowledge that with which you have been sent to us and we have entertained your cousin and his companions. I bear witness that you are the Messenger of Allah, true and confirming (those who have gone before you), I pledge to you through your cousin and surrender myself through him to the Lord of the worlds."[Za'd Al-Ma'ad 3/61]

The Prophet [pbuh] had asked Negus to send Ja‘far and his companions, the emigrants to Abyssinia (Ethiopia), back home. They came back to see the Prophet [pbuh] in Khaibar. Negus later died in Rajab 9 A.H. shortly after Tabuk Ghazwa. The Prophet [pbuh] announced his death and observed prayer in absentia for him. Another king succeeded Negus to the throne and another letter was sent to him by the Prophet [pbuh] but whether or not he embraced Islam is still a question not answered yet.[Sahih Muslim 2/99]

Abridged
(Contd.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Analyzing the Verse of Loan (DYOON) Ch-2 V 282 Part-5

K. Reminder to make written records:

“Disdain not to reduce to writing (your contract) for a future period, whether it be small or big”

Allah reminds people to make written agreements for any transaction involving future liabilities.

And this is very practical advice and one which saves to maintain personal relations and misunderstandings between parties.

No one knows when one of the party suffers death or illness and their heirs are unable to get any thing.

L. Reason for making Written Records:

Allah Says “It is More Just in the eyes of Allah, More suitable as evidence and more convenient to prevent doubts amongst yourselves”

The reasons are self explanatory, every one must have seen bosom friends becoming worst enemies because of loans non payment.

So many people asking “where is proof that I took any loan from you”

And “I did not take that much, if you have any proof bring it”

Humans become worse than beasts when they are tempted, most of them any way.

That is why, many “honest people” think that Quran is making unnecessary complications by adding clauses upon clauses, but those who live in “real world” would appreciate at the “closing of all loop holes” by Quran.

Who can say that it is “Human Effort”

M. Is it “Must” to have Written Records?

It might mean that Quran would make life difficult if so much writings are involved, so Quran provides exception:

“But if a transaction that you carry out on the spot amongst yourselves, there is no blame on you if you do not reduce it to writing”

This covers “shopping” and normal trades which people do hand to hand. Where items are delivered and paid on hand to hand basis.

In such cases there is not mandatory to make a written record.

So Quran is not here to create “road blocks” in trading by imposing unreasonable conditions.

Its aim is only to protect interest of both parties and remove injustice from society.

N. Witness even in Hand to Hand Dealings:

“But take witnesses whenever you make a financial contract”

This could be in form of “invoices” or “Bill of material” or cask memo or any thing that shows the deal.

I think every one will realize the practicability of this “Consumer Right” clause inserted in Quran 1400 years back.

It seems that every angle has been covered in this “Single Longest Verse of Quran”? Is it? No there are some concluding remarks, which we shall see in the next episode Inshallah i.e. Allah Willing
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

IMI2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ has begun Islamuc astrology! I thought earlier you said you cannot predict the outcome if the elections. Did your recent HAJ give you so much "enlightenment"? Or are you in a panic state?
I told specifically that I am not in the business of astrology....but as a reasonable person I can see the writing on the wall.

BJP by projecting MODI as PM Candidate, two years before election and before winning any election, have committed Political Harakiri.

The move would only harm BJP and no one else.

If they would have won elections and then Installed MODI as PM, they could have got their goal.

But as I said VINASH KALEEN VIPREET BUDDHI.

BJP does stupid things to loose elections. If they would have sacked Modi after 2002 riots, they could have won the election.

But they stuck with Modi, they won in Gujarat and lost India!!

And the same story was repeated in 2009, they won Gujarat, lost India!!

Why it should be any different in 2014 or even 2019?

Solution: Sack Modi, even loose Gujarat and then try to win India!!

Modi has only caused split and trouble in BJP and solved nothing!!

MODI did not do much for Gujarat, it was already a developed and wealthy state before Modi went there. he only caused death of thousands of innocent Muslims by going there and it would haunt him for the rest of his life.
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

consumer rights existed before queeran was written

simple

the mohenjedaro , harrapa civilisations are some proofs

chanakya used written court records in chandraguptas period. There was taxation , loans, ALL written. At that time there was no queeran

before him selucus megethanes used written revenue records for places occupied for some time by greek forces in what is today khyber pakhtoonkhwa and punjab

the best is "never take loans and never give loans , but always help the needy by being selfless"
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I told specifically that I am not in the business of astrology....but as a reasonable person I can see the writing on the wall.
BJP by projecting MODI as PM Candidate, two years before election and before winning any election, have committed Political Harakiri.
If they would have won elections and then Installed MODI as PM, they could have got their goal.
BJP does stupid things to loose elections. If they would have sacked Modi after 2002 riots, they could have won the election.
MODI did not do much for Gujarat, it was already a developed and wealthy state before Modi went there. he only caused death of thousands of innocent Muslims by going there and it would haunt him for the rest of his life.
WHY IT SHOULD BE ANY DIFFERENT IN 2014 OR EVEN 2019?

because history has got no sanctity

HE ONLY CAUSED DEATH OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT MUSLIMS
this is only the beginning.The Trailer.
))

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Analyzing the Verse of Loan (DYOON) Ch-2 V 282 Part-5
K. Reminder to make written records:
“Disdain not to reduce to writing (your contract) for a future period, whether it be small or big”
Allah reminds people to make written agreements for any transaction involving future liabilities.
And this is very practical advice and one which saves to maintain personal relations and misunderstandings between parties.
No one knows when one of the party suffers death or illness and their heirs are unable to get any thing.
L. Reason for making Written Records:
Allah Says “It is More Just in the eyes of Allah, More suitable as evidence and more convenient to prevent doubts amongst yourselves”
The reasons are self explanatory, every one must have seen bosom friends becoming worst enemies because of loans non payment.
So many people asking “where is proof that I took any loan from you”
And “I did not take that much, if you have any proof bring it”
Humans become worse than beasts when they are tempted, most of them any way.
That is why, many “honest people” think that Quran is making unnecessary complications by adding clauses upon clauses, but those who live in “real world” would appreciate at the “closing of all loop holes” by Quran.
Who can say that it is “Human Effort”
M. Is it “Must” to have Written Records?
It might mean that Quran would make life difficult if so much writings are involved, so Quran provides exception:
“But if a transaction that you carry out on the spot amongst yourselves, there is no blame on you if you do not reduce it to writing”
This covers “shopping” and normal trades which people do hand to hand. Where items are delivered and paid on hand to hand basis.
In such cases there is not mandatory to make a written record.
So Quran is not here to create “road blocks” in trading by imposing unreasonable conditions.
Its aim is only to protect interest of both parties and remove injustice from society.
N. Witness even in Hand to Hand Dealings:
“But take witnesses whenever you make a financial contract”
This could be in form of “invoices” or “Bill of material” or cask memo or any thing that shows the deal.
I think every one will realize the practicability of this “Consumer Right” clause inserted in Quran 1400 years back.
It seems that every angle has been covered in this “Single Longest Verse of Quran”? Is it? No there are some concluding remarks, which we shall see in the next episode Inshallah i.e. Allah Willing
The Muslim Allah god is Satan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
James Bond OO7

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

ohhh bhagvaan, jai shree ram.... so many posts and so long posts...These folks have noother works to do....seedhi baaat meree to aankhein hi fat jaati h padhne me....
Aur Ye MUq Lagta H Isko Iske Allah Ne Especially Isi Online Chaddi Choree K Liye bAnaaya H.....

And Ye Haaji-Kaaji Ko Pata Nhi Itni Energy Kaha Se Milti H Ki Har Baar Nayi Chaddi Le Aata Hai.....

Jai Shree Raam Thoodi Energy Hume Bhi Mile

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

You almost proved that -a pile of sht looks sht from all the angles ![QUOTE who="MUQIt seems that every angle has been covered in this “Single Longest Verse of Quran”? Is it? No there are some concluding remarks, which we shall see in the next episode Inshallah i.e. Allah Willing
[/QUOTE]

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Dear Traitor MUQ,
When you are aware that you can’t read palm , I am sure you know that you are not wise enough to read writing on wall even !

And why are you using Sanskrit? Is Sanskrit a Muslim language ? Don’t you have any comparable sura in Arabic????
Modi is just a name- Kattus are destined to be culled sooner or later as all kattus are traitors, gaddar ! You are Param-gaddar ! GaddarO ka Serdar !

When you go to India to Vote Mohammad- you will be either hanged or put behind bar for life ! I know astrology !

Luv
HK
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Two eggs in morning,
two pegs in evening,
And two legs at night

Keeps you fit whole life !!!
James Bond OO7 wrote:
ohhh bhagvaan, jai shree ram.... so many posts and so long posts...These folks have noother works to do....seedhi baaat meree to aankhein hi fat jaati h padhne me....
Aur Ye MUq Lagta H Isko Iske Allah Ne Especially Isi Online Chaddi Choree K Liye bAnaaya H.....
And Ye Haaji-Kaaji Ko Pata Nhi Itni Energy Kaha Se Milti H Ki Har Baar Nayi Chaddi Le Aata Hai.....
Jai Shree Raam Thoodi Energy Hume Bhi Mile

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Chaddi tu phir andar hou gaya kya ? Dikhta nahi haey ajkal !

Kya zamana aa gaya haey panga OBL le ya Kim, log bag Chaddi kou andar kaar detey hein !
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

IMI2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
How will Congress under Rahul solve the mess India is currently in? What leadership skills does he have to justify being PM? Lets hear Pandit MUQ's astrological predictions.
Did I ever supported Congress or Rahul?

I only said, majority of voters in India are peaceloving and they want to live in peace.

They would reject any hardliner or any one that has extremist views on any issue.

Since MODI hands are dripping with bloods of Innocent Muslims during 2002 riots and he has shown no remorse, he is the most unfit candidate for PM s post in India.

BJP has lost past two elections only because of Modi and they have committed Political Harakiri by naming him as their PM candidate for 2014.

When you play cards, you keep your hand secret, BJP in their Zeal, have opened their cards and now every one knows what plans they have for India.

Indian voters would certainly reject such an extremists.

But he can enjoy life as "Virtual PM" for two years thanks to the Experts on News Channel and paid media and Poll Schamers!!

That in itself is a big reward for "Mouse of Gujarat"!!
James Bond OO7

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Two eggs in morning,
two pegs in evening,
And two legs at night
Keeps you fit whole life !!!<quoted text>
Wah Bhaai Wah Tum To Genius Ho,Fir Is Chaddi Chor Ki Chaddi Chori, Police Officer Ki Trh Kyu Pakad Rahe Ho???
Samson

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I ever supported Congress or Rahul?
I only said, majority of voters in India are peaceloving and they want to live in peace.
They would reject any hardliner or any one that has extremist views on any issue.
Since MODI hands are dripping with bloods of Innocent Muslims during 2002 riots and he has shown no remorse, he is the most unfit candidate for PM s post in India.
BJP has lost past two elections only because of Modi and they have committed Political Harakiri by naming him as their PM candidate for 2014.
When you play cards, you keep your hand secret, BJP in their Zeal, have opened their cards and now every one knows what plans they have for India.
Indian voters would certainly reject such an extremists.
But he can enjoy life as "Virtual PM" for two years thanks to the Experts on News Channel and paid media and Poll Schamers!!
That in itself is a big reward for "Mouse of Gujarat"!!
"Mouse of Gujarat". It is really funny to see the lengths to which you muslims go to vent your anger against Modi. A man's popularity levels can be gauged by the levels of hatred or admiration which he generates, and titles like the one which you have given to Modi throw a lot of light in this regard.

But MUQ who are you fooling?? Such titles would have had a lot of credibility if you muslims always took a principled stand against violence irrespective of its religious color. But when you describe the barbarism of taliban as bravery, when you choose to turn a blind eye to the blood letting done by Al Qaeda and other islamic group in Chechnya, Kashmir and other places, when you gloat over the bellicosity of Akbaruddin, then how in the world titles like "Mouse of Gujarat" can carry any credibility??

Muslims like you had no problems voting for congress which was responsible for anti sikh riots in 1984. In fact under congress regimes far worse hindu muslim riots had taken place but you have no problems with the congress party. So the problem of muslims like you is that Modi has come to symbolize hindu assertiveness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,441 - 36,460 of47,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 18 min salman 2,141
Kya muawiya aur yazid kafir thy??? 2 hr Maulana Sahib 34
Why Pakistani girls love black guys. (Dec '10) 2 hr night rider 13,761
Why did Abu Bakar raped Aisha? 3 hr Bobcats 3
Why does Pakistani Army fears Indian Gurkha reg... (Jul '12) 4 hr yashir namgyal tamang 213
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 4 hr Aliyan 2,201
Durga mata Sher k upar kyo baith ti hain,kya us... 6 hr Ram Hizda 6
•••
•••
•••
•••