No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#38168 Feb 23, 2013
I have already submitted this post on another thread.

Hey, guess what? I think the paedophile prophet muhammed could be immortal!!! I was just pissing on his tomb and I heard a croaky old voice muttering 'Whats that? Must be the monsoon season!'

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#38169 Feb 23, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
a line in the koran has only ONE meaning as it is based on human logic . A line , passage from the Gita , vedas, The Guru Granth Sahib has 50 or more logical meanings as the reading/chanting goes.Its amazing and miraculous as to how many meaning can arise out of a single chant.
No true religion can be based on human LOGIC. human logic is linear .
Harminder,
Waah! Kya baat likhi hai!
"Human logic is linear" and is heavily coloured by one's own perception, therefore the understanding is likely to be flawed.

It is said to TRULY & FULLY UNDERSTAND one verse of the Geeta takes a lifetime!
pakistani muslim

United States

#38170 Feb 23, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
1)Conversion is a human act. Buddhism, Hinduism , Sikhism CANNOT and WILL not seek to convert out of own human action. In Sikhism we say " agya payee akaal thee tabhee chalayo Panth" which means " if god wills and acts the "panth " will remain/grow/stay".Sikhee cannot be SPREAD by human hand.
Islam needs CONVERSION because without political power , without conversion,islam will Die .There are no fresh converts to christianity in europe.Therefore old europe is dying.Islam is going thru the same phase.
2)muslims have force converted . The Sikh Ardaas is 300 years old is a standing testimony to islamic force . We chant it everyday.
3)Cows urine has medicinal benefits which are proven by ashrams where diabetes, stress, heart disease are cured by sustained consumption of cows urine. Balaji Tambes ashram near Lonavala,is one such example.There are budddhist monasteries in ladakh and in dharamshala which serve ysks urine.It has vast medicinal benefits.One sees 90 year old tibetans in dharamsala walking around with the gait and energy of 16 year olds.
give us a logical reason that how cows urine iz beneficial
which laboratory give this statement and where it iz said
give me a solid and neutral site where i can search it

and islam iz the most spreading religion in the world

how u say that it iz dying????

christanity is the world 1 st religion and islam is 2nd one how u say that it is dying.????

give us proof not give yr own comments

Location hidden

#38171 Feb 23, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody can have a logical debate with you because you will not answer questions put to you .
Well said, Neville!
In any discussions, muslims use the well-known "TAQIYYA" technique, whereby they use one of the following subterfuges:

1) Deflect the question to another topic, when they are unable to argue logically.

2) Make unnecessary comparisons with other practices of faiths/religions, to show Islam positively, rather than discuss Islam exclusively.

3) Temporarily accept a viewpoint contrary to their own, if this suits their purpose.

4) Use downright lies about verses in the Quran to support their points of view.(SPECIAL TAQIYYA TECHNIQUE)

5) Say the meaning of the verse in the original archaic Arabic is different from the English, when actually the Arabic meaning is harsher and more violent!(See Samy El Araby's explanations)

6) Accuse the non-muslim enquirer about being against Islam and indulging in Islamophobia!

7) If all else fails, threaten the non-muslim person with dire consequences, including death!
pakistani muslim

United States

#38172 Feb 23, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
a line in the koran has only ONE meaning as it is based on human logic . A line , passage from the Gita , vedas, The Guru Granth Sahib has 50 or more logical meanings as the reading/chanting goes.Its amazing and miraculous as to how many meaning can arise out of a single chant.
No true religion can be based on human LOGIC. human logic is linear .
give us solid saying of gita r vedas where dual meanings is explained

Location hidden

#38173 Feb 23, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
The same laboratory which has certified the use of Camel's Urine states that Cow's Urine, taken in an approved manner, is far more beneficial!
pakistani muslim

United States

#38174 Feb 23, 2013
steadyfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, Neville!
In any discussions, muslims use the well-known "TAQIYYA" technique, whereby they use one of the following subterfuges:
1) Deflect the question to another topic, when they are unable to argue logically.
2) Make unnecessary comparisons with other practices of faiths/religions, to show Islam positively, rather than discuss Islam exclusively.
3) Temporarily accept a viewpoint contrary to their own, if this suits their purpose.
4) Use downright lies about verses in the Quran to support their points of view.(SPECIAL TAQIYYA TECHNIQUE)
5) Say the meaning of the verse in the original archaic Arabic is different from the English, when actually the Arabic meaning is harsher and more violent!(See Samy El Araby's explanations)
6) Accuse the non-muslim enquirer about being against Islam and indulging in Islamophobia!
7) If all else fails, threaten the non-muslim person with dire consequences, including death!
this is not true
give me one occasion where muhammad saw not answer the questions of their enemies...
pakistani muslim

United States

#38175 Feb 23, 2013
steadyfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
The same laboratory which has certified the use of Camel's Urine states that Cow's Urine, taken in an approved manner, is far more beneficial!
in my knowledge no laboratory said that camels urine is beneficial and no to cow
if this statement is given by any laboratory then give the name of that laboratory plzzzzz
r give any site which said it with proofs
i am waiting

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#38176 Feb 23, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
this is not true
give me one occasion where muhammad saw not answer the questions of their enemies...
Could you explain the further please ?
pakistani muslim

United States

#38177 Feb 23, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
i will explain u further
but first tell me which labarotary said that cows urine iz beneficial
pakistani muslim

United States

#38178 Feb 23, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
i will give u the answers of yr question but give me answer that
according to u
why bhagwan make caste system give me any line f gita r any hindu book where dual meaning is explained
it is written
Dabang

Kundan, India

#38180 Feb 23, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
and islam iz the most spreading religion in the world
how u say that it iz dying????
christanity is the world 1 st religion and islam is 2nd one how u say that it is dying.????
give us proof not give yr own comments
what is the logic behind cutting the head of penis ? What is the logic behind keeping four wives ? What is the logic behind forcing women to cover themselves from head to toe? What is the logic behind abandoning wife any time by just uttering talaq thrice? What is the logic behind not drinking water even in hot ramadaan months ? What is the logic behind killing in halal way ? And what is the logic behind sacrificing animals to please allah qurbaani. What is the logic behind worshipping kabah and majars of dead people ? And what is logic behind fkg animals ?
pakistani muslim

United States

#38181 Feb 23, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the logic behind cutting the head of penis ? What is the logic behind keeping four wives ? What is the logic behind forcing women to cover themselves from head to toe? What is the logic behind abandoning wife any time by just uttering talaq thrice? What is the logic behind not drinking water even in hot ramadaan months ? What is the logic behind killing in halal way ? And what is the logic behind sacrificing animals to please allah qurbaani. What is the logic behind worshipping kabah and majars of dead people ? And what is logic behind fkg animals ?
i promise i will the answer f all this questions
but first u give the answers f my question
george whyte

Malton, UK

#38182 Feb 23, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
this is not true
Ishaq:256 "The Jews used to ask Muhammad questions which annoyed and confused him."
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#38183 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ever way you look it...we are the gainers.
How come Hindus do not get so many converts? Is there any reason?
Now in India they are in majority, they have money power, they are ahead in education, industry , why they are not getting converts?
The ONLY plea which they make is to "appeal to Muslims" that since your forefathers were "forcibly converted" to Islam, come back to your "original religion".
What type of argument is this? They should prove in which way Hinduism is better than Islam? What Muslims get if they convert to Hinduism?
I think in place of Cow's Milk (and its meat, if they can manage it) they have to drink Cow's Urine!!
in THAT a reason for people to change their religion?
Even as non believer in religions, I can say that Hindus pleas to muslims is recent since they were never ever in the game of prolethysing. In fact Brahmins in holy places like Kashi used to tell all comers that once converted toanother religion there was no way back. We know this since within few years of thier conversion Kashmiris sent a delegation to find a way back. If they had just assumed to be Hindus they would have been okay after a generation but they themsleves believed that they were tainted being mostly of Brahmin culture.
I do not know a single Hindu in london who has ever parteken cow urine drinking. I was told that only elderly living mostly in villages drink cow's urine. Can someone update me current situation?
NB: I eat beef

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#38184 Feb 23, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
i will explain u further
but first tell me which laboratory said that cows urine is beneficial
It wasn't me who said it but it does make me wonder who came up with the idea seeing cows are notorious for chewing on the bones of dead animals which may include human so I am wondering of all the DNA signature that is processed through the cows two guts before it makes it's way into human consumption.
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#38185 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I can justify ANY Part of Quran, there is no problem with that. Quran has 6666 verses and for you people only these verses exist in Quran and nothing else.
And these verses have co context and no pre-text. They are just "express commands" that you MUST do it.
I can take verses from your Vedas and Gita and Bible and any book on the earth and post them without context and prove whatever I want to prove.
Is that a logical and reasonable response? If you want to discuss any verse of Quran, with me, do it patiently and logically and listen to my arguments and then answer it.
Not like "imposing" you own understanding on me and Muslims.
I do not find even a single person on this thread who is capable of doing a logical debate and discussion with me.
They all leave after one or two posts.....and then they come back and repeat the same charge and forget what happened in the past.
Hey, MUQ! The last lines of your post is applicable to you when we exchanged views on the fact of evolution of specis and fanciful tales or their version/s on creation as exist in various book/s of religions. OH MUQ!
pakistani muslim

United States

#38186 Feb 23, 2013
george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>Ishaq:256 "The Jews used to ask Muhammad questions which annoyed and confused him."
which questions
can u tell me?????

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#38187 Feb 23, 2013
Dear Friends and Foes,
All the thekey dars of Islam have fled …maidan chord kE realizing the fraud in their religion. MUQ is still struggling to prove that Quaran is authored by Allah , which otherwise everybody know is poisonous cocktail prepared 200 years after so called prophets demise.

He came back with logic (????) that Quran was passed down for 200 years by oral tradition before finally jotted down. For eight generations what was the script donkey Baddus were memorizing ?
What is this oral tradition? In particular context of Quran where any basic writing is missing….unknown ???

It will be worthwhile to refer thhe Michael Wood documentary, The Story of India, which was telecast in six parts on PBS mentioned something interesting in the very first episode. Wood talked about the Out of Africa theory – the migration of humans 70,000 years back, from Africa along the shores of Arabian Sea into South India – and mentioned that all non-Africans in the world are descendents of these Indians.

Ooops…. Nothing new in that ?

Going in search of clues left by those ancient migrants in South India, he arrived at the house of a Kerala brahmin who is teaching his son mantras the way it has been done for millenia. Wood then shows the 2006 athirathram – a 12 day ceremony – and mentions that certain sounds recited in this ceremony takes years to learn but have no meaning. When brahmins were asked for meaning, they did not know……..

Those mantras are basically Bird Songs from Africa….! Like one of them-

Jaimintya Gramageyagana (45.2.1) which goes:
vo no ha bu / idam idam pura ha bu / pra va pra
vas ia ia ha yi / nina ninava tarn u vo ha bu / stiisa vi
sakhtaia Ya ha vi / dramutalyayi / o vi la /

Even the best of the linguist (Arabic or Sanskrit….doesn’t matter) cannot translate it in any meaningful comprehensible language !

You may decipher- O I know, this mantra is to attract Wild Chicken to Chicken curry-pot,
Or,
Oops….this is to incite birds to copulate ……for human entertainment
Or
Stupid …..it is Gods language….dare not decipher it , just feel the vibration …and have solace !

I wonder if the mantra was passed down orally from prehistoric time (when there was no Panini language)… without any written manuscript…..after all humans are the only talking animals ?

And today it may not have much relevance , as web shopping can deliver chicken curry or sx entertainment in any form ………one need not dance around fire chirruping these mantras !

What ? You would like to know what is my point ?

Well . MUQ’s logic (?????) of oral tradition of handing down of Allah written Quran is fraudulent……there was no Quran for 200 years after so called prophet’s demise……..It is a bird song or animal cry translated by some wise guy as per his understanding !

There was no Arabic language even in time of so called prophet……….and all the time Baddu’s (Hazrat Ayasha….or Ali …all) were fighting over inheritance of Mohammad’s blood tainted legacy with blood !

Why Ayat E Kursi…….? I feel all of you will agree that Quran should be named as a whole “Kisaa Kursi Ka”

And this urban legend has many takers among humans with limited mental ability like MUQ !

And how can he debate ? He couldn’t reply so far what is Halal fish in Quran ?

I heard the Mulla in one of the Jumma baakchodi claiming - US has not declared their findings on Moon fully against Islam- they have found original Quaran on Moon- they have heard Azan in space, and Ohhhh…..yes Neil Armstrong became Muslim after returning to earth on basis of his findings.

MUQ will say the same given a chance…as he claims Islam is fastest growing religion on earth…..but he never be able to debate on it……as his basic know how is fraudulent that- Quran was written by God and not Humans !

Luv,
HK
pakistani muslim

United States

#38189 Feb 23, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't me who said it but it does make me wonder who came up with the idea seeing cows are notorious for chewing on the bones of dead animals which may include human so I am wondering of all the DNA signature that is processed through the cows two guts before it makes it's way into human consumption.
this is not the answer f my question
and yr steady friend say that cows urine is drinked by us(hindus)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NA speaker inaugurates China-Pakistan Year of F... 35 min natapong 1
pakistani girls and guys.share ur blackberry me... (Feb '13) 1 hr moh 289
Why Bangladesh must reunite with Pakistan and r... (Nov '13) 2 hr bondu 611
Lund ki diwani (Apr '13) 3 hr spicy boy 18
Gujar khan gay boys (Jul '13) 3 hr Ali 91
mujhe lund chusna hai koi meri gand maro (Oct '11) 3 hr spicy boy 2,233
behan ghar par akeli hai..advice (Jan '13) 3 hr za1hn 6
Whatsapp Girls Mobile Numbers (Jun '14) 8 hr contact me 031429... 560
More from around the web