Kings of the seas

Nov 25, 2012 Full story: Fiji Times 3,399

CAPTAIN William Bligh was among the first to document the speed of the drua when he and his crew of 18 were cast adrift by mutineers of the HMS Bounty in 1789.

Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#3374 Jan 13, 2014
Run4Kava wrote:
http://m.topix.com/forum/world /samoa/T9APRGQCIP9KIL30P
Read
no thanx....hihihihi

Honolulu, Hi

#3376 Jan 13, 2014
Run4Kava wrote:
<quoted text>
The northern tuamotus in French Polynesia are recorded to also have large double hulled canoes during the explorations of Bougainville and other French sailors. It was said that the northern islands of the tuamotus lived people who looked similar to Fijians. One of the islands is called Napuka in that northern part... Napuka is also a place in Tunuloa in Cakaudrove, Fiji!
okay nice to know....all islands have canoes.....your point is???
Lemu

Oakland, CA

#3377 Jan 13, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
......hihihi......U MADD YEAH U MADD.....hihihi...not my fault yo have women janadalz Lemu.
He he
Wishful thinking have you forgot thas ya ancestor name is Lemu.

Honolulu, Hi

#3378 Jan 13, 2014
Lemu wrote:
<quoted text>
He he
Wishful thinking have you forgot thas ya ancestor name is Lemu.
hi rattu lemu be proud of your name its s gift from yo supreme leader.....hihihihihi
Lemu

Oakland, CA

#3379 Jan 14, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> hi rattu lemu be proud of your name its s gift from yo supreme leader.....hihihihihi
He he
Wateva rocks yo boat will b hia every day jes to remind u thas yo ancestors name is Lemu
uiha

San Lorenzo, CA

#3380 Jan 14, 2014
Lemu wrote:
<quoted text>
He he
Wateva rocks yo boat will b hia every day jes to remind u thas yo ancestors name is Lemu
your ancestor was cakobau da coward hehehehehe
jestr

Tonga

#3381 Jan 14, 2014
Run4Kava wrote:
&lt;quoted text&gt;
The northern tuamotus in French Polynesia are recorded to also have large double hulled canoes during the explorations of Bougainville and other French sailors. It was said that the northern islands of the tuamotus lived people who looked similar to Fijians. One of the islands is called Napuka in that northern part... Napuka is also a place in Tunuloa in Cakaudrove, Fiji!
Stop making FW's heart break even more with using Kava in your name. For the sake of our boy FW, who's in a lot of pain right use a different name please.

Honolulu, Hi

#3382 Jan 14, 2014
Lemu wrote:
<quoted text>
He he
malo sir ratu lemu i know you very proud of yo name but when you die take your name w you so no one else in da clan get called lemu.....hihihihihihihihi
ireKavaBle

Perth, Australia

#3383 Jan 14, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> okay nice to know....all islands have canoes.....your point is???
My point is that your excuse for not being able to construct a ship due to a lack of timber is just weak man... Tonga is well known for their Tongaiki which could carry a max of 200 people, a fact that astonished Europeans...until they saw the Fijian Drua. This proves that Tongans had the means to construct a large seaworthy vessel. The only difference is that the Fijians one was in everyway superior and a marvel of perfection. It was fast, manoeuvrable, and extremely enomous. It was like comparing an F22 Raptor with a Soviet MIG 21 fighter jet...
Drua is strictly Fijian... Samoan orall history states that double hulled canoes were introduced into Samoa through a Fijian man called Lata who was shipwrecked there. Two hills stand where his wreaked double canoe was places. Hence the honorary saying,'seu i le vaa o Lata' steersman of the boat of Lata. He died in Fagamalo where it still bears his name.
The largest canoe ever recorded by Europeans was built in Samoa that could carry 500 to 600 people. It was said to be a Fijian Drua.
Wood was not a crippling problem. It was the skill and ingenuity which prevailed in Fiji that Tonga never had. Remember the Sydney herald that said in terms of ingenuity, creativity and technology, Feejeean natives are superior to all Pacific Islanders! Even the pharoahs would have been in trouble if Fijians lived closer to that part at that time...
homonesian

Suva, Fiji

#3384 Jan 14, 2014
ireKavaBle wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that your excuse for not being able to construct a ship due to a lack of timber is just weak man... Tonga is well known for their Tongaiki which could carry a max of 200 people, a fact that astonished Europeans...until they saw the Fijian Drua. This proves that Tongans had the means to construct a large seaworthy vessel. The only difference is that the Fijians one was in everyway superior and a marvel of perfection. It was fast, manoeuvrable, and extremely enomous. It was like comparing an F22 Raptor with a Soviet MIG 21 fighter jet...
Drua is strictly Fijian... Samoan orall history states that double hulled canoes were introduced into Samoa through a Fijian man called Lata who was shipwrecked there. Two hills stand where his wreaked double canoe was places. Hence the honorary saying,'seu i le vaa o Lata' steersman of the boat of Lata. He died in Fagamalo where it still bears his name.
The largest canoe ever recorded by Europeans was built in Samoa that could carry 500 to 600 people. It was said to be a Fijian Drua.
Wood was not a crippling problem. It was the skill and ingenuity which prevailed in Fiji that Tonga never had. Remember the Sydney herald that said in terms of ingenuity, creativity and technology, Feejeean natives are superior to all Pacific Islanders! Even the pharoahs would have been in trouble if Fijians lived closer to that part at that time...
wanna lick my balls?
Lemu

Oakland, CA

#3385 Jan 14, 2014
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>your ancestor was cakobau da coward hehehehehe
He he
Mala pito tamasi the descendants of te greatest parrot feathers hunter that sailn thru fiji
All ta way from uiha himself n his name is Leeemuuu

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#3386 Jan 14, 2014
Lemu wrote:
<quoted text>
He he
Mala pito tamasi the descendants of te greatest parrot feathers hunter that sailn thru fiji
All ta way from uiha himself n his name is Leeemuuu
At least we know who we r descendants of, we can trace ours, u tell me which of t MUDDA f in Mela isles u from coz our mighty ancestors phoc'd dem too, Lemu, u trace yo DNA straight to my trick,, biatch.
Lemu

Oakland, CA

#3387 Jan 14, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we know who we r descendants of, we can trace ours, u tell me which of t MUDDA f in Mela isles u from coz our mighty ancestors phoc'd dem too, Lemu, u trace yo DNA straight to my trick,, biatch.
He he he
I guess yo catching ta fever raider got ta cold injection fo yo arze.
You mighty ancestors is for parrot hunting is name Lemu.yall weak arzes .
KVT POWER

Honolulu, Hi

#3388 Jan 14, 2014
Lemu wrote:
<quoted text>
He he he
I guess yo catching ta fever raider got ta cold injection fo yo arze.
You mighty ancestors is for parrot hunting is name Lemu.yall weak arzes .
KVT POWER
hi ratu lemu i know you proud of your sncestors and this is how dey become big bad kvt power warrior........hihihihihi

Ritual homosexuality | iamspike iamspike.wordpress.com/2012/01/11/ritual-homo...

Honolulu, Hi

#3389 Jan 14, 2014
ireKavaBle wrote:
<quoted text>
well the drua has never been a point of contention we all know its fijian but the builders of the canoes are tongan (lauans) and samoan (lemaki) which really makes sense since they are seafaring people....your ancesyors are up in the mountains eating young boys.....fijis contribution to canoe building was just wood....well thats whst fiji historian f. Ciune said so i believe him over you anyday......hihihihihihihi
uiha

San Lorenzo, CA

#3390 Jan 14, 2014
ireKavaBle wrote:
<quoted text>
seu i le vaa o lata means fijians can't sail worth a shiet ,he shipwrecked in calm waters close to shore hehehehehehehe n fagamalo does not bear lata do u see lata in fagamalo u monkees more dumber than monkees dat r swingin frm tree to tree hehehehehehehe pathetic dumb arses
jestr

Tonga

#3391 Jan 14, 2014
ireKavaBle wrote:
&lt;quoted text&gt;
Hi dude that wants to prolong FW's heart pains, yes drua is made in Fiji. Many sources mention Fijian vessels were well prized possessions of tongans. Yes, we imported the drua like we do Toyota vehicles today, but only until its been given to capable master tongan sailors to test it to its limits can we only then say, yes this Toyota is a fine vehicle

Honolulu, Hi

#3392 Jan 14, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> hi ratu lemu i know you proud of your sncestors and this is how dey become big bad kvt power warrior........hihihihihi
Ritual homosexuality | iamspike iamspike.wordpress.com/2012/01/11/ritual-homo...
this is KVT POWER^^^^^LMAO
uiha

San Lorenzo, CA

#3393 Jan 14, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> this is KVT POWER^^^^^LMAO
daaaang Raider so it is fair to say dat these so called fierce warriors of fiji da kaiviti r a bunch of cuksukers hehehehehehehee,it is mandatory fo lemu ,fw ,n all these disgruntled monkees in here to stimulate der elders penis n den swallow dey semen in order to become a fierce warrior,so wen dey look at a Tongan dey fantazise about sukin him off to get da superior sperm ,hey if dats dey culture who r we to judge,dey jussa a bunch pathetic ignorant cuksukers hehehehehehehe

Honolulu, Hi

#3394 Jan 14, 2014
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>daaaang Raider so it is fair to say dat these so called fierce warriors of fiji da kaiviti r a bunch of cuksukers hehehehehehehee,it is mandatory fo lemu ,fw ,n all these disgruntled monkees in here to stimulate der elders penis n den swallow dey semen in order to become a fierce warrior,so wen dey look at a Tongan dey fantazise about sukin him off to get da superior sperm ,hey if dats dey culture who r we to judge,dey jussa a bunch pathetic ignorant cuksukers hehehehehehehe
hihihihihi you on the mark again....lemu likes to talk about our ancestors but hes ancestors were proud to root young boys......pathetic pedophiles thats KVT POWER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 1 hr Wanderer2452 23,242
Narendra Modi mania hits Indian diaspora in Aus... 2 hr Paki_Jatt_Soorma 102
Australia shuts door on asylum-seekers in Indon... 8 hr The ADELAIDEAN 157
New Zealand community in shock after police off... 13 hr Beastly 8
Pig's Mutilated Carcass Scattered Outside Austr... 13 hr Goats milk is a knob 16
Australian ISIS Jihadist Shot Dead Stabbing Cops 16 hr LEO 477 22
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) 18 hr Mabal79 4,419

Oceania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE