MOHAMMED IS THE SON oF SATAN

Posted in the Pakistan Forum

Neo Hitler

Delhi, India

#1 Jul 17, 2010
I am not sure whether Jesus is Son of God.

But I am sure Mohammed is the Son of Satan!!

Mohammed had none of the traits of a saint or prophet. Mohammed is a Hardcore Criminal, a narcissist, a misogynist, a rapist, a pedophile, a lecher, a torturer, a mass murderer, a scoundrel, a rogue, an idiot, a cult leader, a thug, a mongrel, a cheat, a loafer, a traitor, an assassin, a terrorist, a madman and a looter. Mohammed is a Abuser, Arsonist, Adulterer, Amputator, Assassin, Arrogant, Avenger, Bad, Bandit, Barbarian, Bloodthirsty, Belligerent, Brutal, Briber, Beastly, Bully, Cult leader, Cruel, Callous, Criminal, Carnal, Cheat, Charlatan, Cretin, Coward, Crackpot, Con-artist, Conqueror, Child-Molester, Dangerous, Demoniac, Deranged, Enslaver, Evil, Ethnic cleanser, Filthy, Fool, Fraud, Greedy, Gory, Hatemonger, Highway robber, Heinous, Hypocrite, Homicidal, Immoral, Inhuman, Impotent, Ignorant, Illiterate, Intruder, Insane, Insidious, Jackass, Killer, Kidnapper, Lair, Libertine, Looter, Lecher, Lazy, Lewd, Misogynist, Molester, Monstrous, Megalomaniac, Manic, Mad man, Murderer, Materialistic, Misanthropic, Mass Murderer, Mafia Don, Narcissist, Opportunistic, Pedophile, Prophet Pretender, Plagiarist, Polygamist, Plunderer, Pervert, Profiteer, Poop, Possessive, Paranoid, Pillager, Pimp, Psychopath, Proud, Quack, Raider, Rapist, Revengeful, Robber, Sadist, Slave-owner, Slave-master, Slave trader, Slave Maker, Spendthrift, Slave seller, Savage, Slave buyer, Smelly, Sexist, Sex maniac, Stupid, Superstitious, Schizophrenic, Swindler, Terrorist, Torturer, Tormenter, Tyrant, Thief, Thug, Unclean, Unfair, Vengeful, Violent, Vile, Voyeur, Warlord, Warmonger, Womanizer, Wicked, Whoremonger, Xenophobic, Yucky, Zealot insidious, Gory, Whoremonger.
SaavyLady17

Dayton, OH

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Wow. Very clever and amusing how the alphabet is covered by naming mohammed everything evil. From all we have heard about the man over the years, it seems he may well deserve all of those descriptions.

Please ask Jesus, the Christ to reveal Himself to you so that you may know He is truly the Son of the Living God. You have nothing to lose by asking for Him to open your heart and mind to Him, but everything to lose if in the pride of man you do not allow yourself to consider His true existence and the reasons He gave Himself as a sacrifice for the sins of all mankind.

We don't have to wrap our heads around everything in order for it to be truth. Truth is not changing; it is not wavering, nor unstable. Anyone who tries teaching truth is relevant is a fool and will one day realize he has been deceived by pride, by arrogance, by rebellious thoughts and actions of man and the devil.

It is my prayer that America and all western nations invaded by islamic cultures awaken to the dangers of unchecked immigration by muslims. It is also my prayer that false flags be revealed no matter who is behind them. No doubt these are end times, but we don't have to go quietly into the night. We don't have to ignore our own better judgment and allow the spread of mosques, of children bred to hate the nations and men who treat their women worse than dogs.

May the God of Heaven Who made all things new through His Son, Jesus of Nazareth, give you a soon visitation from His Holy Spirit to confirm what your heart longs to know. That Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He is the Bright and Morning Star, the Rose of Sharon, the Redeemer and Savior of the world. So many wonderful names for my Lord. Please be at peace, be humble and repent of your sins. Allow yourself to know Jesus by all His names. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Amen.
SaavyLady17

Dayton, OH

#4 Apr 28, 2013
http://bible.cc/isaiah/9-6.htm

No doubt you will likely have to copy and paste the above internet address into a tab on your browser. This site has some of the most complete research on the Holy Bible one could possibly need for study purposes.

And my personal favorite study help is Blue Letter Bible. The address given should give a comprehensive list of the names of Jesus in many sections all on one page that I can see so far. Keep scrolling to the bottom. You will be amazed at the way it is all laid out for you.

Cite This Page:

Nevin, Alfred, Ed., et al. "Names, Titles and Characteristics of the Son of God, Jesus Christ our Lord," The Parallel Bible. Blue Letter Bible. 1 Aug 2002. 28 Apr 2013.
< http://blueletterbible.org/study/parallel/par... ;

http://www.blueletterbible.org/study/parallel...

Another site you may find helpful is www.AllAboutJesusChrist.org

Names of Jesus can be found specifically here:

http://www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/names-of-j...
arfa

London, UK

#5 Apr 29, 2013
ye sub bkwasi hn,,,,
inhen kia pta values kia hoti hen mazhab kia hota,,,
ye wo log jin ki aqal isss qdr kam he k pathar ko pujte ,,,kahan soch skte k in ka rab or mohsin kon, he,,,
Allah inhen Hadayat dey

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 Apr 29, 2013
Translate to English? The original topic comment is in English, so I made my reply in English.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#7 May 1, 2013
My comment is definitely not spam so whoever judged it as such must not comprehend the meaning of spam.

Nor is it nuts, because despite the Pakistan Forum allowing the post of the translation yet to be revealed, you do realize the initial topic on which I commented is English. In fact, everything on my page appears as English.

Bottom line is you who wish to post in undeclared language with no translation, well, kind of cowardly. Be brave, admit what you've said and tell us all plainly. Thanks so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 17 min Punjabiat ki Dhulai 53,577
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 18 min Sufyan 3,166
big lun 8inc lamba lun hai mera.03006370505 24 min charming noor 150
sexy top boy here for cute bottom boys (Jan '14) 26 min charming noor 49
Pakistan has been the biggest mistake of my lif... (Jun '10) 29 min Samrudhi 355
mujhe lund chusna hai koi meri gand maro (Oct '11) 1 hr arshad 2,231
sexy and unsatisfied aunties poxt thr numbrz (Dec '12) 2 hr sexyagent99 22
Whatsapp Girls Mobile Numbers (Jun '14) 6 hr rizwan 555
More from around the web