10 Basic errors Pakistan could solve Everything !

Posted in the Pakistan Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Loonz

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Watch Part 9 Sub part 10

10 basic errors that Pakistan can do without & fix right away

http://youtu.be/ax8SnbKeNlE
Aslam Bhai

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Pakistan is doing absolutely fine the only thing which needs to be fixed is the government that is corrupt.
Loonz

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Hi Aslam bhai can I call you bhai?
The thing is there are corrupt organizations and corrupt officials every where to corrupt societies too. But everywhere in the rest of the world there are limits. In the middle east to united states but taking Rs 200 for traffic voilation of an Traffic constable in any local city to a stubborn contable turning blind eye from an associate contact from an Army officer! This is not accaptable. Basic rule of law to collection of taxes shall be upheld so the corrupt govt can start spending on people rather than sending their kids abroad! I am with you.
Ali Abbas

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Loonz wrote:
Hi Aslam bhai can I call you bhai?
The thing is there are corrupt organizations and corrupt officials every where to corrupt societies too. But everywhere in the rest of the world there are limits. In the middle east to united states but taking Rs 200 for traffic voilation of an Traffic constable in any local city to a stubborn contable turning blind eye from an associate contact from an Army officer! This is not accaptable. Basic rule of law to collection of taxes shall be upheld so the corrupt govt can start spending on people rather than sending their kids abroad! I am with you.
Thanks Loonz that's what I actually meant the government is very corrupt during Musharraf's time Pakistan was sky rocketing and you can actually say it was kind a like in the China's league. It's when this PPP came in and took over they began stealing money, removing democracy, tourism has decreased, development has become very slow and most of all Taliban has gotten out of control. Pakistan has become Zardarisized and in this election Pakistan needs at least 2 leaders to turn it back into the same position as how it was during before 2009. I've been hearing a lot about Imran Khan that he'll change Pakistan but then yet again we can't trust any of these politicians we may not know what he has in his mind...... Somehow it's better for Pakistan to not have any type of government to vote it should just be an independent nation. But I do agree with you traffic violation has risen to many rupees. Middle East which was even below Pakistan during Musharraf's throne has gotten better while Pakistan is back in the same position during the British Rule.
Loonz

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

I have only to say is to help me name and shame throw utube videos to aware local poeple of the future trouble arising or preventing them - subscribe to my channel singlelikeminds ?
Rahman

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Loonz wrote:
I have only to say is to help me name and shame throw utube videos to aware local poeple of the future trouble arising or preventing them - subscribe to my channel singlelikeminds ?
Are you talking about politicians? There are three politicians responsible for Pakistan's atrocities. Number 1 Rahman Malik responsible for banning internet and removing democracy, number 2 Nawaz Sharif stealing money for his daughter, and the last but not least Zardari a.k.a Mr. 10% making Pakistan a failed state and being America's puppet. Once these 3 guys are removed Pakistan will have democracy
dude

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

I don't care for democracy only stability for Pakistan.
Aslam Bhai

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

dude wrote:
I don't care for democracy only stability for Pakistan.
I agree but democracy=stability=freedom
Loonz

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

We don't have stability for last decade?
Watch Part 9 Sub part 11
10 basic errors that Pakistan can do without & fix right away.
http://youtu.be/zVTI2QmltPg
Mr Capone

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Forget about these errors Pakistan just needs a better leader and Imran and Nawaz can both change Pakistan once by tomorrow this Zardari bastard walks away like a little girl there will be no such thing as Zardarization of Pakistan anymore. In these 5 years Zardari has ruined Pakistan and turned it into a dumping ground of militants it's time to kick Zardari's a55 and show him that his time is over and the Bhutto dynasty is dead
Abu jasim

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Mr Capone wrote:
Forget about these errors Pakistan just needs a better leader and Imran and Nawaz can both change Pakistan once by tomorrow this Zardari bastard walks away like a little girl there will be no such thing as Zardarization of Pakistan anymore. In these 5 years Zardari has ruined Pakistan and turned it into a dumping ground of militants it's time to kick Zardari's a55 and show him that his time is over and the Bhutto dynasty is dead
Totally agree ! So a revolution is needed? Bring more chaos cause people of Pakistan are unaware?
And if you all know anybody in my situation living abroad tell them to subscribe to my channel? Thx

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

134 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 32 min hamza 2,188
mujhe lund chusna hai koi meri gand maro (Oct '11) 56 min Tarzan 1,974
"How Pakistani are you?" quiz 1 hr MullahOMAR 2
India + Pakistan forgive past and join together... 1 hr Humhainna 177
why are mirpuris sooo stupid ? (Mar '10) 2 hr naz 609
Another case of blasphemy? : Extremist Hindus t... (Jul '13) 2 hr Humhainna 91
Bhagwan Ram hijda tha (Apr '13) 2 hr FUCKislam 57
•••
•••