No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
harminder

Mumbai, India

#40160 Apr 3, 2013
Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>Is laughing heh heh heh your unique patented style?? I remember when voxx used to send me mails saying that your laughing style of heh heh heh was indicator that you came from a very rich background.
He even called you to a gurudwara so that he could apply for latrine cleaning job at your house by cashing on his links with you in the topix forum. Too bad that you didn't appear at the gurudwara and john missed out on a high paying job.
heh heh heh is how i laugh and mock in real life. Its just a loud throaty laughter.

i was at the gurdwara. john was outside it.

mebbe afraid to come in he being an inbred muslim
Pskak

Kundan, India

#40161 Apr 3, 2013
number four wrote:
***"Pskak"***
Why can "not" Pyongyang feed Her people ..???
Because US banned on food supplies to north korea .

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#40162 Apr 3, 2013
http://www.rediff.com/money/slide-show/slide-...

India "terrorizes" USA...in a very constructive fashion!!

Location hidden

#40163 Apr 3, 2013

8:46...Obama mentions India...so we are sending out the RIGHT SIGNALS...gonna challenge the USA's tech might in the future...

Hindu woman at the helm in University of Boston,,,cutting edge neurological research...

http://www.bu.edu/alzresearch/team/faculty/se...

Location hidden

#40164 Apr 3, 2013
Sometime in the future,Indian high-tech companies,doing research in cutting-edge pharmaceutical and clinical research will set up labs and formulation plants...IN KASHMIR..nice pleasant weather,verdant forests and natural beauty..must NIX Islam through modernity!

Location hidden

#40165 Apr 3, 2013
........and,this is the state of eduction in ISLAMIC PAKISTAN!!!!:):):)

Location hidden

#40166 Apr 3, 2013
advancing Pakistani-Muslim technology....

http://dawn.com/2013/04/03/blast-near-rangers...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#40167 Apr 3, 2013
Pskak wrote:
<quoted text>
Because US banned on food supplies to north korea .
..or..??..Because Communism sucks...??..even in the Soviet era , sure they had more tanks than God , subdued Eastern Europe ,and had the first space program ..but, when we think "bread lines" we think ..CCCP...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#40168 Apr 3, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ! That comment was intended to wake you all up and it did.
People have different ways to show respect and disrespect. While I have utmost respect for the United States, my respect for India almost doesn't exist and I wanted to execute "ek panth doe kaaj" ! Pay homage to the mighty USA and piss on Indians ! You, in any case, have a different interpretation for everything so take in a way that accommodates your deluded mind.
.."lMl200" ...are you "brown nosing" ....???...are you hoping for a H1B Visa ??

nah...I'm just kidding ..."God bless America" ..!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40169 Apr 3, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.."lMl200" ...are you "brown nosing" ....???...are you hoping for a H1B Visa ?? nah...I'm just kidding ..."God bless America" ..!!
neah ..... I don't need to do this a for a visa as I am beyond all what Indians yearn for. I love about US / Americans mainly for the fact that there's an abundance of heroism bundled up in Americans and it is unleashed whenever the country is under duress. Whether it is pearl harbor or 9/11, US at war with it's enemy of there is a natural disaster like Katrina, it is the Americans who rise up to the occasion and even if they have duffer of a president in the white house. Besides, America denies all the escape routes for Indians as Indians can't say that they are too big hence, unmanageable or Indians might say we are a fcuked up nation because we are multicultural or take refuge in saying that our masters British deprived us to rise ! Brits were also the masters of Americans and a melting pot of cultures. Where India fails to produce Sabeeer Bhatias, Vinod Khoslas, Hargobind Khoranas, Kalpana Chawalas - USA just makes it happen.

Location hidden

#40172 Apr 3, 2013
As you all see me in this Mughal warriror costume daily quoting pan India affairs via contents of DAWN newspaper of Pakistan. I keep harping aimlessly about India's future and India's past but fail to mention India's present? Isn't it deliberate? PRESENT is something that we can point out and say with pride " hey, this is what we are" and PAST we can not prove as we are blaming Mughals and British, our ex masters, who stole our glory and left nothing for us to claim and FUTURE no one has ever seen. There is no high-tech Indian company involved in any research in cutting-edge pharmaceutical and clinical research. I can't name a single one that is not involved in to ripping patents of the western countries? Forgot to mention how Swiss company refused any further investments in R&D in India? http://www.deccanherald.com/content/323157/wi...

India's research in pharma is only limited to reverse engineering and making Generic drugs. No Indian is fit for any brain work. India is a care-of economy based purely on someone else's hard work.

I challenge anyone to go ahead and give me a single example to debunk what I have said here.

Like a moron I would come forward and say " Pakistan Kaput " and show you ny teeth by grinning inanely.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#40173 Apr 3, 2013
Dear Saar,
You like Uncle Sam with D*cks & Bushes or without D*cks & Bushes ?????
Thank you for your attention.
Luv
HK
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
neah ..... I don't need to do this a for a visa as I am beyond all what Indians yearn for. I love about US / Americans mainly for the fact that there's an abundance of heroism bundled up in Americans and it is unleashed whenever the country is under duress. Whether it is pearl harbor or 9/11, US at war with it's enemy of there is a natural disaster like Katrina, it is the Americans who rise up to the occasion and even if they have duffer of a president in the white house. Besides, America denies all the escape routes for Indians as Indians can't say that they are too big hence, unmanageable or Indians might say we are a fcuked up nation because we are multicultural or take refuge in saying that our masters British deprived us to rise ! Brits were also the masters of Americans and a melting pot of cultures. Where India fails to produce Sabeeer Bhatias, Vinod Khoslas, Hargobind Khoranas, Kalpana Chawalas - USA just makes it happen.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#40174 Apr 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
From where the funds get generated? Credit is the life line of any business.
Perhaps if you would have drunk cow's urine and eaten its dung, your business would have flourished.
But you want to be content with your rag picking business and cursing and hating Islam and Business.
This type of business does not need much capital to run and maintain.
you are the biggest fuddu on here and there in saudi arabia

look at that question "From where are funds generated"…what a big DUMMY . you have SHOWN your zero brain with that question

idiot , inbred muslim, funds are generated by sales and services

good businesses collect and advance on signing of contract. That advance can be upto 100% also.

THATS how one will not need borrowing.

Rag Picking business is dominated by inbred poor muslims in Mumbai. There is no advance in that.Maybe you should think of providing "islamic finance" to rag pickers so that they can get their daily fix of gard , cheroot and cheap liquor .

IMI2000--

Shanghai, China

#40175 Apr 3, 2013
Again a trick question to catch me with pants down or what ? Don't you knw danger Uncle SAM poses for Muslims with D*ck (Cheney) and (GW) Bush ?
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Saar,
You like Uncle Sam with D*cks & Bushes or without D*cks & Bushes ?????
Thank you for your attention.
Luv
HK
<quoted text>
IMI2000--

Shanghai, China

#40176 Apr 3, 2013
Dear Friends,
I am amazed by the strong belief and Positive thinking of Hindoos !!!

As per my expressed desire in forum , I went near Ram Lila Maidan and did multitasking of peeing on imaginary Indian Flag and Saluted imaginary US Flag.

Crowd started gathering around me , and seeing me with one hand saluting and other holding my lully...all concluded that I am Saluting my d*ck ! And I was declared greatest Shaivite of this century..........

Now these fkng Hindoos have tied me to a pole and and collecting chanda to make a Chaddi Maharaj temple around me !

I tell you this great belief, positive thinking , and wierd interpretation of events are gonna kill all Hindoos someday.!@#$$%%^^&&*** ((()

MILKY WAY

#40177 Apr 3, 2013
You should consider yourself lucky Chaddi Gandoo.....Just think if in frenzy of chanda collection .....some devout believer tries to prove his belief and starts breaking coconut on your lully ........gagging your mouth.....Ooooops with live telecat on Z TV......

Ha....ha.....I tell you India mein Gad kE naam paar kuchh bhi hou sakta haey ....with imunity!
IMI2000-- wrote:
Dear Friends,
I am amazed by the strong belief and Positive thinking of Hindoos !!!
As per my expressed desire in forum , I went near Ram Lila Maidan and did multitasking of peeing on imaginary Indian Flag and Saluted imaginary US Flag.
Crowd started gathering around me , and seeing me with one hand saluting and other holding my lully...all concluded that I am Saluting my d*ck ! And I was declared greatest Shaivite of this century..........
Now these fkng Hindoos have tied me to a pole and and collecting chanda to make a Chaddi Maharaj temple around me !
I tell you this great belief, positive thinking , and wierd interpretation of events are gonna kill all Hindoos someday.!@#$$%%^^&&*** ((()

MILKY WAY

#40178 Apr 3, 2013
There is murmur in forum about International Aid , Sanctions and success of nations. Why don’t you come out and put forward your thinking and share your thoughts to contribute in understanding the fast shifting economic powerhouse to East ?

If you look at Aid and Sanction policies in world today ,it will not be difficult to see that they are next generation bluff and tool to control and colonise the world by West.

When Brits had hay days in India whenever Indians objected Brit gaandmasti- standard bluff was Queen has a standing army of millions and they will be called in with danda . Well with time Indians realized that Queen doesn’t have Ghantta even……the power Goras are talking about is Indians only ! So the cover was blown off and Goras fled –saar par paon rakhkar- feigning walking out through India Gate !

The parallel event was the invention of another bluff by American as a replacement. The bluff was first tried out internally during and aftermath WWII. In that war why Americans say they won ? America mainland was never attacked ! It was not their war only !

US loaned the War…..in terms of goods . And as a war booty colonized a major chunk of world with the newly invented economic bluff. First they replaced Pound Sterling (old bluff) by USD in lieu of writing off Euro loan. Then in name of Marshall Plan and other tools to rebuild the destroyed nations kept their people employed (with inflated cost) at cost of the country being rebuilt.

Tell me why whole world should rush to bomb-off N Korea from map as they are fkcng US’s happiness, and not punish US for nuking Japan ?

Then they invented IMF (US controlled) & World Bank (Euro controlled), UN (West controlled) as further instruments to maintain their monopoly.

Among above UN is the biggest, blatant bluff ! Tell me why Chinkus are permanent member of UN Security Council ? Specialy when today whole world knows that if you share border with them (even water) they become a security threat to you ! Even today Chinkus feel inferiority complex as the are the only members without Aircraft carrier !
Continued......

MILKY WAY

#40179 Apr 3, 2013
Continued.....

What are the qualifying credibility in UN ? All balls !

Chaddi says India was refused Aid and Paki get a lot……so pak is great . Arey bhosrdi K are you aware how these tools work ? US gives 100 USD as Aid and says return 30 USD to buy war toys, maintain Blackwater with 50 USD , some money should be used for killing US enemies……aur banki kuchh bacha tou hamarey Swiss Bank mein apney naam Jama kaar dena ! And if it is loan then additional clause is- apni janta ka bhund mar kar loan repair kartey rahna….otherwise default will make you bankrupt !

All fkcng is success of the new Western bluff.
Tell me why Swiss chocolate should be only certified , safe when cocoa is not grown anywhere around that place ? Tell me why diamonds are priced and sold by Euro Jews , whereas all of them originate outside West and polished in India ???? Tell me why Tea should be auctioned in London , whereas West doesn’t grow tea…….so for Cofee..and so on……

You say Asians should pay royalty to West towards intellectual property right. Arey Choro ki barat…..first you pay royalty to Asians for acquiring knowledge of decimal system, AyurVedic, Yunani, Chinku medicines and so on …!

All is the fckng success of this western bluff !

I am glad to share the thought that this game is nearing end………..

World knows USD is a piece of paper….not worth in reality the paper it is printed on.

World has woke up and noticed that a nation with highest nuke stockpile is preaching why not to have nukes !

World knows Pak is behind Pyongyang Nukes , and strangling that nation further is surely not going to help their wretched populace !

I wish West too realizes soon that

They go around without Chaddi as they don’t make it anymore.

They are unemployed as they are lazy and unproductive.

They are broke as they no more have colonies (even economic one) to loot from.

They have to shell out their loot from previous bluff era to stand back on feet (Spain has one of the highest gold reserve ….looted from Americana…but refused to part with it ).

They have to push their cart with loads of failures and they no more have slaves to push it for them !
END
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40180 Apr 3, 2013
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 82
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

Al-Hudaibiyah Treaty,(Dhul Qa‘dah 6 A.H.)

When Arabia began to witness the large impressive sweep in favour of the Muslims, the forerunners of the great conquest and success of the Islamic Call started gradually to loom on the demographic horizon, and the true believers restored their undisputed right to observe worship in the sacred sanctuary.

It was about the sixth year Hijri when the Prophet [pbuh] saw in a dream, while he was still in Madinah, that he had entered the sacred sanctuary in Makkah in security with his followers, and was performing the ceremonies of ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage). Their heads were being shaved and hair cut off. As soon as he informed some of his Companions the contents of his dream, their hearts leapt up with joy since they found in it the actualization of their deep longing to take part in pilgrimage and its hallowed rites after an exile of six years.

The Prophet [pbuh] had his clothes washed, mounted his camel and marched out towards Makkah at the head of fifteen hundred Muslims including his wife Umm Salamah. Some desert bedouins whose Faith was lukewarm hung back and made excuses. They carried no weapons with them except sheathed swords because they had no intention of fighting. Ibn Umm Maktum was mandated to dispose the affairs of Madinah during the Prophet’s absence.

As they approached Makkah, and in a place called Dhi Hulaifa, he ordered that the sacrificial animals be garlanded, and all believers donned Al-Ihrâm, the pilgrim’s garb. He despatched a reconnoiterer to hunt around for news of the enemy. The man came back to tell the Prophet [pbuh] that a large number of slaves, as well as a huge army, were gathered to oppose him, and that the road to Makkah was completely blocked. The Prophet [pbuh] consulted his Companions, who were of the opinion that they would fight none unless they were debarred from performing their pilgrimage.

The Quraishites, on their part, held a meeting during which they considered the whole situation and decided to resist the Prophet’s mission at all costs. Two hundred horsemen led by Khalid bin Al-Waleed were despatched to take the Muslims by surprise during Zuhr (the afternoon) prayer. However, the rules of prayer of fear were revealed meanwhile and thus Khalid and his men missed the chance. The Muslims avoided marching on that way and decided to follow a rugged rocky one. Here, Khalid ran back to Quraish to brief them on the latest situation.

When the Muslims reached a spot called Thaniyat Al-Marar, the Prophet’s camel stumbled and knelt down and was too stubborn to move. Muhammad [pbuh] swore he would willingly accede to any plan they put forward that would glorify Allah’s sanctities. He then reprovingly spurred his camel and it leapt up. They resumed their march and came to pitch their tents at the furthest part of Al-Hudaibiyah beside a well of scanty water. The Muslims reported thirst to the Prophet [pbuh], who took an arrow out of his quiver, and placed it in the ditch. Water immediately gushed forth, and his followers drank to their fill.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40181 Apr 3, 2013
When the Prophet [pbuh] had rested, Budail bin Warqa’ Al-Khuza‘i with some celebrities of Khuza‘ah tribe, the Prophet’s confidants, came and asked him what he had come for. The Prophet [pbuh] replied that it was not for war that he had come forth: "I have no other design," he said, "but to perform ‘Umrah (the lesser pilgrimage) in the Holy Sanctuary. Should Quraish embrace the new religion, as some people have done, they are most welcome, but if they stand in my way or debar the Muslims from pilgrimage, I will surely fight them to the last man, and Allah’s Order must be fulfilled." The envoy carried the message back to Quraish,…

Hulais was succeeded by ‘Urwa bin Mas‘ud Ath-Thaqafi to negotiate with Muhammad [pbuh]. In the course of discussion he said to the Prophet [pbuh]: "Muhammad! Have you gathered around yourself mixed people and then brought them against your kith and kin in order to destroy them. By Allah I think I see you deserted by these people tomorrow." At this point Abu Bakr stood up and expressed his resentment at this imputation.

Al-Mugheerah bin Shu‘bah expressed the same attitude and reprovingly forbade him from touching the Prophet’s beard. Here, Quraish’s envoy remarked indignantly and alluded to the latter’s treacherous act of killing his companions and looting them before he embraced Islam. Meanwhile,‘Urwah, during his stay in the Muslim camp, had been closely watching the unfathomable love and profound respect that the followers of Muhammad [pbuh] showed him. He returned and conveyed to Quraish his impression that those people could not forsake the Prophet [pbuh] under any circumstances.

He expressed his feelings in the following words: "I have been to Chosroes, Caesar and Negus in their kingdoms, but never have I seen a king among a people like Muhammad [pbuh] among his Companions. If he performs his ablution, they would not let the water thereof fall on the ground; if he expectorates, they would have the mucus to rub their faces with; if he speaks, they would lower their voices. They will not abandon him for anything in any case. He, now, offers you a reasonable plan, so do what you please."

Seeing an overwhelming tendency towards reconciliation among their chiefs, some reckless, fight-prone youngsters of Quraish devised a wicked plan that could hinder the peace treaty. They decided to infiltrate into the camp of the Muslims and produce intentional skirmishes that might trigger the fuse of war. Muhammad bin Maslamah, chief of the Muslim guards, took them captives, but in view of the far-reaching imminent results about to be achieved, the Prophet [pbuh] set them free.

(Abridged
Contd.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy and unsatisfied aunties poxt thr numbrz (Dec '12) 2 hr hard 23
pakistani girls and guys.share ur blackberry me... (Feb '13) 2 hr Mr Capable 286
sexy top boy here for cute bottom boys (Jan '14) 4 hr Limmyfan 50
Wife Swap in Attock 7 hr Zain 121
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 7 hr hasan 3,167
big lun 8inc lamba lun hai mera.03006370505 7 hr charming noor 150
Pakistan has been the biggest mistake of my lif... (Jun '10) 7 hr Samrudhi 355
Whatsapp Girls Mobile Numbers (Jun '14) 14 hr rizwan 555
More from around the web