SRSF

United States

#3901 Feb 14, 2011
I can't log onto my topix acct from my phone but will when I'm on my laptop. :-)
STEPHEN

Nashville, TN

#3902 Feb 14, 2011
STEPHEN wrote:
The True Heirs of Pelham Humphries,Deceased are proud to announse that Mr.A.Wayne Hodge, Administrator has opened our Official Website for all to use and enjoy with our sincere wishes that the website will dispel the myths and rumors concerning the ownership of the Pelham Humphries property near Beaumont,Tx.
www.pelhamhumphriesestate.com
You are invited to return to the site as often as you like.New information and current updates will be made as our case proceeds. Thank you for your patience
STEPHEN
For the TRUE FACTS, first check OUR SITE @
OPEN 24/7/365
SRSF

Lafayette, IN

#3903 Feb 14, 2011
STEPHEN wrote:
<quoted text>
OPEN 24/7/365
You mean WORTHLESS facts !
curious onlooker

Mount Sterling, KY

#3904 Feb 14, 2011
poor old stephen bless his heart
curious onlooker

Mount Sterling, KY

#3905 Feb 14, 2011
lilmargi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then why can we stil see it and post and you cannot; Makes no sense. I say you know the Forum is there and are just a trouble maker; Troublemakers come and go; They hide behind fake names but they never amount to a hill of beans. People cannot trust somone that post and runs; How can you believe someone that is to cowardly to say who they are. You will never make a difference; Your words mean less then nothing.
hey margi they prob lost the link and wantin someone to give it to um, they think they sly but they just nuts
Play Play Play

King Of Prussia, PA

#3906 Feb 14, 2011
Defender AKA Crazy Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> Never argue with an idiots that's why I'm not going to play this sick twisted game Doomed needs a mental check up he is obsessed with this forum just like on the jewell`s topix. I will not post here again anyone that try to make me out to be a turn coat better look in the mirror cause the things you do will come back at you in this life. Reap what ye sow! So after this post anyone useing my post is a fraud !
I will play games just like crazy wolf and others have done so.

For example, crazy wolf posted about 1999 Meadors case vs. McFaddins. David Lynn Meadors was a lone plaintiff. He was not involved with any group. So why would crazy wolf bring this up for distraction? Robbins topix forum is irrelevant at this point. When crazy wolf is being challenged, he would try to create distraction. He does not understand that both Robbins and Hodge matter have similarities. I am a naysayer. Robbins revoked my agreement several years ago. But crazy wolf is coming up with many lame excuses.

So after he posted 1999 Meadors case vs. McFaddins, I posted Marion and Wayne Hodge 1999 case, too. Hodge failed in that case and gotcha them. But both Stephen and crazy wolf just don't understand that Hodge spent too much time on William vs. Pelham while the court denied their past case. Those names have nothing to do with it. The Humphries did not use the land. They did not pay taxes. That's why they can't claim it. Despite their name dispute loooong before McFaddins got the land, the McFaddins have nothing to do with William vs. Pelham conspiracy. Amazing.
Play Play Play

King Of Prussia, PA

#3907 Feb 14, 2011
STEPHEN wrote:
<quoted text>
OPEN 24/7/365
See why the names between William and Pelham are NOT important nor factor in their ruling?????

Notice this interesting statement by the COURT in 1999:

USDC No. 1:98-MC-44...then later No. 98-41178

COPY---

Wayne Hodge’s arguments were foreclosed by this court’s

decision in 1968. See Humphries v. Texas Gulf Sulphur Co., 393

F.2d 69, 73 (5th Cir. 1968)(the “failure of appellants and their

predecessors to assert any claim to the land, to use it, or pay

the taxes confirms that the original Humphries grantee, whether

his name was Pelham or William, at some time in the past parted

with title”). We repeated that conclusion in 1991. See Peregoy

v. Amoco Prod. Co., 929 F.2d 196, 197 (5th Cir. 1991). The

district court did not err in denying the motion. The decision

of the district court is AFFIRMED.

Repeat from court ruling:

“failure of appellants and their predecessors to assert any claim to the land, to use it, or pay the taxes confirms that the original Humphries grantee, whether his name was Pelham or William, at some time in the past parted with title”

This is NOT misinformation. It's the court statement.
Play Play Play

King Of Prussia, PA

#3909 Feb 14, 2011
I told ya so that Wayne will never post failed court cases including 1999 despite that he posted his own 1990-1994 letters on his website. Those letters didn't help Hodge. Remember, he had other failed cases AFTER 1990-1994 letters which are useless.

Remember, the federal court didn't care about William vs. Pelham. It's not McFaddins' fault. They didn't fake it. AND it's NOT TEXAS' fault, too. WINK No fraud.
Play Play Play

King Of Prussia, PA

#3910 Feb 14, 2011
Yo crazy wolf,

Ye discussed with me about 1999 Meadors case for no reason at all. That was your tactic and distraction. Boy, I gotcha because David Lynn Meadors and Wayne and Marion Hodge failed their court cases in the same year. You see, you criticized 1999 DL Meadors' case, but couldn't criticize your own leader for the Hodge boys' case. So I exposed your weak argument.

Remember, crazy wolf, when I posted my own posts for the readers, you jumped and replied to my posts. And the posts were not referred to you at all. So acccck....that was your game. I'll abide by the golden rule. Or if ye mess with me, then I'll mess with you, OK, nightstalker? Let's be fair. If ye call upon me, then ye want to engage with me in a debate. Vice versa.
Play Baby Play

King Of Prussia, PA

#3911 Feb 14, 2011
Fraud? Naaaah.

To me, a fraud or fraudulent activity usually deals with financial or monetary issue. Someone can trick or cheat workers' compensation system. That's a fraud. Remember, abusing the system and misuing the Mammon. Employers suffered loss and it can increase premiums. Claim fraud, etc. Robbins' quest was a fraud and scam. So is Hodge's quest. You guys donated your money to the Humphries' case. Why are you guys afraid to give open accounting on Hodge's website? Show us if he has been paying taxes. Do you think that Hodge raked up more money than Robbins did?

You see, you may not think that Hodge is a schemer or scammer...but sooner or later, when all avenues have been exhausted and there are no funds, what will you say about Hodge? Some may turn against him. Others would say, "Well, he tried his very best." Well, Robbins also tried the court cases and investors weren't too happy. It will come down to the moment of DECISION. Like I said....some may turn against Hodge. Others may not, but seek refund. And there'll be others who will neither turn against Hodge nor seek refund. They will simply walk away. And it is possible that if Hodge could not repay large investors, then he may face a lawsuit. Robbins was faced a lawsuit by a large investor. Theford also faced a lawsuit. Will this happen to Hodge by his own disgruntled investors? Think about it. There are risks involved.
Clock Says 329 PM

King Of Prussia, PA

#3912 Feb 14, 2011
Workers' comp fraud
Medicare fraud
Medicaid fraud
Tax fraud

You know, it deals with Mother Mammon.

On the issue, Hodge cried foul by yelling, "FRAUD!"

Why? Hodge and the Humps wanna be compensated, right? Ooops...monetary issue, right?

Crying about fraud over Topix posts....what a joke! Stop your whining and remove your security blanket and hankie.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3913 Feb 14, 2011
For the FACTS As WAYNE HODGE Tells them check OUR SITE @
www.pelhamhumphriesestatesucks.com
OPEN 24/7/365

WHEN YOU WANT REAL ANSWERS COME BACK HERE FOR THE REAL TRUTH.

LOL DOLLAR DOG I DONT SEE THIS WORKING FOR THEM

Location hidden

#3914 Feb 14, 2011
SRSF wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean WORTHLESS facts !
WELL NOW TITS DA FACTS AS WE NO'EM EVEN IF THEY IS WORTHLESS

Location hidden

#3915 Feb 14, 2011
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Might want to learn how to spell gibberish before crticizing someone else
RIGHT STOP IT!!! WE DONT NEED THIS FIGHTING!!! STEPHEN SAID!!!

Location hidden

#3916 Feb 14, 2011
EVEN IF I DONT GETS NO MONEY I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN WAYNE HODGE HE IS DA MAN AND I AM HIS TWEETY
Clock Says 520 PM

King Of Prussia, PA

#3917 Feb 14, 2011
But what if the authorities said that Hodge is a scammer/schemer, would you still believe in Wayne Hodge? Well, Wayne Hodge was always involved with both Marion Hodge and Roy Feathers. Those cases failed.
Clock Says 525 PM

King Of Prussia, PA

#3918 Feb 14, 2011
Oooops....Wayne Hodge was involved with both Marion Hodge and Roy Feathers.

Wayne Hodge's argument didn't do well in court and the court slammed Hodge boys' azzes against the brick wall....or accccckkkk, out of court.

William vs. Pelham dispute is not important. Take out space...

http://courtlistener. com/ca5/6jV/in-re-hodge/

Wayne Hodge’s arguments were foreclosed by this court’s

decision in 1968. See Humphries v. Texas Gulf Sulphur Co., 393

F.2d 69, 73 (5th Cir. 1968)(the “failure of appellants and their

predecessors to assert any claim to the land, to use it, or pay

the taxes confirms that the original Humphries grantee, whether

his name was Pelham or William, at some time in the past parted

with title”). We repeated that conclusion in 1991. See Peregoy

v. Amoco Prod. Co., 929 F.2d 196, 197 (5th Cir. 1991). The

district court did not err in denying the motion. The decision

of the district court is AFFIRMED.

----------

Repeat from court ruling:

“failure of appellants and their predecessors to assert any claim to the land, to use it, or pay the taxes confirms that the original Humphries grantee, whether his name was Pelham or William, at some time in the past parted with title”

This is NOT misinformation. It's the court statement.
Clock Says 530 PM

King Of Prussia, PA

#3919 Feb 14, 2011
So far, Wayne Hodge devoted his life over the name dispute of William vs. Pelham in the 21st century. But the court didn't care "whether his name was Pelham or William at some time in the past PARTED with title."

It takes a second grader to understand this. What a folly to waste time over the name dispute of Pelham vs. William. Getting the right name will NOT solved it. It does not bring money. You guys didn't claim the land many years ago. You guys didn't pay taxes. And yet you guys wanna come back 500 years later to seek some kind of ownership, entitlement, etc over that property? Ooops....180 years later.....but it's still a long time and too late. You won't see Indians or free slaves getting their land back.

Come down from Mars and get with the real world...(reality on the ground).
Pay Attention

Brea, CA

#3920 Feb 14, 2011
You are nuts!
Clock Says 530 PM

King Of Prussia, PA

#3921 Feb 14, 2011
2011 minus 1884 is equal to 127.

127 yearsssssssss....

Per court---

“failure.....to assert any claim to the land,

to use it,

or pay the taxes....

But notice what the court said---

"...the original Humphries grantee,...." It recognized the grantee...but at the same time, the court confirmed that title was PARTED. That means the McFaddins rule. It's their land.

Hodge will NEVER post about the McFaddins in his website. He would be careful what he says or posts about the McFaddins. You know...libel. The McFaddins have money and afford top-notch law firm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

OPEC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap gas helps Saudi Arabia fight global push ... 19 hr SpaceBlues 1
For Saudis, Falling Oil Demand Is More Worrying... Tue jeffry 1
Challenges on multiple fronts likely to test ne... Jan 24 tfg 3
Oil Below $60 Tests U.S. Drive for Energy Indep... Jan 16 deryue 3
Reeling ruble has Russians backing out of luxur... Jan 15 hunky dory 1
Oil at $40, and Below, Gaining Traction on Wall... Jan 15 toneyweigert 1
Oil price fall a top topic as Venezuelan presid... Jan 14 Oli 5
More from around the web