Bon Jovi offer fans cut-price tickets

May 1, 2013 Full story: AdelaideNow... 7

Promoter Paul Dainty said Jon Bon Jovi insisted that "thousands'' of the cheaper tickets be made available for the outdoor concerts in December so fans struggling to make ends meet could still enjoy the state-of-the-art rock show.

Full Story
BJ Fan

Columbus, OH

#1 May 1, 2013
This is a nice thing for them to do
Dean Martin 1971

Aurora, CO

#2 May 1, 2013
Now that Richie left, maybe they should do that here.

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#3 May 1, 2013
I wouldn't go if it was free
The Benders Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#4 May 1, 2013
Aggrolite wrote:
I wouldn't go if it was free
Who cares?

We said:

No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, Ades Bender sock puppet jimdians Sindian, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar,pansy weakling WHACKO Marcus F*CKWIT DUMB, DUMBER DUMBEST all in one Ramakar ServantBoy! Iqbal Ibrahi PschoDUBMASS incapable of taking responsibility, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys Gallahs post or oink oink oink discussion will be tolerated.

GO AWAY

Since: Feb 07

Guelph, Canada

#6 May 2, 2013
Dean Martin 1971 wrote:
Now that Richie left, maybe they should do that here.
They did do that "here"...right from the start of the tour when Richie was still out on the road. All shows during the first leg February/March/April had seats running between $20 to $30 available to purchase. Venue location was the sections behind the stage. I'm not sure if they were also available in other areas of the arenas or not. They are also offered at the summer stadium shows in the US and at the stadium shows in UK/EU. It's been the standard from the start for this tour.
natyb

France

#7 May 2, 2013
There were cheap tickets for the concert in Madrid, Spain for June 27th going if I remember it well from around $ 17 to $ 39, the most 'expensive' being diamond circle ...... The stadium concert tickets were sold out in less than one month !
Cousin Brucie

Littleton, CO

#8 May 2, 2013
Cool, Jon is like Bruce, offer the barato seats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 50 min piratefighting 27,924
Australia Day 2015: Peter FitzSimons explains w... 3 hr Muslim Mom 2
Australia Day 2015: Jason Steger picks his top ... 5 hr Goats milk Australia 1
Maori turn Australian towns into 'little NZs' (Oct '12) 6 hr grow up people 247
Aussie of the Year nominees on a mission 19 hr LEGALISE STEROIDS 7
Australian women 'joining IS foreign fighters' 19 hr LEGALISE STEROIDS 10
Who will fill the big shoes of Australian of th... 20 hr St_Nick 4
More from around the web