No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,748)

Showing posts 34,941 - 34,960 of47,907
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Leonardo Da Achkmed

Mitcham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Islamic art is the greatest art form mankind has produced:

http://www.google.com/search...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>I am not blaming you, it does not matter if you be catholic or protestant or whatever denominations, they all use these Romanized names.

You may ask, what is in a name? If there is nothing in the name, then why all these name changings in India, which I just mentioned.

By this name changing, they want you to move away form Jews and that there was any connection between Jews and Christians.

The root question is that Jesus did not bring any new religion, his message was for Jews and he only preached amongst Jews.

All his chosen disciples were Jews and Jesus never built any separate church for him or his followers.

When St. Paul (though himself an strict Jew) started preaching his own theories (in the garb of they being coming from Jesus), he wanted to create as much difference between him and the Jews.

That is why most of his followers were non Jews i.e. Romans. So he used names which would look familiar to Romans. He wrote his letters in Greek and not Aramaic , the language which Jesus and his chosen disciples spoke.

St. Paul and his followers got problems not only with Jews and Romans but also from Jews who had followed Jesus.

This was a long struggle which followers of St. Paul won in year 325 CE...

Many people do not know early history of Christianity and "Think" that they are following Jesus and his teachings.

While in reality they are following teachings of St. Paul, who did not see or met Jesus and learned nothing from him.

Just go back to his letters and try to find "any quotation from Jesus" in his 14 letters.

Hint: Take a "red letter" Bible to help you in this task.
According to John 10:16, the teachings of Jesus are for Jews and Gentiles alike. In Matthew 28:18-20, Jesus commands his disciples to preach to all the nations. Also, Paul was not always a strict Jew. I am in total agreement with you about Paulianity. God brought this to my attention some time ago, and I have been seeking the true Jesus every since. However, Jesus did tell his original twelve to go and preach to all the nations so the message of Jesus is very much so for us Gentiles as well as our brethren the Jews. Also, thank you for your sarcastic little red letter hint. lol I am not a complete idiot.
Khushwant Singh

Gurgaon, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Your example of love being divided is ridiculous. You either love somebody with your whole heart or you don't.
Ever heard of a quote "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish" ?
Khushwant Singh

Gurgaon, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is your grouse against Hindus? At least they don't shout from the rooftops that their religion is the most perfect religion in the world. I would any day choose a religion which is open to new possibilities and new horizons of experience than a religion which stubbornly and arrogantly declares itself to be perfect against all evidence to the contrary.
Visiting India in 1921, E. M. Forster witnessed the eight-day celebration of Lord Krishna’s birthday. This first encounter with devotional ecstasy left the Bloomsbury aesthete baffled.“There is no dignity, no taste, no form,” he complained in a letter home. Recoiling from Hindu India, Forster was relieved to enter the relatively rational world of Islam. Describing the muezzin’s call at the Taj Mahal, he wrote,“I knew at all events where I stood and what I heard; it was a land that was not merely atmosphere but had definite outlines and horizons.”

The British Army captain who discovered the erotic temples of Khajuraho in the early 19th century was outraged by how “extremely indecent and offensive” depictions of fornicating couples profaned a “place of worship.” Lord Macaulay thundered against the worship, still widespread in India today, of the Shiva lingam. Even Karl Marx inveighed against how man,“the sovereign of nature,” had degraded himself in India by worshiping Hanuman, the monkey god.

An entry of September 1942 in the Amery diaries reads:‘During my talk with Winston Churchill he burst out with:“I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion”’. A year later, when the question of grain being sent to the victims of the Bengal famine came up in a Cabinet meeting, Churchill intervened with a ‘flourish on Indians breeding like rabbits and being paid a million a day by us for doing nothing by us about the war’.

Indians are "a slippery, treacherous people", said president Richard Nixon. "The Indians are bastards anyway. They are the most aggressive goddamn people around," echoed his assistant for national security affairs, Henry Kissinger.
Khushwant Singh

Gurgaon, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>In Islam there is only one sect, while in other religions there exist many sects.
Islam has many sects - 1.Rafidiya, 2.Kharijiya, 3.Jabariyah, 4.Qadriyah, 5.Jahmiyah and 6. Marjiyah.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Khushwant Singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Visiting India in 1921, E. M. Forster witnessed the eight-day celebration of Lord Krishna’s birthday. This first encounter with devotional ecstasy left the Bloomsbury aesthete baffled.“There is no dignity, no taste, no form,” he complained in a letter home. Recoiling from Hindu India, Forster was relieved to enter the relatively rational world of Islam. Describing the muezzin’s call at the Taj Mahal, he wrote,“I knew at all events where I stood and what I heard; it was a land that was not merely atmosphere but had definite outlines and horizons.”
The British Army captain who discovered the erotic temples of Khajuraho in the early 19th century was outraged by how “extremely indecent and offensive” depictions of fornicating couples profaned a “place of worship.” Lord Macaulay thundered against the worship, still widespread in India today, of the Shiva lingam. Even Karl Marx inveighed against how man,“the sovereign of nature,” had degraded himself in India by worshiping Hanuman, the monkey god.
An entry of September 1942 in the Amery diaries reads:‘During my talk with Winston Churchill he burst out with:“I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion”’. A year later, when the question of grain being sent to the victims of the Bengal famine came up in a Cabinet meeting, Churchill intervened with a ‘flourish on Indians breeding like rabbits and being paid a million a day by us for doing nothing by us about the war’.
Indians are "a slippery, treacherous people", said president Richard Nixon. "The Indians are bastards anyway. They are the most aggressive goddamn people around," echoed his assistant for national security affairs, Henry Kissinger.
There is something about me which makes you creep out of the woodwork. But anyway I will answer this one. I'm not holding a brief for Hinduism, but if it is to be pitted against Islam I would any day defend Hinduism.

Hinduism is like a large palatial mansion with many rooms. To keep a large mansion completely clean is more difficult than keeping clean a small single room house. Islam is like a small single room house. Islam is cute and adorable for its smallness and simplicity but that's about it.
Khushwant Singh

Gurgaon, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even want to discuss idol worship with you, because your Islamic mind moves in narrow grooves. It's difficult for you people to appreciate the finer nuances of human spirit, the infinite complexity and diversity of human aspiration and its modes of expression. But I had previously said that when human thought calcifies and becomes rigid then it is equivalent to an unmovable stone idol. Islamic thought process is a classic example of a rigid, unmovable stone idol.
Idols Can’t Do a Thing

The Lord said:

- Those people who make idols are nothing themselves, and the idols they treasure are just as worthless. Worshipers of idols are blind,
stupid, and foolish.

- Why make an idol or an image that can’t do a thing?

- Everyone who makes idols and all who worship them are mere humans, who will end up sadly disappointed. Let them face me in court and be terrified.

Idols and Firewood

- A metalworker shapes an idol by using a hammer and heat from the fire. In his powerful hand he holds a hammer, as he pounds the metal
into the proper shape. But he gets hungry and thirsty and loses his strength.

- Some woodcarver measures a piece of wood, then draws an outline.
The idol is carefully carved with each detail exact. At last it looks like a person and is placed in a temple.

- Either cedar, cypress, oak, or any tree from the forest may be chosen. Or even a pine tree planted by the woodcarver and watered by the rain.

- Some of the wood is used to make a fire for heating or for cooking.One piece is made into an idol, then the woodcarver bows down and worships it.

- He enjoys the warm fire and the meat that was roaste over the burning coals.

- Afterwards, he bows down to worship the wooden idol.“Protect me!” he says.“You are my god.”

- Those who worship idols are stupid and blind!

- They don’t have enough sense to say to themselves,“I made a fire with half of the wood and cooked my bread and meat on it. Then I made something worthless with the other half. Why worship a block of wood?”

- How can anyone be stupid enough to trust something that can be burned to ashes? No one can save themselves like that. Don’t they realize that the idols they hold in their hands are not really gods?
Khushwant Singh

Gurgaon, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>In all our conversation you conveniently skirted the issue of the gold standard of evidence which makes you believe what mohammad said.
do you wear skirts and wear gold bangles?
Khushwant Singh

Gurgaon, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>There is something about me which makes you creep out of the woodwork. But anyway I will answer this one. I'm not holding a brief for Hinduism, but if it is to be pitted against Islam I would any day defend Hinduism.
Don't flatter yourself as you don't deserve any accolades - not for doing nothing anyways !

Besides having an "also ran religion" what do you have worth defending? Empty head, empty culture, empty performance resulting in to empty vessels making lots of noise.
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hinduism is like a large palatial mansion with many rooms. To keep a large mansion completely clean is more difficult than keeping clean a small single room house. Islam is like a small single room house. Islam is cute and adorable for its smallness and simplicity but that's about it.
ha..ha...ha...ha !!!!! Rehne ko ghar nahin sone ko bistar nahin saara aasma hamara !
Leonardo Da Achkmed

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Khushwant Singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Idols Can’t Do a Thing
The Lord said:
- Those people who make idols are nothing themselves, and the idols they treasure are just as worthless. Worshipers of idols are blind,
stupid, and foolish.
- Everyone who makes idols and all who worship them are mere humans, who will end up sadly disappointed. Let them face me in court and be terrified.
Idols and Firewood
- A metalworker shapes an idol by using a hammer and heat from the fire. In his powerful hand he holds a hammer, as he pounds the metal
The idol is carefully carved with each detail exact. At last it looks like a person and is placed in a temple.
- Either cedar, cypress, oak, or any tree from the forest may be chosen. Or even a pine tree planted by the woodcarver and watered by the rain.
- Some of the wood is used to make a fire for heating or for cooking.One piece is made into an idol, then the woodcarver bows down and worships it.
- Afterwards, he bows down to worship the wooden idol.“Protect me!” he says.“You are my god.”
- They don’t have enough sense to say to themselves,“I made a fire with half of the wood and cooked my bread and meat on it. Then I made something worthless with the other half. Why worship a block of wood?”
- How can anyone be stupid enough to trust something that can be burned to ashes? No one can save themselves like that. Don’t they realize that the idols they hold in their hands are not really gods?
I'm into new age mysticism and the old religious claptrap doesn't work with me. I would rather say, "to each his own."

Your whole post is specious argumentation. In religion you cannot either prove or disprove a thing. It's more like aesthetic sensibility. You may find something tasteful and appealing and others revolting and repulsive.

Since you have taken an anti idol position, I will try to show you the other side of the coin though it doesn't necessarily mean that it is my personal position.

Somebody saluting a flag in the name of patriotism should be as ridiculous as someone worshiping an idol according to your argument. A flag and an idol are symbols and should be taken as such. Reading too much into such symbolic acts is a sure sign of stupidity.
PakiBrain

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Khushwant Singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Idols Can’t Do a Thing
Neither can your Kaaba.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Khushwant Singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself as you don't deserve any accolades - not for doing nothing anyways !
Besides having an "also ran religion" what do you have worth defending? Empty head, empty culture, empty performance resulting in to empty vessels making lots of noise.
<quoted text>
ha..ha...ha...ha !!!!! Rehne ko ghar nahin sone ko bistar nahin saara aasma hamara !
Thanks for confirming what I have always believed about you. And I have no time to entertain your wailing. So now move ahead and see who can lend you a shoulder to weep on.

Since: Mar 13

Faisalabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

before I saw the paycheck that said $5710, I have faith that my mother in law truley making money in their spare time on their apple laptop.. there uncles cousin had bean doing this for under 21 months and at present repaid the dept on there home and purchased a new Peugeot 205 GTi. we looked here,++++++++bit90.com++++++++

Since: Mar 13

Faisalabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Micah. true that Gregory`s artlclee is super, last thursday I bought a new Peugeot 205 GTi after I been earnin $4824 this-last/5 weeks and-also, 10k this past munth. with-out any doubt it's the easiest work I've ever done. I began this seven months/ago and practically straight away began to bring home over $83... p/h. I follow the details here,,++++++++bit90.com+++++++ +
Dabang

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for confirming what I have always believed about you. And I have no time to entertain your wailing. So now move ahead and see who can lend you a shoulder to weep on.
shameless chaddi miya is talking to you as Khushwant Singh....
Dabang

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

chaddi chor wrote:
<quoted text>
Idols Can’t Do a Thing
The Lord said:
stupid, and foolish.
Idols and Firewood
Bhonsdike what your blood thirsty and cruel invisible god god Allah do for you. Whole Arabia is burning. Your illiterate Allah, who is nobody but Mohammad himself, says that Earth is flat and Sun sets in a murky pond..ha ha ha

Mohammad couldn't see Allah's face but he saw his big buttock on throne in seventh heaven.

Why do you cut your Dk ? To please Allah ?? Is your Allah a gay ? And What is this kabah and abe jumjum ? why you worship the dead bodies in your majzar and offer them chadar ? Why you people wear a "tabiz" ? What these tabiz can do for you?

Your Allah has no job other than satisfying the lust of your pedophile prophet and his barbaric followers. He provides you people 72 virgins in heaven to satisfy your lust!ha ha ha Whenever Mohammad lusted a women Allah gave his revelation so that he can satisfy his sexual desire.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is your grouse against Hindus? At least they don't shout from the rooftops that their religion is the most perfect religion in the world. I would any day choose a religion which is open to new possibilities and new horizons of experience than a religion which stubbornly and arrogantly declares itself to be perfect against all evidence to the contrary.
Very well put...this filth was a Hindu sometime in his lineage and now,he sits in Arabia and uses the internet to shout out aloud his STUPIDITY....

Hinduism is not perfect and never will be...it is Hinduism's followers who set the tone and tenor of the religion and it is CONSTANTLY CHANGING!

Fu** rhis ass h**e and his brute fanaticism!
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Dear Brother Mahmood
I was speaking about "kink" in your personality but I find that there is not one but "many such kinks"
I was wondering "why is this fixation of you to see with your own bare eyes the scraps and pieces on which Quranic verses were written down during the life time of prophet" (and which are irrevocably lost!!)…. What is the source of their "unnatural demand"?
I kept pondering, but was unable to trace the source of this sickness.
I again went thru all your recent posts and then I found one,(which I had ignored some how), in which you made the opening statement "I was brought up according to Shia beliefs by my parents…)
This single statement of yours was enough for me to diagnose "all your kinks" at once!!(Please I am not a Wonder Doctor!!).
First of all, I am against discussing Shia or Sunni or their differences on these types of open threads, where most of readers are non Muslims, and for them it is no different if you be a Shia Muslim or Not a Shia Muslim. For them every Muslim is same.
But since your original upbringing was as a Shia, so you had an in-built hate and bias against Quran and an in-built hatred and bias against most companions of our prophet (if my understanding of Shia beliefs is correct).
Any one who is raised with those beliefs would be ready to believe in "any corroborative statement" that he gets from any where.
That explains why you are so eager and so ready to believe any thing and every thing which you read that casts any doubt on the authenticity of Quran… And at the same time "reject as biased and unreliable many more evidences that prove authenticity of Quran beyond unreasonable doubts.
We can keep on arguing till eternity, but this problem will not be solved.
Since from your very childhood you were brought to hate Quran and most Companions of prophet, the history of earliest Islam is nothing but an age of treachery, butchery, falsehood and plunder (and all these are words which you used in your posts).
For people with such beliefs, it is very easy to get out of Islam, because they are already at the fringe, and one step more and they are out of it.
I am therefore not surprised, that you made "very hard decision" to leave Islam altogether, you broke that small weak thread that connected you to Islam.
Now the question is, do you want to turn back and mend your ways?
Since you are a free electron, you can choose the "Real Islam" and that too after close study of Islam as an unbeliever.
This is my diagnosis and my cure for you.
Allah Knows best and have a Good day.
PS:
And I will tell Inshallah, in my next post, how should you cure yourself
Dear Brother MUQ, may allah be pleased with you. You see what you are doing, attacking my peronality. Have I ever once crticized you as a person? Do you think that is the right approach?

You are right, I do get a kink when things dont add up. You see brother, the biographers of Mohammad were far too removed from his time to have a true data or notions. Far from being objective, the data rested on tendentious fiction. Also, there is sparse information about on Mohammad's life before his appearance as the messenger of God.

There are said to be six correct or authentic collections of tradtiions accepted by Sunni Muslims - Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Maja, Abu Dawood, al-Tirmidhi, and Al Nisai. All these guys lived and died between 250-300 years after Mohammad, how can you trust their works? Keep in mind that the Ummayads who were arch enemies of the Banu Hashim came to power soon after Mohammad's demise. How do we know what happened then? What political motivation and agendas did those Ummayah caliphs harbour?

Storytelles made a good living inventing entertianing hadiths which the credulous masses lapped up eagerly.

Continued:
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 73
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

Bani An-Nadeer Compaign

We have already spoken about the disgraceful behaviour of the Jews and how they were always thirsting to shed the blood of the Muslims and undermine the cause of Islam despite all the covenants and pledges they had given to the Prophet [pbuh]. Their behaviour fluctuated between resignation and slackness after the Banu Qainuqa‘ event and the murder of Ka‘b bin Al-Ashraf, and rebellion coupled with treacherous clandestine contacts with Quraish and the hypocrites in order to establish an alliance against the Muslims after the battle of Uhud ['Aunul Ma'bood 3/116-117]. Being inexperienced in war tactics, they resorted to conspiracy and intrigue hatching. They first of all declared open hatred and enmity, and chose to play all sorts of tricks that might harm the Muslims, but were very careful not to initiate any sort of hostilities that might involve them in open war.

The Prophet [pbuh], on his part, exercised the highest degree of patience with them but they went too far in their provocative deeds, especially after Ar-Raji‘ and Ma‘una Well events; they even made an attempt on his life.

Once the Prophet [pbuh] with some of his Companions set out to see Banu Nadeer and seek their help in raising the blood-money he had to pay to Bani Kalb for the two men that ‘Amr bin Omaiyah Ad-Damari had killed by mistake. All of that was in accordance with the clauses of the treaty that both parties had already signed. On hearing his story they said they would share in paying the blood-money and asked him and his Companions Abu Bakr,‘Umar,‘Ali and others to sit under a wall of their houses and wait.

The Jews held a short private meeting and conspired to kill the Prophet [pbuh]. The most wicked among them,‘Amr bin Jahsh, volunteered to climb up the wall and drop a large millstone on his head. One of them, Salam bin Mashkam, cautioned them against perpetrating such a crime, predicting that Allah would divulge their plot to him, and added that such an act would constitute a manifest violation of the pact concluded with the Muslims.

In fact, Gabriel did come down to reveal to the Prophet [pbuh] their wicked criminal intention, so he, with his Companions, hurried off back to Madinah. On their way, he told his Companions of the Divine Revelation.

Soon after, the Prophet [pbuh] delegated Muhammad bin Maslamah to communicate an ultimatum to Bani Nadeer to the effect that they should evacuate Madinah within ten days, otherwise, their heads would be cut off. The chief of the hypocrites,‘Abdullah bin Ubai, urged the Jews not to pay heed to the Prophet [pbuh]’s words and to stay in their habitations, offering to run to their support with two thousands of his followers, and assuring them of help to come from Quraizah tribe and former allies Banu Ghatfan. In this regards, Allah says:
"If you are expelled, we (too) indeed will go out with you, and we shall never obey anyone against you, and if you are attacked (in fight), we shall indeed help you." [Al-Qur'an 59:11]

The Jews regained their confidence and were determined to fight. Their chief Huyai bin Akhtab relied hopefully on what the chief of the hypocrites said. So he sent to the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] saying: "We will not leave our houses. Do whatever you like to do."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,941 - 34,960 of47,907
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 38 min babar 2,155
All gays from islamabad & rawalpindi post skype... 40 min sadi top or botom 37
Allah muslim choot ka dhakkan (Dec '12) 50 min Syed Merajuddin 8
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 1 hr shani 2,225
multani girls & boys sexy chat cnt no (Feb '13) 1 hr shahid 972
Another case of blasphemy? : Extremist Hindus t... (Jul '13) 2 hr Humhainna 110
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 4 hr Nomi 4,359
•••
•••