India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia and New Zealand

Oct 13, 2010 Full story: The First Post 2,465

Australia and New Zealand's relations with India are coming under strain thanks to some crass attempts at humour L AST U PDATED 7:20 AM, OCTOBER 13, 2010 A ustralia and New Zealand have a reputation as welcoming countries - as the thousands of Britons who migrate Down Under each year could attest.

Full Story

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#2514 May 3, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why we call you STU PISEASS the MORON.
No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, Ades Bender sock puppet jimdians Sindian, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar,
gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys Gallahs post or oink oink oink discussion will be tolerated.
GO AWAY
You forgot the "D"

“Member of Anti-Beady Alliance”

Since: Apr 13

Freiburg, Germany

#2516 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
DIOTIC FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA PHAGGOT.
Take your LACHEcarCACA yellow belly, Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo self to your CACASHITHOLE HINDUPOOKISTSTINK forum.
AND STAY THERE
Time for your favorite song, Beady

Callecallecutta cutta cutta eeeooo eeeoooo

http://youtu.be/q6r1GrApjiM
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#2518 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
DIOTIC FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA PHAGGOT.
Take your LACHEcarCACA yellow belly, Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo self to your CACASHITHOLE HINDUPOOKISTSTINK forum.
AND STAY THERE Schleimscheißer
Is your towel a little too tight?
Danagain

Auckland, New Zealand

#2519 May 3, 2013
Slein wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for your favorite song, Beady
One of the funniest things Indian sounding (not sure if you're Indian?) lines I've heard in a while!!
I wouldn't mind if more Indians actually did sing like this, in the street, on TV, stand up comedy. However for what ever reason, if I had to generalize drastically, Indain guys quite often seem quite uptight, impatient, blunt, and the woman are (generally) a bit more relaxed, polite, and quite cheerful and ready for a laugh.
(Solely based on my own observations and experiences only).
We (generally) don't mean to offend you by coming in your shop, or communicating with you elsewhere and we don't want to steal anything. Most, most, most of us either can't be bothered or naturally don't have the urge to belittle or disrespect you.
If you actually give us a chance, instead of possibly thinking, and conveying, what quite often seems like "oh here's another cheeky Kiwi".

Try it next time,(if you know that's how you personally think and feel in the presence of Kiwis) you may even make a new mate or get a laugh out of a quick random conversation.

Breisach, Germany

#2520 May 3, 2013
Danagain wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the funniest things Indian sounding (not sure if you're Indian?) lines I've heard in a while!!
I wouldn't mind if more Indians actually did sing like this, in the street, on TV, stand up comedy. However for what ever reason, if I had to generalize drastically, Indain guys quite often seem quite uptight, impatient, blunt, and the woman are (generally) a bit more relaxed, polite, and quite cheerful and ready for a laugh.
(Solely based on my own observations and experiences only).
We (generally) don't mean to offend you by coming in your shop, or communicating with you elsewhere and we don't want to steal anything. Most, most, most of us either can't be bothered or naturally don't have the urge to belittle or disrespect you.
If you actually give us a chance, instead of possibly thinking, and conveying, what quite often seems like "oh here's another cheeky Kiwi".
Try it next time,(if you know that's how you personally think and feel in the presence of Kiwis) you may even make a new mate or get a laugh out of a quick random conversation.
Well, I'm German and the singer from Sweden :)
Godless but Good

Trivandrum, India

#2521 May 3, 2013
calcutta kutta translates to calcutta dog

kutta is dog in hindi!

I wonder if the singer knows?
MalbarCACA Controllers

Sydney, Australia

#2522 May 3, 2013
FOOK OFF

Breisach, Germany

#2523 May 3, 2013
FOOK OFF

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2524 May 4, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have vivid sex life
Sure, you are talking about yourself. Good luck

Australia

#2526 May 4, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you are talking about yourself. Good luck
Going by your imagination here, you must be very interesting between the sheets .

Australia

#2528 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Oooulala!!
Look out Humhainna, the Bender has shifted his affection from Ade to you.
He'll be rogering in mind and spirit soon.
Poor Ade always left at the altar.
You really must cease rogering yourself

Australia

#2531 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Say Bender who is your favourite Ade out of All The ADELAIDEANs?
What circumference is your favourite rogering ?

Freiburg, Germany

#2533 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha, as Boche as gulab jamuns.
Hey Beady, you fuckwit! I hope you can see my white finger

http://tinypic.com/view.php...

Australia

#2535 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Bet you keep the circumferences of All the Ades in a database or "spread"sheet for your backdoor activities and entries roster.
So who out of All the Ades do you prefer to roger on a daily basis, Bender?
You bet wrong as usual.

Ballrechten, Germany

#2537 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah we're never wrong, you know that.
Come on you must have a favourite puppet that you sock it to or a sock you prefer to puppet.
We? You mean you and your aliases? Stop complaining on other people on here cause you are really the emperor of sock puppets!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2540 May 5, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What circumference is your favourite rogering ?
I believe it will be the same size as your mums favourite. Just ask her. Mal is out just now can't reply you. Thought may be you ar desperate to know quick.

Australia

#2542 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah we're never wrong, you know that.
Come on you must have a favourite puppet that you sock it to or a sock you prefer to puppet.
Is that really you or another of your clones ?
GoHome

Perth, Australia

#2543 May 6, 2013
How about Indians sexually assaulting our woman? That's far worse than racism.

AN Indian-born doctor who spent more than 18 months in jail for sexually assaulting a 19-year-old patient while examining her has successfully fought a deportation order.

Suhail Ahmad Khan Durani has been held at an immigration detention centre since being released from Casuarina Prison in Perth's south, because federal immigration authorities cancelled his visa the day he completed his sentence.

But he fought an ensuing deportation order through the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, which decided today that he should be allowed to keep his visa.

(Source: mobile.news.com .au/breaking-,news/sex-assault -doctor-avoids-deportation/sto ry-e6frfkp9-1226636309195)
yin soi

Sheung Shui, Hong Kong

#2544 May 6, 2013
GoHome wrote:
How about Indians sexually assaulting our woman? That's far worse than racism.
AN Indian-born doctor who spent more than 18 months in jail for sexually assaulting a 19-year-old patient while examining her has successfully fought a deportation order.
Suhail Ahmad Khan Durani has been held at an immigration detention centre since being released from Casuarina Prison in Perth's south, because federal immigration authorities cancelled his visa the day he completed his sentence.
But he fought an ensuing deportation order through the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, which decided today that he should be allowed to keep his visa.
(Source: mobile .news.com.au/breaking-,news/se x-assault-doctor-avoids-deport ation/story-e6frfkp9-122663630 9195)
I do not believe any case your biased system police and judges make against non white person even muslim. If nearly whole country is racist than the girl patient might be lying, maybe it was breast exam or gyne exam, and she did not like being examined by no white doctor, she made up stuff to police who did not investigate properly, witnesses also lying maybe, and finally judge is biased too. In such a situation any case can be made against any non white. You can 'prove' and convict non white living in perth for murder in brisbane.

And then you can post on forums to justify your hate using link of conviction to try show how every non white is bad. Not so. You are lying. Whole system is used to lie perfectly.

But Australia's dirty secret is out. Whole world is saying it. Weibo is full of people saying they face experience of racist incidents in Australia. What will aussie all say now, every one is lying?(when it is aussie that is lying all the time)

Every immigrant say aus is racist, every student say aus is racist, everyone say in aust they treat abo like worse than animal. Not talking of this forum. This forum has more racist from aus and elsewhere. Real life experiences posted elsewhere is more important. I believe them more now, not believe australians anymore as they try to hide reality by all lying together.
yin soi

Sheung Shui, Hong Kong

#2545 May 6, 2013
False convict non white, then use conviction to vilify them and justify your hate, which you had for them from the start by brainwashing from parents.

That was well known history in America that we all know now. But that seems like present reality of Australia. Australia just behind america by 50 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 16 min TonganGurl 23,514
Australia out of step with new climate momentum 32 min animals against i... 1
Australia shuts door on asylum-seekers in Indon... 2 hr Scott 166
China Flights From New Zealand Set To Double: G... 5 hr Key Watcher 17
Pig's Mutilated Carcass Scattered Outside Austr... 8 hr Scott 31
How can we address the ethnic tensions in our n... 8 hr awi gal 1
Manus Island detainees in sex video, PNG MP claims (Dec '13) 19 hr Toyata 23

Oceania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE