No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
34,061 - 34,080 of 49,914 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>

For three four days I am increasingly getting busy on a project where I am working closely with India's Ministry of Human Resource Development - Department of Higher Education.

No one in the government or educational institutes is willing to take a decision and that is a sign of deep rooted slavery that we all have gotten used to.
yea this government is trying its level best to educate brain dead inbred muslim filth.Everyone knows that.That "endeavour" WILL fail inspite of the huge amount of kick back riyals given by qatar shaikh al thani and his wife to kapil dhimmi sibal.(he has already pocketed more tham half)>That scandal will soon come out.
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma ke bhosdde, I have written some long posts today so take your pick, ma ke laudde chump change!
Keep writing longer posts! A wella like you has too much time at his disposal!!! Anything new in your posts?
He he he he he
Tom

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma ke bhosdde, I have written some long posts today so take your pick, ma ke laudde chump change!
So one thing is certain and that is you are sally...otherwise why would you respond to dabang's post to sally. You muslims are really vulgar and foul mouthed people with crude manners and uncivilized jungli manners.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>So one thing is certain and that is you are sally...otherwise why would you respond to dabang's post to sally. You muslims are really vulgar and foul mouthed people with crude manners and uncivilized jungli manners.
chump change, you keep abusing me every now and then so I have no rules for you. jahan dikhega, gaand pe laat maroonga ! Samjha kya, choot chamaar? Chal fut yahan se, bhangi !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Haji Kaji,

Do allow me sometime to answer your mails as and when I have time but for now let me tell you all as to how I imagine you all if I was to place you based on the faces from Bollywood.

a) Dak original - http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3456349440/nm0451...

b) Chuy - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pUiZq3SBsfg/UBJrxp5...

c) MUQ -
in the role of nana.

d) HC - http://www.santabanta.com/bollywood/30468/adm...

e) Haji Kaji - http://www.timescontent.com/tss/showcase/prev...

f) Laudoo Yaudhya - http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2...

g) voice of India - http://wassupbollywood.blogspot.de/2012/08/ra...

h) Sally -
http://bollywood-updates.net/wp-content/uploa...

i) steady friend (freind)- http://www.bollywoodworld.com/wp-content/uplo...

j) Harminder
http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/stor...

k) chump change -
http://www.pinkvilla.com/files/images/rajpaly...

Have fun

imi
Tom

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ! Nice analogy. Like Muq ko logic mein koi defeat nahin kar sakta, tum ko imagination mein wohi status hei !(((((((((Applause))))))))))
Heard of Russell Peters? The racist comedian ? He is best known for making jokes on Indians, Asians and Blacks! Yesterday, I saw a new clip by him and remembered you.
He says that India doesn't have homeless problem but some western countries like great Britain and USA have it. How come? LOL ! Then he explained - He said the homeless problem exists in UK and USA as there was a time when these people had homes and due to circumstances, they have lost it now so they are termed as Homeless but in the case of Indians - majority of them have never had a home and they have the same status even today. He asked a man on the footpath " hey, where were you born" ? The homeless replied pointing towards a spot on footpath " right here" then Russell asked him " where was your father born" He points to a place about 10 mtrs away " there" and then he showed a spot on the sidewalk someplace for his grandfather. He said his cousins, brothers sisters were all born here and there within one kilometer ........! It was very surreal as this is the impression you even get today whenever you see most of the Indians.
I do have a very low opinion of India and Indians and unfortunately I happen to be an Indian so in a way it is not a good thing to do. But it is not something I do willingly but this feeling has come due to my experience and facing them in some walk of my life - almost daily. There is no doubt that you are an intelligent humorous lad we have from India but such a feat is not often repeated despite of the fact that we are one billion plus "essholes" ! If linguistics were to decipher your writings and accent therein - they would definitely mention that Haji Kaji is a ranker (someone who who has risen from low ranks and is now a captain). There is no mistake that between your "junglipana" "jhuggi, lungi, madari" talk, one can sense an educated Indian who is doing well. Probably you are in China for monitoring supply chain of your business as your education is not meant for marketing purposes. And we all know that China is known for manufacturing goods - so your role is not hidden. So, this is how history is also written. You look at people of today and get in to reverse engineering and land up digging up their backgrounds. How far can the fallen fruit be from its tree?
For three four days I am increasingly getting busy on a project where I am working closely with India's Ministry of Human Resource Development - Department of Higher Education. Quite often I remember what Greg Chappell's summation of Indian culture was - "The Poms (British) taught them really well to keep their head down. For if someone was deemed to be responsible, they'd get punished. So the Indians have learned to avoid responsibility. So before taking responsibility for any decisions, they prefer not to"
The culture of India is such that, if you put your head above the parapet someone will shoot it. Knock your head off. So they learn to keep their head down and not take responsibility.
Do you take such comedians seriously?? They have to make a living and the only way they can do is to make fun of their own ethnic groups. He wouldn't dare to make fun of other groups for that would not be found funny by other groups.

But we had comedians making fun of poms, yanks, jews, muslims, the pope, the american president, you name it the whole range. Indians are amongst the most successful immigrant groups in UK and US and they don't indulge in crimes like the London blasts which muslims did. And remember the yankees were also ruled by the Brits and now they are doing quite well for themselves.
Deedat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Part 1

Now about 6th author of Quran

Bahira

Bahira was a Nestorian Christian monk who lived in Sham (Syria). His Christian name was Sergius or Georgius. It is believed that he was expelled from the monastery for certain offences. To expiate it, he set out on a mission to Arabia. In Mecca, he met Muhammad, became intimate with him and stayed with him. He had confidential conversation with Muhammad, in which he told Muhammad many facets of Christianity. The verses in the Qur’an dealing with Christianity have emanated from Bahira, the monk. Muhammad simply re-wrote them with the help of his Qur’an collectors or scribes.

It is believed that the Qur’anic verses on the Psalms of David were actually the contribution of Bahira. These verses are:

Quran 4:163 We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the essengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms.
Quran17:055 And it is your Lord that knoweth best all beings that are in the heavens and on earth: We did bestow on some prophets more (and other) gifts than on others: and We gave to David (the gift of) the Psalms.

Quran 21:105 Before this We wrote in the Psalms, after the Message (given to Moses): My servants the righteous, shall inherit the earth."
In fact, the Dictionary of Islam (p.698) writes that the last quoted verse (21.105) is a direct quote from Psalm xxxvii.29
Here are some sample verses which were contributed by Bahira:

Even when Muhammad confirms the previous scriptures, the Jews and the Christians reject him…Quran 2:101

The Jews and the Christians quarrel with each other even though they study the same book; God will judge between them...Quran 2:113
The Islamic, the Jewish and the Christian God is the same God, do not argue on this; God will reward each group according to their deeds…Quran 2:139
The Jews and the Christians are invited to believe in the Book of God to settle their disputes...Quran 3:23
Some Jews and Christians twisted their scriptures and passed them as God’s messages…Quran 3:78
Some Jews and Christians believe in baseless powers of mysteries and the powers of evil...Quran 4:51
Christians forgot a good part of the message; so, God condemned them to animosity and hatred among themselves...Quran 5:14
Some Christians follow Gospel correctly but most of them do not. If they followed the Gospel correctly they would have enjoyed happiness from every side...Quran 5:66
Jesus' believers (Christians) were Muslims and their religion was Islam (?)...Quran 5:111
Muhammad was to learn from the Jews and the Christians; the Qur’an contains the messages of these books...Quran 10:94-95
Some Jews and Christians are actually Muslims; they believed in the Qur’an…Quran 28:53
Argue with the people of the Book only in a nice manner; Muslims are to believe in the Qur’an as well as in other books sent down by God; Muslim's God and Jews’ and Christians’ God is the same…Quran 29:46
God bestowed Gospel to Jesus and ordained compassion and mercy to his followers; God did not prescribe monasticism to the Christians...Quran 57:27
It is not clear why Bahira was expelled from the Syrian church. Could it be that he held views on Christianity that was blasphemous to the Nestorian church? Or could it be that he did some criminal act? No one knows. Anywayz, Muhammad had a wealth of information on Christianity (apocryphal or main-stream) from this monk.
Tom

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
chump change, you keep abusing me every now and then so I have no rules for you. jahan dikhega, gaand pe laat maroonga ! Samjha kya, choot chamaar? Chal fut yahan se, bhangi !
What the hell is this monkey language? Did you actually compliment me? Most probably this is the way you address your parents, so I have no complaints about that though I wish you could have addressed that in English.
Deedat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Part 2

It is interesting TO NOTE THAT QURAN MENTIONS ITSELF THAT MUHAMMAD WAS, IN FACT, TAUGHT BY A FOREIGNER, BUT ALLAH TRIED TO DENY THE TRUTH BY IMPLYING THAT THE LANGUAGE OF MUHAMMAD AND THE LANGUAGE OF THE FOREIGNER WAS DIFFERENT! THIS OBVIOUSLY, IS COMPLETELY UNTRUE, AS WE NOTE THAT MUHAMMAD, DURING HIS TRIP TO SHAM (SYRIA) HAD MET BAHIRA, AND HAD NO DIFFICULTY IN COMMUNICATING WITH HIM. HERE IS THE VERSE THAT SAYS THAT MUHAMMAD WAS TAUGHT BY A FOREIGNER:

Quran 16:103 We know indeed that they say, "It is a man that teaches him." The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear.

in light of all the evidence which points towards that Quran was authored by many Arabs than challenger should also tell us who issued challege out of 15 parties that wrote Quran.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Do you take such comedians seriously?? They have to make a living and the only way they can do is to make fun of their own ethnic groups. He wouldn't dare to make fun of other groups for that would not be found funny by other groups.
But we had comedians making fun of poms, yanks, jews, muslims, the pope, the american president, you name it the whole range. Indians are amongst the most successful immigrant groups in UK and US and they don't indulge in crimes like the London blasts which muslims did. And remember the yankees were also ruled by the Brits and now they are doing quite well for themselves.
Chump chnage, Russell Peter is a great stand up comedian of Indian descent and makes fun of "desi" culture in a befitting way. Indians like you have screwed up brand India in a beyond repair status. Guys like us have to work hard to get us some glory and then we have you guys fcuking it all up simply being what you are. WHo the fcuk is going to tell you that how wrong you are and what you do is simply not acceptable.

Indians are a coward lot and they do not get involved in to international terrorism - only domestic terrorism is their choice where they would scare people from minorities.

Russell Peter has also pointed out that Terroorists keep coming back at India from ages and all India does is tells them " ey bhenchd ..bas kar ab..tere ko bola na.. nahin to theek kar doonga" ! That's it ! No hitting back ...no sanctions ... no reprisals ! Only fukka dhose !

Gaand mein dum nahin hei uski isilye terrorism nahin karte.

Brits conquered American Indians by rallying an organized white army against them. There were no European settlers before 1492. The people who settled were all Europeans and White rule was taken as domestic one - no slavery was involved except where the blacks were concerned. Don't confuse yourself, desi boy!
Tom

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump chnage, Russell Peter is a great stand up comedian of Indian descent and makes fun of "desi" culture in a befitting way. Indians like you have screwed up brand India in a beyond repair status. Guys like us have to work hard to get us some glory and then we have you guys fcuking it all up simply being what you are. WHo the fcuk is going to tell you that how wrong you are and what you do is simply not acceptable.
Indians are a coward lot and they do not get involved in to international terrorism - only domestic terrorism is their choice where they would scare people from minorities.
Russell Peter has also pointed out that Terroorists keep coming back at India from ages and all India does is tells them " ey bhenchd ..bas kar ab..tere ko bola na.. nahin to theek kar doonga" ! That's it ! No hitting back ...no sanctions ... no reprisals ! Only fukka dhose !
Brits conquered American Indians by rallying an organized white army against them. There were no European settlers before 1492. The people who settled were all Europeans and White rule was taken as domestic one - no slavery was involved except where the blacks were concerned. Don't confuse yourself, desi boy!
Do you even know who the majority of his audiences are?? Yes they are Indians themselves because they only can relate to those jokes. At least indians have the ability to laugh over themselves, for that matter all successful individuals and groups have got this ability of self deprecating humor.

The only ones who do not have this ability and stick out like sore thumb are the muslims...which is why you have muslims becoming violent at the slightest of perceived slights to their religion.

God I can't believe as to what Iam reading. Are you really in your senses? Now you are berating the Indians for not biting the hand that feeds them. You mean to say that Indians are not as talented as muslims when it comes to harming innocents? Do you mean to say that indians are not as talented as muslims when it comes to harming the very country on whose social welfare system these muslims survive?

If the muslims had guts then they should not have attacked the innocent women and children of host countries which feeds these parasites from the hard labour of its honest peace loving citizens.
Tom

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know who the majority of his audiences are?? Yes they are Indians themselves because they only can relate to those jokes. At least indians have the ability to laugh over themselves, for that matter all successful individuals and groups have got this ability of self deprecating humor.

The only ones who do not have this ability and stick out like sore thumb are the muslims...which is why you have muslims becoming violent at the slightest of perceived slights to their religion.

God I can't believe as to what Iam reading. Are you really in your senses? Now you are berating the Indians for not biting the hand that feeds them. You mean to say that Indians are not as talented as muslims when it comes to harming innocents? Do you mean to say that indians are not as talented as muslims when it comes to harming the very country on whose social welfare system these muslims survive?

If the muslims had guts then they should not have attacked the innocent women and children of host countries which feeds these parasites from the hard labour of its honest peace loving citizens.
Tom

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, Ha you really make me laugh. I'm not your desi boy but belong to the very group for which you have such fawning admiration. But anyway, Iam a practicing psychologist and right here in this forum Iam witnessing a clinical case of acute inferiority complex neurosis.

Chap I can help you out to come out of your suffocating mask which you have worn but you need to decide yourself first. As for the Europeans, all our white brotherhood couldn't save us from two world wars. You can apply the same logic to your country. The so called muslim rulers were also brown like the brown natives of your country, so why are you rubbing this in the face of indians?
Dabang

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

@ Deedat

Muslim scholars say that Mohammad rejected paganism of arabs. But we can see that he accepted many things of pagan religion of arabs. Such as the supreme god Allah, kabah, aabe jumjum, symbol of crescent moon, tabiz, animal sacrifices to please Allah etc. What is your view on this ?
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>You mean to say that Indians are not as talented as muslims when it comes to harming innocents? Do you mean to say that indians are not as talented as muslims when it comes to harming the very country
India doesnt mean hindus,EVERY 4TH INDIAN IS A MUSLIM,so when sally or imi targets indian,it means hes implying indian hindus,they hold indian muslims in high regards and refer to them d architect of india we knw now

so,be careful when you write india and hindus together,india is a future islamic country
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down ! he he he he he he
Hazaar sonar ki aur ek mujh jaise lohar ki!!
Ek lagti hai aur tujhe sab Chump Change dikhai dete hain! Kaise lag raha hai katu mian?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
The laugh is on your paranoia about me! You are just a puppet on my strings.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
I am perfectly okay with that article in English. Learning Arabic is more of liability than an asset.

You don't know for sure whether Mohammad was illiterate or not nor do you know for sure if Sura 112 was actually dictated by Mohammad.

The reason I keep asking you to come up with the original manuscript of Sura Baqarah is because it is in this sura that the Koran claims to be a book (Kitaab). It obviously must have been written down during the time of Mohammad, so where is the original transcript of Sura Baqarah?
Ans.

A. On Quran :

You are looser in both way!!(That is the fate of those who try to justify falsehood!!)

01. If our prophet was illiterate and still dictated something, which no one is able to match, then he should claim divinity and not prophethood!!

02. If some people wrote for him, how come no one can do it now? Not even something to match a little chapter like 112?!!

B. On Kitaab:

03. You say you know very little Arabic, then how come you know so much about the word "Kitaab"? Do you know what are different meanings of the word "Kitaab" in Arabic language?

04. Do you know what is difference between Kitaab" and "Mushaf"?

05. Do you not look idiotic saying that you do not know Arabic and then dictating what a particular word means? From where you have copied this "authentic" definition of the word "Kitab"?

PS:

Do you know what is the meaning of word Mahmood? And on whom your parents named you?

Please tell me more about your parents and your early education.

Were your parents of same religious view like you or you rebelled against them?

May be it can cure your sickness?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

NT wrote:
01. Hello MUG ,that's all very nice but how come it doesn't exist today anywhere within Islam or for that matter anywhere else in this world ?

02. Are you a studious person that you can read your words that have no reality with today as are ignored everywhere and all peoples have disobeyed the word of god whilst serving the likes of Muhammad who says he was your prophet and spiritual leaders the world over ?

03. We are what keeps hell fire burning by our very actions
Ans.

01. The teachings of Quran and sayings of prophet is the Bench mark to which every Muslim tries to reach by their actions.

The success of Muslims is based upon how much they are closer to those bench marks.

The lower is their score, the worse is their status in this world and in the hereafter ( unless they make sincere repentance before they die).

02. My words do have reality, because in almost every Muslim country, there are movements for revival of Islamic teachings.

In every country where fair and free elections are held, it is Islamic ideology parties who won the elections.

People want Islamic Govts. But their rulers and leaders ditch them every time. They win votes on islam and when elected go back on their promises.

03. Hell is the place reserved for those who deny God and His Prophets and messengers and plat and plan against His religions.

Why do you want to be one of those?

What prevents you from accepting the True Path and save yourself from hell fire?

Why are you "hell bent" and "resigning yourself" of going to hell?

Why you are taking gamble with your life?

Why do you think it is OK to take that Gamble and then feel sorry when there would not be any good by feeling sorry?

Why you must let yourself fall from the cliff to feel how it feels to fall from the cliff?

Why not take advance warning and save yourself?

When you see a sign saying "Danger 25000 Volts!!" do you heed the sign or "touch" to find out if the sign is correct or some one has made a "practical joke"? Would you risk your life to find the truth?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

PS:

You read all this "authentic reports" from our Distinguished Deedat Sahib, dissecting who wrote Quran...

But when asked to produce "some thing" like Short Quranic chapter 112...

All his scholarship and combined scholarship of all those who have supplied these info to him, go phutt.

They would look at you with their mouths open and start stuttering "what you mean by something like Chapter 112"?

What about Shakespeare, What about Tulsidas, Surdas, Meera Bai, Amitabh Bachhan, Kishore Kumar!!

Such is the depth of shallowness of these Pseudo Scholars on Islam!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••