No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,630)

Showing posts 32,581 - 32,600 of47,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

can one be a "good muslim" AND keep a pet dog?

NO

the muslim is liable to be stoned to death for insulting the prophet
The Phoenix Riseth

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
Chump change,
This is really funny but you will also agree with me on this one.
We Hindus actually do not like our religion and if there was a way, we would get rid of it but as long as you live in India, this is not possible.
The best example is our own pets !
My dog is called Pluto. My friend has a dog and he is called Dollar. Then the people I know have names like Tommy, Nancy, Britanny, Oreo. Manmohan Singh's dog is called Husky.
Why do we use Firangi names for dogs? Ever thought of this? Why is not any dog called Suresh, Ramnath or Surjit?
Do you know that Chinese dogs have their own names like
Ah, Kun, TaiBing, Qing, Ting Ting, Li Rong and Lian !
Russians have their own dog names but we Hindus keep our dog names as in west !
Hi John Voxx ;-)

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
All rulers of that time were often as ruthless as Saddam Hussein but Akbar did change his philosophy and even tried to invent new religion. He is the only muslim ruler who allowed his wife to continue her religion of birth. An ordinary muslim could not have done such a thing but he was the Moghul Emperor of Hindustan/India.
Akbar in wars then often let his commanders continue the previous tactics of subduing the vanquished lot.
It was Akbar who coined name "Allahbad" for Hindu's holy site after being impressed with masses turning up Kumph Mela.
It is clear that Akber is your favorite but how can you defend him while his character was not so much different from other Muhammadan rulers ? How can you compare him with other Hindu rulers ? Did Maharana Pratap show such sample of brutality as Akber showed in CHITTORE ? Do you think assassination of 30000 innocent unarmed children and oldmen can be defined ? Did Maharana Pratap show such loose character as Akber used to show in ' mela e nauroje " while Maharana once captured all ' Harem 'of Mughals and he was in full condition to impose his demands on Akber . Should we accept Akber , a ' great ' ruler only because he lifted " jijiya " and " Hindu pilgrimage tax " ?

Akber trapped many Rajput kings in his so called " liberal policies " and it is effective even up to now . You should study " Ien e Akabari " and P.N.OAK's literature on Indian history .
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Yaudheya wrote:
ThoughAkber was not so secularist as DAK or some Hindu think . He also assassinated 30000 Hindus [ only old and children because women had commited JAUHAR ] and broke the EKLING JI to make MIMBER for QUARAN . And he did this heinous crime after declaration of his so called ' religious liberal policy '. Truth is that Akber was a brutal imperialistic and selfish person who used ' religion ' always to get his target .

Ans.

So now you are picking on Akbar the Great!!

I have no problem because he is not a role model for Muslims!!

PS:

As an analogy I can say that since Thousands of Anti Muslims riot took place in the reign of "Every Prime Minister of India for past 60 years"…. so each and every Prime Minister of India was a Murderer of Muslims.

Perhaps this would drive some sense into your "inferiority complex filled mind"
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

DAKO wrote:

I am no Hindu and in India the caste system has been derided by the establishment to such an extent that there are now powerful politicians from the schedules castes. Crimes by those in power in some states was not endemic but isolated and strange incidents...

02. My knowledge is from direct reading of major scriptures of the world in my teens. I do believe that lot like you are the ones who would be punished by real GOD! I suppose "US and them",

03. Most of the Israelis are secular but trapped into supporting Jewish state due to threats by others.…Jews exist and they existed all over Saudi controlled area 1400 years ago.

04. There is no logic in accepting unproven and improvable claims of GOD talking to someone. Just because it got written down is nether here or there! That is the real LOGIC!

Ans.

1. So you think that "partial redressal during past 60 odd years have washed out the sins of Hindu caste system for thousands of years"?

2. If you read my posts, it is not us versus them, I said that ALL major religions started as revelation from God Almighty. Then most got changed and corrupted at the hands of their followers.

This is the much broader outlook than what you have said about my position.

3. Why Oil Rich Saudi Arabia settle Palestinians in their country and leave the Palestine to Jews? Why cant India call back all Hindus from Kashmir and give that land to Pakistan?

Is that your way to solve international problems? Why cant all Jews be shipped back to USA and enjoy life there and there is peace and tranquility in Palestine?

04. If there is no "justification" for God talking to someone, then is there any "justification" for God to let humans wander in search of truth and there be no guidance?

Would that be handiwork of a Merciful God or a Sadistic God?

Obviously you people do not think before you write your posts.

05. Most of killings in past 200 years have been due to non religious issues than religious issues, you have no idea of world's conflicts and wars in past 200 years.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Dragnet wrote:
01. As of now I will comment only on the last part of your post. It is true that there can be varying interpretations of religious scriptures. These interpretations change depending upon person, time and other factors. But this is only in the case of other religions which are flexible enough to allow for such varying interpretations.

02. But is that the case with Islam? Islam has zero tolerance for anything that deviates from a literal understanding of Koranic text. The most conservative section of islamists like the wahabis have always insisted on literal interpretation of the Koranic text. Anything other than that is considered as heresy or shirk.

Now I'm copy pasting the excerpts from an article.

03. Allah refers to himself as "Khayrul-Makereen" which correctly translated means "Allah is the greatest of all deceivers." This is verified by looking up the root letters (Meem, Kaaf, and Rah) in an Arabic Dictionary such as Al-Mawrid:

decieve, delude, cheat, double cross, cunning, craftiness, slyness, wiliness, double dealing, deception, deceit, artifice, guile.

If one still doubts the meaning of the term, consider Abu Bakr’s testimony to the deceptive character of Allah taken from the "Successors of the Messenger" by Khalid Muhammad Khalid, p. 70.

For those of you who don’t read Arabic Abu Bakr, though promised paradise by Allah and his apostle, while weeping says, "By Allah! I would not feel safe from the deception (same Arabic word) of Allah, even if I had one foot in paradise."
Ans.

01. We are not "free" to interpret religious scriptures in ANY way we like. It is the job of experts and they should give proofs as to why they chose any particular interpretation.

02. Islam has a fully recorded history starting from our prophet to the modern time. Any interpretation one wants to take must match with actions and sayings of prophet and his companions and earliest muslims. We are not "free" to choose any interpretation we can based on Dictionary.

An alternate meaning is taken when it does not concern any fundamentals of islam and which was not known at that time, because Quran has sufficient flexibility to cover all periods.

03. So now you are trying to teach me Arabic, are you.

The Arabic word used for Allah is that "He is KHAIRUL MAKIREEN" to translate as "Biggest deceiver" is itself wrong?

Does KHAIR means big? In which dictionary you find that KHAIR means Big?

The correct translation is therefore "Allah is the BEST of deceivers" The adjective "Best" itself shows that it is to be used in positive sense and not in negative sense.

MAKR in Arabic means "secret planning" also, the Quranic verse says that "Enemies of Islam" make secret plans to defeat propagation of Islam , and Allah also made a "secret plan to defeat the plan of Enemies of Islam" and Allah's plan succeeded because "He is the Best of Secret Planners"!!

The enemies "Plan to defeat Islam is to be taken in negative sense" and "Allah's plan to defeat is to be taken in Positive sense"!!

It is not in your purview to teach me Arabic by using a dictionary!!

How you explain this Doha from Bihari:

KANAK KANAK TE SAU GUNI MADAKTA ADHIKAYE

WA KHAYE BAURAI HAI, YA PAYE BURAYE.

You should use a single word for translating KANAK in both places!!
Chump Change

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
Chump change,
We Hindus actually do not like our religion and if there was a way, we would get rid of it but as long as you live in India, this is not possible.
My dog is called Pluto. My friend has a dog and he is called Dollar. Then the people I know have names like Tommy, Nancy, Britanny, Oreo. Manmohan Singh's dog is called Husky.
Why do we use Firangi names for dogs? Ever thought of this? Why is not any dog called Suresh, Ramnath or Surjit?
Buffoon,
The caretaker of actor Aamir Khan's house has a dog named Sharukh.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
You just keep slipping on your own crap!!!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Punjabi translation of 'He is KHAIRUL MAKIREEN' is ''Allah is is maha Behenchod'...you don't believe ? Deceive any true Punjabi.....even Chaddi ....he will never call you deceiver.....but retaliate calling you B'nchod !

Chaddi your time to second the statement !
Chump Change

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

harminder wrote:
my neighbour has two dogs with real nice names
its "akbar" and "mohammed"
there really are named that
heh heh heh
the muslim mali left the neighbours job because he was insulted by the names
heh heh heh
ROFL!!!

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

What Chaddi, again? Short time memory syndrome ? Didn't you have a wonder dog called Moti who used to call himself Tiger ?
lMl2000 wrote:
Chump change,

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
In the sub continent the British employed Jim Corbett as their government shooter to eradicate man eating animals in the early 1900's.
As the population invaded the domain of the wild animals they were attacked and eaten so Jim's job was to track them and eradicate them before any more harm could be done.
Slip across to Africa and see the same where population invaded the realm of the big pussy cats and landed on their menu.
At an earlier time there were more animals than people and now the reverse is evident.
I don't mind that one of those animals ,gets one of "us" every now and then ...because, in our Zoo's we give them lives of boredom and loneliness ,until they die premature deaths ........whoo hoo , WE WIN ..!!!

As for Moose (the most dangerous animal in North America)..while , I have never seen one in a Zoo...I do see their heads used as trophies ...in many businesses , and also for sell in many pawn shops ..

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Agyani nirakchchhar Bhatt budddha E "WA KHAYE BAURAI HAI, YA PAYE BURAYE' kya haey bE ? Both the words are same 'Bauraey'! Means Pagla jana.........

Example : MUQ Baura gaya haey !

And don't try to take cover of Hindi Grammar's 'Alankar' to prove that in Arabic Lund & Choot means same to same !

Chala haey Deceiver kou good word / character prove karney ?

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. We are not "free" to interpret religious scriptures in ANY way we like. It is the job of experts and they should give proofs as to why they chose any particular interpretation.
02. Islam has a fully recorded history starting from our prophet to the modern time. Any interpretation one wants to take must match with actions and sayings of prophet and his companions and earliest muslims. We are not "free" to choose any interpretation we can based on Dictionary.
An alternate meaning is taken when it does not concern any fundamentals of islam and which was not known at that time, because Quran has sufficient flexibility to cover all periods.
03. So now you are trying to teach me Arabic, are you.
The Arabic word used for Allah is that "He is KHAIRUL MAKIREEN" to translate as "Biggest deceiver" is itself wrong?
Does KHAIR means big? In which dictionary you find that KHAIR means Big?
The correct translation is therefore "Allah is the BEST of deceivers" The adjective "Best" itself shows that it is to be used in positive sense and not in negative sense.
MAKR in Arabic means "secret planning" also, the Quranic verse says that "Enemies of Islam" make secret plans to defeat propagation of Islam , and Allah also made a "secret plan to defeat the plan of Enemies of Islam" and Allah's plan succeeded because "He is the Best of Secret Planners"!!
The enemies "Plan to defeat Islam is to be taken in negative sense" and "Allah's plan to defeat is to be taken in Positive sense"!!
It is not in your purview to teach me Arabic by using a dictionary!!
How you explain this Doha from Bihari:
KANAK KANAK TE SAU GUNI MADAKTA ADHIKAYE
WA KHAYE BAURAI HAI, YA PAYE BURAYE.
You should use a single word for translating KANAK in both places!!
Whoops

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anil Bhanot has been invited because he is a OBE. Also we do not know if he is a Hindu or not? He represents Hindu council but still it doesnt say if he is a Hindu. Similarly, Manmohan Singh and Sonia represent 80 croores Hindus but both aren't one.
When I said no Hindu was invited meaning Hindu as in your terminology - Tagoodia or Thakreay or Baba Ramdev who have nothing as their credentials but being Hindu is their highlight.
Anil Bhanot is an OBE - The Order of the British Empire - a knighthood given to him for not being a Hindu bum but his contribution to the English community in general. Getting invited to Royal wedding is only due to being an OBE and not a Hindu (we dont even know if he has in the mean time Bobby Jindalized himself). He is as the chair of finance at the Council of Ethnic Minority and Voluntary Organisations, a trustee of the Mosaic Community Trust, and a patron of the Kisch Trust.
Follow this list
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-...
Scroll down to Anil Bhanot. He is listed directly under Representatives from the Church (and other Faiths) cozily tucked amongst Archbishops and Rabbi. His other compatriots Nathubhai shah of Jain religion and Indrajit singh has been listed right at the bottom.
Therefore a strong suspicion arises that Anil has sold his soul to Abrahmic faith.
LOL! How can a sane man even attempt to waste hid time thus? Soniaji Gandhi and Manmohanji Singh cannot be said to represent Hindus or even their own personal faith or faith of their birth!
You do not understand secular governance to which the vast majority of India have subscribed to for the past 65 years. You better cross the border and that would at the least teach you the difference.

I hope your parents are not reading your posts or else they should/would be truly ashamed of you.
Whoops

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Reward of Jihad wrote:
Why not one for the Lasker lot?
MUQ--

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Sarry foot in mouth sE bhugat raha hoon......Khud kahta hoon ki nobody has right to interpret Quran, it is as it is.......and self only try to interpret it in my chudA Dimag way !

Sarry again OK ?

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

I wonder in Muslim Vs Muslim Jehad (like it is happening all over Muslim world) Martyr of both the parties get 72 Phuddi,

Or Allah gives them 72 Phuddi on 'time Share basis'

Or both parties are declared defaulters and get rammed by Allah in Hell ???????

MUQ knows best !
Dak-Original

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
I hate to do this but for the sake of convenience I am submitting a website that may not look reliable but it has credible links from Encyclopedia Britannica. Refer those links and then things make sense to you all.
http://www.raceandhistory.com/historicalviews...
I could have given more credible one from the theology students from the Cambridge University
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayA...
Together, things would make sense to you.
Why quote sources which quote propaganda material from "scholars" of prolethysing religions who laboured hard to define religion in their own terms. Even animist belief systems of indegenous Amerindians and animists of Africa can be called religions. Religions are all invented by humans and that means that more sophisicated belief systems do not have any more legitimacy than the rudimentary belief systems. All have their faults and uses in practising communities.
Chump Change

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Convince me as to why the names like Piyush Jindal and Namrata Randhawa are not Hindu and Sikh names?
Indian religions are the new ones so adherents do moonlight with them - whether it is Sikhism or Hinduism - it is very few hundred years old - so changing to in order to get materialistic reward, no one hesitates. Look at our in house fagg0t? How happy he is defending Hindutva !
Tell me, don't you find it funny that despite of being on the board of Hindu council, no where it is mentioned that he is a Hindu? I know why? Would you mention if you are suffering from syphilis.
You are a consummate liar. It's been proven.
You are cornered and like its said the one who is guilty talks the most as can be seen here. Your long out of context posts are your desperate attempts to redeem yourself but are putting you in a deeper hole. Cut your losses by either acknowledging your gaffes or shut up.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump change,
You have rightly earned this title from your own supporter. Look at all the posts you have posted today - or in last 24 hours. Not any substance only the same rut that I am hanging to straws, my lies have been exposed, I have no dignity no self respect etc etc ! Are you not bored yourself ? I always knew your capabilities and never gave you credit for being an intelligent one and it is purely because you are NOT one !
In your next post? Try and refute me by giving solid convincing stuff. You are hanging on to my posts because they have solid substance. Anil Bhanot might be a stretch from my side but I still need to see that he is a Hindu.
...Do you hate "Dragnet52" so much ...because, you believe, that he may be your Father...????..earlier you believed "Dak-Original" was your Father (what do you know of your Father..??? maybe we can help ?)...you are so full of hate and anger ...I think I should call you "little harminder"...
Chump Change

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Whoops wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! How can a sane man even attempt to waste hid time thus? Soniaji Gandhi and Manmohanji Singh cannot be said to represent Hindus or even their own personal faith or faith of their birth!
You do not understand secular governance to which the vast majority of India have subscribed to for the past 65 years. You better cross the border and that would at the least teach you the difference.
I hope your parents are not reading your posts or else they should/would be truly ashamed of you.
Bullseye!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,581 - 32,600 of47,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

312 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
British daily; Pakistan backs NaMo as India's n... 18 min iqbal khan 3
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 47 min fiaz 4,368
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 51 min rashid 2,165
Pakistani rajputs and jutts should leave the Islam (Mar '13) 1 hr Aryan 173
multani girls & boys sexy chat cnt no (Feb '13) 2 hr bottm 976
Why India needs to annex Bangladesh 2 hr Omar 84
Why Pakistani girls love black guys. (Dec '10) 3 hr Hurrain obsessed 13,790
•••
•••