Student filmaker wins award for documentary on gay life in Pakistan

Nov 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Manchester Evening News

Henna Saeed persuaded a number of men to open up about their lives in the Islamic country - where homosexual acts are banned and punishable by jail.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Dec 11, 2012

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 30, 2012
 
Madar chod or koi kaam nhn mila krnay ko.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 30, 2012
 
Glad to see women in Pakistan having b*lls!!

Malala Yousufazai and now,this girl.

Men are sure wimps there and the women seem to be making up at least in part!!

There have always been homosexuals and there will always be...find a cure and just let them be..not apply queeranic punishments!
TTPeE

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 30, 2012
 
Most of pakis are gays or bakrichod !! The women are finally opening up to the world!!
Sick and tired

Lahore, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 6, 2012
 
Say shite about Pakistan whenever, wherever you can and win awards.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 7, 2012
 
Sick and tired wrote:
Say shite about Pakistan whenever, wherever you can and win awards.
Sure.

You have established a dirty reputation for yourselves and the fault is yours!!!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 7, 2012
 
Well done, and congratulation to the Pakistani filmmaker.

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 8, 2012
 
AlphaRomeo69 wrote:
Madar chod or koi kaam nhn mila krnay ko.
They still cannot digest that Pakistan is there thats why they are making the films,fools don't have any other work except degrading Pakistan.

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 8, 2012
 
FINELINE wrote:
Well done, and congratulation to the Pakistani filmmaker.
He is a Pakistani filmmaker,can't believe at all.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 8, 2012
 
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a Pakistani filmmaker,can't believe at all.
It is a "she" and not "he"!!!

Screwed up a**holes the whole lot!!!

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 8, 2012
 
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a "she" and not "he"!!!
Screwed up a**holes the whole lot!!!
OK whatever.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 9, 2012
 
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
OK whatever.
It is not WHATEVER.

You made a MISTAKE!

Dirty stupid Muslim!:):):):) Follower of a desert thief!

Rapist! Looter !! Thug!!!

Islam is finished...sitting back to watch Egypt go down under in a
civil war!!!:):):)

Pakistan! Sudan ! Syria ! Egypt ! Iraq !

All disappearing under waves of violence.

Hindus were killed over centuries by Muslims.

what you see now is converted Hindus killing themselves off!

When you follow EVIL stupidity this is what happens!!!!!
RaymondDavis

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 9, 2012
 
Please leave some pakis for me to finish!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 9, 2012
 
RaymondDavis wrote:
Please leave some pakis for me to finish!!
Help yourself,by all means!

Millions and millions of those useless turd skins!

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 10, 2012
 
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not WHATEVER.
You made a MISTAKE!
Dirty stupid Muslim!:):):):) Follower of a desert thief!
Rapist! Looter !! Thug!!!
Islam is finished...sitting back to watch Egypt go down under in a
civil war!!!:):):)
Pakistan! Sudan ! Syria ! Egypt ! Iraq !
All disappearing under waves of violence.
Hindus were killed over centuries by Muslims.
what you see now is converted Hindus killing themselves off!
When you follow EVIL stupidity this is what happens!!!!!
Thanks for telling me about yourself,you don't know anything about Islam except insulting first go and look at yourself who likes Hinduism no one You black people.Nothing is left in your religion except worshiping animals.idiots,uncouth people who are just left to worship animals.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for telling me about yourself,you don't know anything about Islam except insulting first go and look at yourself who likes Hinduism no one You black people.Nothing is left in your religion except worshiping animals.idiots,uncouth people who are just left to worship animals.
There is enough in this world to do--skate ski dance learn to cook paint or practice singing.

I don't have the inclination or time to learn the Arabic squiggle and read your precious Queer an!

i have plenty of time to spare insulting you your dear prophet allah and your collective stupidity that has caused immense pain to Hindus and torn India ..as the interloper Arab culture fought with the local indigenous culture represented by Hinduism.

Now,shooo and let me attend to better things than answering a filthy barbarian!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There are lions elephants monkeys peacocks and a huge number of other fauna in India.

Over centuries they became incorporated into mythology and religion.

In Arabia of 1400 years back there were Bedouin tribals who had idolatry as their worship mode...and some thug got wise about the money making possibilities and invented his "religion' incorporating the stoning,hand chopping throat slitting flaying caning murdering raping looting that was existent in Arabia then..

Snake worshipping Hindus are doing very well in India and thug worshipping Pakistan is facing disaster.

That is all there is to it...and do use something called a brain before you show your Muslim stupidity here!!!:):):):

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://dawn.com/2012/12/10/high-ratio-of-acqu...

http://dawn.com/2012/12/10/taliban-bomb-kills...

The practice of civilization in pakistan/afghanistan.

urge all readers to look into the links and how the "prophet's" messages have their effect in Muslimdom!

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 11, 2012
 
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
There is enough in this world to do--skate ski dance learn to cook paint or practice singing.
I don't have the inclination or time to learn the Arabic squiggle and read your precious Queer an!
i have plenty of time to spare insulting you your dear prophet allah and your collective stupidity that has caused immense pain to Hindus and torn India ..as the interloper Arab culture fought with the local indigenous culture represented by Hinduism.
Now,shooo and let me attend to better things than answering a filthy barbarian!
Yes because this is your standard,insult others than get insulted by them,you are left for this work only.Who wants to talk with a Goblin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

234 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
For Sexy Girls in Lahore (Jan '13) 7 min asif 686
Why Bangladesh must reunite with Pakistan and r... (Nov '13) 23 min Madrassa Fried Pa... 74
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 40 min tariq 3,743
kya ALLAH or Muhammad gay the ? 48 min yasir 7
Is it PORKISTAN or PAKISTAN? (Aug '09) 52 min Jai Hind 684
Who will win in India vs. China war? (Mar '13) 1 hr Dude 498
Muslim convert to hinduism, please HELP! (Mar '09) 1 hr hindu 728
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 1 hr sexy boys 4,823
All gays from islamabad & rawalpindi post skype... (Jan '14) 1 hr junaid 205
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 3 hr gentelman 2,596
badi behan ko nangi nahate hue dekha. Aur usne ... (Jul '11) Tue MDZ007 2,910
•••
•••