Kings of the seas

Nov 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fiji Times

CAPTAIN William Bligh was among the first to document the speed of the drua when he and his crew of 18 were cast adrift by mutineers of the HMS Bounty in 1789.

Comments (Page 80)

Showing posts 1,581 - 1,600 of3,401
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
stopit

Castle Hill, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1663
Sep 6, 2013
 
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
ESA, STOPIT. Uz a vintage model CHALLENGER, all heart, r rest r freakin PYRIUS, pusses.
Hey benzy...i'm gonna mow the lawn then go bottle shop.k. I need alcohol to understand you hihihi
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1664
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
"This thread has given Tongans a reality check about their past so off course it is going to hurt some people's feelings"
You are now a member of that group.Congratulations!
Uz t only hurt bitch here, 1st. Uz got slapped around by ITP, she road uz arz, around for so long uz werw prayin for us to come aboard, but when things were heated uz arz was nowhere to b found, up t f in mountain, n uz tried to start a comeback so wez can expose uz fake wannabe Fijian arz, we t DA REAL DEAL n now uz feelin but hurt n hella dumb. Uz life suck.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1665
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
I might understand you when i'm drunk hihihihi
Affirmative!!!

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1666
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
"This thread has given Tongans a reality check about their past so off course it is going to hurt some people's feelings"
You are now a member of that group.Congratulations!
I'm hurt laughing at you bad madafakas...hihihihihi....the more I read on the subject I realize why you hate tongans...get over it its not your fault your ancestors were used as our shields....hihihihihi.....that 's like the SPARTANS stacking the bodies of Persian army dead as shields....hahaha we were also the SPARTANS of the Pacific....hihihihihihi.....lm ao
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1667
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey benzy...i'm gonna mow the lawn then go bottle shop.k. I need alcohol to understand you hihihi
Roger that, Huston. Uz get yo Henizy on!!!!

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1668
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uz t only hurt bitch here, 1st. Uz got slapped around by ITP, she road uz arz, around for so long uz werw prayin for us to come aboard, but when things were heated uz arz was nowhere to b found, up t f in mountain, n uz tried to start a comeback so wez can expose uz fake wannabe Fijian arz, we t DA REAL DEAL n now uz feelin but hurt n hella dumb. Uz life suck.
Ok now I am convinced you are also drunk lol the Tongans & samoans have been getting owned by me & various other Fijians in this thread continuously.You guys never even had a plausible argument lol you lost before you even started.

And because I have a life outside of the internet doesn't mean I was "nowhere to be found" LOL I'm not like you no-hopes who wait anxiously for my every reply desperately trying to make silly arguments.
uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1669
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

uiha wrote:
<quoted text>ok in reality n all seriousness what was da benefit of the drua to fiji was it used for conquering other nations or to show bling bling status ,so u made better canoes ,is there anything else about fiji that has any history value,other than da fact that sahibi live in da bighouse n u natives live in da shack in da back slavin fo sahibi da cow dung sniffer,can da drua promote your status as a second class citizens in your own land, n has da drua done fo u lately
so u built a drua canoe ,can u tell us da benefit of da drua to fiji

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1670
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
I come back after a night out and the Tongans in this thread still have no argument on the subject, they are just good at changing it when left with nothing to say.
"And yet the TONGAN COUNTERPART TO THE NDRUA WAS THE TONGIAKI, A CRAFT SO CLUMSY AND ILL-FINISHED that it did not survive the eighteenth century, when the TONGANS LEARNED THE ART OF CANOE-SAILING FROM FIJIANS"
"From 1790 to 1810 it had become the custom for Tongan chiefs to voyage to Fiji in their CLUMSY TONGIAKI, join in the native wars, and take as their portion of the loot FIJIAN NDRUA, in which they beat back to Tonga, and in a very few years the TONGIAKI WAS EXTINCT"
And it's funny when we read this information we clearly see that Fijians not only taught the Tongans how to build the Ndrua, but also taught them sail Canoe. You couldn't even sail Canoe until we taught you, we taught you how to make Canoe, you couldn't even fight we taught you the art of war too lol half the blood running through Tongan veins comes from us Fijians...yet they deny we are the Kings lol yeah right you monkeys had to learn the art of seafaring off us without you idiots just drifted wherever the wind took you with proof of that below:
"The tongiaki was like the ndrua in build, but its mast was immovable and it tacked like a cutter. To make this possible the mast was stayed on both sides from a clumsy transom which protruded many feet beyond the deck. It could lie close to the wind on one tack, but on the other the sail was broken up into pockets by the mast, which held the wind and stopped all headway. Consequently it was the practice to wait for a fair wind, and set the sail on what would be the 1ee of the mast, AND IF THE WIND CHANGED THERE WAS NOTHING FOR IT BUT TO CHANGE THE COURSE. IT WAS, NO DOUBT, THIS FACT THAT LED TO SO MANY TONGANS BEING CAST AWAY ON REMOTE ISLANDS, AND TO THE MIXING OF POLYNESIAN WITH MELANESIAN BLOOD"
LMFAO you Tongans didn't know what you were doing when it came to sailing hence why this led to so many Tongans being cast away on remote islands.Dummies were getting stranded because of the lack of seafaring skills lol lucky the Fijians taught you everything or you might still be stranded on that remote Island....oh wait.
Bump.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1671
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't know why you are still talking it up when reality is that Tonga at full strength backed up by the whole of Lau lost to a 'single province'"
"Did youse know what happened after the mammoth collision? Many Eastern islands were sold and inhabitants wiped out or chased simply because Ma'afu claimed they were part of Lau"
This sums it all up.The Tongans thought they were big shots but got shut down easily in Fiji by Fijians.
Nuff said lol.

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1672
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok now I am convinced you are also drunk lol the Tongans & samoans have been getting owned by me & various other Fijians in this thread continuously.You guys never even had a plausible argument lol you lost before you even started.
And because I have a life outside of the internet doesn't mean I was "nowhere to be found" LOL I'm not like you no-hopes who wait anxiously for my every reply desperately trying to make silly arguments.
your fuckery will end here you are no match for us here...we don't expect you to comprehend you are being schooled because you have intellectual limitations....even increase been schooling you...hihihihihi....bye my Fijian warrior princess....time to go wash my drua......hihihihihi

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1673
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> your fuckery will end here you are no match for us here...we don't expect you to comprehend you are being schooled because you have intellectual limitations....even increase been schooling you...hihihihihi....bye my Fijian warrior princess....time to go wash my drua......hihihihihi
Hahahaha you are delusional.It only takes 1 Fijian to school every Tongan on these forums lol and the proof of that is all over this thread.Keep trying my little Hawaiian friend.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1674
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha you are delusional.It only takes 1 Fijian to school every Tongan on these forums lol and the proof of that is all over this thread.Keep trying my little Hawaiian friend.
Keepin on stroking!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1675
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha you are delusional.It only takes 1 Fijian to school every Tongan on these forums lol and the proof of that is all over this thread.Keep trying my little Hawaiian friend.
hihihihihi you are a human shield...hahaha...dem dam tongans were too smart man....your ancestors were used as shields man, that's cold man....but your druas were cool....hihihihihi

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1676
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hes even replying to his own posts......hihihihihi...my warrior princess needs a break...lol
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1677
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
ESA, STOPIT. Uz a vintage model CHALLENGER, all heart, r rest r freakin PYRIUS, pusses.
Maybe, l over reached this one, cuz, it was certainly a thumbs up, w/ uz n KF lil moment. Maybe, uz r not use to having this kine of comaradery in uz forum experience, but l call it, how l see it.'Oku mahino pe a KF kia teau, ka 'oku ikai mahino au ia Kia koe. Pea 'oku sai peia he oku ikai ke fiemau ke tau tu'u ihe tua ho tau fanga kui, kau tau fienga pe ia kita, ke langa ha moui feunga moe kii poto moe kii ilo,'oku foaki mai ihe Otua. Tuku a'e talanoa fai kava moe fk lielia, mae toua. Inu koe, ho koe fu'u kau Fisi Tonga tau tolu katoa, Pea 'oka pau, oku fiemau ke fola a'e fala ke tau fkhohoko kui, teu tala atu, Tui ene Tui eni, koe anga ia a'e lolenga fkmotu. Ha'o he po'oni. Peace Out.

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1678
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No I'm not Tongan... The earliest Tui Pelehake or whatever it is was an offspring from my line of kings! I suspect he was exiled to Tonga aswell, but it is fact that he was one of the brothers that built the 'yavu Tabua'(ivory foundation) of their father's Sau Tabu (hidden sacred ground).

Youse are still getting it wrong. Tongans today are not the Tongans of yesterday. Tonga came about when Tui Tongatapu submitted the whole of Tonga and named his dominion after his island, Tongatapu.
Fijians were the original Tongans, not the other way around. The island of Gau in Lomaiviti will tell youse about a Tui Tonga that left his anchor in the lagoon as he tried to flee from angry Gauans. This happened a long time ago. It goes on to say the Tongans were black as night.

Lapaha is named after Labasa in Vanua Levu not Lau. The Tongan language sounds like a mixture of Lomaiviti, Vanualevu and Navosa. A matter of pronunciation. If Tongans swap 'f' with 'v','h' with 's' and 'p' with 'b', Fijians would understand most of what your saying. The waimaro that first lived in Fiji are a dark folk.

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1679
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> your fuckery will end here you are no match for us here...we don't expect you to comprehend you are being schooled because you have intellectual limitations....even increase been schooling you...hihihihihi....bye my Fijian warrior princess....time to go wash my drua......hihihihihi
Please refrain from using foul language, or you'll be deported to the philipino forum... Madafaka are we clear?

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1680
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uiha wrote:
<quoted text>so u built a drua canoe ,can u tell us da benefit of da drua to fiji
Fiji is big. So everything has to be big, tenga and all!

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1681
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

uiha wrote:
<quoted text>so u built a drua canoe ,can u tell us da benefit of da drua to fiji
Go to rarotonga, they'll tell about the two Fijian warlords that did something over-there... Go to Hawaii, they'll tell you about Fijians that tracked a Samoan there... Go to Samoa, they'll tell you how Fiti's were Bad madafakas making babies all over the show... Go to your village and say Bula Madafakas!

Now now, no cry madafaka no cry
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1682
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, uz do whatever uz need to, to stroke uz PHUGGIN ego, wez always known why uz fool r here, tryin to divert t obvious by using t F IN canoe debate as way to lay claim to title, that has always been our ancestors, since they arrived in t Pacidic. Wez n uz have known all along, what t WHITE folks observed, as unbias, witnesses, that t TONGANS were t only BAD ARZ MUDDA F IN KINGS OF DA SEAS.
That is why, love us or hate us, western powers have sat back n marvelled at t resiliency of our lil nation in Osane. Cause wez were true to our nature wez weren't land mongers, we shared, n loved, n when if needed gave our life for those we called family.
Unfortunately, for FIJIANS, HOMOS, etc. uz r absent of such a history, n will never know what it's like to be born into such a creed n live w honor runnin thru us. Wannabe, when this thread lit up in flames, Kava Farmer stood alone, no sight of u n uz alliance, for that l must forgive him, cuz uz can see, wez a risen like a Phoenix to defend our ancestors achievements n our history. Roger that, Huston. Peace Out. Tonga/Fisi4Life. hihihihi....lol
This was intended for FW, sorry atu STOPIT, fehalaki, ae sio, he oku fai e mau sio faiva. Pouli'a.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,581 - 1,600 of3,401
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••