Walsall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Azad kashmir has the highest literacy rate in pakistan you thick fucker, and the 2 students who got the best grades at my grammar school were both mirpuri including me. I know one punjabi who was on the waiting list and his dad paid money to the central fund for him to enter the school even though he was nowhere near the top-just typical punjabi corruption; the same happens in shittistan with the punjabi elite paying their way into top institutions; its not a meritocracy or a truly egaliatarian state only the rich can get educated whilst the rest suffer in illiteracy, thats why i hate pakistan cos the elite and punjabis as awhole including you have this victorian era snobbish notion that ppl are born better or worse than others and that its a childs fault if he is born into apoor family , this is the snobbish attitude u have with mps and with people in pakistan, you dont allow ppl to reach their full potential and thus hinder the formation of a meritocracy and so u dont get the most out of your nation's human capital thus leaving it lacking professional and entrepreneurs and you destroy competition by keeping the education restricted to the elites. Do you really think that these elites went to oxford cos they were intelligent? They just bought themselves into the uni and that is why you will never get a grassroots ruler in pakistan who comes from humble background, a working class hero so to speak as they have in iran with ahmedinejad. This has all got to do with punjabi mentality and the rigid class /racial structure that they proposE. I heard the govt of india gives scholarships to poor ppl oto help induce social mobility, i think not in a million yrs would that happen in shittistan as they dont want the poor village folk to become educated as it might mean that they would start progressing and amongst them will rise some viable opposition. So the punjabis want to keep people uneducated as much as you dont want to admit it, you think its the rightful place of some ppl esp mirpuris to remain uneducated and cant face the fact that im more educated and a much more eloquent , intelligent and nicer person than you. I would never had had the chance to get such an education in shittistan , there teachers are told not to go to AK as the govt gives them less pay there on purpose so that the area remains underdeveloped and poor. Look at england ever since the welfare reforms of the 1910s previously peasant folk have no become part of the middle class. No such thing has ever happened in shittistan thats why i HATE PAKISTAN AND PUNJABIS and consider england to be my country. Pakistan has done nothing for me or my ppl so i dont see why i should love it as so many punjabis want me to, but at the same time hold an insubordinate role.

Punjabis are the most pitiful, see through, jealous, spiteful ppl ive ever come across and the thing is is that I AM YET to come across one who matches is me in intellect, and im not saying there isnt one (although itd be very rare) im just saying that its always the thickest and dumbest ones like you who act as if theyre so educated compared to the rest, when really there are a million ppl easily more educated. Only the BEST gets bragging rights and since im easily the best here all you punjabis can suck my mirpuri dick and hurry up cos ur sister is hungry too
MIRPURI

Walsall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Bengal_Tiger wrote:
Apart from the last sentence, a very good article.
The irony is that though NA-PAK nationalists, Pakistan-walas, Punjabis vilify "Hindu" India and use the "untouchable" card as a convenient tool for India-bashing, India it seems is more pro-active in terms of removing social barries and promoting socio-economic inequality than NA-PAKistan is.
Yes, Punjabis do not want to see people progress. They have the same mentality with us Bengalis here in the UK and get angry if they see a Bengali excel and prosper as they believe that we are an inferior people and our natural place is to be low.
The truth is far from it, India was the richest part of the world for thousands and thousands of years and the fertile, green and luscios Bengal delta was the richest part of India.
Bengalis in India are known as the Jews of India in terms of intellecutal heritage and ability, since they are so clever.
Anyway this is why the NA-PAK Punjabis will never succeed in the modern world as they are basically crypto-Hindus who believe in Brahmanism/caste racism and do not want a Mirpuri, Bengali or other Muslim to do well.
NA-PAKistan is dying in front of our eyes and hopefully it will be replaced with small ethnic states where the feudal system and caste system will be destroyed.
Dr Qadir Magsi in Sindh can destroy the feudal system and caste system in Sindh.
ANP can do the same in Pakhtunkhwa.
Balochi middle class can pressurize the Sardar dominated nationalist movement e.g. Hyrbayri Marri, AtauAllah Mengal etc to do the same in Balochistan.
Punjab can do what it wants as we Muslims (Bengalis, Pashtuns, Balohis, Sindhis) could give a damn about those traitors.
Punjabis' sakhti is coming soon; theyre already crying over load shedding its about time the fake muslim punjabi scumbags start to suffer the consequences of their immorality!

“One World One Paradise”

Since: Jan 11

In my work

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

MIRPURI wrote:
<quoted text>
Punjabis' sakhti is coming soon; theyre already crying over load shedding its about time the fake muslim punjabi scumbags start to suffer the consequences of their immorality!
Says the beggar village man who sells his wife and children off in prostitution rings. Truth is Britain does not like your kind. You rape children and groom them to make money just like gypsies and you smooch off everyone like the beggars you are. You are nothing but cow turd. A confused people with no sense of identity. You can't even tell if you like men or women. No wonder your women come to me for pleasure. You are a confused diseased piece of turd who eats grass like the common cow you are. Now go back to your boy clients while I beat your wife and sis away with my dik. They love a good facial now and then.
MIRPURI

Walsall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

HafidFaruq wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the beggar village man who sells his wife and children off in prostitution rings. Truth is Britain does not like your kind. You rape children and groom them to make money just like gypsies and you smooch off everyone like the beggars you are. You are nothing but cow turd. A confused people with no sense of identity. You can't even tell if you like men or women. No wonder your women come to me for pleasure. You are a confused diseased piece of turd who eats grass like the common cow you are. Now go back to your boy clients while I beat your wife and sis away with my dik. They love a good facial now and then.
LOL the only beggars that i see are punjabis. Mirpur is full of your kind , you ugly bastards with your fucked up teeth and coarse language migrating from the slums of gujranwala just to earn a rupee or two on the streets of mirpur. I heard punjabis make more in one day begging on the streets of mirpur city than they do in a whole week in places like gujranwala. You should be grateful, our good nature is what keeps your family running. Hey the US aid is going to stop one day what are you going to do then?

The whole of pakistan hates your kind and the whole world hates pakistan, a country that your people proudly preside over. Anywhere you go in pakistan outside punjab they use the word punjabi as an insult or as a description for an illiterate, immoral, corrupt sexually perverse outsider, be they punjabi or not. Your women are whores and you encourage that; too many times have i come across cheap dolled up punjabi sluts going for men with uncircumcised cock and acting as if its normal to do so. I think your girls learn from their mothers, its common for punjabi aunties to wink at men half their age and in lahore they drive around in their husband's flashy cars looking for young men to pick up for sex whilst their husbands are away in the army engaging in homosexual orgies that are so common amongst pakistans military punjabi elite.

I dont need lecturing by a scumjabi/blowjabi on morality i just have to look at the state of napakistan and see that no punjabi can ever occupy the moral high ground.

“One World One Paradise”

In my work

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

MIRPURI wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL the only beggars that i see are punjabis. Mirpur is full of your kind , you ugly bastards with your fucked up teeth and coarse language migrating from the slums of gujranwala just to earn a rupee or two on the streets of mirpur. I heard punjabis make more in one day begging on the streets of mirpur city than they do in a whole week in places like gujranwala. You should be grateful, our good nature is what keeps your family running. Hey the US aid is going to stop one day what are you going to do then?
The whole of pakistan hates your kind and the whole world hates pakistan, a country that your people proudly preside over. Anywhere you go in pakistan outside punjab they use the word punjabi as an insult or as a description for an illiterate, immoral, corrupt sexually perverse outsider, be they punjabi or not. Your women are whores and you encourage that; too many times have i come across cheap dolled up punjabi sluts going for men with uncircumcised cock and acting as if its normal to do so. I think your girls learn from their mothers, its common for punjabi aunties to wink at men half their age and in lahore they drive around in their husband's flashy cars looking for young men to pick up for sex whilst their husbands are away in the army engaging in homosexual orgies that are so common amongst pakistans military punjabi elite.
I dont need lecturing by a scumjabi/blowjabi on morality i just have to look at the state of napakistan and see that no punjabi can ever occupy the moral high ground.
Self projecting are we chawwal? Not to worry village idi0t I am not you. You do a great job being the coarse ugly homosexual yourself. As for my women, not a single one would get out of line if they was my wife or daughter. I'd slap the cuss out of them if I caught them hanging with you village idi0ts or dressing like your trashy women. Can not say the same for your women. They come to me looking like tramps with their haggard appearance. Their clothes ripped and torn teasing me with their ugly drooping breast hanging ou. You should really teach your ladies it is not polite to dress like hoes in public .

So you think you different from Punjabi? I have news for you, no Westerner would tell. In fact they would laugh when you come begging to them like the dirty filth you are calling you gypsy becuase that is basically what you is. As for US, I await the day US keeps its nasty nose out of our business. I pray inshallah that one day their country is nuked as they are a corrupt uncivilized country who should not be involved. We would not need their aid if they did not corrupt and influence our country with their western garbage. They are filth bent on imperialism. They support the corrupt greedy zionists.

Now back to your usual duty you filthy begging shoe shiner. Shine those shoes of your masters good and clean or else they'll take all the 1% of your earnings.
MIRPURI

Walsall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

HafidFaruq wrote:
<quoted text>
Self projecting .
Spoken like a true muslim there! Well im happy our women dress modestly unlike your slaggy daughters. At university i had many punjabi hos offering their fat ugly bodies to me for sex. One was even on the phone to her mother showing off about how she had caught another man in her net. My mate was going to marry one of your people only for him to find out that his mother in law to be stages hen nights where all the women in the family dress up like sluts for the men and pretend to peform fellatio on cakes shaped like cocks. If i were you id worry about your daughters getting banged by hairy sikhs because this is what ive witnessed of punjabis.

My punjabi mates own mother has so little sharam that she palsters herself with make up on her old wrinkly face and on many occassions has tried it one with me. If it wasnt for my self respect shed be sucking on my cock before you could say randi.

As usual typical punjabi has to talk about status then ironically after his racist rant follows up with a nice talk about islam and this fanatasy of destroying the US. Punjabis are below me mate, all of the punjabis at school were thick fuckers who needed private tuition even though we went to a grammar school. I have said this many times before im yet to come across a blowjabi who is as educated as me.

It's always rich hearing a punjabi slag off the US or the west when its a known fact that in the top schools of pakistan where punjabi politicians send their kids they regard anything to do with western culture to be sacred and do their very best to adopt the liberal values of the west and the US. This is why pakistan is the slave of the US, it was you punjabis especially under zia who pimped out the country for american dollars and you continue to do it today. Scumjabis are the most liberal of pakis and the most likely to adopt the values of the US and shun islamic values , that is why when you go to any punjabi city like lahore the women there are dressed in much skimpier clothing than many western cities. You scumjabis might see that as progression but I see it as selling out to your goreh masters, I dare you to find any girls dressed like that in mirpur or ak; were too modest to have our women dressed like slags.

I was shocked at how many punjabi parents take their kids to watch bollywood movies at cinema so that they can be brainwashed by indian propaganda and crappy bollywood notions of love. A punjabi has no integrity in his views he says one thing and does another , you guys only use islam for your own political agendas when it actually comes down to it you're probably the most irreligious and secular muslims in the whole of the subcontinent. I would never EVER want to be a scumjabi!
Nazir

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

MIRPURI wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true muslim there! Well im happy our women dress modestly unlike your slaggy daughters. At university i had many punjabi hos offering their fat ugly bodies to me for sex. One was even on the phone to her mother showing off about how she had caught another man in her net. My mate was going to marry one of your people only for him to find out that his mother in law to be stages hen nights where all the women in the family dress up like sluts for the men and pretend to peform fellatio on cakes shaped like cocks. If i were you id worry about your daughters getting banged by hairy sikhs because this is what ive witnessed of punjabis.

My punjabi mates own mother has so little sharam that she palsters herself with make up on her old wrinkly face and on many occassions has tried it one with me. If it wasnt for my self respect shed be sucking on my cock before you could say randi.

As usual typical punjabi has to talk about status then ironically after his racist rant follows up with a nice talk about islam and this fanatasy of destroying the US. Punjabis are below me mate, all of the punjabis at school were thick fuckers who needed private tuition even though we went to a grammar school. I have said this many times before im yet to come across a blowjabi who is as educated as me.

It's always rich hearing a punjabi slag off the US or the west when its a known fact that in the top schools of pakistan where punjabi politicians send their kids they regard anything to do with western culture to be sacred and do their very best to adopt the liberal values of the west and the US. This is why pakistan is the slave of the US, it was you punjabis especially under zia who pimped out the country for american dollars and you continue to do it today. Scumjabis are the most liberal of pakis and the most likely to adopt the values of the US and shun islamic values , that is why when you go to any punjabi city like lahore the women there are dressed in much skimpier clothing than many western cities. You scumjabis might see that as progression but I see it as selling out to your goreh masters, I dare you to find any girls dressed like that in mirpur or ak; were too modest to have our women dressed like slags.

I was shocked at how many punjabi parents take their kids to watch bollywood movies at cinema so that they can be brainwashed by indian propaganda and crappy bollywood notions of love. A punjabi has no integrity in his views he says one thing and does another , you guys only use islam for your own political agendas when it actually comes down to it you're probably the most irreligious and secular muslims in the whole of the subcontinent. I would never EVER want to be a scumjabi!
many sikhs and muslims intermarry in the west

“One World One Paradise”

In my work

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

MIRPURI wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true muslim there!
And proud of it!
MIRPURI wrote:
<quoted text>Well im happy our women dress modestly unlike your slaggy daughters. At university i had many punjabi hos offering their fat ugly bodies to me for sex. One was even on the phone to her mother showing off about how she had caught another man in her net. My mate was going to marry one of your people only for him to find out that his mother in law to be stages hen nights where all the women in the family dress up like sluts for the men and pretend to peform fellatio on cakes shaped like cocks. If i were you id worry about your daughters getting banged by hairy sikhs because this is what ive witnessed of punjabis.
You wish you lying begging racist hijra. No woman would ever offer herself to you not even your wife! Truth is you are an ugly village man who scare men and women alike. The closest you can get is with boys in desperate need of money and even they can't stand you because you are a common cheap shoe shining boy. You're only way of making it is by begging of the streets and crying racism. Filthy people like you are spit on every day because you choose your victimhood.
MIRPURI wrote:
<quoted text>My punjabi mates own mother has so little sharam that she palsters herself with make up on her old wrinkly face and on many occassions has tried it one with me. If it wasnt for my self respect shed be sucking on my cock before you could say randi.
Stop confusing your imaginary friends with your filthy fantasies chawaal. You see when you was little your mother was a randi who dress you up as a girl to beg off men. You wore heavy cakey makeup like your mother and decided you liked it. Then as you got older all the school kids teased you not because of you stupid proud village blood but because you was a shemale. Now you blame it on the very people who have kicked and beat you for acting like a little girl, Punjabi. And if you come into my country dressing like the hoe you are, expect a bullet to your brain you ugly hijra scum.
MIRPURI wrote:
<quoted text>As usual typical punjabi has to talk about status then ironically after his racist rant follows up with a nice talk about islam and this fanatasy of destroying the US. Punjabis are below me mate, all of the punjabis at school were thick fuckers who needed private tuition even though we went to a grammar school. I have said this many times before im yet to come across a blowjabi who is as educated as me.
The only racist one is you hijra. You have made how many posts regarding Punjabis? Then you cry at the drop of a hat and rant because you as sensative as a woman. Oh wait...you are half woman LMAO!! Now back to your shoe shining. No man or woman wants to touch your old crusty doe dolla raandee lmao! And please teach your women how to dress. You talk about modesty? Why just today I caught one of your daughters without her headscarf! If that were my wife or daughter I beat the sht out of them. Truth is you a wuss who is more like grandmother and then a man or father. In fact your wife had a bastard child by the Punjabi down the street cus you was busy fcking your nephew and niece like the inbred shemale kutti you are. Now stay in Britain old lady and keep your nasty lifestyles with you. I kick and beat any scum punjabi or not who acts like western trash even your ma.
Nazir

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

HafidFaruq wrote:
<quoted text>And proud of it!

MIRPURI wrote, "<quoted text>Well im happy our women dress modestly unlike your slaggy daughters. At university i had many punjabi hos offering their fat ugly bodies to me for sex. One was even on the phone to her mother showing off about how she had caught another man in her net. My mate was going to marry one of your people only for him to find out that his mother in law to be stages hen nights where all the women in the family dress up like sluts for the men and pretend to peform fellatio on cakes shaped like cocks. If i were you id worry about your daughters getting banged by hairy sikhs because this is what ive witnessed of punjabis."

You wish you lying begging racist hijra. No woman would ever offer herself to you not even your wife! Truth is you are an ugly village man who scare men and women alike. The closest you can get is with boys in desperate need of money and even they can't stand you because you are a common cheap shoe shining boy. You're only way of making it is by begging of the streets and crying racism. Filthy people like you are spit on every day because you choose your victimhood.

MIRPURI wrote, "<quoted text>My punjabi mates own mother has so little sharam that she palsters herself with make up on her old wrinkly face and on many occassions has tried it one with me. If it wasnt for my self respect shed be sucking on my cock before you could say randi."

Stop confusing your imaginary friends with your filthy fantasies chawaal. You see when you was little your mother was a randi who dress you up as a girl to beg off men. You wore heavy cakey makeup like your mother and decided you liked it. Then as you got older all the school kids teased you not because of you stupid proud village blood but because you was a shemale. Now you blame it on the very people who have kicked and beat you for acting like a little girl, Punjabi. And if you come into my country dressing like the hoe you are, expect a bullet to your brain you ugly hijra scum.

MIRPURI wrote, "<quoted text>As usual typical punjabi has to talk about status then ironically after his racist rant follows up with a nice talk about islam and this fanatasy of destroying the US. Punjabis are below me mate, all of the punjabis at school were thick fuckers who needed private tuition even though we went to a grammar school. I have said this many times before im yet to come across a blowjabi who is as educated as me."

The only racist one is you hijra. You have made how many posts regarding Punjabis? Then you cry at the drop of a hat and rant because you as sensative as a woman. Oh wait...you are half woman LMAO!! Now back to your shoe shining. No man or woman wants to touch your old crusty doe dolla raandee lmao! And please teach your women how to dress. You talk about modesty? Why just today I caught one of your daughters without her headscarf! If that were my wife or daughter I beat the sht out of them. Truth is you a wuss who is more like grandmother and then a man or father. In fact your wife had a bastard child by the Punjabi down the street cus you was busy fcking your nephew and niece like the inbred shemale kutti you are. Now stay in Britain old lady and keep your nasty lifestyles with you. I kick and beat any scum punjabi or not who acts like western trash even your ma.
good replies r u punjabi ?

“One World One Paradise”

In my work

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Nazir wrote:
<quoted text>
good replies r u punjabi ?
Yes I am and proud of it.
Nazir

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

HafidFaruq wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am and proud of it.
me too we must also preserve our mother tongue
mirpuri

Walsall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

HafidFaruq wrote:
<quoted text>
And proud of it!
<quoted text>
Sarcasm is often lost on scumjabi monkeys

<quoted text>

Nice description of napakistan and blowjabi psyche there. I agree pakistani punjabis are beggars and cry racism when america whoops your gandu ass nicely on a daily basis. Little pussies couldnt even do anything when NATO killed 30 of your scumjabi brethren in a blantantly deliberate airstrike. Instead you cried like bitches.

And if you come into my country dressing like the hoe you are, expect a bullet to your brain you ugly hijra scum.
<quoted text>

Why would i go to a shithole like napakistan, a country thats consistently in the bottom 5 in the human development index. You come out with this nationalistic bullshit when we all really know you're building yourself a nice banana to get your stinky ass out of monkeystan.

And please teach your women how to dress. You talk about modesty? Why just today I caught one of your daughters without her headscarf! If that were my wife or daughter I beat the sht out of them. Truth is you a wuss who is more like grandmother and then a man or father. In fact your wife had a bastard child by the Punjabi down the street cus you was busy fcking your nephew and niece like the inbred shemale kutti you are. Now stay in Britain old lady and keep your nasty lifestyles with you. I kick and beat any scum punjabi or not who acts like western trash even your ma.
Your wife is a randi who sucks black cock on a daily basis and she teaches this fine punjabi art of fellation to your daughter too. This is a punjabi tradition that is passed down through generations and takes years of practice. All punjabi females have to do obligatory shifts in the heera mandi from the age of 11, this is how they have gained the reputation has the best cocksuckers in the world. No punjabi has ever got the balls to face me, your women have sole ownership of your balls once you get married.
mirpuri

Walsall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Nice description of napakistan and blowjabi psyche there. I agree pakistani punjabis are beggars and cry racism when america whoops your gandu ass nicely on a daily basis. Little pussies couldnt even do anything when NATO killed 30 of your scumjabi brethren in a blantantly deliberate airstrike. Instead you cried like bitches.
mirpuri

Walsall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Why would i go to a shithole like napakistan, a country thats consistently in the bottom 5 in the human development index. You come out with this nationalistic bullshit when we all really know you're building yourself a nice banana boat to get your stinky ass out of monkeystan.
Nazir

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

mirpuri wrote:
<quoted text>Your wife is a randi who sucks black cock on a daily basis and she teaches this fine punjabi art of fellation to your daughter too. This is a punjabi tradition that is passed down through generations and takes years of practice. All punjabi females have to do obligatory shifts in the heera mandi from the age of 11, this is how they have gained the reputation has the best cocksuckers in the world. No punjabi has ever got the balls to face me, your women have sole ownership of your balls once you get married.
what about u kashmiri women who were taken into the afghan harems u guys have been ruled by everyone
mirpuri

Walsall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Nazir wrote:
<quoted text> what about u kashmiri women who were taken into the afghan harems u guys have been ruled by everyone
I think you're confusing us with the koshur speaking kashmiris of the valley. The punjab has been ruled by everyone you mean, ghaznavi, ghori, sher shah suri (all were afghans), the mughals ,,nadir shah , durranis,the sikhs and the british.

Everyone has had a systematic fuck fest when it comes to blowjabis. Having said that its one thing being invaded but its another encouraging your women to dress provocatively just to show how 'modern' you are and unfortunately this is how punjabis view modernity.
mirpuri

Walsall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Nazir wrote:
<quoted text> what about u kashmiri women who were taken into the afghan harems u guys have been ruled by everyone
Oh and like i said before all of us in the subcontinent have got our asses kicked by the british one way or another so nobody can be 'proud' to be anything. Its just like arguing who was the 'house negro' and who was the 'yard negro' under british rule; it doesnt matter because we were all occupied theres no use clutching to straws! The british also reconstructed the whole psyche of the subcontinent especially when it comes to status and caste. They elevated the importance of caste divided and ethnic differences to make people believe that they were liberated or to feel superior/inferior to others; it are these manufactured man made divisions that helped them divide and rule us better, which punjabis on both side of the border still adhere to very strongly. This is why i have problems with punjabis bcos theyre so stupid that the very same ideology that the british used to control is used by scumjabis to make them feel 'superior'. Punjabis suffer from the slavery of the mind and i have met many punjabis who agree.
Nazir

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

mirpuri wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're confusing us with the koshur speaking kashmiris of the valley. The punjab has been ruled by everyone you mean, ghaznavi, ghori, sher shah suri (all were afghans), the mughals ,,nadir shah , durranis,the sikhs and the british.

Everyone has had a systematic fuck fest when it comes to blowjabis. Having said that its one thing being invaded but its another encouraging your women to dress provocatively just to show how 'modern' you are and unfortunately this is how punjabis view modernity.
well if it helps i dont encourage women to dress revealingly i encourage modesty
Nazir

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

mirpuri wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and like i said before all of us in the subcontinent have got our asses kicked by the british one way or another so nobody can be 'proud' to be anything. Its just like arguing who was the 'house negro' and who was the 'yard negro' under british rule; it doesnt matter because we were all occupied theres no use clutching to straws! The british also reconstructed the whole psyche of the subcontinent especially when it comes to status and caste. They elevated the importance of caste divided and ethnic differences to make people believe that they were liberated or to feel superior/inferior to others; it are these manufactured man made divisions that helped them divide and rule us better, which punjabis on both side of the border still adhere to very strongly. This is why i have problems with punjabis bcos theyre so stupid that the very same ideology that the british used to control is used by scumjabis to make them feel 'superior'. Punjabis suffer from the slavery of the mind and i have met many punjabis who agree.
no human is better than another however im still a proud panjabi
Jatt

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Nazir,

I am from Mirpur. However i do not agree with the comments by Mirpuri. They are abusive and wrong. The saddest part of this is that Mirpuris are in fact punjabis and that is not something that can be denied by anyone. Historical punjab consists of Pakistani punjab, Indian Punjab, Haryana, Himachel pradesh, Jammu region of J&K ( this is about 40% of the land and at least 50% of the population and includes all of AJK except a tiny part of Muzzafarabad that was always in Kashmir).

We are the same people and except for a few minor variations. The tragedy is that we are insulting each other and abusing each others women. This is not from our tradition and history.

It is because of our bickering and childish name calling that we are hating each other and that is the reason that as Mirpuri ( who whatever he says is a punjabi) we have been subjected to a genocide by invaders like Ghaznavi, Ghori and Afghans.

Mirpuri please stop this abuse and unless you are from Valley of Kashmir you are not an ethnic Kashmiri and are a Punjabi. Stop being a self hater and come to terms with your surroundings. If you have been called an idiot by a Faisalabadi or an thief by Sialkoti it does not mean that you are one. In Pakistan we say Sialkoti haram ke boti, Gujarati Jooti chor etc.. Who does not make fun of pathans that they are all homos, Muhajirs are all pan eating bhaiyas, These are not something to be taken seriously. There are good and bad everywhere. People do tease each other but we should not become so serious about it that we want to hate each other.

Mirpuris are the majority in the UK out of the Pakistani population. This is the reason that they are more discussed. Keep things in proportion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr number four 50,099
Who will win in India vs. China war? (Mar '13) 2 hr jamil 509
Rajput and Syeds enemy of Pakistan (Mar '11) 3 hr Raja Rathore 37
PAKISTANI GANDU tum log Rajput kaise hogye ? (Oct '12) 3 hr Raja Rathore 73
i wish Pakistani people can come to usa why it ... 4 hr summerflower 1
Why Pakis are Loser Scum of the Earth?? (Jul '09) 5 hr famous_johnny 65
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 6 hr shani 4,850
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 7 hr ali 3,909
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 9 hr farhad 24 2,620
badi behan ko nangi nahate hue dekha. Aur usne ... (Jul '11) 19 hr sunny 2,925
Agar suhagrat ko ur bv ki choot se khoon na nik... (Aug '12) 20 hr foziA 1,384
•••
Enter and win $5000