No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#34390 Jan 1, 2013
The Hindu Educator wrote:
" In the Anabattha Sutta and the Mahavastu Avadana we are told that the Ikshvaku princes, who were banished by their father and took shelter on the slopes of the Himalayas, and from whom the Sakyas traced their descent, married their own sisters in order to maintain the purity of their line."
--[ Chandra, p.155 ]
Hence, it is virtually certain that Sita was Rama's sister, and that it is certain that such an `upright astik Hindu' as he would not have let his sister grow beyond the age limit of 8 years prescribed by Aryan law.
Now, what was the main reason for the Brahmins enforcing child marriage and incest upon the subject populations ? The answer is that these activities led to the permanent genetic degradation of the non-Brahmin races. It is well known that consanginuous marriage leads to genetic mutations in the offspring and eventually ends in the extermination of the blood lineage concerned. Incest and child marriage has a high risk of leading to irreversible hereditary defects in the second generation which are then passed on to succeeding generataions. These were hence convenient methods for the Brahmins to annihilate the non-Brahmins and establish a pure Brahmavarta ! Even to this day one finds the process of genetic deterioration occurring in non-Brahmin children inhabiting Brahmin-ruled regions. These are entirely the result of Brahmin-enforced child-marriage and Brahmin-inflicted incest.
Here check this out!!! You people are the biggest child molester's of the Human Race!!!!
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2012/June/In ...
So when did you get married at the age of 5 ?
are bhonsdi ke, bawali gand tu kya bakchodi kar raha hai be ? Muhammad ki bakchodi(quran) se man nahi bhara jo ye tuchchi kitabe padh raha hai tu ? The practice of child marriage existed in all parts of the world in past. But those people who encouraged this practice are prophets for us. Manu is not more than a tuchcha baba for us. We are not like you people who think that a terrorist and rapist like Muhammad can be a prophet.

We hindus are not chutiya like you. We are open minded and progressive. We are always ready to learn good things. Our religion is not rigid like yours. Islam is a 'kutte ki dum'.
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#34391 Jan 1, 2013
The Hindu Educator wrote:
" In the Anabattha Sutta and the Mahavastu Avadana we are told that the Ikshvaku princes, who were banished by their father and took shelter on the slopes of the Himalayas, and from whom the Sakyas traced their descent, married their own sisters in order to maintain the purity of their line."
--[ Chandra, p.155 ]
Hence, it is virtually certain that Sita was Rama's sister, and that it is certain that such an `upright astik Hindu' as he would not have let his sister grow beyond the age limit of 8 years prescribed by Aryan law.
Now, what was the main reason for the Brahmins enforcing child marriage and incest upon the subject populations ? The answer is that these activities led to the permanent genetic degradation of the non-Brahmin races. It is well known that consanginuous marriage leads to genetic mutations in the offspring and eventually ends in the extermination of the blood lineage concerned. Incest and child marriage has a high risk of leading to irreversible hereditary defects in the second generation which are then passed on to succeeding generataions. These were hence convenient methods for the Brahmins to annihilate the non-Brahmins and establish a pure Brahmavarta ! Even to this day one finds the process of genetic deterioration occurring in non-Brahmin children inhabiting Brahmin-ruled regions. These are entirely the result of Brahmin-enforced child-marriage and Brahmin-inflicted incest.
Here check this out!!! You people are the biggest child molester's of the Human Race!!!!
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2012/June/In ...
So when did you get married at the age of 5 ?
are bhonsdi ke, bawali gand tu kya bakchodi kar raha hai be ? Muhammad ki bakchodi(quran) se man nahi bhara jo ye tuchchi kitabe padh raha hai tu ? The practice of child marriage existed in all parts of the world in past. But those people who encouraged this practice are not prophets for us. Manu is not more than a tuchcha baba for us. We are not like you people who think that a terrorist and rapist like Muhammad can be a prophet.

We hindus are not chutiya like you. We are open minded and progressive. We are always ready to learn good things. Our religion is not rigid like yours.
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

#34392 Jan 1, 2013
Jai wrote:
IMI2000 convert into hinduism, you will escape yourself from going into hell.Leave muhammad dog come inside folds of sanathan dharma.
gandu cow peshaab peene wale mazhab ? hahhahaha
Jai

Ashburn, VA

#34393 Jan 1, 2013
Ayo dabang islam ko religion kyo bolo ye to ek disease hai.Nuke mecca the heartcentre of cancer.
Destroyer

Ashburn, VA

#34394 Jan 1, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
We hindus are not chutiya like you. We are open minded and progressive. We are always ready to learn good things.
Biggest joke of new year
Jai

Ashburn, VA

#34395 Jan 1, 2013
Destroyer, randi ke pelle apni ammi bhej. Aaj nauwarsh ki gaanth par uske choot se sar tak me apne lund se uski maang bharta hoon.Chuha-e-phatjab camel energy drink sipper.
Ooltah Chashmah

Ashburn, VA

#34396 Jan 1, 2013
Destroyer wrote:
<quoted text>
Biggest joke of new year
Inshaallah....mashallah
Love in

Tokyo, Japan

#34400 Jan 1, 2013
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Convoluted take on Hindu mythology. This poster is taking mythological issue far too seriously but why is he finding it necessary to alter and interprete mythological tales?
Proves that all religions are nothing but invention of humans.
Dak babaji,

Observer, Dabang, Ooltah Chashmah, Jai, HK lobby, IMI 200 0, hindu secular liberal and Love in are at your disposal and willing to write such dynamic posts daily and all we want is that you praise us for whatever we write. Don't take imi2000 lightly as he is a dangerous poster and will wreck us all if you be polite to him. Don't be a traitor and stay on the right path.

Jai Kali...Hindutva amar rahe.....Praveen Tagoddia Zindabad.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34401 Jan 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I'm not in the mood to disparage your Prophet ....but, I'm afraid of big dogs ......is it possible Muhammad felt the same ..???
I have a big dog for you.......want it ...cupcake?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#34402 Jan 1, 2013
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
May 2013 bring prosperity and happiness to all here!!!!:):):)
......Even ,the Jews.....????

Las Vegas, NV

#34403 Jan 1, 2013
FlNELlNE wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a big dog for you.......want it ...cupcake?
...I'm ,okay....thanks ..

Location hidden

#34404 Jan 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..A .50 Cal will shoot through a engine block ....How come that doesn't make you smile ...???
The sexual life of the camel,
Is stranger than anyone thinks,
At the height of the mating season,
It tries to bugger the Sphinx.
But the Sphinx's posterior orifice,
Is blocked by the sands of the Nile,
Which accounts for the hump on the camel,

bum-titty-titty, bum-titty-titty, titty-bum.
bum-titty-titty, bum-titty-titty, aye.

The sexual life of the ostrich,
Is hard to understand,
It buries its head in the sand.
And if another ostrich finds it,
Standing there with its ass in the air,
Does it have the urge to grind,
Or doesn't it bloody-well care?

The sexual life of a bullfrog
Is understood by some,
At the height of the mating season
He crawls up the arse of his chum.
But this vile orifice is horrible
And filled with foul gases and slime,
Which accounts for his croak
And why he says "ugh" all the time.

In the process of civilization,
From anthropoid ape down to man,
It is generally held that the navy,
Has buggered whatever it can.
Yet recent extensive researches,
By Darwin and Huxley and Hall,
Have conclusively proven that the hedgehog,
Cannot be buggered at all.

We therefore believe our conclusion,
Is incontrovertibly shown
That comparative safety on shipboard,
Is enjoyed by the hedgehog alone,
Why haven't they done it a Spithead,
As they have at Harvard and Yale,
And also at Oxford and Cambridge,
By shaving the spines off the tail?

So cum all you ruggers,
And to the occasion rise,
Grab yourself a hedgehog,
And give a real surprise,
The following instructions,
Will ensure that you do not fail,
Simply ream out its ass with a hose pipe,
And shave the spines off his tail.

My name is Cecil,
I cum from Lester Square,
I go all around the place,
With flowers in my hair,
For we're all queers together,
That's why we go around in pairs,
Now excuse us while we go upstairs.

I went for a ride on the subway,
And found I had to stand,
A little boy offered me his seat,
So I grabbed it with my hand,

It was Christmas Eve in the harem
The eunuchs all standing there,
A hundred dusky maidens,
Combing their pubic hair.
When along came Father Christmas,
Striding down the marble halls,
When he asked what they wanted for Christmas,
The eunuchs all answered, "Balls!"

Oh, the old men were having a birthday,
Standing at the bar,
Thinking about the old times,
Thinking back so far.
When along came a dusky maiden,
By Christ, she was so fair,
When she asked what they'd like for their birthday,
The old men all shouted, "Hair!"

Las Vegas, NV

#34405 Jan 1, 2013
FlNELlNE wrote:
<quoted text>
The sexual life of the camel,
Is stranger than anyone thinks,
It tries to bugger the Sphinx.
But the Sphinx's posterior orifice,
Is blocked by the sands of the Nile,
Which accounts for the hump on the camel,
The sexual life of the ostrich,
Is hard to understand,
It buries its head in the sand.
And if another ostrich finds it,
Standing there with its ass in the air,
Does it have the urge to grind,
Or doesn't it bloody-well care?
The sexual life of a bullfrog
Is understood by some,
At the height of the mating season
He crawls up the arse of his chum.
But this vile orifice is horrible
And filled with foul gases and slime,
Which accounts for his croak
And why he says "ugh" all the time.
In the process of civilization,
From anthropoid ape down to man,
It is generally held that the navy,
Has buggered whatever it can.
Yet recent extensive researches,
By Darwin and Huxley and Hall,
Have conclusively proven that the hedgehog,
Cannot be buggered at all.
We therefore believe our conclusion,
Is incontrovertibly shown
That comparative safety on shipboard,
Is enjoyed by the hedgehog alone,
Why haven't they done it a Spithead,
As they have at Harvard and Yale,
And also at Oxford and Cambridge,
By shaving the spines off the tail?
So cum all you ruggers,
And to the occasion rise,
Grab yourself a hedgehog,
And give a real surprise,
The following instructions,
Will ensure that you do not fail,
Simply ream out its ass with a hose pipe,
And shave the spines off his tail.
My name is Cecil,
I cum from Lester Square,
I go all around the place,
With flowers in my hair,
I went for a ride on the subway,
And found I had to stand,
A little boy offered me his seat,
So I grabbed it with my hand,
It was Christmas Eve in the harem
The eunuchs all standing there,
A hundred dusky maidens,
Combing their pubic hair.
When along came Father Christmas,
Striding down the marble halls,
When he asked what they wanted for Christmas,
The eunuchs all answered, "Balls!"
Oh, the old men were having a birthday,
Standing at the bar,
Thinking about the old times,
Thinking back so far.
When along came a dusky maiden,
By Christ, she was so fair,
When she asked what they'd like for their birthday,
The old men all shouted, "Hair!"
..I'm beginning to agree with "Dragnet52" ....Are you unemployed ..???

Location hidden

#34406 Jan 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I'm beginning to agree with "Dragnet52" ....Are you unemployed ..???
You are not listening these posts are not from FINELINE...but they are from me... your own line between the fine things. Can I have an Oralroberts from you? You know what this is? well...it is a beakjob for you, my lipstick.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#34407 Jan 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Too many centers of authority "At the same time" would certainly create chaos and confusion. And this applies to Prophets and Messengers of God also.
Our God and Creator is Wise and Knowledgeable. He does not sends His Prophets and Messengers to any city or nation unless there be need for them.
Till the true message of any prophet is present and true followers of prophet are present in any nation or city, a new prophet is not sent by God. It is when the effects of original message have blurred and people have changed and corrupted their teachings that a new prophet is send.
02. So the large numbers of prophets that are mentioned are separated by time and geographical locations. It is never that God will send two prophets in the same locality at the same time and each creating "their own center of authority".
03. Yes all the Messengers of God and prophets were "genuine" and all of them preached the "same message" of Monotheism, that Worship only One True God and shun worship of false gods and do not associate anything in the worship of your God and follow me.
But if was after the death of prophets that people either forgot their messages or changed and corrupted their teachings. So the "fault" is not with God or Messengers, but the people themselves.
There is "perfect harmony" between the prophets and Messengers themselves and they do not contradict each other.
04. It is your 'assumption" that my post is reverential. But we give due respect to every prophet and every messenger of God in the same way.
But we follow the teachings which we received from the Last and Final prophet from that esteemed chain.
I cannot control your thinking and deductive powers in any way.
Hello MUQ ,when Muhammad was turfed out of Medina ,wasn't he joined by two prophets as well ?
You mentioned this last year when you described early history.
Any idea who these other prophets were ?

Las Vegas, NV

#34410 Jan 1, 2013
MUQ Follower wrote:
<quoted text>
They were False Prophet's No 2 & No 3. Mohammad was the No 1 Only True Prophet and the Final Prophet For All Eternity as decreed by Allah (saw).
Do you agree ..Mohammad was the "best" prophet ........because, HE COULD ...DANCE..!!!!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#34411 Jan 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Do you agree ..Mohammad was the "best" prophet ........because, HE COULD ...DANCE..!!!!
No dancing allowed in Islam

Las Vegas, NV

#34412 Jan 1, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
No dancing allowed in Islam
...NO DANCING WITH GIRLS....But, Those Pashtuns .......sure can shake their perky little bottoms ..........
Pure Chaddi

Mumbai, India

#34416 Jan 1, 2013
Mohammad was ace acrobat of his time ……so dancing was not an issue. After all scrwng potbellied Khadija….or a small doll Ayasha needed lotta dancing, wooing , acrobatics …..!
IMI2000o

Mumbai, India

#34417 Jan 1, 2013
I am out of steam
Yes friends I am out of steam. You call me – Pakistani admi haey, ISI ka admi haey, Katu A admi haey, Chhota Lully wala admi haey, Wart dk wala admi haey……….and kick and slap me around in forum…….!

Trust me I have started having doubt – mein admi hoon ya nahi ? Admi hoon ya pajama ?

Yes friends I am out of steam !

All of you are Mr. & Ms Doubtfires-
I say I am Hindoo – you say nope as a U have doubt
I say I am rich- You say nope as I don’t behave rich

I say I am from Mathura DPS- you say nope as in DPS boys don’t give BJ
…………………………
What d’ya want me to do ? Fly khol kE dikhaoon kya I am not kattu ? Bank account details bhejoon kya – to show I am rich ?

This place have become like Indian Parliament- poor gal in Busrape case is already cremated……..but fkckrs are asking her parents – Nirbhaya nirbhay hou kaar ek lardkey ke saath ghum rahi thi- oonki engagement hou gai this kya ? Bhosrdiwalo saamp nikal gaya , ab sirf lakir pit-tey raho !

!@#$%$%^&*((*&& Yes my friends I am out of steam……….

Forgive me for running away from forum………I wanna break……..a holiday…..may be in a Mental asylum !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Sex Stories (Oct '13) 23 min jibran 12
Why people of world hate pakistanis?? (Jul '11) 33 min MADHU Sindhe 667
All gays from islamabad & rawalpindi post skype... (Jan '14) 1 hr junaid 331
US drones are pounding Pakistan's North Waziris... (Sep '10) 1 hr IMAM OF MECCA 20
Kashmir Witnesses 'Worst Violence in a Decade' ... 1 hr Humhainna 2
badi behan ko nangi nahate hue dekha. Aur usne ... (Jul '11) 1 hr hi bahawal 2,973
For Sexy Girls in Lahore (Jan '13) 2 hr hi bahawal 724
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 6 hr junaid 4,631
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 10 hr karachi airport 2,795
Agar suhagrat ko ur bv ki choot se khoon na nik... (Aug '12) 18 hr Azeem Khan 1,427
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 22 hr khi top 5,001

Pakistan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE