No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#35945 Jan 23, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
I hate to do this but for the sake of convenience I am submitting a website that may not look reliable but it has credible links from Encyclopedia Britannica. Refer those links and then things make sense to you all.
http://www.raceandhistory.com/historicalviews...
I could have given more credible one from the theology students from the Cambridge University
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayA...
Together, things would make sense to you.
Why quote sources which quote propaganda material from "scholars" of prolethysing religions who laboured hard to define religion in their own terms. Even animist belief systems of indegenous Amerindians and animists of Africa can be called religions. Religions are all invented by humans and that means that more sophisicated belief systems do not have any more legitimacy than the rudimentary belief systems. All have their faults and uses in practising communities.
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#35946 Jan 23, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Convince me as to why the names like Piyush Jindal and Namrata Randhawa are not Hindu and Sikh names?
Indian religions are the new ones so adherents do moonlight with them - whether it is Sikhism or Hinduism - it is very few hundred years old - so changing to in order to get materialistic reward, no one hesitates. Look at our in house fagg0t? How happy he is defending Hindutva !
Tell me, don't you find it funny that despite of being on the board of Hindu council, no where it is mentioned that he is a Hindu? I know why? Would you mention if you are suffering from syphilis.
You are a consummate liar. It's been proven.
You are cornered and like its said the one who is guilty talks the most as can be seen here. Your long out of context posts are your desperate attempts to redeem yourself but are putting you in a deeper hole. Cut your losses by either acknowledging your gaffes or shut up.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#35947 Jan 23, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump change,
You have rightly earned this title from your own supporter. Look at all the posts you have posted today - or in last 24 hours. Not any substance only the same rut that I am hanging to straws, my lies have been exposed, I have no dignity no self respect etc etc ! Are you not bored yourself ? I always knew your capabilities and never gave you credit for being an intelligent one and it is purely because you are NOT one !
In your next post? Try and refute me by giving solid convincing stuff. You are hanging on to my posts because they have solid substance. Anil Bhanot might be a stretch from my side but I still need to see that he is a Hindu.
...Do you hate "Dragnet52" so much ...because, you believe, that he may be your Father...????..earlier you believed "Dak-Original" was your Father (what do you know of your Father..??? maybe we can help ?)...you are so full of hate and anger ...I think I should call you "little harminder"...
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#35948 Jan 23, 2013
Whoops wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! How can a sane man even attempt to waste hid time thus? Soniaji Gandhi and Manmohanji Singh cannot be said to represent Hindus or even their own personal faith or faith of their birth!
You do not understand secular governance to which the vast majority of India have subscribed to for the past 65 years. You better cross the border and that would at the least teach you the difference.
I hope your parents are not reading your posts or else they should/would be truly ashamed of you.
Bullseye!!

Las Vegas, NV

#35949 Jan 23, 2013
Whoops wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! How can a sane man even attempt to waste hid time thus? Soniaji Gandhi and Manmohanji Singh cannot be said to represent Hindus or even their own personal faith or faith of their birth!
You do not understand secular governance to which the vast majority of India have subscribed to for the past 65 years. You better cross the border and that would at the least teach you the difference.
I hope your parents are not reading your posts or else they should/would be truly ashamed of you.
..That's what we're trying to figure out...Have you had unprotected sex in Pakistan in the past 20 years ...you might be "little harmider"s ..Daddy ..
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#35950 Jan 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Zaid bin Harithah leads a Campaign on the Trade Routes of Quraish
This was the most successful campaign prior to Uhud Battle. It took place in Jumada Ath-Thaniyah, the year 3 A.H.
Summer approached and it was high time for the Makkan trade caravans to leave for Syria. The people of Quraish whose lives depended mainly on a mercantile economy consisting of summer caravans to Syria and winter caravans to Abyssinia (Ethiopia), were now at a loss as to what route they would have to follow in order to avoid the backbreaking military strikes that the Muslims successfully inflicted on the polytheists.
They held a meeting to discuss the chances of escaping the economic blockade and decided to go along a trade route across Najd to Iraq. Furat bin Haiyan was appointed as a guide for the caravan. Safwan bin Omaiyah led the caravan along the new route. News of the meeting leaked out through Na‘im bin Mas‘ud Al-Ashja‘i under the effect of wine, and it flew fast to Madinah by Sulit bin An-Nu‘man. The Prophet [pbuh] immediately mustered 100 horsemen under the leadership of Zaid bin Harithah Al-Kalbi and despatched them to intercept and capture the caravan.
They caught up with the camels at a place called Al-Qardah. They took the polytheists by surprise and arrested their guide and two other men. Safwan and his guards fled away without showing the least resistance. The caravan was carrying silver and wares whose value amounted to 100 thousand dirhams. The booty was distributed among the Muslim warriors after one-fifth had been set aside for the Prophet [pbuh]. Furat bin Haiyan embraced Islam out of his own sweet free will.[Ibn Hisham 1/50,51; Fiqh As-Seerah p.190; Rahmat-ul-lil'alameen 2/219]
As a result of this episode, the Muslims foiled Quraish’s plans to find a new trade route. The economic siege laid to Makkah was thus consolidated and had a great impact on the mercantile economy of Makkah. The Makkans were terribly anxious and worried about their prospects of life now at stake with no hope whatsoever for any possible rehabilitation of commercial life or redemption of former prestige at the socio-political level except through two avenues categorically contrasting: Relinquishing all symbols of arrogance and all attitudes of haughtiness through reconciliation with the new status quo, and peaceableness with the Muslims; or launching a decisive overwhelming war with the aim of crushing down the military forces of Madinah. It was apparent through the process of events that Quraish had opted for the second alternative. Loud cries were being heard everywhere in Makkah demanding immediate vengeance and quick retaliatory action. These movements on all levels constituted the direct preliminaries to the battle of Uhud.
(Abridged
Contd.)
Power battles of the past are many and significance of this one is only to those who believe in one "faith ideology" which took its first steps towards ultimate dominance of the world. Buddhism philosophy had previously spread very wide, but without any fights and wars. OH! MUQ!

Las Vegas, NV

#35951 Jan 23, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>

For some reason my father doesn't like Muslims but he doesn't hate them. He is wary of them.
..I don't believe "Dak-Original" is your Father ...but, I really don't know ...but,if he is ...I hope he tells you ,"It's time you started looking for a job .."

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#35952 Jan 23, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a consummate liar. It's been proven.
You are cornered and like its said the one who is guilty talks the most as can be seen here. Your long out of context posts are your desperate attempts to redeem yourself but are putting you in a deeper hole. Cut your losses by either acknowledging your gaffes or shut up.
Ma ke lund dragnet, there is no difference in the contents of any post you write. Same shit different day. Have a life and THINK DIFFERENT.

Wakefield, U.K.

#35953 Jan 23, 2013
Whoops wrote:
<quoted text>
Toom saab ki chaddi bolta tou toom kya hei? Dak ka chaddi? ROFLMAO!!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#35954 Jan 23, 2013
Bilawal & Zardari were having whisky in a bar in London after having a good time with rock-chick European gals.

Thorda tuloo honey kE baad -

Zardari : Beta tell me our sleeping with Hina Rabbabani off and on is a favour to Pakistan or fun ?

Bilawal: Errrrr....80% fun 20 % favour to Pakistan !

Zardari : I differ.......it is 50% fun and 50% favour to Pakistan.......wait a minute..there goes Obama....lets ask him...

So they asked Obama.....

Obama (yelling): Bhosrdiwalo.....bums....it is 100 % fun , otherwise you would have called me to scrw her......
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#35955 Jan 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. So you think that "partial redressal during past 60 odd years have washed out the sins of Hindu caste system for thousands of years"?
2. If you read my posts, it is not us versus them, I said that ALL major religions started as revelation from God Almighty. Then most got changed and corrupted at the hands of their followers.
This is the much broader outlook than what you have said about my position.
3. Why Oil Rich Saudi Arabia settle Palestinians in their country and leave the Palestine to Jews? Why cant India call back all Hindus from Kashmir and give that land to Pakistan?
Is that your way to solve international problems? Why cant all Jews be shipped back to USA and enjoy life there and there is peace and tranquility in Palestine?
04. If there is no "justification" for God talking to someone, then is there any "justification" for God to let humans wander in search of truth and there be no guidance?
Would that be handiwork of a Merciful God or a Sadistic God?
Obviously you people do not think before you write your posts.
05. Most of killings in past 200 years have been due to non religious issues than religious issues, you have no idea of world's conflicts and wars in past 200 years.
Your jihadist agenda shows through your own post. Your basis is about muslims ruling the world and to use poor Palestinians in that aim! If religions are important then Jews have far more stronger claim on Jerusalam than muslims. If vengeance is vital as you quote vengeance tales of 1400 years ago, then would Jews demand to be returned to Medina? LOL!

I believe the real GOD will punish likes of you. All religions have proved to be work of humans. Evolution of Specis is a fact that no religion mentioned. I believe Real GOD would be "smiling benignly" or how GOD do at the folly of humans.

Reasons for for are not always religions but religions should never ever be the reason for laying one's life or to kill others.#religions are mere beliefs. OH! MUQ!
Allah-

Shanghai, China

#35956 Jan 23, 2013
ChhaliA mera naam, Chhalna mera kaam,
Hindoo Muslim Sikh Isai, saab merey liey saman !

Wakefield, U.K.

#35957 Jan 23, 2013
Whoops wrote:
<quoted text>
instead of wasting time like this why don't you dig the net and give us the proof that Bhanot is a Hindu and he attended the wedding in the capacity of a Hindu and not OBE. I have looked everywhere - all possible bad sites good sites but no where it says that he is a Hindu.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#35958 Jan 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
So now you are picking on Akbar the Great!!
I have no problem because he is not a role model for Muslims!!
PS:
As an analogy I can say that since Thousands of Anti Muslims riot took place in the reign of "Every Prime Minister of India for past 60 years"…. so each and every Prime Minister of India was a Murderer of Muslims.
Perhaps this would drive some sense into your "inferiority complex filled mind"
What have the Muslims done in India to warrant such death ?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#35959 Jan 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. We are not "free" to interpret religious scriptures in ANY way we like. It is the job of experts and they should give proofs as to why they chose any particular interpretation.
02. Islam has a fully recorded history starting from our prophet to the modern time. Any interpretation one wants to take must match with actions and sayings of prophet and his companions and earliest muslims. We are not "free" to choose any interpretation we can based on Dictionary.
An alternate meaning is taken when it does not concern any fundamentals of islam and which was not known at that time, because Quran has sufficient flexibility to cover all periods.
03. So now you are trying to teach me Arabic, are you.
The Arabic word used for Allah is that "He is KHAIRUL MAKIREEN" to translate as "Biggest deceiver" is itself wrong?
Does KHAIR means big? In which dictionary you find that KHAIR means Big?
The correct translation is therefore "Allah is the BEST of deceivers" The adjective "Best" itself shows that it is to be used in positive sense and not in negative sense.
MAKR in Arabic means "secret planning" also, the Quranic verse says that "Enemies of Islam" make secret plans to defeat propagation of Islam , and Allah also made a "secret plan to defeat the plan of Enemies of Islam" and Allah's plan succeeded because "He is the Best of Secret Planners"!!
The enemies "Plan to defeat Islam is to be taken in negative sense" and "Allah's plan to defeat is to be taken in Positive sense"!!
It is not in your purview to teach me Arabic by using a dictionary!!
How you explain this Doha from Bihari:
KANAK KANAK TE SAU GUNI MADAKTA ADHIKAYE
WA KHAYE BAURAI HAI, YA PAYE BURAYE.
You should use a single word for translating KANAK in both places!!
You know something, for all your attempts to put a positive spin on that passage, the writer of that passage must have wanted to convey a more mundane message that is far removed from the sublime interpretations of later day islamic apologists. It's not as if during the days of Koranic compilation the arabic language was very primitive leaving writers with a limited choice of words. Even you will agree that arabic language during the times of koranic compilation possessed sufficient vocabulary and content to convey clear unambiguous messages.

Now let's take your version of that passage where Allah comes out smelling of roses from this whole deception game. You say that Allah's deception is to tilt the balance in favor of good, as opposed to the deception of evil doers. To put it in a more flattering tone, it can even be said that Allah possess far greater intelligence than anybody and so he can outwit and hoodwink better than anybody else. So then what is my problem with such an understanding?

My problem is that either way this interpretation doesn't do justice to the character of God. The apologist islamic version of Allah fails to lift him from the human sphere into the divine sphere, even though his behavior may be the best in the human sphere. When you agree that God is the creator of this universe, then don't you think that there needs to be a more sublime understanding of his character? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to say that God counters deception with transparency and not greater or better deception, counters darkness with light and not greater or better darkness. The statement, "Man proposes and God disposes" is much more nearer to a truer understanding of God's character.

I could discern a tint of anger and irritation when you asked me whether I'm trying to teach you arabic. Well, I have no time to learn arabic, leave alone teach it to anybody. But being a stalwart defender of Islam, people expect to see you putting a far more credible defense than the one you have put up now.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#35960 Jan 23, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Your jihadist agenda shows through your own post. Your basis is about muslims ruling the world and to use poor Palestinians in that aim! If religions are important then Jews have far more stronger claim on Jerusalam than muslims. If vengeance is vital as you quote vengeance tales of 1400 years ago, then would Jews demand to be returned to Medina? LOL!
I believe the real GOD will punish likes of you. All religions have proved to be work of humans. Evolution of Species is a fact that no religion mentioned. I believe Real GOD would be "smiling benignly" or how GOD do at the folly of humans.
Reasons for for are not always religions but religions should never ever be the reason for laying one's life or to kill others.#religions are mere beliefs. OH! MUQ!
So that means that the Jews are entitled to the lands that Muhammad new of when he was alive.
How much area would that cover and who is living there ?

Las Vegas, NV

#35961 Jan 23, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>You know something, for all your attempts to put a positive spin on that passage, the writer of that passage must have wanted to convey a more mundane message that is far removed from the sublime interpretations of later day islamic apologists. It's not as if during the days of Koranic compilation the arabic language was very primitive leaving writers with a limited choice of words. Even you will agree that arabic language during the times of koranic compilation possessed sufficient vocabulary and content to convey clear unambiguous messages.
Now let's take your version of that passage where Allah comes out smelling of roses from this whole deception game. You say that Allah's deception is to tilt the balance in favor of good, as opposed to the deception of evil doers. To put it in a more flattering tone, it can even be said that Allah possess far greater intelligence than anybody and so he can outwit and hoodwink better than anybody else. So then what is my problem with such an understanding?
My problem is that either way this interpretation doesn't do justice to the character of God. The apologist islamic version of Allah fails to lift him from the human sphere into the divine sphere, even though his behavior may be the best in the human sphere. When you agree that God is the creator of this universe, then don't you think that there needs to be a more sublime understanding of his character? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to say that God counters deception with transparency and not greater or better deception, counters darkness with light and not greater or better darkness. The statement, "Man proposes and God disposes" is much more nearer to a truer understanding of God's character.
I could discern a tint of anger and irritation when you asked me whether I'm trying to teach you arabic. Well, I have no time to learn arabic, leave alone teach it to anybody. But being a stalwart defender of Islam, people expect to see you putting a far more credible defense than the one you have put up now.
...Damn it...."Dragnet52" ..!!...Why, must you always used facts and logic ..to scuttle our arguments ...???
The Phoenix Riseth

Hyderabad, India

#35963 Jan 23, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>You know something, for all your attempts to put a positive spin on that passage, the writer of that passage must have wanted to convey a more mundane message that is far removed from the sublime interpretations of later day islamic apologists. It's not as if during the days of Koranic compilation the arabic language was very primitive leaving writers with a limited choice of words. Even you will agree that arabic language during the times of koranic compilation possessed sufficient vocabulary and content to convey clear unambiguous messages.
BRILLIANT!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#35964 Jan 23, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump change,
Our in-house pansy has been on record to admit that he is biased against Muslims and for him, I happen to be a Muslim. What does a biased ones do? To lean towards something because they don't like something else, or they like something more than something else. Goes hand in hand with discrimination and prejudice.
The fdgepaker has also admitted, when asked to highlight any of your posts that he thought outdid me, that there was none and those were my own posts that gave him an impression that I was a Paki and a Muslim. So, cool off buster ! Even your own can not compliment you properly and without making it look highly questionable.
Now if this effeminate personality says something that happens to be degrading for you then it is to be taken for facts as to how he/she is literally thinking about you in his mind and if he says something that happens to be a praise for me then it is due to his true inner feelings. Overtly he would say things to support your cause and downplay my impact.
Calling you a numskull or not so intelligent were a part of his thoughts that this fagg0t couldn't control and said it loudly here. This is pretty common with such guys. A typical example of this guy is Armand (pink shirt) of bird cage movie. He is the one you can easily identify in the clip enclosed. enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nVe057Sm1kUXX
Again, look at the contents of your above post in question - only jugglery going on - kaam ki saali koi baat nahin. Like you, your talk is all BS.
Rag Doll,

There is one thing for which I should give you full marks. You know how to construct high philosophy around petty squabbling. You know how to dramatize a petty squabble with interesting details and this makes you look like a poor man's playwright.

Your irritation and anger is easily discernible in your posts, so much so that, others think that you are an easy game. You think that your name calling is having a great effect on your opponents, which is why you persist with this despite all evidence to the contrary. Your name calling is more like a rocket being launched from its launcher with a lot of smoke, sound and fury, but failing to explode upon landing on its target. I would suggest that you stop firing dud rockets and write something more substantive. As for BS, please show us what is the antonym of BS with real examples .
The Phoenix Riseth

Hyderabad, India

#35966 Jan 23, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Rag Doll,
There is one thing for which I should give you full marks. You know how to construct high philosophy around petty squabbling. You know how to dramatize a petty squabble with interesting details and this makes you look like a poor man's playwright.
Your irritation and anger is easily discernible in your posts, so much so that, others think that you are an easy game. You think that your name calling is having a great effect on your opponents, which is why you persist with this despite all evidence to the contrary. Your name calling is more like a rocket being launched from its launcher with a lot of smoke, sound and fury, but failing to explode upon landing on its target. I would suggest that you stop firing dud rockets and write something more substantive. As for BS, please show us what is the antonym of BS with real examples .
BRILLIANT AGAIN!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are mirpuris sooo stupid ? (Mar '10) 1 hr wsswq 633
Pakistan crime: Man pours acid down wife's thro... 1 hr A Baloch 4
GAY PAKISTANI UK Skype me fessil.m (Jul '13) 2 hr ms91sg 46
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 3 hr idrees faroq 4,985
porn jp 6 hr Ong 1
pakistan murdabad....balochistan zindabad (Sep '09) 7 hr Altaf ka thoku 25
Three arrested for beating polio vaccinators in... 8 hr Ivory Space 1
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 9 hr clearcut41 2,876
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 10 hr zain 5,098
Whatsapp Girls Mobile Numbers 20 hr honey 213