Bali ten years on - Australians remember

Oct 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sunday Mail

Craig Salvatori, 46, lost his wife Kathy, 37, in the Sari Club blast. It was their daughters Eliza, 16, and Olivia, 19, who persuaded the former Sydney Roosters rugby league player to return to Bali with them for the fifth anniversary of the bombing.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

88 Australians dead. Just ordinary folks. Old and young DEAD all because some angry sex oppressed Muslim freak.

Yet probably these same Australians CHEERED 911. Australians aren't labelled the most antiamerican people for nothing.

Americans on 911 were ABUSED IN AUSTRALIA. Just hateful antiamerican pricks
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Still going on with your lies.

You're anti-white racist troll plain and simple.

But its no surprise, this forum is filled to the brim with anti-White racist filth.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Mr Humbert wrote:
88 Australians dead. Just ordinary folks. Old and young DEAD all because some angry sex oppressed Muslim freak.
Yet probably these same Australians CHEERED 911. Australians aren't labelled the most antiamerican people for nothing.
Americans on 911 were ABUSED IN AUSTRALIA. Just hateful antiamerican pricks
Southern California?
Zia

Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Sorry for my stupid muslim people, they are so stupid.
always looking up on Arab even though Arab looking down on us

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

I will never forget what happened that day, I really hope to see them on the other side, R.I.P
lim

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Rip the australians killed in bali, who would want to go to a stupid muslim country anyway not me.
lim

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
Still going on with your lies.
You're anti-white racist troll plain and simple.
But its no surprise, this forum is filled to the brim with anti-White racist filth.
humberts a black american antiwhite racist
Better Aussies

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

bali is our 9/11. It happened get the farck over it. BS every anniversary. Getting as bad as the yanks with the 9/11 memorial reading the names out every year. STOP VISITING BALI if you want to honour their memories. When you spend money over there a small part goes to muslim terrorists who want to kill us. STOP SUPPORTING TERRORISM. holiday in East Timor instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••