No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,661)

Showing posts 33,201 - 33,220 of47,876
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Roger

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Going by your description, it seems that this guy had quite a notorious history on the topix forum. As if on cue he has now started posting from an Ireland IP, as if to say that his cloning skills are alive and kicking.
He is given to self gloating and this give his scent away to his opponents. And yes you are right, I don't need anybody's help in dealing with him. I'm having a gala time dealing with him and I don't want to share that with anybody. The pleasure is purely mine. But I will not stop you if you want join in the fun.
hah hah hah hah hah ROFL )))))) How many minutes since you have known Phoenix that you are taking his tips seriously, chump change? LMAO !!!!!

Now wonder you Indians are branded with low IQs. LOL()()()()()
Roger

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>My only mistake was that I experienced a temporary surge of enthusiasm seeing you declare yourself as a rational person. I was rubbing my hands in glee at the prospect of holding great rational debates with you. But now you have doused my hopes with your declaration that you don't issue clarifications but only answer once.
Chump Change, why this fancy name today ? Is it the last part of republic day parade beating the retreat on 2 Feb and you want to sound fancy by calling yourself dragnet? Call yourself "Badasscowgonebad" ! ROFLMAO()()()())(
Vibrator

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>My only mistake was that I experienced a temporary surge of enthusiasm seeing you declare yourself as a rational person. I was rubbing my hands in glee at the prospect of holding great rational debates with you. But now you have doused my hopes with your declaration that you don't issue clarifications but only answer once.
Don't bother analyzing for damage control as the situation is all fcuked up beyond any repairs now. The only good thing could happen is that you unleash your gibberish through thesaurus aided language so that 100% of the people wouldn't know as to what the fcuk are you speaking about but you would standout as a warrior who is still swinging swords (alone in the room he he he he) and talking to yourself in the mirror.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump Change, why this fancy name today ? Is it the last part of republic day parade beating the retreat on 2 Feb and you want to sound fancy by calling yourself dragnet? Call yourself "Badasscowgonebad" ! ROFLMAO()()()())(
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
IMI, now your day has started, at least in terms of who you really are. Now you can loosen up and give free reign to your mischief mongering as Roger, steadyfriend, sally and lot more. You as Steadyfriend and sally doesn't have to toil much in terms of writing posts. You only have to look at yourself and your surroundings and words come flowing in thick and fast.
Vibrator

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
hah hah hah hah hah ROFL )))))) How many minutes since you have known Phoenix that you are taking his tips seriously, chump change? LMAO !!!!!
Now wonder you Indians are branded with low IQs. LOL()()()()()
Let him have some respite. This abandoned cardboard cutout is ready to fold.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Vibrator wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother analyzing for damage control as the situation is all fcuked up beyond any repairs now. The only good thing could happen is that you unleash your gibberish through thesaurus aided language so that 100% of the people wouldn't know as to what the fcuk are you speaking about but you would standout as a warrior who is still swinging swords (alone in the room he he he he) and talking to yourself in the mirror.
IMI, please for God's sake stop whining about my thesaurus aided English. There is nothing much I can do to help you in this regard and besides it's plain boring to hear the same story about how helpless and vulnerable you are in front of me.

Hiding behind other IPs does give you a lot of courage it seems. Already you have taken three shots at me.
Vibrator

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a disaster for Pakistan on Political front as no country supported them.
But from a bystander point of view it was a big slap on India and its military intelligence.
The BJP to answer the embarrassment, tried to make it as an "all on" war and projected it a "Big Military and Moral victory"....which it never was.
Pakistan had very little to loose, a small contingent of their forces kept Indians at bay for so many days.
As-salam alaykum muq

It is great reading your posts. Your political views are a super hit as they can be proven even by these jahils.

KhodaHafez
Helmut Kohl

Düsseldorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>IMI, please for God's sake stop whining about my thesaurus aided English..
Don't beg. Act like a man and stop walking on your knees.
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then we have congress party who cannot be wiped out as they have huge Hindu bank as well - the secular ones who would make sure that Muslims are protected. Guys like Nitish Kumar, lalu, Mulayam - they are all for Muslim protection.
therefore muslims ARE INFACT weak….they NEED protection

heh heh heh

also congress will end up with not more than 75-80 seats in 2014

heh heh heh

that will END dhimmitude/secularism in india
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are your guests and let them back in to main stream and elect a Muslim prime minster if possible and see for yourself how peaceful nation India can become. Although Muslims are one fourth of the number in population but our senate should be half full with their members to bring civility in our parliament. Have you not seen what kind of animals are stuffed in there?
syria has a muslim president ..who is right now carrying out a mass slaughter of fellow muslims in syria

pakistan has had muslim PM/Presidents and shias and slaughtered like confetti…RIGHT NOW

libya, egypt,somalia…same story….mass slaughter inspite of "muslim leadership"

therefore there is no way that muslim leadership in india will in any way change muslims

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How dumb can you get, I had no idea!!
What does heart means, if not the soul?
They are different
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

a muslim mass slaughter is being planned right now

not just in india…but in europe, in america , in pakistan , in saudi , in egypt and in the middle east itself

the plan will be implemented after the occurrence of ONE catalyst

heh heh heh

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a disaster for Pakistan on Political front as no country supported them.
But from a bystander point of view it was a big slap on India and its military intelligence.
The BJP to answer the embarrassment, tried to make it as an "all on" war and projected it a "Big Military and Moral victory"....which it never was.
Pakistan had very little to loose, a small contingent of their forces kept Indians at bay for so many days.
Were Pakistani troops able to venture further into India ?
For all anyone knows they made have entered India without even knowing about it until later .
Was it a remote location ?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>As predicted by me, IMI has unleashed the full range of gay vocabulary on you. He tried to lead you up the garden path and since you didn't play along, he is now seething inside. He makes a brave, though vain effort to hide the turmoil in his mind by adding the mandatory LOLs in his post. His other clones steadyfriend and sally are his attempts at aggressive vulgarity and aggressive stupidity.
As "predicted" by You ...

So , You do "know" who the next Prime Minister will be...!!!

I'm sorry for having doubted you ....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Robert Mckinsey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the world are you so biased? You are supposed to be a Xtian and Living in the US and truth should be welcome by you. The news above is in every newspaper of India and Muslims have not made it up.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/paki... ?
...The article reads "his aids claim" ...If you are familiar with Muslim leaders they constantly assert grandiose achievements ...
Hamas..
Hezbollah..
Saddam..
Ahmadinejad..
Mubarak..
Moammar..
O'sama..
Bashar ..

Why, do you believe an "aid" to the cowardly Pervez..would be telling the the truth ..???

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always a rationalist and Islam is the only religion that appeals to your heart and to your brain at the same time.
I do not know in which connection you said that I did not answer your questions. I usually do not answer questions, which I have already answered or questions asked just for the sake of asking questions.
I usually give answers to queries where some one asks a "genuine question" or requests some knowledge about Islamic teachings.
And the question should be asked in a civilized language and there be no vulgarity in it.
And it should not be a "circular question".
.."MUQ" ..Do you fear the Shia ..???

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Sleeper cell may succeed in getting at Modi. No one is 100% secure. But let's play your scenario regarding Modi. ISI succeeds and Modi is eliminated. What will be the consequences for Indian Muslims? THINK!
...1969..Gujarat riots ....ALL OVER...India ...(It'll be a great time for "harminder")

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

The Phoenix Riseth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, you're right on the money. When I was around, it was Kalki paranoia for him. Now I guess it is Dragnet paranoia time. He used to jump and shriek at everything calling everything and everyone clones of mine. He is doing the same with you.
That is usual strategy when he knows he has met his match. He will start using clones left, right and center and then blame it on you. That is the only way he can save face.
All visible signs say he is intimidated and terrified by you. Looks like you don't need anybody's help, but now that he says he is not John Voxx with whom I had a peace pact when I signed off last time, I am not bound by it.
I will join you from time to time. Been a long time passing time here, and with John around it will be fun :-)
......OH....CRAP..!!!...three. .!!..THREE..!!..Warring Samurai ...!...who can use "clones" for fodder ..........On "this" tread ....

(It's just like living in Syria).......HELP US ..U.N....!!!!
Chump Change

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

The Phoenix Riseth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, you're right on the money. When I was around, it was Kalki paranoia for him. Now I guess it is Dragnet paranoia time. He used to jump and shriek at everything calling everything and everyone clones of mine. He is doing the same with you.
That is usual strategy when he knows he has met his match. He will start using clones left, right and center and then blame it on you. That is the only way he can save face.
All visible signs say he is intimidated and terrified by you. Looks like you don't need anybody's help, but now that he says he is not John Voxx with whom I had a peace pact when I signed off last time, I am not bound by it.
I will join you from time to time. Been a long time passing time here, and with John around it will be fun :-)
How can a person whose face has been covered in sh1t for a long time save face? His blatant lies, family, lack of culture, education, ghatia class, zero accomplishments all exposed. He stands naked with not even a fig leaf to cover himself. He is a buffoon with no life. I mock him with this id and he holds it as a badge of honor considering it as some form of victory!!! What a total loser!!! ROFL!!
Observer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And who told you that I am supporting Pakistan in every thing what they say or do?
My support to every one is issue based.
I consider the present Govt. in Pakistan, the lowest that any nation can hope for.
I feel ashamed that a person like Zardari has become the president of Pakistan.... I do not know if there is any further depth to which that nation shall fall.
What I wrote about Kargil was from a Rationalist point of view and not a Hindu Muslim question. It was never a Hindu Muslim Question.
Kargil was a defeat for India, whether they got it vacated or did not. But the BJP Govt. hyped it as if India has won a "major war". They had to cover up their own shame as not being alert to prevent it in the first place.
Now the guys like Harminder are sugar coating it and bringing emotional touch to it as if it was a "great war" between Hindus and Muslims.
Sometimes I fail to gauge how much inferiority complex and fear of Muslims these people have!!
The problem with your Rationalist thinking is you tend to overlook a lot material facts and filter everything through Islamic teachings. When you rationalize, you justify yourself by believing your own rational lies. Everything between India Pak is Hindu Muslim. Everything. Because Muslim Pak is full of deadhead Muslims.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,201 - 33,220 of47,876
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 35 min Arslan 2,128
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 47 min johnuetian 2,194
why are mirpuris sooo stupid ? (Mar '10) 1 hr naz 615
We Pakistani people are so gay 1 hr GAYBARSTANI 5
Graduation ceremony of Pakistan Air Force offic... 1 hr AlahuAkbar THIS 14
Why are Pakis so annoying, repulsive and weird?... (Jul '12) 2 hr AlahuAkbar THIS 28
SUNNI vs SHIA, inshah allah SHIA KO KAT K RAKH ... (Feb '12) 2 hr hashmiya 169
•••
•••
•••
•••