indianboy

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

hahaha very interesting the whole world hats pakistan now their brotherly iran too..may be this is the unity of islam...by the way understand one thing u iranian ass hole.entire world traeted iran too as a terrorist nation and who the fucking lord u r?? there is only one lord and people call him as God,Allah or Bhagvan understand ....
indianboy

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Now we indians and to some extent pakis are buying iranian oil and pay cash to feed the people of iran ..because all other countries and banks stop payment to iran ..what do u say ? if our countries are not there now iran will be in deep trouble due to a bank account freez hehe wat do u say?
madhu

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

hi "indianboy"
correct ur self first and then talk,yes we buy oil from Iran , but don forget that Iran is much more secular than Pakistan, Pakistan is full of blind religious dumb's! not Iran they are investing in science and technology !
what do Pakistani know about science? zero...... I repeat zero.....!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Pakistan is investing in Terror and creating hatred among humans. Read some of the posts in here and make up your own mind how much venom is filled in Pakistani's
Tail.
Pakipower

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

We send nukes across the border to show pak investment in scence technolgy haha stinky Endians

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Pakistan only needs one hit. India needs few. It's been too long let's have a go.
Dan

Los Gatos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

People around world hate pakistanis because they are backstabbers..for ex, get aid from USA and hide Osama
JATT

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Humhaiana said,

Pakistan only needs one hit. India needs few. It's been too long let's have a go.

I bet you are a pouf who has never had a fight in his life and is a complete sap.

You stinky piece of shit who are you, you two faced bania. I bet your all smiles with the pakistanis and sikhs in scotland. Typical khatri/bania hindoo.
madhu

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

hi all
please welcome Mr.JATT, another zaid hameed ( laal topi ) on the block!:-)
Lolzz

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

JATT wrote:
Humhaiana said,
I bet you are a pouf who has never had a fight in his life and is a complete sap.
You stinky piece of shit who are you, you two faced bania. I bet your all smiles with the pakistanis and sikhs in scotland. Typical khatri/bania hindoo.
RAW has confirmed that it will carry out more extreme violence in Pakistan so we can remain entertained.

Time to break Pakistan ONE more tyme BABY !!
LoneStar

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

madhu wrote:
hi all
please welcome Mr.JATT, another zaid hameed ( laal topi ) on the block!:-)
laal topi!! Hahahaha!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

JATT wrote:
Humhaiana said,
Thank you, some people never learn and you are one of them. British are bending forward and backward for you but you have made their life hell. They spend millions watching you and millions to celebrate Eid. But no you are still not happy. I am not going to say any thing to your religion. For one idiot why I degrade whole religion..
JATT

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Stop talking rubbish humhaina you have already insulted islam on this site many times.

Further anyone who reads these sites knows that i am not a muslim, but what i find repugnant is your pretence that you are liberal and open minded when you are not. Your previous posts have attacked 185 million Pakistanis, and this is proof of what you really believe.

Also you wrote British are bending forward and backward for you but you have made their life hell. They spend millions watching you and millions to celebrate Eid. But no you are still not happy

AND how exactly did you come to that conclusion. This is proof that you are totally oblivious to reality. I have posted here many times and show me one post where your allegation can be justified.

The truth is that you are a closet RSS man and you do hate muslims and probably every other non hindu religion. I have understood that by reading your posts.
Lolzz

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

JATT wrote:
Stop talking rubbish humhaina you have already insulted islam on this site many times.
Further anyone who reads these sites knows that i am not a muslim, but what i find repugnant is your pretence that you are liberal and open minded when you are not. Your previous posts have attacked 185 million Pakistanis, and this is proof of what you really believe.
Also you wrote British are bending forward and backward for you but you have made their life hell. They spend millions watching you and millions to celebrate Eid. But no you are still not happy
AND how exactly did you come to that conclusion. This is proof that you are totally oblivious to reality. I have posted here many times and show me one post where your allegation can be justified.
The truth is that you are a closet RSS man and you do hate muslims and probably every other non hindu religion. I have understood that by reading your posts.
5 dead as RAW strikes southwest Pakistan BABY !!

Y'HEAR that ! Drone strike and more bombings due tommorrow after mighty indians and americans eat their lunch baby !!

Lolzz
Whoa Whoa Girl

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Someone just told me that Pakistan is not the poorest part of India.

It is like the poshest colony of Afghanistan. All Paki leaders like Mulla Omar live in Afghanistan and rule Pakistan from there.

Silly people......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

JATT, you have this delusion about me for every thing. You are just one full of hate Pakistani. I thought you an understanding Paki but no how wrong I was. You are spitting venom like other Pakistani's. How have the police no spotted you yet or may be they are lying low. Did Abu Quatada made you his chief in the UK after he's left for US.
JATT

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Humhaiana You Khatri, you can never change your posts are like you full of crap. You pretend to be a fair person and never practice what you preach you are a true khatri VHP, RSS man. You hate all non Hindus and will never accept anything about your india. You keep talking about lets discuss the faults in us first and then each other, but you are still not writing about Indian faults like, female infanticide, dowry, dowry murders, corruption, human rights violations in Kashmir, punjab, Naxalite areas, North East and also degrading treatment of women in society. Pograms against indians who are not hindus.

I sometimes wondered whetehr you developed this hatred in the UK from your experience ( maybe a wife ran away with a Pakistani) i do not know. But i think that you are born that way as you are a Khatri. I bet i am right about your ethnicity you will be a Khatri/baniya/arora. I am sure as all Indians in London agree that the most secterian and fanatical people are from these tribes.

Please confirm which tribe/caste you are. I am interested from an anthropolgical angle as all around me inidans and pakistanis from all tribes say that these are the fanatics who hate all other religions and are secterain minded people and prone to jealousy and miserliness.
madhu

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

hi sir ( Mr. JATT )
yes I agree with all u r points about India as every other country . we are over coming all those one by one.
but one big difference between India and Pakistan is at least we don finger or interfere in other countries matter, as we are having hell lot of problems of our own !
more over Pakistan is having much more than what India is having,
ignorant people forget self development and country's and try to to finger !
there is some saying like "to make a straight line look short is to draw longer line next to it ! but u r country believes erasing the current line shorter than what u r having !"
madhu

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

hi sir ( Mr.JATT )
I personally love both the countries, my question is we both being kids of same mother why one believes in extremism and other in secular ?
one believes in blind faith and other in development?
one believes in opium, drugs and terror economy and other in industrial economy?
any terror attack any were in world will have atleast more than one link to Pakistan why?
why u act like there is only one country in the world to save or project Islam?
who gave u the licence ? why u forget that almighty Allah is there above u all ?
madhu

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

hi sir ( Mr.JATT )
one thing I know is there is no shot cuts for success in life, wether its country or individual,
but u r country believed in that!
now I don blame u people, but Mr.zea-ul-huq, who brain washed entire generation of Pakistan in the name of Islam as just he wanted few dollers and arms and animations to fool people of u r country and started madrasa insted of modern university and colleges he changed the whole Pakistan from liberal to religious !
cos of him u people are suffering from extremism!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 280 of570
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 27 min asif 2,987
Pakistan army seizes control of key city from T... 31 min talha sarwar 1
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 34 min aftab 4,660
Sex in Islamabad...Float the numbers of chicks (Aug '08) 4 hr ali khan 37
mujhe lund chusna hai koi meri gand maro (Oct '11) 4 hr imran 2,033
Pakistan is a failed pathetic country. A big ur... 5 hr Huseyn Arablinski 48
g.a.y mo.h.a.m.m.a.d vol 4.0 5 hr Waqar 39
•••
•••