Micronesians In America - "How Come? Mushroom Farmers, DUI, And Statutory Rape

Aug 19, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: VDARE.com

Most people have never heard of Micronesia, and don't know if it's quasi-colony, like American Samoa, or Northern Mariana Islands, so for the record, it's independent, and according to the CIA World Factbook In ... via VDARE.com

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of714
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Flunk

Pontiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176
Feb 28, 2008
 
Woww! such animosity towards chuukese people...If Chuukese misfortunes is what makes you people feel strong, then I guess we will never become one as a nation.

Chuukese by blood, FSMer by traits.
mukulmasis

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177
Feb 29, 2008
 
nay_nay nien juri wrote:
who is that toxic ekan achai chon chuuk thang iwe kopwe era met onomw wesen thang kerong you know what it you the one who suck and also if you want to who i am wrote back ok..and also you have to shut your mouth if you from fsm and all the bad world that you were wrote it also back to you and you have to stop before you eat your mom ass and also mind bitch..
You must be a Chuukese!!!! 1+1=0minded! iwe kopwe kiomdafak outta hea!
statesydur

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178
Mar 3, 2008
 
lol @ all you micronuts.....your all the same...

dumb.uneducated.retarded.lost. third world.uncivilized.lazy.stinky. dark.red teeth.alcoholics.

just accept it...you all should get together and have one of your nonesense gatherings.

micronesian islands won't be here for long (thank god)....global warming is approaching, hopefully those islands will be gone for good.

accept the fact that you micros will never become accepted as individuals. you all think alike. as shown in this stupid forum no one gives a flying f*** about! hahahahaha
statesydur-s mommy

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#179
Mar 3, 2008
 
statesydur wrote:
lol @ all you micronuts.....your all the same...
dumb.uneducated.retarded.lost. third world.uncivilized.lazy.stinky. dark.red teeth.alcoholics.
just accept it...you all should get together and have one of your nonesense gatherings.
micronesian islands won't be here for long (thank god)....global warming is approaching, hopefully those islands will be gone for good.
accept the fact that you micros will never become accepted as individuals. you all think alike. as shown in this stupid forum no one gives a flying f*** about! hahahahaha
please forgive my child statesdur for posting like this because this crazy child of mine eats my hairy papaya as a child.
komwo ngawete jok

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
Mar 4, 2008
 
pwal kapong ngeni mine an ei mettoj mojan jok atoueaa aj kapong me tong
menthol Inst_itution

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
Mar 5, 2008
 
waiooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oohhhh...chuukese now dayz...fawkin' trouble makerzzz...what a shaaaaaaaaaaame...waiooooooooo oohhhhhh!
dawg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182
Mar 7, 2008
 
haha, u freaken buger! well just to explained everything, almost everyone has the same insight on ya'll. i know not all chuukese do em stupid stuffs, but its you guys mentality and the lack of custom and respect that brought great attention. so stop whinning.
Chuukese wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be sad to know that not all Chuukese have gold teeth. I don't and certainly not anyone in family. I'm glad your pissed off now you know how it feels and I can talk about you momma all I want. Oh so Your yapese, I won't talk about yapese but I'll talk about you cause I don't think all your people think the way you think! You punk ass bitch!
dawg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183
Mar 7, 2008
 
to conclude to your post, i disagree on you. because out of the ten nation in the sea of micronesia have ten different nationalities, different cultures, custom, languages, behavior, and so forth. i cannot understand chuukese, pohnpeian, marshallese, palau, chamorro, kosraen and the list goes on. therefore i would not categorize myself as the same as the others. what im trying to point out is the distinction between each nationaly in a specific way. unlike polynesian where you can litterly point out that their only differences is their dialect of language. micronesia is totally different. generally speaking, we share the same ocean but we're different in all aspects. why not be proud to let other know where you from specifically with pride? i know you're from chuuk, are you proudly enough with pride to say you're from chuuk or are you embarrassed? or do you want to show yourself belonging to all the island nations in micronesia? i'm glad you support my comment on behalf of pissed comment. thank you, i will support your comment when we reach a compromise. but now i am still waiting for your positive respond.
make your point.
tnemin seni faro wrote:
Like I said time and time again…Chuukese label themselves as Micronesians because they live on a “MICRONESIAN” island….Chuukese call themselves Micronesians because they are Micronesians….common sense…
“first of all..........
what the "chuukese" people do isn't the blame for "micronesian" people.... when people ask where were from we say micronesian..why?...because were categorized as "micronesian".....we all come from the same branch.....palauans, phonpeians, marshalese, chammorros, and so on and so on.....”
Im talking about chuukese people here,“chuukese”……!!!!..did you not read?..... and of course im defensive, im defensive over the fact that your cutting my nationality down and you don’t know the kind of lifestyle we live. You know what I think..i think your obsessed on chuukese people, considering the fact that that’s all you ever talk about.
Not only chuukese people make the micronsian nation bad, its all Micronesians. Palauans, phonpeians, Yapese, marshalese, and etc. so don’t try to make excuses and blaming it on the chuukese people.
dawg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184
Mar 7, 2008
 
with all due respect, where are you from and which nationality you belong to? are you hawaiian? if you are then you are the son and daughter of a whore. read your history..with your comments below, i think you should look inside the mirror and see your image. i think that ugly image of yours will show how dumb you are. you piece of trash.
statesydur wrote:
lol @ all you micronuts.....your all the same...
dumb.uneducated.retarded.lost. third world.uncivilized.lazy.stinky. dark.red teeth.alcoholics.
just accept it...you all should get together and have one of your nonesense gatherings.
micronesian islands won't be here for long (thank god)....global warming is approaching, hopefully those islands will be gone for good.
accept the fact that you micros will never become accepted as individuals. you all think alike. as shown in this stupid forum no one gives a flying f*** about! hahahahaha
Sakau

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#185
Mar 7, 2008
 
FSM Ocean 1Nation 1People wrote:
AMEN AMEN AMEN......
CHUUKESE ARE TROUBLE MAKERS... SO WHAT?
POHNPEIANS LIKES TO DRINK MUD.... SO WHAT?
YAPESE LOVE TO HAVE BLACK TEETH... SO WHAT?
KOSREANS ENJOY PRETENDING TO BE HOLY ANGELS... SO WHAT?
Don't let society to lay the rules. In the end, nothing really matters except what you believe is the right thing to do. If you chose to do good (as society defines it),... hey! Enjoys the many friendships.
If you chose to do wrong... GOD BLESS YOU! Hope you are willing to take the consequences too.
NOT ONLY TROUBLE MOVIE MAKER ALSO..LOL..THE COM-STUDENTS FREAK THE HELL OUTTA ME. THEY ARE REAL BORN PORNO STAR. PANDINUS IS SURELY A ROLE MODEL SUPERSTAR IN CHUUK UH?
TONGEK101

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Mar 8, 2008
 
PWAN TONG JOK
TONGEK101

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
Mar 8, 2008
 
AY BAY BAY!!!! AI TONG NGONUK EMON ENAN KE NETO!!
TONGEK101

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188
Mar 8, 2008
 
PWAN EWE JOK TONGEN 101
TONGEK101

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
Mar 8, 2008
 
KAPONG NGENI AMI MEINISIN JON TOLEISOM UNUS...........
tnemin seni faro

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#191
Mar 11, 2008
 
I. TIS HERE WE ARE PLEDGING WITH HEART AND WITH HANDS
FULL MEASURE OF DEVOTION TO THEE, OUR NATIVE LAND
FULL MEASURE OF DEVOTION TO THEE, OUR NATIVE LAND

CHORUS

NOW ALL JOIN THE CHORUS LET UNION ABIDE
ACROSS ALL MICRONESIA JOIN HANDS ON EVERY SIDE
ACROSS ALL MICRONESIA JOIN HANDS ON EVERY SIDE

II. WE'LL ALL WORK TOGETHER WITH HEART, VOICE, AND HANDS
TILL WE HAVE MADE THESE ISLANDS ANOTHER PROMISED LAND
TILL WE HAVE MADE THESE ISLANDS ANOTHER PROMISED LAND

where has the love gone?..lol ohh ellet sisapw sinei
lol_nemin

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192
Mar 11, 2008
 
nay_nay nien juri wrote:
who is that toxic ekan achai chon chuuk thang iwe kopwe era met onomw wesen thang kerong you know what it you the one who suck and also if you want to who i am wrote back ok..and also you have to shut your mouth if you from fsm and all the bad world that you were wrote it also back to you and you have to stop before you eat your mom ass and also mind bitch..
Are you in grade school or what?... please check your grammar before posting.... lol.
lol_nemin

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193
Mar 11, 2008
 
nay_nay nien juri wrote:
who is that toxic ekan achai chon chuuk thang iwe kopwe era met onomw wesen thang kerong you know what it you the one who suck and also if you want to who i am wrote back ok..and also you have to shut your mouth if you from fsm and all the bad world that you were wrote it also back to you and you have to stop before you eat your mom ass and also mind bitch..
lmaol.... how old are you? please work on your grammar before posting here.
sinsohn

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
Mar 11, 2008
 
Sad to see Micronesia still refuse to grow up. When something bad comes along the pointing finger game starts all over again. Other nationalities don't give a damn what Island you're from, the fact is you're all Micronesians same as a Californian is an American. So stop pointing fingers when trouble arise and take a step forward yourself and help educate one micronesian at a time to be more in tune with today's modern world if you really are a Micronesian by heart.
konak

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#195
Mar 11, 2008
 
You all suck!!...why da hell you all hating on each other...I don't get it. I am here in pohnpei and everything here seems ok!!...we chuukese are getting along with people from yap, kosrae, and pohnpei...I don't get why you people outside of the FSM are not getting along....Check out the dorm residents going to the college of micronesia here in pohnpei...Write to the college and ask them if they have any problem with discrimination here....cuz we got none!!!..F@$% you all that can't get along...hopefully you all will change..and act like us Micronesians living here...well, im out...just wish you all get along like us...
Maingko

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Mar 11, 2008
 
Serwa,
Mehlel pwe kumwail kakilisawiahda pein kitail, ahpw mehlel kitail pwilidak en Micronesia. Kumwail sou kilang dahme pahn mwahu ohng kumwail me patpato mas likin Pohnpei ah kumwail ahpw going back and forth with your nagative thoughts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of714
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oceania Discussions

Search the Oceania Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Bamboo ceiling' hampering Asians in Australia 1 hr LMR 3
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 3 hr Evil Pagan Donut Ways 7,827
Australian cruise passengers 'frightened, conce... 5 hr Indian gutter rat 4
Let Australians adopt our children 11 hr Corrector 10
Japan's Abe declares 'special relationship' wit... 11 hr Lamb sausage 48
Asylum seeker family denied funeral right 12 hr Aussie Bloke 298
Tonga High School dux excels in languages (Dec '09) 14 hr Belle Pusiaki 49
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••