No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
29,601 - 29,620 of 49,195 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
jehadi hindu

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
And when dividing Muslim countries, they "inserted" their own "pie" and solved their own "jewish problem".
They packed most of the "European Jews" to Arab Lands, so there would never be rest and peace in that part of the world.
And things happened as they planned. The land has not seen peace since the Jews landed there.
The Jews are in great danger of their lives, they have caught loin by their tails and do not know how to handle it.
They have to keep on fighting and playing as bullies, because any relaxation means that they will be overwhelmed.
jews are not aggressors. they are fighting arab terrorists.
only solution of this arab terrorism is use of nukes by israel.
jews have beaten these arab terrorists time and again.
jews are the example for all like minded people to follow.
Deedat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie doodat what bubble did you burst? lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha ha
I was talking about the bubble that was on your left nipple (the same one I like to rectify)
jehadi hindu

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
After the death of prophet (peace be on him), his wives, treated with respect and reverence by all Muslim, devoted themselves full time to practice and teach Islamic values to Muslims, especially women.
if he had so many wives, what kind of prophet he was???
is this the way of religious persons????
how many wives imam of mecca/madina have???
Deedat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Janab Deedat Sahib
A.“Similarity between Quran and Zaid’s Poetry”:
1. It would only be a “very ignorant person” who has no sense of Arabic literature, who will say that Quran (early or late Makkah or Madina period does not matter at all) copied or looks similar to Zaid or any other Pre-Islam period of Arabia.
2. These people since they have no answer to Quran’s elegance and challenges for people to bring a Chapter like it, and do not want to believe in God’s revelation, are just clutching at straw.
3. If some word are common in some books or there seems to be some outward similarity between the two, how wrong is it to “confirm” that one copied from another? And if “early” Makkah chapter copied from Zaid, then what about other portion of Quran? From where they came or might be prophet got “more experienced”?
4. The same baseless charges Jews and Christians hurl when they say “Quran copied” from their books. But there is not a single verse from any version of Arabic Bible that is quoted verbatim in Quran.
5. I am very sure that you do not know a single word of Arabic and you are just using arguments of other people, without even time to pause and think what they are saying.
A1. A Practical Test that Quran is a Miracle:
Why do you not a practical test? Select one poem from Zaid or any other Arabic poet, which you think is “Just like Quran”
And select some verse or chapter from Quran of equal size.
Ask some Muslim friend to recite to you both of them to you and try to memorize both of them, one by one.
Make equal efforts to remember both of them, and then find which one is easier to remember.
Since you do not know a word of Arabic,. I hope your judgment will be unbiased.
This test can be taken by any Non Muslim any where in the world at any time.
And this is a living miracle of Quran!!
B. Quran only came for Arabs:
6. I might not be a scholar of Arabic, but I do know A, B, C, of Arabic and what Quran says. Quran NEVER addresses not even once O you people of Arab, how it could be only for Arabs?
And Quran says in many places “It is guidance for the Whole World”.
It addresses people as “O mankind”,“O Children of Adam!!”…. how can you say that Islam is only for Arabs?
07. Arabs constitute only 20 % of World’s Muslim population, rest 80 % are Non Arabs. By the way how many of World’s Hindus are Indians or have close relation with India?
C. About Ghazals:
08. That was not my main topic. I just gave it so you could understand the situation.
09. Islam is not against poetry as such, there are many things which can be said in poetry which cannot be said in prose.
10. What it is against is musical instruments and dances and mixed male and female gathering where these events take
Unless you control yourself and your language, it might not be possible for me to continue answering your posts.
Qidwai Sahib neither you or any one can say that Zaid’s poetry is not the contributor of Mecca Surahs…
1.Ignorant I may be…..but still I know the difference between Meccan and Medina Surahs (and will post the surahs so that we can have a base ) and see if it is not copy and paste from Zaid…
2. Qidwai Sahib where the elegance of Quran Sahriff goes where I wrote “Kamiley Kayaim Karim” Is there any verse(in Quran Shariff )that can match to my three words…..also if you are looking for any answers if Quran Shariff have/has feel free to ask me… you can dig in whole of Islamic scriptures and come up with my three words
3.My My now you are desecrating Zaid…the contributor of Meccan Surahs and also word to word is copy paste….
4. If Jews said it that it copy paste, they were right as Qurnan Sahriff itself testifies if Momins are in doubt that they should consult “Tohra”..why you say these as baseless charges(I never charged and for that matter no one charged you that)
5. I do not know single word of Arabic….but would like to see how you translate the word “Naas”
jai

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

i have started a new religion piss-islam.i feel proud to annouse that i am its new prophet.
jai

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

muzzie woman now from now i am your allah.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

lndia wrote:
<quoted text>
Still, you must prove that you ain't a cabbie or an ashtray cleaner. He has his rights to keep off you so let us be fair. I would understand that you might be a brain surgeon in India but drive cabs in Australia but do not forget that in your country they respect the dignity of labour.
Does he respect the dignity of one's identity ?
I would respect anyone's views as long as they don't pretend that their words are of others.
I find his words informative so why should he not post under his own identity to show his mantle that we may respect his opinion ?

I was in London 6 months ago and someone within our accommodation entered my laptop so I presumed it to be he.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Original Dragnet 52…I am having some fun….
Really liked your posts on spirituality…
It will hurt his ego to know that you are having a ball dealing with him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

harminder wrote:
filth and beyond in islam
a cult of blood thirsty murderers
Muslim Mother Kills 7-Year-Old for Not Learning Koran
This is so outrageous! A poor 7-year-old killed because he did not learn suras out of the Koran, and by his own mother. How can anyone remain silent when atrocities such as this occur?
BOY, 7 BEATEN TO DEATH FOR NOT LEARNING KORAN, MOTHER FOUND GUILTY
More love and tolerance from the anti-religion of peace. And murder of the offspring is sanctioned under Islam: read it, page 584 in Reliance of the Traveller: A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law.
Mother Sara Ege Guilty Of Murder Of Son Yousef, 7, Beaten To Death For Not Learning Koran The Huffington Post UK | Posted: 05/12/2012 17:23 GMT Updated: 05/12/2012 17:23 GMT
A mother who beat her son to death for failing to learn the Koran by heart, murdered him and burned his body to hide the evidence, a jury has found.
Sara Ege, 33, treated son Yaseen like a "dog," brutally beating him with a stick for failing to memorise religious texts.
The bright seven-year-old died in July 2010 from internal injuries caused by three months of punishing beatings from his own mother.
His death was treated as a terrible tragedy in the aftermath of the blaze but it was quickly found he was dead before it was set.
Ege accused her own husband of being the real killer throughout her murder trial at Cardiff Crown Court.
But on Wednesday, husband Yousef Ege, 38, was cleared of failing to act to prevent the death of his son athome in Pontcanna, Cardiff, south Wales.
Ege was found guilty of murder and of perverting the course of justice. She will be sentenced in the new year.
There is NO MOTHER SON relation in islam
There is something in what you say in that last line.
We have noticed over the past few years of Muslims entering boats in Indonesia with their very young children on route to Australia.
I ask of you,would you put your children at risk travelling in a foreign land with no idea if your journey to be successful ?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

-YAZ been here b4- wrote:
<quoted text>
point a itself is becoming a controversial even in usa with the passage of more numbers of Americans are pointing fingers towards their gov than Afghanistan
Your suggestion (9-11) was an inside job ....Why, don't we look at reality ..the Defense Department will soon begin its own intelligence gathering (spying), as the C.I.A is over burdened , and it was a lack of intelligence that allowed Al-Qaeda to murder Americans ....

So, "Yazeem" why would the American military and C.I.A ,now realize that we do not have enough spies ,to defend America ....If as you claim 9-11 ,was an inside job the whole time ..??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. With so many people using false ID s , how can I track one form the other? I answer to the person whose name appears in the post. Unless there is some means to identify who is using false ID, what can I do? You should take it up with TOPIX management and not with me.
02. Just saying there are many “factual errors” in my post is not enough. I can also say there are many errors in your post also.
03. So my saying that China is “Technologic Hub” and not “Manufacturing Hub” is one of those “Great Factual Error”?
Thanks for reminding me!!
India and China both are neck to neck in Reverse Engineering business…. But Chinese are much ahead of them.
That is why “Most” of World’s Leading Brands have their Factories in China….the same way as “Most of World’s Software giants and Research Labs” have their offices and research labs in India.
And Indians market are filled with “Made in China” goods, it is Govt. Policy which is holding this flood, otherwise they will make Indian made goods almost obsolete.
03. You can comment about Saudi Arabia, but you should not forget, the local conditions. I am an Indian so your comments do not “hurt” me. That much.
Without using all this sophistry about false IDs, all you have to do is attest the label "fake dragnet" to my clone ID when you address it. The fake dragnet is easily distinguishable from the original, or do you need lessons on that?

Chinese goods are flooding the markets all over the world. The reason for this is not because of Chinese ingenuity or the technical finesse of their products, but because they are damn cheap compared to other equivalent products. The Chinese economy is a highly controlled economy where the cost of labor is deliberately kept low, the inflation never allowed to zoom beyond very low single digit figures. The present low inflation rates are maintained by putting a tight lid on the natural play of market forces. In addition to that, the Chinese currency is artificially devalued to make its exports cheaper. All the major trading countries of the world are having an issue with artificial devaluation of Chinese currency. All said and done, the Chinese bubble will burst once the leveling forces are set in motion.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Your line of thinking that US will not leave Iran alone even if they stop nuke program seems to be correct.
Screwng these countries is a smaller section of Western grand polity-economic plan of world domination . UN is worth a sack of potatoes and as in-effective as 'League of nations' in previous form.
Do you think Iranians are making Nukes on their own ? Every step towards Nuke success has a signature of Russian collaboration! Why to ask Russia or China stop vetoing rather than telling them- just fkcng stop selling Iran Nuke Tech ? Nope ......US will not like to go around without chaddi (Note: 100 % is outsourced from Chinkuland)by starting a trade-war.
A) I disagree Muslims nations need too much work ,I think we have learned our lesson in Iraq and Afghanistan .
B)The Hindu and Persians were once one people ...If the Indians can build atomic bombs ..so, can the Persians ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

03. If West has sympathies with Jews, why they did not give them a “safe place” in the midst of Muslim Lands, why they did not give them a safe heaven in their own countries?
And if you know history they promised them “Home Land” even before 6 Million Jews were murdered by Hitler. So what you say is not true.
"MUQ" the Ottoman Turks ruled over many peoples and religions ...The Jews after the departure of the European powers decided to carve out their own country ....With the Ottomans gone why should they not ...???

2)This is now the case in Syria, Sunni and Shia' do not play well with each other ..the Kurds are neither ....These people may re-write their borders ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
I Know….I am Agnostic….and I just pointed what facts are…for me religions are just an expression of the unknown which is derived from the fear of unknown
In this case you appear to be supporting "Dak-original" ...."All organized Religion, is created by mankind "...

My difficulty is ,"Did God create us ...and, now allows us to blindly search for Him ?"

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Dragnet52 wrote:
Just look at your own case. You blindly accepted, for whatever reasons, that koran is information from creator. For you it is an article of faith to say that all that is contained in koran is direct revelation from God. But there is a basic problem inherent in such a blind declaration of faith, and that has to do with renewal of faith. Every man from time to time, in varying degrees, loses faith in the sayings of the scriptures. A genuine religion will always have inbuilt provisions in it to allow for the renewal of man's faith in it. For example, by way of prayers, meditation and other spiritual practices, men can again rediscover their faith in the truth and validity of the scriptures. But this is only for a genuine religion.
...Islam is a "genuine" religion ...If we make it to Heaven ,there "will be" Muslims there .

"MUQ" is just a poor example ,as honesty is not his strong suite ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>In this case you appear to be supporting "Dak-original" ...."All organized Religion, is created by mankind "...
My difficulty is ,"Did God create us ...and, now allows us to blindly search for Him ?"
God does not order us to search.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Islam is a "genuine" religion ...If we make it to Heaven ,there "will be" Muslims there .
"MUQ" is just a poor example ,as honesty is not his strong suite ...
If we do reach heaven, then it will be inspite of religion. Muslims like any other human beings are capable of reaching heaven, but it will not be because they are muslims.

And I don't know what you mean by genuine religion. Is there a gold standard test by which we can differentiate between a genuine and a fake one? One man's fakeness is another man's genuineness.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Priya wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,may i know what you do in real life,your english is too good
Ahhh...!!.."Priya".. you're very sweet ...It's because I'm an American ....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Dragnet52 wrote:
To tell you the truth, I'm extremely flattered when fake dragnet comes in here to inform that I'm the most hunted guy on this forum. That speaks something about my effectiveness. Fake steadyfriend asks MUQ to ignore me, yet he cannot ignore me as fake dragnet who keeps following me like Mary's little lamb. Love me or hate me but these jihadis like imi2000 and his fake creations cannot ignore me.
Now fake dragnet in addition to imitating me has now another trick up his sleeve. He has taken out his leprous arm filled with ulcers to garner sympathy from others. Hope he gets some more coins to purchase two loaves of bread.
I have to concur ...you have a much enemies as "MUQ" does ...now you guys know what the Israelis feel like ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh...!!.."Priya "..you're very sweet ...It's because I'm an American ....
If I'm not wrong, wasn't that post addressed to me?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
mujhe lund chusna hai koi meri gand maro (Oct '11) 12 min I m top boy frm multan 2,070
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 24 min nadeem razzaq 3,172
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 2 hr aftab 4,735
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 3 hr irfan from karachi 2,517
multani girls & boys sexy chat cnt no (Feb '13) 3 hr Shah 1,194
Pakistan Zindabad - India Murdabad - Sarkar (Jun '10) 4 hr FUCKislam 90
do the muslim woman iis more character less the... (Aug '09) 5 hr aaa 4
•••
•••