No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,618)

Showing posts 32,341 - 32,360 of47,869
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
One more fact for you! If you ask any Indian(hindu) as to what they thought about Indian Christians then you are really in for a big surprise ! Hindus know it very well that Indian Christians are the ones who escaped suppression from upper castes and became Christians so for them, you are an out caste. No one would give his daughter to you for marriage and this is a fact. Ask around. Dalits would be too happy but I am sure you don't want to go back to the same shit your forefather left behind?
I am not a Muslim but I can assure you that Muslims have at least a code of conduct and a character that is totally missing in Hindus (scums).
..All I asked was " Give me an order of best to worst" Asian nations ......(I didn't know it was that difficult )......And, you go on ,and on ,and on ,and on ,about my sexual orientation ..........curious ...?

1)I expect Hindus to find Christianity a "threat" ...with good reason , Yes , we do prey on the Dalit caste ...And, we work very hard to convince Hindus to "leave" the faith of their ancestors ..thereby, bringing conflict into their homes ....unapologetically ....!!!

2)Where can we "find" this Muslim code of conduct ...where in the Muslim world ,do Muslims live in peace ...without the aid of a totalitarian governments boot on their neck ...
2a)..Top ten most corrupt nations ..half are Islamic ...all are religious with Catholicism bringing in the rear ,with two ........None were Hindu ....
2b)I can find "nothing" to corroborate ...anything you say ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Economic guidance yes. Weak on defense and taking firm actions in other matters. Is a Sonia puppet. Moreover he is now 80. Next PM Rahul or Modi?
..I'm a betting man...."Prime Minister Rahul" ...

...The Hindus "here" are a little on militant side .

..(I believe) Most Hindus have no problem with their Muslim countrymen ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rajnikant Kapadia wrote:
<quoted text>
You both can be Frank with each other!
...no..!!...It's not like that at all.....we're just friends ........!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>You stirred a hornet’s nest when you wrote that post showing IMI2000 in poor light vis-à-vis his battle with me. And what was your fault? You had written some harmless, good humored comments about how you felt that I had the upper hand in my battle with him, and boy did that make an impact? You bet it did and you can see that he is still reeling from the effect. I’m not surprised at seeing his reaction, because he is the same guy who was strutting around like a proud peacock when you threw some crumbs of appreciation in his direction. By that same token your criticism must have had the same intensity of impact on him, albeit this time a very depressing and crushing effect on him.
If you read his post clearly, you will understand how this nondescript personality is straining to put up a brave face, due to which you will see an unusually high number of LOLs in his post. It would be more appropriate to describe his post as one of smiling through his tears. And you will start yawning and say,“oh not again” when you read his umpteenth reference about my alleged thesaurus aided English. It’s a sad commentary on his creative abilities that he has not been able to bring any novelty to his attacks on me, other than parroting the same alibis for his failure.
Unlike him, I’m stoic as I’m not moved by either praise or criticism. Now brace yourself for extremely filthy comments that will be directed at your persona, either from the IMI ID or his other clone IDs. He is going to abuse you like there is no tomorrow, as if his very life depended on that. This is what will happen when you hurt someone whose one and only prized possession is his little puffed up ego. Right now it’s amusing to see him display holier than thou attitude when he is given a taste of his own medicine by Haji Kaji.
To see how much of an effect I’m having on him, just count the number of abusive words and phrases which will roll out from his or his clone IDs and you will get an idea of how worked up he becomes. You will then also get a fair idea about the trail of damage that is left behind by every post of mine.
..Yep..........You have created a "monster"...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about Islam for awhile and if you want to,think directly towards god.
After you have done that,tell me the difference .
...Basically ....CREATE YOUR OWN GOD..."MUQ"....

...God sent His prophets for a reason ...capishe'..??

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Qadir mengal wrote:
who="yaudheya"]<q uoted text>

Amazingly despite of that you make it your God and by this way following its habits despite of fact that present India was given you by the Muslims to enjoy so as also the first resisters of English people were also muslims, who freed you from British.
...The Muslims were the "first" to defend India from the British ....but, they lost....It was the Hindus who "won" Indian Independence ....

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Basically ....CREATE YOUR OWN GOD..."MUQ"....
...God sent His prophets for a reason ...capishe'..??
Take away religion and what do you get ?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, India is a secular republic and not a "Hindu Dynasty" or some other dynasty! You would realise that likes of you were irresponsible until it was too late! OH! MUQ!
Yes India "claims" to be a secular democracy, but every once in a while we see Holes punched into that claim.

Foul mouthed and Hate spewers and hatred spewers like bal Thakery and VHP and RSS Goons are "let away" for what ever remarks they make and the hell is let loose when some Muslim makes a "much milder" remark!!

This is "Hindu Secularism" !!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 59A
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...
The Military Activities between Badr and Uhud (Contd.)

Al-Kudr Compaign

The scouting body of Madinah reported that Banu Saleem of Ghatafan were engaged in mustering troops to invade the Muslims. The Prophet [pbuh] took the initiative himself and mounted a surprise attack on them in their own homeland at a watering place called Al-Kudr.

Banu Saleem, on receiving the news, had fled before he arrived. He stayed there for three days, took their 500 camels as booty and distributed them to the fighters after he had set aside the usual one-fifth; each one gained two camels.

This Compaign took place in Shawwal in the year 2 A.H., seven days after the event of Badr.[Za'd Al-Ma'ad 2/90; Ibn Hisham 2/43,44; Mukhtasar Seerat Ar-Rasool p.236]

An Attempt on the Life of the Prophet [pbuh]

The impact of defeat at Badr was so great that the Makkans began to burn with indignation and resentment over their horrible losses. To resolve this situation two polytheists volunteered to quench their thirst and muffle the source of that humiliation i.e. the Prophet [pbuh].

‘Umair bin Wahab Al-Jumahi, a terrible polytheist, and an archenemy Safwan bin Omaiyah sat together privately lamenting their loss and remembering their dead and captives.‘Umair expressed a fervent desire to kill the Prophet [pbuh] and release his captured son in Madinah, if it was not for the yoke of debts he was under and the large family he had to support. Safwan, also had his good reasons to see the Prophet [pbuh] killed, so he offered to discharge ‘Umair’s debts and support his family if he went on with his plan.

‘Umair agreed and asked Safwan to be reticent on the whole scheme. He left for Madinah, having with him a sword to which he applied some kind of lethal poison.‘Umar bin Al-Khattab saw him at the door of the Mosque and understood that he had come with evil intentions. He immediately went into the Mosque and informed the Prophet [pbuh]. He was let in looped by the sling of his sword and in greeting he said "good morning", to which the Prophet [pbuh] replied that Allah had been Gracious and taught them the greeting of the dwellers of the Paradise: "peace be upon you!" To a question raised by the Prophet [pbuh], about his object,‘Umair said that he had come to see that his captured son was well treated. As for the sword, which the Prophet [pbuh] asked him about, he cursed it and said that it gained them nothing.

On exhorting him to tell his real goal, he remained obdurate and did not divulge the secret meeting with Safwan. Here the Prophet [pbuh] got impatient and he himself revealed to ‘Umair his secret mission.‘Umair was taken by surprise, and incredible astonishment seized him, and immediately bore witness to the Messengership of Muhammad [pbuh]. He then began to entertain Allah’s praise for having been guided to the ‘Straight Path’. The Prophet [pbuh] was pleased and asked his Companions to teach ‘Umair the principles of Islam, recite to him the Noble Quran and release his son from captivity.

Safwan, meanwhile, was still entertaining false illusions as to the approaching redemption of honour, and burying the memory of Badr into oblivion. He was impatiently awaiting ‘Umair’s news but to his great surprise, he was told that the man had embraced Islam and changed into a devoted believer.‘Umair later came back to Makkah where he started to call people unto Islam and he did actually manage to convert a lot of Makkans into Islam.[Ibn Hisham 1/661-663]

(Abridged
Contd.)
Observer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I'm a betting man...."Prime Minister Rahul" ...
...The Hindus "here" are a little on militant side .
..(I believe) Most Hindus have no problem with their Muslim countrymen ...
The odds might change as 2014 approaches and present government continues with its inaction. Modi is gaining new followers everyday. Hedge your bets N4..
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Concept of HALALA …How Islam Degrades women

A muslim man divorces his muslim wife by saying "talaq talaq talaq" (triple talaq)

The Muslim woman marries a second man and MUST have sex with him .."LAZIM HAI SOBAT"

the prophet (SAW "YECH!!) told a woman who came to him that "talaq can happen ONLY after SOBAT " (as the woman told the prophet that her husband could not PERFORM SOBAT)

therefore even if a muslim husband CANT perform ..HE MUST PERFORM into her and then they can divorce

(heh heh heh)

Later if the previous husband wants to marry that muslim woman AGAIN…she MUST declare that SOBAT has occurred between her second husband and the herself

Now if SOBAT has not occured then a MOULVI can nikkah with the moheterma and perform SOBAT and then divorce her and then she can marry her First Husband

This is the MOST debased rule . A woman is passed around for illicit sex and the cover of shariat put on this naked prostitution
Observer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes India "claims" to be a secular democracy, but every once in a while we see Holes punched into that claim.
Foul mouthed and Hate spewers and hatred spewers like bal Thakery and VHP and RSS Goons are "let away" for what ever remarks they make and the hell is let loose when some Muslim makes a "much milder" remark!!
This is "Hindu Secularism" !!
Stop playing victim MUQ. Crocodile tears have flowed from a muslim eyes while they hold dagger behind their backs. The Muslim snakes now have Hindu & Jewish mongooses confronting them. History is paying you back.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I understood that a mountain range in the sub-continent , was label the "Hindu Kush" because of how many Hindu slaves died crossing those perilous peaks at the hands of Mughal taskmasters ...
In Wikipedia following meanings of Hindu Kush are given.

a) The origins of the name "Hindu Kush" are uncertain, with multiple theories being propounded by different scholars and writers. Hindu Kuh is usually applied to the entire range separating the basins of the Kabul and Helmand rivers from that of the Amu River (ancient Oxus) or more specifically to that part of the range, northwest of the Afghan capital Kabul.

b) In the time of Alexander the Great, Hindu Kush was referred to as the Caucasus Indicus or "Indian Caucasus" which past authors have additionally considered as a possible derivation of the name "Hindu Kush".

c) Some sources state that the term "Hindu Kush" originally applied only to the peak in the area of the Kushan Pass, which had become a center of the Kushan Empire by the 1st century AD.

d) The word "Koh" or "Kuh" means mountain in many of the local languages. According to Nigel Allan, there were at least two meanings for "Hindu Kush" common centuries ago "mountains of India" and "sparkling snows of India" - he notes that the name is clearly applied from a Central Asian perspective. Others maintain that the name Hindu Kush is probably a corruption of Hindi-Kash or Hindi-Kesh, the boundary of Hind (i.e. Indian subcontinent)

e) The Persian-English dictionary indicates that the word Kos means to kill. Although the derivation is only a possible one, some authors have proposed the meaning 'Kills the Hindu' for "Hindu Kush". The name Hindu Kush means literally 'Kills the Hindu', a reminder of the days when Indian slaves from the Indian subcontinent died in the harsh weather typical of the Afghan mountains while being transported to Central Asia.

f) However, such a derivation is strongly challenged by historical documents, such as the one found in the writings of 14th century explorer Ibn Battutah, who explains that the words "Hindu Kush" refers to the harsh meteorological conditions and frost that was responsible for the death of many local travelers in that region. At the time, the word Hindu was a secular term which was used to describe all inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent – or Hindustan – irrespective of their religious affiliation. It was only towards the end of the 18th century that European merchants and colonists referred collectively to the followers of some Indian religions as Hindus.

Chuy, you have accused Mughal task masters for the death of Hindus slaves without even pondering that the name Hindu Kush has been existing at least for 3000 years (Alexander happened to us in 250 BC) and Islam has been there only for about 1500 years.

Any specific reason that you are targeting Mughals? They were not even existing in an Islamic way way back 3000 years ago. Mughals were Mongolians and they didn't start invading India until 1500 AD !

Would you concede that yours blaming Muslims for Hindu Kush (Massacre of Hindus) is ill founded and is a result of you being extremely biased against Muslims? Or provide any sensible explanation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

@Chuy
NB: Why did you choose option (e) from all those options given above? Anti Muslim drive in you,may be? If not then explain why did you ignore all other options?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>A) No ,I can not ...and, I suspect it an exercise in futility ...let's just say, I'm willing to believe both you and "Dragnet52" operate about "3" Id's each ..
Since you cannot quote exact number of participants it is safe to presume that you have no idea as to what is going on ? Fair enough !

Now, since you do affirm that Chump Change has three IDs then do name them please! Also name mine too.

While you are at it, do present some posts from chump change where he has specifically convinced you that I am a Pakistani and a Muslim. It is very important to what you have alleged so it is now time for you to walk your talk.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Tera juta haey Japani,
Patloon Englishtani,
Saar Paar pahti Bra ki Topi,
Isliey dil haey Pakistani !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. Now do answer me on the following.
a) Can you specifically tell me as to how many posters you can see in totality on this thread - name them please? From Hindu alliance and from the Muslim front. No smart answers simply, their names.
b) Do dig out Dragnet's post that had you convinced that I am a Pakistani with nefarious agenda. Do explain his contents and compelling evidence he gave you that made you think that I am a Pakistani or even a Muslim? If some infiltrator is living in New Delhi, will he make such blatant anti India comments so that people of low IQs can identify him and he gets caught? Is this what you think of deadly ISI ?
c) Why can't I be an atheist burning secular who is disgruntled with Indian politics and religions?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Chuy,

I asked you to dig out Dragnet's post that had you convinced that I am a Pakistani with nefarious agenda. I also asked you to explain explicitly his contents and compelling evidence he gave you that made you think that I am a Pakistani or even a Muslim? To this you gave me totally different answer which is being quoted word by word below.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
B)For anyone claiming to believe and defend the idea of a free press and free speech ...What beef (problem) do you have with India ...She is not perfect..but, compare her to China or an Islamic country ....and, She is the clear victor ..
B1)You have Islamic leaning ...(nothing to do with "Dragnet52")...your take on Israel, tended to be on the hostile side ...
B2)when I asked , "Is not Hindutva the very same as the Muslim Brotherhood "..I received no reply
B3)"Hindus have the lowest I.Q.s " you purport ...So, long we ignore Pakistan ,Afghanistan ,Bangladesh ...Half of Asia and South America and all of Africa ........
I don't see any mention of Chump change's name or his post or his contents in your answer. It seems you are directly quoting the contents of my post in general. All whatever you have mentioned are a result of my direct posts to you or to Haji Kaji or Muq or anyone !

How and why in the world you handed over the credit to Chump change's posts? Same reason that you are anti Muslim and you think that I am a Muslim so it is time to stand by the weaker side (chump change) who had been in exile since "monster" attacks began. And look what we have here .... after you were scorned and you bitched about my defeat - Chump change appeared immediately ! LOL ! Such a coward he is that he kept hiding as he had no reprieve from my onslaught and finally he crawled out his hole and has been clinging to your leg since yesterday.

Chump change can juggle with words due to Thesaurus but he is dumb in his head and a cut paste moron from Wikipedia and he has had no answers to any of my posts. Yesterday, chump change went on to blow sunshine of Togaddia's (a hindu Thug) ass by calling him a doctor and at the same time putting down another Muslim politician down - his contents were all referred from Wikipedia that were highlighted by "Steady Friend" (SF). What SF also pointed out to him was that Toggadia's biography in Wikipedia was Bullshit as it had a warning pasted on his Wiki page that the contents were in need of a citation (meaning - bullshit as in Wikispeak) or a credible source.
Pskak

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Tera juta haey Japani,
Patloon Englishtani,
Saar Paar pahti Bra ki Topi,
Isliey dil haey Pakistani !
<quoted text>
aur chaddi hai green

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>
B)For anyone claiming to believe and defend the idea of a free press and free speech ...What beef (problem) do you have with India ...She is not perfect..but, compare her to China or an Islamic country ....and, She is the clear victor ..
You sound very childish and immature in thoughts when it comes to India. You go numb and start mumbling senseless ramblings and sing praises about India. Compare India with China, Turkey and Malaysia and write down your own version of comparison. Let me see how you fare in it. Mind you, I will be watching so be open for attacks if you go biased on this one.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
B1)You have Islamic leaning ...(nothing to do with "Dragnet52")...your take on Israel, tended to be on the hostile side ...
I am a fan of Israel and admire that country from the bottom of my heart. Show me one post of mine where I have attacked Israel.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
B2)when I asked , "Is not Hindutva the very same as the Muslim Brotherhood "..I received no reply
I don't know if I ever saw this question from you or maybe I found it so insignificant and childish that I ignored it. You are a Christian and I am a born Hindu (for the lack of any other word for now). I know a lot about Hinduism but until today, I have no fcuking idea as to what that assole Vinayak Savarkar meant when he invented this word out of his ass. To me, Hindutva is a concept invented to gather a moment behind some's agenda and to beat the natural hegemony of Islam. Savarkar was in jail for some attempted murder and has his "Hitler moment" that he wrote his crap about Hindutva on the lines of "Mein Kampf". Also he got a brain fart of calling India as "fatherland" (Like Germans) whereas the whole nation then referred it as mother land. How come you all want to follow his Hindutva only partially?

His main backbone of Hindutva concept is
the Aryans who settled in India at the dawn of history already formed a nation, now embodied in the Hindus.... Hindus are bound together not only by the tie of the love they bear to a common fatherland and by the common blood that courses through their veins and keeps our hearts throbbing and our affection warm but also by the tie of the common homage we pay to our great civilisation, our Hindu culture." UNQUOTE

Neither we refer India as Fatherland nor have common blood nor anyone is even interested in non existing civilization of India - so, Hindutva has failed to take off. Islam is a 1600 years old concept and is thriving. Number of Muslims that were 1000 years ago have gone up in number by unimaginable folds while Hindutva concept is about 90 years old fantasy that has failed to take off.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you conveniently exclude the following para from the same source?
"The World Book Encyclopedia states that "the name Kush,.. means Death".[4] While Encyclopædia Britannica says 'The name Hindu Kush first appears in 1333 AD in the writings of Ibn Battutah, the medieval Berber traveller, who said the name meant 'Hindu Killer', a meaning still given by Afghan mountaineer dwellers who are traditional enemies of Indian plainsmen.[5]
Weren't the terms Hindu and India coined by the British just to give us an identity? Did you just kick your own gand?
He he he he he
Chump change,

I have left out many paragraphs from the whole page as I have a limit of 4000 words. I have called you a cut paste master of wikipedia but no real understanding of matters you keep pasting. Why do you think that the stuff that has been left out by me favors the tilt in Chuy's way? He is referring to Mughals killing their Hindu servants in Afghan mountains so my answers have to go in the same era he is referring to?

Brits gave called our religion Hinduism but he word Hindu was given by Persians. A Persian dictionaries titled Lughet-e-Kishwari and Urdu-Feroze-ul-Laghat, published in Lucknow in 1964, gives the meaning of the word Hindu as chor (thief), dakoo (dacoit), raahzan (waylayer), ghulam (slave), barda (obedient servant), sia faam (black color) and kaalaa (black). British carefully studied the word Hindu and looked at all of us and decided to stick to this term and even honor us with the name of the religion as Hinduism. In a way - it is a derogatory term for each one of us and I have shed it knowing that I can do such a thing as it is hardly 200 years old.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,341 - 32,360 of47,869
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 5 min sanjay age 20 KANPUR 4,345
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 30 min syedraza 2,108
Any man 20-40 want boy 16 must be from Rawalpin... 2 hr faisal 29
All gays from islamabad & rawalpindi post skype... 2 hr Lahori 30
why are mirpuris sooo stupid ? (Mar '10) 3 hr Jatt 596
Masjid me hua dhamaka aur allah bechara mara gaya 3 hr Rambo Jatt 23
Graduation ceremony of Pakistan Air Force offic... 4 hr ChoduKhan 11
•••
•••
•••
•••