United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/90-o...

NEW DELHI: Ninety per cent of Indians are "idiots" who can easily be misled by mischievous elements in the name of religion, Press Council of India (PCI) chairperson Justice Markandey Katju claimed on Saturday.

"I say ninety per cent of Indians are idiots. You people don't have brains in your heads ... It is so easy to take you for a ride," he said at a seminar.

He said that a communal riot could be incited in Delhi for as meager an amount as Rs 2000. He said that all somebody has to do is make a mischievous gesture of disrespect to a place of worship and people start fighting each other.

"You mad people will start fighting amongst yourself not realizing that some agent provocateur is behind this," he said.

Katju said that before 1857 there was no communal-ism in the country but the situation was different now.

"Today 80% Hindus are communal and 80% Muslims are communal. This is the harsh truth, bitter truth that I am telling you. How is it that in 150 years you have gone backwards instead of moving forward because the English kept injecting poison," Katju said. "The policy that emanated from London after the mutiny in 1857 that there is only one way to control this country that is to make Hindus and Muslims fight each other," he said.
He said that then there was propaganda that Hindi was the language of Hindus and Urdu of Muslims. "Our ancestors also studied Urdu, but it is so easy to fool you. You are idiots so how difficult is it to make an idiot of you," Katju said.

Katju said that he was saying these harsh things to make Indians, whom he loved to understand the whole game and not remain fools.
NITiN

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

good joke not yo mention its a wasted effort to re change which result of a 1000 year old abnormalities that now become normal in India elsewhere in world its insane

Since: Nov 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

NITiN wrote:
good joke not yo mention its a wasted effort to re change which result of a 1000 year old abnormalities that now become normal in India elsewhere in world its insane
I agree with you and feel bad that it is us who have to bear the brunt. 90% of Indians are idiots and live like animals. The world has kept them isolated and busy by telling them that they are responsible citizens of this world and would behave accordingly. Tell me? How can these idiots be responsible?
Khan

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you and feel bad that it is us who have to bear the brunt. 90% of Indians are idiots and live like animals. The world has kept them isolated and busy by telling them that they are responsible citizens of this world and would behave accordingly. Tell me? How can these idiots be responsible?
bilkul saheeh hai, aur lauday ka size pakistani ka ziyada hai
Sumita

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
plz call me. waitin 4 u
Clark

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

already known to whole world long before not new revelations
Khan

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

NITiN wrote:
Gandu Vishnu, Gandu Bramha, Gandu Shiva all conspired to Rape a married woman .

Gandu rama's father&#65279; did not have any sexual gratification either ,hence he gave

his wife to three hindu sages/gurus for a night and they too did not have any

gratification but were able to ejaculate from whom rama was procreated.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

This is not new revelation to world
khan da walid

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

100% of pakis are bastards, proven by wikipedia. Each n every paki is a rape product of muslim dacoits.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

khan da walid wrote:
100% of pakis are bastards, proven by wikipedia. Each n every paki is a rape product of muslim dacoits.
Gutter ke naagrik, you guys are products of cockroaches mating bed bugs.
khan da walid

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gutter ke naagrik, you guys are products of cockroaches mating bed bugs.
sachi baat sab ko kadwi lagdi he, par jo sach he wo sach he. Aur is kadwe sach ko na allah, badal sakda he, na tum, na me.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

khan da walid wrote:
<quoted text> sachi baat sab ko kadwi lagdi he, par jo sach he wo sach he. Aur is kadwe sach ko na allah, badal sakda he, na tum, na me.
badalna kisko hei be ? World's largest consumption of fair n lovely cream is being made by you and also consumed by you! that shows that you all are hellbent in changing your faces - shakal dikhane nei sharam aati hei tum logon ko. You guys cannot even roam freely as zookeepers will catch you and lock you up in unidentified animal cages.
khan da walid

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
badalna kisko hei be ? World's largest consumption of fair n lovely cream is being made by you and also consumed by you! that shows that you all are hellbent in changing your faces - shakal dikhane nei sharam aati hei tum logon ko. You guys cannot even roam freely as zookeepers will catch you and lock you up in unidentified animal cages.
stay on topic, i am openly saying you all pakis are bastards, rape products of moslem dacoits, prove me wrong...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

khan da walid wrote:
<quoted text> stay on topic, i am openly saying you all pakis are bastards, rape products of moslem dacoits, prove me wrong...
You stay on topic ! Do you know what the topic is here?

90% of Indians are 'idiots' says Judiciary of India ! I can prove this.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

khan da walid wrote:
<quoted text> stay on topic, i am openly saying you all pakis are bastards, rape products of moslem dacoits, prove me wrong...
teri us thread pe gaand baja rakhi hei meine aur tu yahan dholak aur harmonium bajata hua bheekh maang raha hei? Ch0otiyye chamaar!
khan da walid

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
teri us thread pe gaand baja rakhi hei meine aur tu yahan dholak aur harmonium bajata hua bheekh maang raha hei? Ch0otiyye chamaar!
I repeat stay on topic.
Gaand kis ki baj rahi he, duniya wale jante he, tere bolne se kuch nai hoga.
Topic par aate he, prove me wrong, u all pakis are not rape products.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

khan da walid wrote:
<quoted text> I repeat stay on topic.
Gaand kis ki baj rahi he, duniya wale jante he, tere bolne se kuch nai hoga.
Topic par aate he, prove me wrong, u all pakis are not rape products.
India is stronger than America - yeh baar baar repeat kahne se America weak ho jaega ya tera HindoostaN strong hojaega kya? Topic hei - ki tu tera baap 90% Indians mein ho. IsKA matbal hei ki ch0Otiyye ho. That is the topic. Ab Ivy league ki degree laega kya mhare ko dikhane, Chamaar bhaiyye?
khan da walid

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
India is stronger than America - yeh baar baar repeat kahne se America weak ho jaega ya tera HindoostaN strong hojaega kya? Topic hei - ki tu tera baap 90% Indians mein ho. IsKA matbal hei ki ch0Otiyye ho. That is the topic. Ab Ivy league ki degree laega kya mhare ko dikhane, Chamaar bhaiyye?
again i repeat, stay on topic, prove me that u pakis are not haram ki paidaish.
TTPeE

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>badalna kisko hei be ? World's largest consumption of fair n lovely cream is being made by you and also consumed by you! that shows that you all are hellbent in changing your faces - shakal dikhane nei sharam aati hei tum logon ko. You guys cannot even roam freely as zookeepers will catch you and lock you up in unidentified animal cages.
it's better to use fair & lovely rather than getting your ammi boned by Mughals to get fair complexion !! However, your ammis approach is cheaper & instant(9 months) results…
Seb kA pita

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

khan da walid wrote:
<quoted text> again i repeat, stay on topic, prove me that u pakis are not haram ki paidaish.
. So stay on topic NEW DELHI: Ninety per cent of Indians are "idiots" who can easily be misled by mischievous elements in the name of religion, Press Council of India (PCI) chairperson Justice Markandey Katju claimed on Saturday.

"I say ninety per cent of Indians are idiots. You people don't have brains in your heads ... It is so easy to take you for a ride," he said at a seminar. Tum logon ko zinda aag laga ker suiside ker loo . It is bitter truth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

116 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 10 min iqubal 2,531
Who will win in India vs. China war? (Mar '13) 15 min zag Indian 459
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 1 hr sami jatt 3,225
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 2 hr Arif 4,751
Hazrat Muhammad ki maa ka bhosda (May '12) 7 hr bitter but better 686
multani girls & boys sexy chat cnt no (Feb '13) 7 hr Hi gsti 1,199
Yar mar lun 6 inch ka ha....mujha 9 inch tak ka... (Jan '13) 7 hr Raju 78
•••
•••