No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
Maulana Saheb

Ashburn, VA

#34621 Jan 4, 2013
Bismillahur rehmanur rahim. La ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulallah. You Kafirs! Why don't you accept Muhammad as the last prophet of Allah ? Accept that islam is a peaceful religion, otherwise we will bomb you people. Quran is the word of allah. How ? Because Quran says so. No further questions. You don't know that what we can do with you. If you have any doubt then visit www.thereligionofpeace.com

Allah knows the best.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#34623 Jan 4, 2013
After settling the Zahir Dehlavi issue one can easily zero down on the fact that Chaddi is not from a decent and surely a controversial family background and still trying his best to survive in Hindoo India. One can see in his Muslim Hall of fame-

Khandani people- Zahir Dehlavi
Ideal artists- Munni Bai, Shenaz Hussain
Ideal Brave Moghul- BSZ
Ideal Poster- MUQ
Ideal Cricketer- Javed Miadad

Business model to become rich- Selling handicrafts in footpaths of Sarojini Market or Dilli Haat, or printing Urdu News paper and selling them!

I need not waste space in post by giving links where he has claimed them, as all posters know them.

So what do we make out of him ? He just has to complete the picture by revealing that he himself is a rag picker to provide resources to effect his business model with cost-cutting !

I will not be surprised if I find him busy now, huffing puffing , painting placards and posters for Akbaruddin in his Jhuggi to make some extra bucks ….after all he is a great artist also !
Dak-original

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#34624 Jan 4, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
The news article in the New York times specifically had a paragraph that fitted on you aptly. Nothing could have been more more perfect.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/30/world/asia/...
Nobody loves India like the Indian who does not live here anymore. When they were in India, they just had to emerge from their house, go onto the road, and the whole nation would assemble itself into an unambiguous pyramid of social hierarchy with them somewhere at the top. Respect came with the lottery of birth.
But in the First World, it is not so easy. This, and the natural love for home, make the expatriate so patriotic that he or she finds it hard to tolerate the often embarrassing portrayal of the nation, especially in the news media outside the country.
Among the nonresident Indians, and also the Indians who live here, there is a common view that what the Western news media want to tell their readers about India is stories that involve cows, poverty, honor killings and other exotic, depressing or weird things. But is it possible to tell a happy Indian story, an honest, complete story, that would fill Indians with pride?
UNQUOTE
But the facts are amalgamated in that magical last line of the same article:-
There are happy Indian stories. As long as they are not fully told.
UNQUOTE
The editor of NYT won't allow anything like this unless they concur.
Maybe, that article influenced your post. I have read many such articles over the years and they are always written by Indians. I have never lived in India but visited few times in Dec/Jan/Feb.

Since: Jun 11

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#34625 Jan 4, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
when i say " we will slaughter muslims"…it is called GENOCIDE by these slimy hiding muslims
when akbar ud deen owaisi says " we can kill 100 cr hindus"…there these muslims PRAISE him
then it is " us bande ney EK BAR DIL KHOL ke sachchai bol hi di"
Ans

Hindu brother thank you for sharing your valuable thoughts with me.

When Janab Akbaruddin Owais made the call he did so openly where the whole country heard him and tiny guys like you and me were ass-shattered with his bellicose.

When you do let your ass open up and speak for your fellow Hindus, you do so in hiding in some third class city suburb basement from a chat cafe.

That is why we cannot give you the same honour. Khuda qasam ek baar tu dil khol ke wohi bhaddken jo tu yahan marta hei, bambai ke kisi bhi chaurahe pe khadda hoke loud speaker pe ek baar bol de aur headlines mein aaja tow mein Islam chodd ke Geeta ka paath shuru kar dunga aur teri tarah deewaren kud kaad ke chaprasiyon ke saath doodh peeyoonga !

Koi doubt?
Dak-original

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#34626 Jan 4, 2013
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
I welcome decision to do a red carpet welcome to jm by goi,god bless congress
A fraud would welcome goondas connection. Has JM's security ensured by "congress"?!

Since: Jun 11

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#34627 Jan 4, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
After settling the Zahir Dehlavi issue one can easily zero down on the fact that Chaddi is not from a decent and surely a controversial family background and still trying his best to survive in Hindoo India. One can see in his Muslim Hall of fame-
Khandani people- Zahir Dehlavi
Ideal artists- Munni Bai, Shenaz Hussain
Ideal Brave Moghul- BSZ
Ideal Poster- MUQ
Ideal Cricketer- Javed Miadad
Business model to become rich- Selling handicrafts in footpaths of Sarojini Market or Dilli Haat, or printing Urdu News paper and selling them!
I need not waste space in post by giving links where he has claimed them, as all posters know them.
So what do we make out of him ? He just has to complete the picture by revealing that he himself is a rag picker to provide resources to effect his business model with cost-cutting !
I will not be surprised if I find him busy now, huffing puffing , painting placards and posters for Akbaruddin in his Jhuggi to make some extra bucks ….after all he is a great artist also !
Ans.

Thank you for sharing your fears with me.

Huffing puffing is not your dialog ... copyright violation ki hei tumne imi200 ki! Kaan pakkad ke uthak baithak lagao apni kishmish ki tarah sukhi hui gand ko Banaras ke traraf kar ke.
Dak-original

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#34628 Jan 4, 2013
MUQ - wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans
When Janab Akbaruddin Owais made the call he did so openly where the whole country heard him and tiny guys like you and me were ass-shattered with his bellicose.
When you do let your ass open up and speak for your fellow Hindus, you do so in hiding in some third class city suburb basement from a chat cafe.
That is why we cannot give you the same honour. Khuda qasam ek baar tu dil khol ke wohi bhaddken jo tu yahan marta hei, bambai ke kisi bhi chaurahe pe khadda hoke loud speaker pe ek baar bol de aur headlines mein aaja tow mein Islam chodd ke Geeta ka paath shuru kar dunga aur teri tarah deewaren kud kaad ke chaprasiyon ke saath doodh peeyoonga !
Koi doubt?
MUQ-18 =jfv
Dak-original

Ashburn, VA

#34630 Jan 4, 2013
Aupmanyav wrote:
akbaruddin owaisi is a chakka number one from hyderabad. Even imi2000 has said that hyderabad has maximum number of gays because it has big muslim population. akbaruddin chakka said that if police is removed then muslims will wipe out hindus. Then what happened in gujarat...no police was there and it was muslims who were massacarred by hindus. chakkas like akbaruddin owaisi is only living because of police, otherwise mahatma narendar modiji would have wiped out gays like akbaruddin. akbaruddin can only bark but mahatma narendar modiji can bite.
Chup be bhosdike k dalit,majority me rehke and govt and police support se koi b bhauk sakta hai,asli mard to akbaruddin jaise hote jo minority hoke khuleaam maa behan krte,youtube pe uske videos dkh kitne bhasan me usne direct hindu bhagwano ki maa behan ek ki hai,hindus 6ke hote tbhi to chand log akey 900 yr yahan rule kiye

Tera phattu modi tow without doubt ek number ka 6ka hai,AAJTAK TOW USNE RIOT KRWANE KI BAAT ACCPT NAE KI KANUN K DARR se,upar se 6KE ko uski biwi chor ke chali gayi

Akbaruddin should be awarded bharat ratna for his brave remarks .
Maulana Saheb

Ashburn, VA

#34631 Jan 4, 2013
I am warning you people. Surrender to Muhammad and his Allah. Accept our prophet and peaceful religion or face the magic. Visit www.thepeacefulreligion.com
Maulana Saheb

Ashburn, VA

#34633 Jan 4, 2013
I am warning you people. Surrender to Muhammad and his Allah. Accept our prophet and peaceful religion or face the magic. Visit www.thereligionofpeace.com

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#34634 Jan 4, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>

Nobody loves India like the Indian who does not live here anymore. When they were in India, they just had to emerge from their house, go onto the road, and the whole nation would assemble itself into an unambiguous pyramid of social hierarchy with them somewhere at the top. Respect came with the lottery of birth.

There are happy Indian stories. As long as they are not fully told.
UNQUOTE
The editor of NYT won't allow anything like this unless they concur.
...Now it is you who are naive .....Every other Indian ....who lives in India ...(that I can read here ).....they all disagree with you ....

of course that is because they are dark and stupid ...and Hindu ..........correct ..???
harminder

Mumbai, India

#34635 Jan 4, 2013
MUQ - wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans
Koi doubt?
am not hindu

save it

))

dont rant , rave and bark like ur pedophile rapist desert bandit prophet
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

#34636 Jan 4, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>am not hindu

save it

))

dont rant , rave and bark like ur pedophile rapist desert bandit prophet
Awalh Allah noor upaya kudrat ke sab bandhe ek noor thhe
Aupmanyav

Secaucus, NJ

#34637 Jan 4, 2013
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Chup be bhosdike k dalit,majority me rehke and govt and police support se koi b bhauk sakta hai,asli mard to akbaruddin jaise hote jo minority hoke khuleaam maa behan krte,youtube pe uske videos dkh kitne bhasan me usne direct hindu bhagwano ki maa behan ek ki hai,hindus 6ke hote tbhi to chand log akey 900 yr yahan rule kiye
Tera phattu modi tow without doubt ek number ka 6ka hai,AAJTAK TOW USNE RIOT KRWANE KI BAAT ACCPT NAE KI KANUN K DARR se,upar se 6KE ko uski biwi chor ke chali gayi
Akbaruddin should be awarded bharat ratna for his brave remarks .
ha ha ha ha he he he katua kasai. congress party namardon ki party hai. koi bi chakka congress shasit rajy main sher ban sakta hai. agar akbaruddin ki gand main itni charbi hai toH saale ne aj tak kisi bjp shasit rajy main aisa baashan kyon nahi diya???? aisa bhadkau baashan roj bal thakeray, uma bharti, praveen togadia, aditya goraknath dete rehte hai. varun gandi to musalmano ko khula chunauti diya tha. abey muslaman sabse bade chakke hote hai, isliye kabhi aage se waar nahin karta, pichche se chura gopta hai saale attankwaadi sab. akbaruddin ko tatti se nawaza jayega, bharat ratna toh modi ko milna chahiye.
Angry MUQ

Mumbai, India

#34638 Jan 4, 2013
Gaandooo chaddi ......you have stolen my only old phata chaddi even ? That was the only one I had..........Booooooh.....!
Abb mujhey is thand mein bina chaddi kE ghumna pardega....!

Bhosrdi K chaddi wapas dE nahi tou gaand maar doonaga !
MUQ - wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Thank you for sharing your fears with me.
Huffing puffing is not your dialog ... copyright violation ki hei tumne imi200 ki! Kaan pakkad ke uthak baithak lagao apni kishmish ki tarah sukhi hui gand ko Banaras ke traraf kar ke.
Akbaruudin

Mumbai, India

#34639 Jan 4, 2013
Harami ki pilley chaddi.....yahan Police meri gaand ki chamrdi utar rahi haey .....aur tujhey khuraphat sujh rahi haey ?

Musjhey speech kE pahley arrack kisney pilaya tha gandoo...ooska pata bata !
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Akbaruddin is one man army,india me reh ke wo hinduo ki gand fad raha hai kyi varsho se,bhagwano ko wo kyi saalo se maa behan kar raha ab jake national news me aya,he a very strng,zealous and spirited guy,hindus beaware of him
Akbaruudin

Mumbai, India

#34640 Jan 4, 2013
Bengali President has said he will award me - Bharot Totti- award on 26th January !

He...he...I will be the first human to get that award....he...he...sometimes Muslims are also first ...you see !

Chaddi I would like to share the Title with you...Pleazzzzze confirm brather !

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#34641 Jan 4, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
u may figure it out urself
having tea and hot milk with friends and folk delhi police, army, is the done thing even today
it always is "lau jee garam tava dudh …"
u are certainly not from delhi
u are not even aware of the ethos/culture
Your two statements that orthodox Delhites neither eat in restaurants nor go out but now you are saying it is so common and done thing that almost everyone is doing it - sipping tea and hot milk with class 4 employees of the Government. You must have heard a term called "chai paani" and this means bribe. Cops don't give chai paani or doodh to citizens but the other way around.

You are not a Delhite. Period.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#34642 Jan 4, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Bhosrdi K Dehlavis were Nawabs ?
Zahir Dehlavi , the last known Dehlavi was Batman of Bhikari King Bahadur Shah Zafar………..in his Jhuggi He called Mahal ! After 1857 O gaand utha kaar bhaga ….bhaga….re ….bhaga….aisa bhaga ki Hydrabad mein ja kaar ruka . Nizam , who was another Kattu character worth noting, who wore torn pajamas and saved money for diamonds……took pity on him gave him a jhuggi and made him his Batman. He never saw Delhi again……however his children were allowed to be servant of Brit officers and operate kabab-rerdhi and lived in servant quarters of Kothis…..you must be mentioning that………..!
Clarify immediately……
BTW please tell about ur kattu latitudes for analysis by HK……..as endeavour to prove Harminder Non-Delhiwala is not going to prove u are a khandani Kattu Delhiwala !
<quoted text>
Why do you have to use profanities incessantly ? You can convey the same thing without adding your class. I have to admit that I did smile at your post in amusement and the way you have done Mitti paleed of Delvis.

I can understand your emotions and being upset but the fact is that our minorities are more dynamic than us. I have just come to know that there are certain areas in Bombay that are now officially called "Chotta Pakistan" or "Laden lane".
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/in-mumbai-c...

You will end being a stand up comedian in some Mughalai restaurant in India owned by some Muslim if you don't do something forceful now.

Looks like that on the base of an electricity bill, you can make a passport issued where your address will be shown as "chotta Pakistan". Do tell me why Laxmi galle name was changed to Laden galli?
Observer

Bronx, NY

#34643 Jan 4, 2013
An article written in the NYT by an Indian Manu Joseph gets Chaddi excited as if Joseph is a Pulitzer Prize winner. By the same token Chaddi discounts the accomplishments of thousands of high achieving Indians living in the USA under some imaginary reasoning. Hence Joseph should not qualify as a white western source and he carries no weight.
Translating this into Chaddi logic, Joseph should be a back room copywriter or proof reader or a delivery boy for the NYT.
Islamic inbreeding and madrasah education constantly surfaces in his posts.
ROFL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatsapp Girls Mobile Numbers (Jun '14) 19 min zakria ahmed 368
Devil's Advocate - JFV 43 min WoIf 108
any lesbo drop whatsapp number 2 hr lesbo12 1
Pakistan defeated India in 1948, 1965 and Kargi... (Jun '10) 3 hr akash 11,822
Why are Pakistanis so STUPID > (Mar '09) 4 hr mookesh 148
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 7 hr Asif 5,230
Meri ammi ne mera lund dekh liya galti se (Apr '12) 8 hr oozzi 146
choti behan ko lund dikhaya (Aug '12) Sat dirtyfantasy 1,241
More from around the web