STEPHEN

Big Rock, TN

#2644 Jan 20, 2011
Wes Walser wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's good. I did not want someone posting humphries stuff in my name. My family has interest in this and I don't want to look like an idiot when I have not posted. I would not spread rumors about this good or bad. If you are involved with this you know what is going on and that is all that needs to be said.
MR. Walser: You are welcome here anytime. Talk with us and we are all going to try to tone our conversations down. You notice I said TRY!!
Crazy wolf aka defender

United States

#2645 Jan 20, 2011
DollarDog I can fax this document to you if you want me to. If you want to give me a fax no you can have it by tomorrow after noon & maybe this will stop a lot of rumors & you can get the fireworks going for lilmargi

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2646 Jan 21, 2011
Crazy wolf aka defender wrote:
DollarDog I can fax this document to you if you want me to. If you want to give me a fax no you can have it by tomorrow after noon & maybe this will stop a lot of rumors & you can get the fireworks going for lilmargi
crazy wolf instead of posting my fax number on topix, can you email me thedollardog at hotmail.com i will then reply with contact info that would be wonderful, by the way we are already getting feedback about this, saying make sure it is the right document, they say they were not left in as heirs but judge kept them in as owners, so i am looking forward to your fax, much graditude ;)

Location hidden

#2647 Jan 21, 2011
so crazy i didnt get your email yet, i hope you didnt change your mind about helping out.
curious onlooker

Mount Sterling, KY

#2648 Jan 21, 2011
Crazy wolf aka defender wrote:
how bout that fax LOL

did u forget
STEPHEN

Big Rock, TN

#2649 Jan 21, 2011
dollardog wrote:
so crazy i didnt get your email yet, i hope you didnt change your mind about helping out.
Dollardog: I have been trying to reach CW by phone and have left messages. Yes, he does have a copy of that letter and he does plan to FAX it to you. He has no problems with you having a copy.
STEPHEN

Big Rock, TN

#2650 Jan 21, 2011
What's happened to every one?

This is the first time I've caught everyone asleep!

Wake up. Coffee's Ready!!
tree

United States

#2651 Jan 21, 2011
Pesket. Was. Not. The geneoligest. For. Perigory.
STEPHEN

Big Rock, TN

#2652 Jan 21, 2011
Mitzi Hammond Perkins wrote:
<quoted text>
He must then disprove his own previous research...he was the genealogist for the Peregoy group back in the 80s.
TREE: You are ZAKLEY right!!! Every time she reports anything just think just the revcerse. And then, she goes for the court records to prove she was right, nothing posted. If the sky is falling, she uses bug repelent. Let's give her a GOOD recomendation and maybe she can find a GOOD job someplace else.

Location hidden

#2653 Jan 21, 2011
its ok stephen, im not going to far, when he gets time, thanks ;)
lilmargi

Frankfort, IN

#2654 Jan 21, 2011
Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits... WAKE UP it is way to still in this room...did you all get your trillions and run away????
lilmargi

Frankfort, IN

#2655 Jan 21, 2011
trillions of pennies????
curious onlooker

Mount Sterling, KY

#2656 Jan 21, 2011
awwww guess they on vacation
Right

Irmo, SC

#2657 Jan 21, 2011
lilmargi wrote:
trillions of pennies????
I'll take one trillion pennies ANY day.
Defender AKA Crazy Wolf

United States

#2659 Jan 21, 2011
First off let me say to the Heirs & L.F.S I'm sorry for letting my Gurard down of being one of the Defenders of our quest . Its not going to happen of me sending you Dollardog of the document! I have of the court case that happened on. Oct 5th 2009 cause you stated you had contacted carter county probate court to get a copy of the case. I posted case no. The book no. It was filed in after several decussions with heirs I know a question was asked why would I want to help the people that are out to seek & destroy our case of uncle pelham humphries & of Wayne Hodge who you have stated of said scam! Dollardog will have to wait on the documents that she requested from the carter county probate court I almost got caught in your web of destruction because no matter what you & your group will not quit trying to prove this is a scam of the estate of uncle pelham humphries & of W H if the rumors go on then they go on but you will have to do your own dirty work without my help that the facts as I see them cause I don't want this all turned around on me as I'm the bad guy here for helping you! You stated you were after robbins but your also after Wayne Hodge for this said scam you say that is going on that WH is part of ! There is no scam on his part or ours. Its all legal & all will see one of these days before you know it so I want help that's something you got to do on your own. So spin your web of Destruction somewhere else that's way it is & going to be!
STEPHEN

Big Rock, TN

#2660 Jan 21, 2011
CW; What happened?

I'm up and awake.

Call me ASAP!!!
STEPHEN

Big Rock, TN

#2661 Jan 21, 2011
dollardog wrote:
its ok stephen, im not going to far, when he gets time, thanks ;)
Dollardog: Are you playing some kind of sick game?
Have you been reading my little hints?
"Something Good Is About To Happen"
Does that ring any BELLS?

Understand this. Until I find out what has happened here, I WILL NOT post anything on this site that WOULD HAVE helped you all answer your own questions!!!
STEPHEN

Big Rock, TN

#2662 Jan 21, 2011
dollardog wrote:
Dollardog: It is obvious CW has a reason to CUT YOU OFF!!
CW & I, as you know, have tried several ways to tone the interigations down when we could.
You ALL know that we WOULD NEVER disclose anything to anyone until AFTER it had been presented to and accepted by the courts. the good thing that WAS about to happen could have saved you all a lot of leg work, snooping, back stabing and all the dirty nasty things you do.
You all have been BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS and as long as you act like BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS we will treat you ALL like BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS
josh

Smithville, TN

#2663 Jan 22, 2011
i recently run across a book tellin of history of van buren county. it tells of about the estate of william pelham humphries and a letter that they state he wrote mentioning a friend that was with him while he was in the war and gettin the land grant. if anybody got any crediable information hit the post up and i will reply back

Location hidden

#2664 Jan 22, 2011
Defender AKA Crazy Wolf wrote:
First off let me say to the Heirs & L.F.S I'm sorry for letting my Gurard down of being one of the Defenders of our quest . Its not going to happen of me sending you Dollardog of the document! I have of the court case that happened on. Oct 5th 2009 cause you stated you had contacted carter county probate court to get a copy of the case. I posted case no. The book no. It was filed in after several decussions with heirs I know a question was asked why would I want to help the people that are out to seek & destroy our case of uncle pelham humphries & of Wayne Hodge who you have stated of said scam! Dollardog will have to wait on the documents that she requested from the carter county probate court I almost got caught in your web of destruction because no matter what you & your group will not quit trying to prove this is a scam of the estate of uncle pelham humphries & of W H if the rumors go on then they go on but you will have to do your own dirty work without my help that the facts as I see them cause I don't want this all turned around on me as I'm the bad guy here for helping you! You stated you were after robbins but your also after Wayne Hodge for this said scam you say that is going on that WH is part of ! There is no scam on his part or ours. Its all legal & all will see one of these days before you know it so I want help that's something you got to do on your own. So spin your web of Destruction somewhere else that's way it is & going to be!
whatever floats your boat crazy wolf, i have no problem waiting on my copy and never asked for your help, i figured you had 2nd thoughts, or you had changed your mind, believe what you will, and so will i, this will still not stop me from coming and telling what is said in the documents when i recieve them, sounds to me like someone got to you, no harm done, relax

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

OPEC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OPEC Music Forum (Feb '13) Wed Musikologist 9
Cheap gas helps Saudi Arabia fight global push ... Jan 27 SpaceBlues 1
For Saudis, Falling Oil Demand Is More Worrying... Jan 27 jeffry 1
Challenges on multiple fronts likely to test ne... Jan 24 tfg 3
Oil Below $60 Tests U.S. Drive for Energy Indep... Jan 16 deryue 3
Reeling ruble has Russians backing out of luxur... Jan 15 hunky dory 1
Oil at $40, and Below, Gaining Traction on Wall... Jan 15 toneyweigert 1
More from around the web