Samoa Govt reveals Vaiusu wharf plan

Mar 9, 2013 Full story: Samoa News

NEED TO EXPAND: At the moment, one big cruise ship can cover the whole pier at Matautu wharf with no room to spare.

Full Story
tama o le maamaa

Suva, Fiji

#1 Apr 4, 2013
i don't think the village will agree with this stupid plan....we are not like not like those crazy people roaming around town doing nothing..so for me personally i will totally against with the governments plan...

manuia le aso!!
HAMO

Apia, Samoa

#2 May 5, 2013
hey tama,thats funny,cuz that's where i live and i agree with you.we have such a beautiful environment and having the govt say they are gonna build a wharf here it sucks cuz they are gona destroy our mangroves where the fish live,and that fish,thats where some of the unemployees go fishing at to get money.any kind of fish is found there and thats something other villages cant find around thier shore.besides we have this cool ass pool we always go swimming at at night,and its right in the middle of the land thats required for the project. i hope our village council will do something with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 21 min Dana Robertson 27,085
Red Devils form Nelson chapter (Apr '09) 6 hr scott m 703
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 14 hr tongangodz 1,970
Fish poisoning: Spanish mackerel case a 'wake-u... 16 hr the bright side 1
First Naked Bus Sleeper Arrives in Wellington 23 hr Keyster 4
Australian PM urged to go easy on refugees afte... Fri CACAtracker 17
Nothing Common about stunning slice of history Dec 19 LMR 11
More from around the web