No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
36,001 - 36,020 of 50,170 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#39970 Mar 31, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I was surprised after 9/11 of the amount of Al Qaeda experts gunning their viewpoint in the media .
9/11 was not Al Qaida but 9/11 was definitely a Muslim job. No doubts.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39971 Mar 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I was afraid you might bring up the Ganges ...You are right of course ...
I don't see how the Central government could actually stop this practice the Ganges is so central to the Hindu religion ...
trying to stop Muslims from marring their cousins , also another intractable health risk ..People are going to do ,what they have been doing for centuries ...
Let me tell you one thing very clearly, if you want to SPOIL some thing, start worshipping it!!

That is problem with Hinduism, the more things they worship, the more mess they make out of them.

They worship cows, and Indian cows are the worst quality in the world, as respect to the quality and quantity of their milk.

They worship rivers and Indian rivers are the most polluted in the world.

They worship so many goddess and see the condition of females in India.

They worship Bharat mata and every Hindus commits every type of Crime and corruption on his Mata.

So do not give me soft oil on Ganga being so important to Hindu religion, It is a river like any river in the world.

There are rivers bigger, longer and more scenic than Ganga in different part of the worlds. The prayers which Indians sing for Ganga is nothing than hot air and only show that they never stepped out of their country.

Govt. must ban burning of human bodies and dumping them into any river, all bodies should be buried, which is the most natural way to dispose human bodies.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39972 Mar 31, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Respected Muq Bhai,
Welcome back. Your posts were highly missed by me and also the bastard gang of Hindus. I kept them busy as we went through, together, the private moments of their mothers and sisters and of course their gai, bakris etc etc.
I am not sure that this is not the first time you have been to Mecca / Medinah? Do tell me if you had any divine intervention at any point of time or want to share any experience. Do address it to me so that you do not invite pissed off comments from the sums.
Sincerely
We Muslims are not allowed to discuss "our personal divine experiences" with other people. Because there is no advantage of any kind in it.

We are humble people, we go to holy places to recharge our faith. We make no boasts and no claims.

I was very lucky to spend 8 days in madina and pray in the Prophet Mosque, and relive the entire saga of early Islam
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39973 Mar 31, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Muq bhai? This is your "khoobi" ! What a fantastic reply you have given to Mr Number four's blind and lopsided support for India. Indians are not only dumping corpses in Ganges and other rivers but they are purposely stuffing dead man's ashes in to it so that no one can escape the pollution. Every river of India is now officially called a sewer. Like every Hindu can now be called a Soowar.
<quoted text>
I completely agree with you on this one. Buying a dead body is the most effective way of disposing it off. Maggots break the dead body in to mud - so it is back to mud - mother nature accepts the bodies back in a graceful way.
Logic mein toe aap se koi jeet nahin sakta ! Wah ! Wah ! Hindu Gandu log, Tali bajao by slapping each other's face !
Thank you brother for your positive comments. I am much obliged.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39974 Mar 31, 2013
wrote:
N4:

I hope you had a very nice trip ...Look, "MUQ" I'm "open" to the possibility ,that our leaders "allowed" the attacks to take place ....Americans lead very secure and cushioned lives , 9/11 woke a lot of people out of our stupor ...the World can be a very dangerous place ...

DAKO

Oh no! OH MUQ! Conspiracy theorists should watch Al Jazeera clip of Osama Bin Laden admitting to the atrocity.

NT:

I was surprised after 9/11 of the amount of Al Qaeda experts gunning their viewpoint in the media .

Harminder

look at this brain dead inbred muslim conspiracy theorist
typical
never accepting a fault never ever accepting existence of 1400 year old islamic terrorism
Ans.

See the "low level" comments on my first episode on events of 9/11.

I do not think that they need any additional comments.

So I will proceed to my next episode.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39975 Mar 31, 2013
Lingering Questions on Strange events on the eve of 9/11, Part-2

A. What was the "fool proof" method of Hijacking Planes?

7. How the four planes were hijacked? No one "knows" for sure? So many plane hijackings have been done in the world, before 9/11 and even after 9/11.

But no one knows the "method" by which these "armless" hijackers overpowered and killed Pilots and Co-pilots of all four planes, not giving them even chance to switch on "panic" button or raise May Day Message for help.

Some say they used Box cutters, some say they used cutlery knives, some say they spread something into their eyes etc. etc.

These are just wild guesses, the secret went with the planes, the pilots and the hijackers.

8. If the hijackers had "killed" Pilots and Co-pilots "instantly", what about other crew members, why NONE of them, used International Phones on these planes to warn authorities of hijacking?

9. Did Al Qaeda "knew" that Crew members do not know how to make telephone calls or would be "too much shocked" and / or "weeping and mourning for the slain pilots / co pilots" to even think of calling authorities?

To me it looks a very odd behaviour.

B. Did the Hijackers "knew" that all hijackings were successful?

10. It is clear that four planes were hijacked and all four hijackings were successful, and if any one of the hijackings failed, the entire operation would have failed.

11. So was there any communication between Hijackers to tell them that hijackings were successful? Or they did not care and they left it only for chance and "prayed to Allah" to make the mission successful?

No one planning for such a big mission would leave it to chance? Would they?

Location hidden

#39977 Mar 31, 2013
Coming back to JEE !

ONLY FOR 10,000 seats in premiere IIT, about 5 hundred thousand students appear so the entrance exam has to act a kind of valve that stops the less competent one behind so that justice can be done to the limited seats and the right ones can access to their deserved seats.

I saw some online sample question and objective answers for these JEE papers of the recent years - I think it was a 2010 and 2011 paper. Some of the questions in Physics and Chemistry section were tricky and twisted where answers could be derived if the student is well-versed with intricacies of the concepts. And most of yous would admit that all the entrants to this test go through special preparatory classes for these tests as you need to develop special skills to handle these tricky questions. Almost all the questions in these papers are the ones that students are prepared for as this is what they do in their supplementary classes all year long.

Mathematics did have some difficult and mind boggling questions and required calculations that were extremely lengthy in some cases. On the technical front they do insert Matrix Match and Assertion-Reason types of questions which makes the paper unique and intimidating.

I do admit that I never had the need to apply for JEE but I found SAT exam as an easy one in comparison. I am sure that Kaji and chump change tried and failed in these tests as otherwise they won't be sitting here veiling their time and skills. I am sure these guys didn't even take SAT which is more practical and a lot easier than JEE but is surely referred when one applies to certain high IQ societies, like Mensa, the Prometheus Society and the Triple Nine Society !

JEE is designed more out of vengeance - to throw a candidate off balance and I am sure it is certainly not the way to scan the best one for the seat. The administration is intimidated with the massive number of entrants - half a million so they want to make it so tough that only few get through by raising the cutoff bar.

Location hidden

#39978 Mar 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
A. What was the "fool proof" method of Hijacking Planes?
Way back in 1996 I saw a movie called "The executive Decision". It was a brilliant movie and I did wonder if terrorists could ever do such a thing? To my surprise, 9/11 was almost done in the same style. Except that hijackers had box cutters in the real hijack of 9/11 and in the movie, they had access to smuggled guns on board.

A sure method of hijacking the plane? Well... there is another one ..... If an Airbus 320 has a capacity of 120 seats then easier thing would be to send 80 passengers, all tough guys, in the same plane and en-route they can hijack the plane by simply overpowering everyone. No guns needed .... no drama .... nothing !

Anyone disagreeing with me on this one? I am sure that no one thought of this before. But this is the most effective way of overpowering and hijacking a plane. It can only help in 9/11 styled attacks and not some kind of negotiations as hijackers wouldn't have any weapons to wield power.

I am happy that I gave it out here so that law agencies can cover this angle too.

Location hidden

#39979 Mar 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
How the four planes were hijacked? No one "knows" for sure? So many plane hijackings have been done in the world, before 9/11 and even after 9/11.
On that Tuesday morning, 19 Muslims hijacked four passenger jets and all the four jets were overpowered by them with the help of the same weapon/s - box cutters. The intention was to fly them in suicide attacks into targeted buildings. What is your question precisely?
harminder

Mumbai, India

#39980 Mar 31, 2013
all indian professional entrance exams are unique and yes intimidating , besides being strong technically. This is acknowledged by US and European educationists too.

its is muslims and dhimmis who twist facts on here and go round and round in circles to discredit any indian acheivement

i would like to know how many saudi, algerian , afghan and paki engineers/techies/Pharmacists/ accountants work in US

))

must be a dozen

there are more than 3 million Indians in United States . There are about 400,000 pakis in United States

this statistic speaks for itself

Location hidden

#39981 Mar 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
But no one knows the "method" by which these "armless" hijackers overpowered and killed Pilots and Co-pilots of all four planes, not giving them even chance to switch on "panic" button or raise May Day Message for help.
These 19 guys were part trained pilots - we all know that now. The basic thing a pilot student learns is what various buttons do in a cockpit. Switching off Avionics will cut off the comm so pilot cannot speak to the ATC. Secondly every pilot student knows the three basic codes that are sent in emergency. 7500, 7600 and 7700 (this one is rhymed as Seven seven .. I am going to heaven - means all out emergency or Mayday call or Pan- pan ). 7500 (it is rhymed this way - seven five I have a knife) is the famous one that the cockpit is under duress during hijacking situation. This code is activated by the pilot or cockpit in his transponder. The hijackers knew these basic moves so they incapacitated the pilots to do such a thing. In fact no one was sure as to what the hijackers had in their mind until the first two planes hit the buildings. The word got out and it was in the air .... many cell phones were ringing ..esp the flight that crashed near Washington DC ..here the passengers knew the plan of the hijackers so they fought till the controls were also out of the control of the hijackers. The telephone recordings made from flight United Airlines Flight 93 are the proof of this event how it unfolded.

There is no panic button in the cockpit but emergency can be relayed in two different ways - a) Through headset - regular com via Avionics b) By feeding the four digit code in to the transponder - it is not a flick of action but it requires some effort and pilots of the four planes wer incapacitated to perform such an action. Panic button is in banks where you can also call off panic immediately but once you cause panic in the air ---- it is a different ball game. Hence no panic button.

Location hidden

#39982 Mar 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Some say they used Box cutters, some say they used cutlery knives, some say they spread something into their eyes etc. etc.
These are just wild guesses, the secret went with the planes, the pilots and the hijackers.
Muq, since the facts disappeared with the impact of airplanes, it doesn't mean that you would start inventing unbelievable stories. Conspiracy theories do emerge under such circumstances but we have to look through them and focus on logic. West, doesn't believe in losing a single soldier in any of the wars and in this case you are suggesting that they killed 3000 of their own? Its preposterous !

Location hidden

#39983 Mar 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
If the hijackers had "killed" Pilots and Co-pilots "instantly", what about other crew members, why NONE of them, used International Phones on these planes to warn authorities of hijacking?
Cell calls from an airliner flying over 5,000 feet and traveling over 350 kts would not be over the cell poles long enough to complete the electronic "handshake" (takes several seconds to complete) before arriving over the next cell pole and then the next one. It results in broken transmissions that must end, sooner or later, in failure. The United 93 flight that went down near DC was flying much lower than 5000 Ft when cells went active on that plane.

Location hidden

#39984 Mar 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
We Muslims are not allowed to discuss "our personal divine experiences" with other people. Because there is no advantage of any kind in it.
We are humble people, we go to holy places to recharge our faith. We make no boasts and no claims.
Yeh kon si taqat hei jo aapko roktee hei? If you felt nice then you should share it with the people ..spread you happiness and make others happy too. Mental simulation can be a great achievement ... try it, pal ! Don't be such a tight ass.
MUQ--

Shanghai, China

#39985 Mar 31, 2013
Gandoo , have you lost your metal balance ? Boltey hou logic mE mera jawab nahi....and questioning my logic only ?
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Muq, since the facts disappeared with the impact of airplanes, it doesn't mean that you would start inventing unbelievable stories. Conspiracy theories do emerge under such circumstances but we have to look through them and focus on logic. West, doesn't believe in losing a single soldier in any of the wars and in this case you are suggesting that they killed 3000 of their own? Its preposterous !

Location hidden

#39986 Mar 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
9. Did Al Qaeda "knew" that Crew members do not know how to make telephone calls or would be "too much shocked" and / or "weeping and mourning for the slain pilots / co pilots" to even think of calling authorities?
It won't be correct to brand hijackers as Al Qaida but it would be correct to brand them as Muslims as we know that 5 passengers, Muslims, boarded every plane that was used in terror attacks that day. we know from the black box recordings and cell phone recordings from the united 93 that there was a chaos in these planes and any organized action by any individual had to be ruled out. Not to mention that every Murphy's law that could go wrong, went wrong and not only fight with the hijackers or chaos among the passengers but plummeting height of the airliner as the plane was in a nose dive or side dive as well.
MUQ--

Shanghai, China

#39987 Mar 31, 2013
Why you appeared for SAT ? Don't you know that we Muslims are not to answer anything other than the questions based on Quran ?

We Muslims don't believe in any degrees or certificates ! Have you not read my post where I have clarified that I am still a student of nursery at my age of 65 ?
lMl2000 wrote:
Coming back to JEE !
ONLY FOR 10,000 seats in premiere IIT, about 5 hundred thousand students appear so the entrance exam has to act a kind of valve that stops the less competent one behind so that justice can be done to the limited seats and the right ones can access to their deserved seats.
I saw some online sample question and objective answers for these JEE papers of the recent years - I think it was a 2010 and 2011 paper. Some of the questions in Physics and Chemistry section were tricky and twisted where answers could be derived if the student is well-versed with intricacies of the concepts. And most of yous would admit that all the entrants to this test go through special preparatory classes for these tests as you need to develop special skills to handle these tricky questions. Almost all the questions in these papers are the ones that students are prepared for as this is what they do in their supplementary classes all year long.
Mathematics did have some difficult and mind boggling questions and required calculations that were extremely lengthy in some cases. On the technical front they do insert Matrix Match and Assertion-Reason types of questions which makes the paper unique and intimidating.
I do admit that I never had the need to apply for JEE but I found SAT exam as an easy one in comparison. I am sure that Kaji and chump change tried and failed in these tests as otherwise they won't be sitting here veiling their time and skills. I am sure these guys didn't even take SAT which is more practical and a lot easier than JEE but is surely referred when one applies to certain high IQ societies, like Mensa, the Prometheus Society and the Triple Nine Society !
JEE is designed more out of vengeance - to throw a candidate off balance and I am sure it is certainly not the way to scan the best one for the seat. The administration is intimidated with the massive number of entrants - half a million so they want to make it so tough that only few get through by raising the cutoff bar.
MUQ--

Shanghai, China

#39988 Mar 31, 2013
Hee...heee...And you fkcng Hindoos worship Linga .....and see what happened to your lully.....IMI BHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI ...repost your research on Lully !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you one thing very clearly, if you want to SPOIL some thing, start worshipping it!!
That is problem with Hinduism, the more things they worship, the more mess they make out of them.
They worship cows, and Indian cows are the worst quality in the world, as respect to the quality and quantity of their milk.
They worship rivers and Indian rivers are the most polluted in the world.
They worship so many goddess and see the condition of females in India.
They worship Bharat mata and every Hindus commits every type of Crime and corruption on his Mata.
So do not give me soft oil on Ganga being so important to Hindu religion, It is a river like any river in the world.
There are rivers bigger, longer and more scenic than Ganga in different part of the worlds. The prayers which Indians sing for Ganga is nothing than hot air and only show that they never stepped out of their country.
Govt. must ban burning of human bodies and dumping them into any river, all bodies should be buried, which is the most natural way to dispose human bodies.
MUQ--

Shanghai, China

#39989 Mar 31, 2013
And then ..he...he...brtaher if I post my experience you will call them semi-porno !

Brther you must have gone for Haj...as you know all go in unstitched towels (without undies)...my only pain was that I had to wait for Mulla's order to bow....otherwise it was fun !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was very lucky to spend 8 days in madina and pray in the Prophet Mosque, and relive the entire saga of early Islam

Location hidden

#39990 Mar 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Did the Hijackers "knew" that all hijackings were successful?
Dear Muq, your questions are of an amateur or a layman and I thought that you have done some thorough research on them. Your hijackers were part trained pilots and they were tuned to each other's bands - for example those two planes that hit the world trade towers ... they were on the same band as they were on the same route. By the way the airspace in Manhattan is called "Bravo". Besides all the planes in the region are in touch with the ATC in control airspace. Manhattan is a control airspace with 4 large airports in the area - Newark, JFK, LaGuardia and Teterboro. Plus there is a seaplane base on the east river and several heliports and due to this heaviest air traffic every IFR (instrument flying Rules) flight has to remain in touch with the ATC. So, you are listening to ATC and if ATC knows one plane is down, all planes in the control zone would be aware of it.

Muq, I know this one very well ;)!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 1 hr arham 2,626
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 2 hr sami jatt 3,964
For Sexy Girls in Lahore (Jan '13) 3 hr shazada qureshi 687
All gays from islamabad & rawalpindi post skype... (Jan '14) 3 hr shane 230
Why Bangladesh must reunite with Pakistan and r... (Nov '13) 3 hr Dak 94
Lun bara krne ki medisun hai kia (Sep '11) 5 hr farooq 1,600
gay boys from pakistan share skype ids (Nov '13) 6 hr kamrankumar1 74
multani girls & boys sexy chat cnt no (Feb '13) 13 hr kashif 1,249
choti behan ko lund dikhaya (Aug '12) 16 hr asad 1,203
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) Fri Shahzad 4,854
Chodne ke Tarike, Kaamsutra, My fav Chudai Post... (Dec '11) Thu Enter Usernamesam... 532
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pakistan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••