No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
33,501 - 33,520 of 49,764 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
black widow old fart mourns fellow hindu but acknowledges the status of stuck pig hehehehe
??? Not Hindu here! nor widow or widower here! not stuck but enjoy pork! Pathetic foul mouthed she male will wear many chaddis!
Monique

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Massrape kke ki fasal bhaang mein baita hei kya bhadwwe? Meine kab pucha tere jaise chutiye se? Haraam ke jane , ma ke laudde bambai shehar hum logon ka banaya hua hei ..tere jaise sirf mootari chalate hei .. suwidha walla.
Oh stop pretending to be a man Sally! Just look between your legs-it's a wart baby. Go back to your Hijda community.
Chakka saala.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Sally ( Cahaddi) is becoming vulgar lately……..I don’t mind …isn’t he a randi ? So, I prophesied long back ! Slap a randi…..and she talks same – tera bap falana…teri maa meri behen….and so on ! Nothing about herself- other than –papi pet ka swawal haey !

Any women’s man will know ….Sally is rock-chik randi……of Boogie street of Singapore likes…..oh yeah….I roamed around with many there ….trusting they were gals…without noticing their Adam’s Apple……then realized they were transvestites …..Lady boys…..! Trust me they taste same…………

Trust me Sally the Chaddi ……mainey teri itni mari haey ki…banjh aurat tou chord …..Negro mard ka bhi paier bhari ho jata……….!

Watch urslf in mirror, and ask –kiska bachcha merey pet mein ?
Mirror will say –HK ka !

Quran may differ !

Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..The modern atheist is "always angered when he hears anything said about God and religion -he would be incapable of such resentment if God were only myth "
..Archbishop Sheen ..
..I hate to see "MUQ" being attacked like Israel ......it is possible the injustice of the Islamic world is merely tyranny of the majority ...
The problem begins when people attribute organized religion to some higher power without any evidence to back their claim.
Monique

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Massrape kke ki fasal bhaang mein baita hei kya bhadwwe? Meine kab pucha tere jaise chutiye se? Haraam ke jane , ma ke laudde bambai shehar hum logon ka banaya hua hei ..tere jaise sirf mootari chalate hei .. suwidha walla.
Sweetie you are getting mass raped, gang raped, gaand pe laats, thappads, jootey. You have nothing left. Your mouth is open and everyone is dropping their dump into it. Enjoy.
He he he he he he

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Pakistanis and Indians look the same to the US girls. You are a Pakistani and telling us about your experience. Pakistanis are being seen in the UK as exploiters due to spate of cases recently all over the UK.
You mix up topics and one loses in touch with the topic at hand. The question was if Indians and Pakistani look the same.

I've seen a fair share of desi weddings in the UK. I always used to think Pakistanis and Indians were the same race and practically looked the same until I witnessed several weddings from both Pakistanis and Indians.

Basically, the Pakistani girls are extremely attractive and have inborn style! I have to admit, I don't think I've ever seen more beautiful women on our Indian side. Most of their girls tend to be tall, lighter-skinned with perfect natural tan, curvy, sexy, big brown eyes - simply stunners in general. No wonder they have burqa in Pakistan ! Kidding !

Although several north Indian girls are attractive at weddings but most of the girls are not. They tend to be shorter, much much darker, frizzy-haired, and have odd body shapes in general. A few even have purplish lips. Some of Indian film actresses are absolutely beautiful...but I still think they don't compare to some of the Pakistani or Arab girls I've seen.

Just for fun and my own knowledge, I randomly used to ask South Asian looking people in any function as to which country they came from, and I ended up being correct in guessing 100% of the time.

Since: Nov 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Sally ( Cahaddi) is becoming vulgar lately……..I don’t mind …isn’t he a randi ? So, I prophesied long back ! Slap a randi…..and she talks same – tera bap falana&#133;teri maa meri behen….and so on ! Nothing about herself- other than –papi pet ka swawal haey !
Any women’s man will know ….Sally is rock-chik randi……of Boogie street of Singapore likes…..oh yeah….I roamed around with many there ….trusting they were gals…without noticing their Adam’s Apple……then realized they were transvestites …..Lady boys…..! Trust me they taste same…………
Trust me Sally the Chaddi ……mainey teri itni mari haey ki…banjh aurat tou chord …..Negro mard ka bhi paier bhari ho jata……….!
Mirror will say –HK ka !
Quran may differ !
Randi ki bachche ...... tell me one thing...jhonpddi mein darwaza nahin hota jab teri ma khaat pe lita ke chodhry misra chodta tha tou Ooska aawaaj tere kannon mein nahin jata tha kya? ma ko chudte hue aur behan ka balatkaar hote hue dara singh ke hathon ne tere dimag pe lakeeren kheench di hein aur tu usi yatnaon ki aulaad hei. jhopddi mein khaat kyon lagata hei agar balatkar se bachna hei tou..darwaja laga aur apni ma ki aur bhen ki chooton ko bacha. kya bolta mishra ki aulaad?
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
oye filthy naali ki paidaish, karara thappad is
when Pakistan snatched half of kashmir despite of the fact that you were the rightful owners.
When Your parliament was bombed.
When mumbai became the example of crying in pain city in 2008
When major unikrishnan was shot through the heart and his black blood stained the roof he fell on like a stuck pig.
When Kargil hills were snatched.
When even today Pakistan has kept the highest peak and you say it was not worth it.
When is not when some deluded fart writes some gibberish in his delirium.
ja ab apni ma ki chut baja.
gandu, we snatched two third of kashmir from the mouth of your pakistani masters.

We entered in Lahore in Punjab and Hazipir in POK and fu**ed people there in 1965.

Everyone knows what we did with them in 1971.

Kicked the ass of ghazis who were hiding in mountains like rats. Unclaimed bodies of your ghazis were rotting kargil and tiger hill.

Maja aaya ho to apni maa chuda !!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Monique wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop pretending to be a man Sally! Just look between your legs-it's a wart baby. Go back to your Hijda community.
Chakka saala.
Monique wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie you are getting mass raped, gang raped, gaand pe laats, thappads, jootey. You have nothing left. Your mouth is open and everyone is dropping their dump into it. Enjoy.
He he he he he he
EK hi p0st ke d0u jawaab diya hei tu..iska matbal samjha kiya? Gaand faatt gai hei teri aur khoon tapke hei aur thadde ku pata nahi ki ye bawaseer ki kheer hei ya naseeb ki lakir? Tera ma ko moo mein apna laurdda daal ke peshab kar doon tou w0h abla naari balaatkari se bach jaayegi. Mera peshab mey doob ke marjana O0ska liye betetr hoga, bhangi dalit!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
gandu, we snatched two third of kashmir from the mouth of your pakistani masters.
NO. You did not, Maasrape ki fasal. India controls 101,338 km2 of the disputed territory and Pakistan with china controls 123.401 km2 (Pakistan 85,846 km2 and China, the remaining 37,555 km2).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir#Current_...
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
We entered in Lahore in Punjab and Hazipir in POK and fu**ed people there in 1965. Everyone knows what we did with them in 1971.
Kicked the ass of ghazis who were hiding in mountains like rats. Unclaimed bodies of your ghazis were rotting kargil and tiger hill.
Maja aaya ho to apni maa chuda !!
MAdharchodh Randwe baap ki gumshuda biwi ki gaand se tapke ue najayaz kachrre, You entered nowhere as your soldiers lied to you otherwise why would Pakistan attack you again in less than 6 years? In 1971 it was an internal war between Pakistan and Bangladesh ... you did kaam waali aayaa ka job. You transported our brave ghazis on your shoulders while they spat on your dirty filthy heads.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Mirror will say –HK ka !
Quran may differ !
Bhikhari sookhi aant ke pait, bheekh kyon maang raha hei bhaand? Why are you pleading me to "trust you" WHY?....... WHY DAMN IT WHY? HA HA HA HA ! because tere ko pata hei chodne ke naam pe tere paas ek kishmish hei aur woh kishmish when erected is = 1cm. Tera Kalloo africa ka nahin hei but woh bhi madarsi hei jo kishmish se chudte hue cheekhen maarta hei...pooch us madrasi madarchod HC ko jo tere lully ko bhikhlinga kehke moo mey leta hey.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
do learn to be unbiased and stop siding with islamic terrorism
You have escaped within first 10 minutes of cross questioning show about your school and residence. Want to come back and discuss that again?

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Why is your excursion inadvertently always ends up in red light areas where lady-boys are being supplied? Even in your Christmas party you were defining the curves of male Chinese men than women. IS is this an admission that you do have sex with men? as you just mentioned they taste same!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Ohhh..... Sally ...why are u in hurry to prove thatt ....you are a randdi ????

Chaddi.....tu Sally ka panty pahan yaa MUQ ka pajama...as soon as soon as u open ur mouth- you yell.....you are fknng 1 Rupee Rundee !

Ja...ja kar Jinaah ya Aurangjeb ke kabar mein ulttA let jaa.....khuda jaab ayega ....teri bhund bajaney ke Murad pura karega ...!

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
gandu, we snatched two third of kashmir from the mouth of your
Just because you don't known the reality doesn't mean it happened just the way you know it! Indian history books are mainly written to keep the wild crowds quiet and sedated. Reality is very different.

Give me your frank opinion on this youtube film

Do you believe in Akshay Kumar or you think that old firangi was telling the truth and Akshay is totally deluded as most of the guys on this thread.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Sally ( Cahaddi) is becoming vulgar lately……..I don’t mind …isn’t he a randi ? So, I prophesied long back
You cannot compare a hindu pimp kaji with the gentlemen of Paks.
Kaji ke sar per chudne ka bhoot
Kaji khaey apni man ki choot
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ko laga boht he pala
Kaji apni behn ka khole nala
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ghar mein laya khota
Is ki behn ke sath he sota
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ghar mein laya bandar
Dale is ki behn ke ander
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji bole is ki amma
De de muslim haath mein mamma
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji says to muslim mullah
Is ki man me dal de lulla
Kaji bhosri ka
Maan ka mamma kaji ke haath
Malish kare muslim ke saath
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ki behn ka mamma, pait
Muslim kare malish malait
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ki behn ke ander rehta
Muslim lulla sada hei behta
Kaji bhosri ka
Muslim Kaji ki maan kharkaey
Kaji ki behn bi chudti jaey
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji hei apni behn ka dala
Muslim Pak ki aish ye jhalla
Kaji bhosri ka
Dekho kaji bajaey tali
Lekar haath mein bheek ki thali
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji apni behn chudwaey
Apni maan ko bhi le awaey
Kaji bhosri ka
Pehle is ka ghar tha banjar
Chod ka paisa le kar kanjar
Kaji bhosri ka
Devey muslim ko shukrana
In se maan behn chudwana
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ki behn hei ho gai gili
Chod se is ki ander hili
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji bandar bhi le aewaey
Is se maan behn cudwavey
Kaji bhosri ka
Bole khotey ka lan mota
Kaji boley behn ye sota
kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ki behn ki jaan aab javaey
Motey laan se marti javaey
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji apni behn se boley
Khotey ke aagey aab kholey
Kaji bhosri ka
Boley kaji behn tu chudva
Mar kar bi na ho gi rusva
Kaji bhosri ka
Bole Kaji maza aab ho ga
Chod se mar jaey kia ho ga
Kaji bhosri ka
Poora foot hei laan khotey ka
Kaji ki behn chode ga
Kaji bhosri ka
Bole muslim ko shukrana
Is ki behn ko chodte jana
Kaji bhosri ka
Khoob maza hei muslim yaar
Kaji randi Khana paar
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji soor ko bi le awaey
Is ki behn ke ander pawaey
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ka muslim ko hei salam
Kaji ki behna muslim ghulam
Kaji bhosri ka
Bolo muslim khel he kaisa
Kaji ka randi khana paisa
Kaji bhosri ka.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Ohhh..... Sally ...why are u in hurry to prove thatt ....you are a randdi ????
Chaddi.....tu Sally ka panty pahan yaa MUQ ka pajama...as soon as soon as u open ur mouth- you yell.....you are fknng 1 Rupee Rundee !
Ja...ja kar Jinaah ya Aurangjeb ke kabar mein ulttA let jaa.....khuda jaab ayega ....teri bhund bajaney ke Murad pura karega ...!
Haji Randuwe, tere bund pe laat maar maar ke main falooda banoonga aur fir jangli kutton se tera pet faddwa ke teri aantddiyon mein ghaslait daal ke bonfire karEnga ! fir baddee fursat mein teri jhopnddi mein teri ma se chuppa loonga fir us budhiya ke sar pe thokar maar ke uski khopddi foddke aur fir baagh kee tarah se jhapat ke teri bahan jyoti ka balaatkar karoonga! Agar koi baap ter ghar pe hua tou use sooli pe chaddadunga !
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you don't known the reality doesn't mean it happened just the way you know it! Indian history books are mainly written to keep the wild crowds quiet and sedated. Reality is very different.
Give me your frank opinion on this youtube film
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-95XN5szWK0XX
Do you believe in Akshay Kumar or you think that old firangi was telling the truth and Akshay is totally deluded as most of the guys on this thread.
IMI aka VOI,

You think that you are the most intellegent man of this world. But in fact you are a crazy bull. Kashmir was not the part of India before 1947. Fact is that we snatched it from the hands your pakistani jihadis.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Kashmir was not the part of India before 1947. Fact is that we snatched it from the hands your pakistani jihadis.
Stay focused and don't be of the opinion that I am imi. I can ssume by avatar, the old one, from tomorrow to prove that I am not imi. But I came here as a peacemaker and then i will be forced to take sides.

Speaking of Kashmir. In 1947 it didn't belong to Pakistan either but today they are responsible for making you lose more than 50% that was yours. Didn't hari Singh wrote the whole part of Kashmir to India? What is so difficult to understand for you?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
IMI aka VOI,
You think that you are the most intellegent man of this world. But in fact you are a crazy bull. Kashmir was not the part of India before 1947. Fact is that we snatched it from the hands your pakistani jihadis.
OYE BAy MAdharchodh Randi ma ki gumshuda bachchedani ki koch se tapke ue najayaz koorde, mere se baat kar ma ke lund...ghussa doonga tere gaand ke chaid mein mein raampuria. Andar gusaate hee guma dunga chakku !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

188 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
full body massage in lahore (Apr '13) 1 hr ali 34
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 2 hr big dick 3,739
phudi ki khujli 2 hr sexyagent99 10
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 2 hr super top 4,821
Why is Hindu population declining so rapidly? (Jan '13) 6 hr rocky 41
Why Pakistani girls love black guys. (Dec '10) 6 hr night rider 14,186
gay boys from pakistan share skype ids (Nov '13) 7 hr Lee 71
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 8 hr Nadeem Razzaq 2,595
All gays from islamabad & rawalpindi post skype... (Jan '14) 14 hr oral 203
badi behan ko nangi nahate hue dekha. Aur usne ... (Jul '11) 18 hr MDZ007 2,910
•••
•••