Asylum seekers go bush in Arnhem Land

May 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AdelaideNow...

ABOUT 10 asylum seekers fled into the bush after their boat landed on an island just off the Northern Territory coast today.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated May 16, 2013
Toby

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

GOOD. That we help feed the hungry Crocs up there. U won't see them again. Maybe they'l just be real lucky and starve to death. OH I forgot how much of taxpayers money is Gillard and crew going to waste looking for this shit. Remember a couple of years back a boat load jumped ship on the coast off Cape York in Q'ld and ran into the bush, they were all out pleading for help in a couple of minutes with 5 big crocs right up there ass's. You name it its there and ready to eat them from mozzies to man eaters, there's no escape up in that wilderness.

“Drover & Croc Hunter”

Since: Aug 12

Kurumba, Q'ld

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Toby wrote:
GOOD. That we help feed the hungry Crocs up there. U won't see them again. Maybe they'l just be real lucky and starve to death. OH I forgot how much of taxpayers money is Gillard and crew going to waste looking for this shit. Remember a couple of years back a boat load jumped ship on the coast off Cape York in Q'ld and ran into the bush, they were all out pleading for help in a couple of minutes with 5 big crocs right up there ass's. You name it its there and ready to eat them from mozzies to man eaters, there's no escape up in that wilderness.
Yes that is not survival country up there from Cape York to Arnhem land without the proper equipment. The skitters are in plague proportions, and the snakes are so vicious in Arnhem land they will actually chase u. And they will kill u stone dead in 10 seconds flat, and then the Crocs will clean u up for tucker./
greg

Wallaroo, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

yea good chance some will be eaten by crocs, and there taken under the water by the crocs, so they could totally dissapear, or they may get bitten by snakes and die too, but if they already know all about this stuff, they may survive
greg

Wallaroo, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Drovers-Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is not survival country up there from Cape York to Arnhem land without the proper equipment. The skitters are in plague proportions, and the snakes are so vicious in Arnhem land they will actually chase u. And they will kill u stone dead in 10 seconds flat, and then the Crocs will clean u up for tucker./
apparently theres an airfield there,near the coast they went to the airfield there in custody now> theve built some roads so they kept to roads. They should of left it empty

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

what were they trying to accomplish by running into the wilderness?
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

3 days and they will be crocodile shit.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Agent_Smith wrote:
what were they trying to accomplish by running into the wilderness?
Unless someone was waiting for them ?
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Time to send out some of those new army helicopters, Tigers i think they are, and do some field training. They can testfire some of their equipment too.

Technically those little n!g-g@rs running about the place are our enemies anyway. Might as well kill 'em off now instead of letting them into mainstream society only so they can kill and rape our own people.
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Maybe the government should turn em all loose in Arnhem Land.....with directions to the best swimming holes......

“Drover & Croc Hunter”

Since: Aug 12

Kurumba, Q'ld

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Pity it wasn't more towards the Cape. They'd be snake bait or croc tucker by now. No where to hide in that country, Eastern Browns, Rattle snakes, death adders, red belly blacks, taipans u name it. mossies, crocks, wild dogs as big as a bull, they would not survive in that country. It was just luck that they found a way out. What a shame.
EuroBoy

Plzen, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

They were probably given maps to show them where to go by the greens. They probably left food and water there for them too, plus lists of all the local primary schools and a supply of pedophile magazines... its the greens of course.
crocsrepresentat ive

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Foo wrote:
Maybe the government should turn em all loose in Arnhem Land.....with directions to the best swimming holes......
The crocodiles would me most grateful if your ideas were implemented.
Sarah Hanson-Young

Petrie, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

EuroBoy wrote:
They were probably given maps to show them where to go by the greens. They probably left food and water there for them too, plus lists of all the local primary schools and a supply of pedophile magazines... its the greens of course.
Why are u people so down on these poor folk. They are intitiled to be in this country, and if we get power in the Senate after the election we will legislate to make Australians take there people into there homes so don't get smart. As for Cape York and Arnhem Land its lovely country I have friends who used to stroll through the cape jungle and feed the wild animals. I think they still live up that way somewhere. I must see if they are still walking the Cape Bush.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Sarah Hanson-Young wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are u people so down on these poor folk. They are intitiled to be in this country, and if we get power in the Senate after the election we will legislate to make Australians take there people into there homes so don't get smart.
Thats when your heads will be blown off by sniper fire.

Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

And no they are not entitled to be in our country.
Christine Milne

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

MEN-MEN-MEN You Men don't understand how symphetic we Greens are to this poor refugees. You MEN should open up you houses to these poor destitute people, like Sarah says. Whats wrong with your wife cooking a few more meals each day.
Bob Brown

Korolėv, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

I don't want any turd skin illegal boaters in my house.

I realize that the greens will jump at the chance to have kids in their house, it is the pedophile party after all.
Bob Katter

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

If i see any asylum seekers on MY property, im going to pull out my rifle and shoot em all!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••